• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Leo looked up at Skylar, she had grabbed her tissue and she'd ripped a bit off of it. She put it over Leo's nose like an actual bandanna. "Cats have a good sense of smell, he doesn't want to smell all that, do you?" She quietly asked, putting her tissue on the same as she had with Leo. Phoenix copied, "Good idea with the bandanna, now be quiet, Skylar." Skylar shrugged and shut her mouth, then crept inside the cave with Phoenix. They hid behind a big rock after seeing the cannibal walking around. Phoenix whispered to Gabriel, "He's right there, the cages must be further down.."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy and the other men heard sounds near the the Cannibal's chambers, in full military fashion the men moved towards the noise, they had their daggers out and when they reached the chamber and Bellamy called out "Halt, who goes there" and to the Cannibal, "Sir, get behind us, we have intruders". Clarke was asleep in her cage.

"You should have the falcon guard the entrance. Atleast it can warn us if someone comes. Leo can scout ahe-" Gabriel started but was interrupted by... Bellamy? What was going on here? Okay so now they needed a plan quickly.
"Send Leo ahead now! And Lupa goes behind him. My plan is risky but it's what'll have to do. Leo will confuse them by the fact that he's a cat and they probably won't see him as much of a threat. And then Lupa will attack them while they're still surprised. Wolves can move really quietly when they need to" he said. This was a risky plan because they might not get surprised at all. But they needed something.

Phoenix huffed, then pushed Leo out. The cat casually strolled up to all the men, sat down and meowed. Phoenix hoped they would think it was just Leo that suddenly entered, but Skylar was quivering behind the rock, looking quite annoyed at her sister. She muttered, "He better be okay.." Even the new falcon knew when to be quiet, and it patiently waited for a signal to do something. When Gabriel told it to guard the entrance, Phoenix let go of it and it swiftly flew back out.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
About four of the men were confused by Leo, but Bellamy and the other three continued forward with the controlled Bellamy kicking Leo across the room, A rather large man, with a sword like dagger started towards Phoenix, two guys, a skinny one and a short one (both wielding dual daggers), moved towards Gabriel and Bellamy with his bow on his back and his dagger with the snake skin handle moved menacingly towards Skylar. In the background of this Lupa had snuck up on the other four and had torn them to shreds before the Cannibal shot a stun dart at her.

"Bellamy! What's going on!? Why did you kick Leo!" Gabriel shouted when he realized that the cannibal's people knew they were there. That had gotten him surprised and so he didn't notice the two other men until one of them (the short one) lunged at him. Gabriel managed to almost dodge the attack but the man successfully stabbed Gabriel in the right arm. Gabriel clenched his teeth as the blade pierced his skin. The man kept the knife in the arm with a tight grip as he raised his other arm. Gabriel stabbed the man in the gut with his own knife before the man could do anything and the man fell to the floor, dead.

The skinny man was trickier. Even without the element of surprise, that man succeeded in cutting Gabriel on his shoulder and across the face. But his tactic was 'hit and run' so Gabriel did get a small breather before the next attack. And in that small amount of time he came up with a risky strategy. The man attacked again and aimed one knife for Gabriel's throat and the other one for the arm. Gabriel successfully defended his throat and arm by shielding the throat with his knife and grabbing the man's other arm with his free arm. Then he threw the man onto the ground, using his whole body. The man dropped one knife but jammed the other one in Gabriel's leg before Gabriel stabbed him in the throat and killed him.

Gabriel, with the loss of so much blood, was close to passing out. He barely managed to get up. He stood up very unsteadily and tried going further in to the cave to where the cages were but was instantly stopped by the pain in his whole body. He fell to the ground and couldn't get up again

Skylar shouted, "HEY! GET OFF MY CAT!" She ran out and slid past Bellamy, putting a foot out, hoping to make him slip. She ran over to Leo and gave him a quick sympathetic look, in reply to a happy purr. The cat got up and pounced at Bellamy, grabbing his leg and biting down hard. Phoenix ran out, "Gabriel, are you stupid?!" She said, running over to him on the floor. "Now what? You'll die of blood loss if we don't hurry up.." She sighed, then grabbed the tissue on him, herself and also had Skylar throw her own and Leo's over. She put them over the worst wounds. Phoenix then got back up and tried to creep up on the cannibal, but the man saw and tried to give her a punch in the face. She quickly ducked and grabbed his arm, then tried to get his other arm, which she did for a very short time. Before she could grab the keys from him, the man made her fall to the floor. She tried to stumble around to get her knife, which she eventually did. Skylar ran over and grabbed it, aiming it at the man. While he thought she'd use it on him, she quickly grabbed the keys and jammed it into his wrist. He stumbled back, giving her time to unlock Clarke's cage. "Wake up!" She shouted, grabbing Clarke's arms to get her up.

"Yes. Self-defense is really... stupid Phoenix. I shouldn't have done it. I'm sooooo... sorry. It wasn't like they were going... to kill me if i didn't fight back or... anything. What's really stupid is to completely ignore... the guy coming after you like you just did" Gabriel said. He felt terrible that he had been beaten up so badly but there was nothing to do about it. He tried to focus on getting up again but due to the bloodloss it was way too hard. It was a miracle that he managed to talk. He saw the third man approaching him now instead of Phoenix who had her hands full with the cannibal guy.
"Uh... Phoenix and Skylar? A little help? I can't get up and..." he said but couldn't finish the sentence so he just weakly pointed to the man coming towards him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had tripped and crushed the control chip, he was suddenly aware of what was happening and pulled out his bow and shot the final guy through the back of the head. He walked over to the Cannibal slit his throat and then went to help Gabriel up, "damn Gabriel, what happened to you, and why am I not in a cage".

Clarke awoke with a jolt, she stared at Skylar, "hey, your here." She then walked out the cell and looked around, "what now".

Gabriel had gradually lost consciousness. Now he was on the brink of passing out. Even with the help of Bellamy he had trouble standing up. He couldn't answer Bellamy's questions but the look on his face spoke for him. It basically said: "really? What kind of stupid-ass question is that? You were awake during this whole thing! And even if you don't remember any of it, there's literally dead bodies all over the floor and some of them are holding knives. I think you can get a pretty clear picture of what happened".

Then he saw that Clarke came out of her cage and he felt such big relief that he would cry if it hadn't hurt. But he did manage to crack a smile. And that was all that he needed to do.

Skylar sighed and flopped onto the floor, "Finally! That's done!" She looked down onto the last cage, "Oh! Don't forgot Derek!" She said, throwing the keys to Phoenix and getting back up again. She put an arm over Gabriel, "Let me help!" Skylar said cheerily, a big smile on her face. "Clarke, you could help me with Gabriel." She shot a quick look at Bellamy, then shyly looked away and back at Leo. He sat by her legs, happily purring to himself.

Phoenix suddenly looked over at Derek, "O-oh!" She grabbed the keys and quickly opened his cage. "Hey! Are you alright? I'm sorry I took so long to get you out.." She pulled him into a hug, blushing. She quietly said, "Don't leave again, okay..?" (@Red Gallade)

Derek practically zoned out within the cage when he waited for his chance to attack, only to see that the others had already arrived to rescue them and already began to get everyone out of their cages. How long he must have zoned out for was beyond him... and likely didn't want to think about it. When his cage was opened, he smiled to see a lot of familiar faces come to rescue him and the others... especially Phoenix.

He was about to say something to her before she pulled him in for a hug, he was caught off guard at first, but he couldn't help but smile warmly, blush heavily and wrap his arms around Phoenix's back. "I'd never leave you, Phoenix..." He said softly near her ear, he knew what he said, but he didn't care about it... only about the warm embrace he and Phoenix shared.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke walked over to Gabriel "you OK, slugger. Damn you took a beating didn't you" she then moved closer to Gabriel, "was that to save me" she then kissed him, before walking to Lupa and scratching her behind the ear, "hey girl, miss me?" Lupa responded by licking her face.

(For reference his body was awake, but his mind was kinda spaced out, he doesn't remember what happened)
Bellamy walked over to Skylar, "You ok?" he asked calmly sitting next to Skylar, he could sense something was wrong everyone else seemed tense as well "What did I do?", he was becoming frustrated, Skylar had definitely seen him, but she ignored him, Gabriel seemed pissed at him and Phoenix was avoiding him as well, he didn't understand why.

(But Gabriel doesn't know all that about Bellamy. He didn't see that chip. And that's obviously gonna make him wary around him. Atleast until he knows the truth)

Gabriel smiled and gave Clarke a nod. He was very relieved that Clarke was fine. He appreciated the help he got from Skylar and Bellamy even though he didn't really trust Bellamy as much anymore. He felt a little better now than before so he tried walking a few steps. Which miraculously worked. He headed to Clarke and petted Lupa with her. He saw Derek and Phoenix getting cozy over by Derek's cage and gave them a weird look with a smile. The scene was cute though. He poked Clarke on her shoulder and pointed in their direction to get her to look at them.

Phoenix smiled back at Gabriel and pulled away after a long hug. She untied a jacket on her waist and handed it to Derek, "You should probably put this on.." She said, blushing, "It looks like your other top was ripped." She leaned in and put a quick kiss on his cheek, then quickly whistled for her falcon. It swooped in and landed on her shoulder. "I-I should tell you, I have a falcon now!" She slowly petted its head. "Still need a name, if you have suggestions, that is.."

Skylar gave a small smile to Bellamy, "W-well.." She quickly gave him a small hug, "I think it's okay.. the others.. not so much." She sighed, "I should probably tell you what happened, shouldn't I?" Leo walked up and backed away from Bellamy, walking back into Skylar's legs. "Ah, and there's something that happened with Leo.." She quietly said, giving the cat a reassuring stroke.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke watched Derek and Phoenix, they were really cute together she then saw Bellamy and Skylar talking, she thought about going over but instead decided to check out some of the equipment around the cave, (each person will get one piece of tech, it can be anything you want, within reason), she saw a device on the table nearest her, she examined it slowly, it was some kind of medical device, it had a magnet for retrieving bullets, a bandage dispenser, a anaesthetic needle and a scanner in one. She walked over to Gabriel with the device and using it she bandaged up his wounds, "you, OK for now, I can do more back at camp".

Bellamy was worried, the way Skylar was speaking meant only one thing, what he did was bad, he thought about trying to reassure Leo but decided not to, he looked back at Skylar and said "So, what did I do then, it was obviously something bad".

Last edited:
Gabriel smiled even more.
"Thanks" he said almost completely silent. He stumbled over to look at the table where Clarke had taken that device. Thanks to her and that device, he felt better. Not healed, but slightly better. He saw some different gears that all could be useful to them. He decided that he should try out some and decide on what he thought he could use the best. He picked up a few things, tried them out to see what they did and ultimately decided on what he wanted.

(Does anyone have a suggestion on what that could be? Cause i have no clue)

Skylar smiled reassuringly, “You kind of went on a rampage. It was like you were on their side, fighting for them and all.” She spoke again, “And you also kicked Leo against a wall.” She got up and streatched out a hand to pull up Bellamy, “Don’t worry, you can tell them you’re normal again bag at camp, I’m sure they’ll all forgive you eventually!” She pointed to the table of devices, “Let’s go see all that!”

(@Red Gallade I’ll wait for your respond with Phoenix before moving her on)

(Also, I have no idea for devices, any ideas?)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy feeling slightly reassured walked over to the table of devices, he examined a few things like a smallish camera that was currently attach to a branch of a plant, with a tablet to view the feed live, a cloaking device, some of the teleportion patches, some solar power food storage and cooking devices (obviously larger than the other objects), a collection of animal traps, a utility belt and a eyepiece. Bellamy chose the eyepiece putting it on and examining the area, the eyepiece gave him readings such as heat signatures, distance from himself, the wind speed and direction and it also helped inform him what track was what animal.

Clarke looked at the items that Bellamy was looking at and noticed Gabriel hadn't chosen anything, she said "hey Gabriel, why don't you look over by Bellamy, there are some cool things there." she smiled politely then re-pocketed the medical device.

Skylar walked over to the table of devices and set eyes on the teleportation patches. She still had the tracking device which she could track them with, so she took them for the groups’ own use. Phoenix also wondered over and took the camera disguised with the plant, along with the small tablet to view the feed live from it.

Gabriel had picked up a cloaking device. It would be very useful in hunting. But first he would have to learn how to be really quiet. So he needed to train. But he needed to rest for a few days and tend to his wounds. He looked at what the others picked up. "Cool stuff" he thought to himself. But they should try to get some way to contact each other when they were separated from each other in case they ran into trouble. But he didn't see any communication device here. Of course, a lonely cannibal wouldn't need a way to communicate with someone. Even the guards wouldn't need more directions than what they got from the cannibal when they weren't in the cave.

"Yeah... thanks." Derek said while still a bit flustered, but took the jacket from her and put it on. Afterward, he looked around to see everyone finding some technological devices, some of which looked more useful tan the other, so he joined in and raised an eyebrow as he picked up what looked like a bracer. He put it on his left arm and noticed a few buttons on it along with what looked like a barrel with a little grappling hook on the end.

He aimed his left hand at the cage he was in and the bracer appeared to fire a grappling hook at it, he wasn't used to the recoil and the hook merely bounced off one of the bars before it reeled itself back into the bracer. "Huh, neat." He said with a smile, although he knew it would take some time to master the device.

Phoenix stood with Derek, smiling. "That is neat!" She pressed a button on it which launched out the grapple hook again, "Ah! Sorry.." She pressed the button to get it back, not realizing what the recoil would feel like. She quietly laughed, "You'll get used to that.."

Meanwhile, Skylar walked up to see Gabriel. "What's that?" She asked, looking down curiously as his cloaking device. She gave a thumbs up to Bellamy, "Cool! I think it really suits you!" She chuckled.

Derek flinched when Phoenix activated the hook once more, it hit the wall but bounced back and got reeled in when she pressed it, he moved his arm away from her when it got reeled back to make sure she didn't mess with it any further and get anyone (mainly her) hurt. After her apology, he looked at her with a pout, normally he would be vexed at someone who tampered with something of his, but Phoenix; he simply shared her quiet laugh. "Yeah, just don't touch it anymore. Who knows; maybe it even has a self destruct feature!" He said the latter in a joking tone and his laugh got slightly louder.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to the group, we should head back now, he stated, before leaving the cave. Clarke hopped onto Lupa who had trotted up to her, "Gabriel want a lift back?" she asked, him with a mischievous smile. She made sure the device was secure then prepared to leave.

Gabriel looked at Clarke and nodded. But that smile made him suspicious. What were she planning? Gabriel was injured so he didn't think it would be anything dangerous. With all of his injuries, he had problems getting up on Lupa. But he managed to get up eventually. He had problems to remain on top of the big wolf.
"Can... i put my arms around you? I have troubles holding my balance" he said

Skylar ran up to Bellamy and locked her arm around his own, “Let’s go!” She said with a big smile on her face. “Looks sunny outside! Maybe we can do something relaxing today. I mean.. except this, of course.” She chuckled.

Phoenix laughed, “Yeah..” She grabbed his hand, “Come on, then.” She said, taking him outside where the falcon had flown back to. It flew onto Derek’s shoulder, “Now you can meet the falcon properly! Do you have any ideas for a name?”
(You can auto the falcon if you want, but it’s still owned by Phoenix :3)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke turned her head towards Gabriel, "of course you can, now let's go Lupa, see you guys back at camp". She then gave Lupa a pat on the head and she started to run back to the camp, it was fun, the wind blowing in her face and Gabriel sat behind her. She just hoped it would stay like this for a little while.

Bellamy turned his head towards Skylar as she locked arms with him, "well what did you have in mind?" he asked as he started to walk the way back to camp. He liked life at the moment, he was happy and he was at peace. He looked at Skylar and smiled, before looking at Phoenix and Derek, come on you two, let's go.

Gabriel put his arms around Clarke. It hurt quite a bit due to the wounds in his arm and on his shoulder but he managed to hold his grip. It felt soothing to have his arms around her like that as Lupa ran with them on her back. He inched a little closer to Clarke's ear.
"I love you" he whispered to her. Everything felt so calm that he could fall asleep right then and there. And he did. Though he managed to still remain on Lupa's back

Skylar shrugged, “I don’t know.. see if anyone can think of anything when we’re back!” She headed back to camp with Bellamy and the others.

When she was back at camp, Skylar invited the group under a big tree near the camp, “Get over here, it’s nice and shady!” She smiled, then once everybody had arrived back to camp she asked, “Does anyone have ideas on things to do? I don’t want to be stuck inside a cave fighting bad guys again, it’s actually great weather today!”

Gabriel woke up when they came back to the camp. He figured he could rest when Skylar had said what she wanted so he followed her to the tree. When she asked what they were going to do the whole day, he just looked at Skylar as if she was a complete idiot. He was still on the brink of passing out! No way he could do... anything other than resting right now.
"...wake me up when Skylar isn't dumb anymore" he said and stumbled away to where he usually slept and laid down to rest.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy followed Skylar and climbed the tree, he was now hanging from one of the branches his head near Skylar's, he laughed a bit at what Gabriel said "before saying, Gabriel you should rest, or I think Clarke might kill you herself", he then continued to hang there. He watched as Clarke got off Lupa and Lupa ran over to the tree nuzzling up to Skylar and falling asleep.

Clarke, heard what Bellamy said and walked up behind Gabriel, throwing her arms around his shoulders and kissing his cheek from behind. She watched Lupa and whispered "come on, Bellamy maybe slightly right, you need to rest, so let's go rest, I'm tired anyway".

(Gabriel was already asleep but let's go with that now so we have something to write i guess)

"Sounds pretty cozy. I can't say no to that..." Gabriel whispered back to Clarke with a smile. He proceeded to stumble over to the sleeping area. He had his sleep-spot a little further away from the group, aside from Clarke, because he valued his privacy a lot. He gestured for Clarke to join him and laid down to rest.

(Didn't say he was removing any clothes okay???)

(For now.. ;))
Skylar grumbled and slid down the tree until she was sitting down, "So.. any bright ideas?" She asked, petting Leo on the head who'd took a seat beside her.

Phoenix gestured to Derek, "Come on, then, we'd better follow them." She said, slowly following after the group. Once back at the camp, she took a seat next to Skylar and patted the spot next to her for Derek to join her. "If it won't cause too much trouble, we could go back to a prison half and raid it for something fun. Didn't the kids on the station use things to play games on?" She asked, looking in the direction of the prison which was way over the horizon. "Or.. we could find some nice water and try going for a short swim, would be some nice exercise, too." Her falcon flew off of her shoulder and onto the grass, then started walking around on it. "Also, this is my new pet!" She happily announced.

(Name suggestions for the falcon would be good, if you have any
This is what it looks like)
93f9f6ad97da642d95d5206dc6b660c2.jpg

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy still hanging by his legs said, "hey, you know once when I was out hunting I found a cool place", he got down and began to work, "come on you three let's go." Eventually he reached a small area, there was a body of water, a waterfall and a dry bank. He turned to Skylar "so what do you think".

Clarke smiled walking away from the group, she strolled over to Gabriel and lay down next to him, snuggling against him, she hadn't realised that she was as tired as she was, and ended up dosing off, curled up against Gabriel.

(@Killerbunny, @Jodie.xox, @Red Gallade)

Derek looked at Phoenix with a smile before he eventually decided to follow everyone back to camp, he took another look at his new device before the long walk back to camp, once there, he was about to sit down when he noticed Phoenix gesture that he sit next to her. He did so without a second thought. "Not like there's much at the prison remains except for the hideous "food" they served us. Although there could be a few other weapons there if not parts we could use to help out with out camp." He stated. "Where exactly will we find a suitable place for swimming? Won't we also need to resupply on water as well?" He added as he went to pet Phoenix's falcon.

Gabriel felt Clarke lie down beside him and snuggle with him a bit. She fell asleep rather quickly. Gabriel embraced her and everything felt really good. He fell asleep just a few minutes after she had

Phoenix sighed, “Yeah, you’re probably right..” She looked up at Bellamy and smiled at Derek, “Looks like we could have a sustainable place for swimming, afterall!” She got up and put a hand down to pull Derek up, “Come on, let’s go see this secret place of his, it sounds pretty interesting.” She also grabbed a few canisters from the camp supplies, “And we’ll need these to supply up on water, you were also right about that, too.” She smiled, “You have some good thinking, Derek!”

Skylar jumped up and grabbed Bellamy’s hand, “Let’s go! Right now!” She said, enthusiastically. Once they arrived there, she nodded with a big smile, “It’s amazing! Look at the pool! Look at the waterfall! Look at the bank! It’s beautiful!” Leo had been following behind her and rubbed against Bellamy’s leg, purring. He walked to the edge of the water and sniffed at it before dipping in a paw and jumping back. “Looks safe to me!”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked slowly towards the water and removed his shirt, revealing his tattoos again, he didn't mind Skylar seeing them. He turned to her, "I'm going up there, care to join me" he motioned to the waterfall, hoping that she understood that he wanted to dive in from there. He instinctively touched the ᛋᚴᚤᛚᚨᚱ (Skylar) tattoo on his right pectoral. He stood there waiting for her response, to see whether she would join him, or would he be lone wolfing this one.

Skylar enthusiastically nodded when she entered the cave with Bellamy, "I'm coming!" She took off her top to reveal a black top underneath her newly made fur jacket. It was the same from all those years ago, torn and ripped apart, but she stripped it off, revealing a cropped vest, slightly torn at the bottoms. She kept her shorts on, as she'd luckily brought another pair to wear after swimming. She climbed up the waterfall and once Bellamy joined her, held his hand to jump down.

Phoenix took hold of Derek's hand after landing a light kiss on his cheek, then got up. She followed Bellamy to his secret place with her water canisters and handed one to Derek, "It was your idea to resupply, so you're helping me." She smirked. The falcon also slowly followed her from behind and took a seat on a high ledge to relax.