• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Gabriel wasn't surprised with what Bellamy told him. He knew how evil humans could be. He grew angry with that man though. But he took a few deep breaths to calm down.
"I understand. But why wouldn't you tell us? Did he threaten to hurt Skylar if you told us too?" He said.

Derek shrugged. "Maybe, they're strong after all." He said before he looked back to see Lupa approach them followed the the shouting of a familiar name. "We should head back; your sister might be hurt." He said as he attempted to walk back to camp. He figured they would be okay, but he didn't feel like taking any chances.

Phoenix groaned, flopping her hair towards the floor. "Fineeee..." She put her head back up and went back to camp with Derek. Skylar was gone. She'd walked into their medicine supply and quickly got herself some bandages. If she needed to rid herself of the bullet, she'd just have to try later. Phoenix waved at her, and Skylar went over to her, eyeing the boys in the corner. Phoenix looked at her bandage, "What happened?" Skylar shrugged,
"Some guy shot me, something about a deal with Bellamy.. aaaand then the chancellor's son came and I think he likes us?" She shrugged, "I think I'm too confused to be hurt right now?" Phoenix gasped,
"What a way to deal with being shot, that's not a 'no big deal' thing, even if you say you're fine!" Skylar smiled,
"I got it covered!" Phoenix believed her, and she turned back to Derek, "I guess you were right!" She smirked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked at Gabriel, "he said he would kill her if I told anyone, I couldn't let that happen, I like her, I was going to tell her but the gunshots distracted me, and now I don't know if I have the courage anymore", he sighed as he turned his head looking longingly at Skylar, blushing and turning away, he then sat on a log with his head in his hands.

Gabriel looked at Bellamy for about three seconds before he spoke.
"Look, it's quite clear to me that Skylar feels the same as you do. So you have nothing to worry about. The longer you wait, the worse it'll get. But i'm not the best one to go to when it comes to this. Sure, it went well for me and Clarke but that doesn't mean i know anything about confessions. Anyway, just talk to Skylar. Even if she rejects you, which i think is quite unlikely, atleast you told her how you feel" he said and sat down next to Bellamy

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked up "You know what Gabriel, your right, thanks mate" he said as he stood up and made his way over to where Skylar was talking. He tapped her on the shoulder "um..hey Skylar, can you come with me for a second, I wanna tell you something". He then walked off to a private area and hoped she followed him.

Clarke had packed away her supplies and decided to walk over to Gabriel, seeing Bellamy walk off, "so, what did you two talk about then" she smiled sitting next to him, she watched as Bellamy started to speak to Skylar, "have you been giving good advice" she said jokingly.

Skylar was confused, but she nodded and followed Bellamy. "What did you need?" She leaned against a nearby tree and awaited his response, fidgeting with her fingers that she was alone with him. She felt weird, and she didn't know why..

Gabriel laughed nervously.
"I just told him to talk to Skylar. That's all" he said with a smile. Then his expression turned more serious.
"We discussed what happened here as well. Apparently Bellamy got caught stealing supplies at some point and the guy that the chancellor's son took away had made him kill some people. 27 i think he said. The guy that was taken away had threatened Skylar apparently. And he couldn't tell us because of that reason" he told Clarke. He looked over to Bellamy and Skylar and his mood changed back to the better.
"Guess i was wrong. It wasn't Phoenix and Derek that would confess first. But they'll probably get around to it soon enough too. Anyway, there's something else i want to focus right now. You" he added and looked at Clarke again. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy took a deep breath then said "Skylar..I just wanted to say that I like you, it doesn't matter if you don't feel the same way, but I just needed to tell you." He looked down at his feet not sure what to say next, he was also considering how he would feel if, she said she didn't feel the same way.

Clarke smiled, "oh really, well then if that's the case then" she grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a full kiss.

Gabriel was caught by surprise at Clarke's sudden kiss but when his mind caught up, he returned the kiss. He felt really happy. He put his right hand at the back of Clarke's head and the other around her back. When they eventually had to separate their lips, his smile was spread across his face.
"Amazing as always, Clarke. And i have a really important question for you now; are you ticklish?" He said with a devious grin, revealing that he was definitely planning to tickle her

Skylar blushed, starting to fiddle with her hair. She was speechless. For a moment, she said nothing, and just looked back at Bellamy. She sighed, "You know what..?" She pulled him into a big hug, then told him, "Maybe I do, too." She joked, chuckling. She pulled away and kissed him on the cheek, "You're pretty cute for a 'murderer' aren't you?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy blushed furiously, he stood for a second then smiled, "ok, and that isn't the strangest thing anyone said to me, but um, hey I didn't ask, but how's the arm". His mind was unsure of how to act, he kept changing from being confident to shy, to confident again. It was an interesting feeling, but at least he had told Skylar how he felt.

After the kiss Clarke was slightly energy high, she didn't real process his words except, ticklish, she realised what was about to happen "oh no, please, my one weakness, tickling". She said only half lying. She smiled at Gabriel and her smile grew wider as she spotted Skylar and Bellamy, "Well done mate" she thought to herself.

Skylar shrugged, “I think it’s fine, I’ve had quite a few distractions!” She chuckled, looking around. “It looks like a pretty peaceful day from now, any plans?”

Phoenix saw Skylar and Bellamy together and smiled, “Cute..” She said quietly to herself, then slightly turned an eye to Derek. She sighed, she’d have to do it sometime, but it didn’t feel special enough.. she’d try later, maybe.

Gabriel aimed his hands towards Clarke's armpits, where people usually were pretty ticklish. When Clarke turned her head towards Bellamy and Skylar, he did too. He nodded appreciatively. It was nice that they finally confessed. He thought it had been quite painful to watch all of them get all flustered at times. He shifted his focus back to tickling Clarke and gave her a kiss to distract her.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smiled "well, I'm not really sure what I'm going to.." something hit his arm and then he started to feel strange, "Skylar, what's happe.." he then proceeded to gradually disappear.

Clarke truly was distracted by Gabriel kissing her, so distracted she didn't notice the small object hit the back off her neck, she didn't even notice the feeling as she slowly disappeared.

(What has happened her is that the "wizard" mentioned earlier is actually a tech savvy cannibal, the small objects are little patches that allow him to teleport objects to the recurved in his cave. Also um either Phoenix or Derek will be taken as well.)

Gabriel fell down to the ground as Clarke disappeared into thin air.
"Clarke?" He said a little confused. He looked around but couldn't see her. He stood back up and looked around one more time but still couldn't see her. But he did see that Bellamy also had disappeared.
"Clarke!? Bellamy!? Where did you two go!?" He shouted, still confused and started to get scared. How could Clarke just've disappeared like that? There was no way. Unless there was someone behind this.
"Skylar, where did Bellamy go?" He asked as he walked over to her.

Skylar looked at Gabriel in confusion, "I.. have no idea!" She outstretched her hand to where Bellamy once stood, "It's like.. magic.." She looked at him, "They're both completely gone.."

(@Red Gallade Who should 'disappear' into the cannibal's cave?)

Derek smiled warmly at Phoenix. "I just figured that making sure Skylar was safe would make sure you stay happy... and..." Derek said before he was interrupted by the sight of his body which appeared to be fading away. "Huh, w-what the hell is th-?" Derek tried to ask before he was cut of by his own disappearance, only to reappear in a completely new area that appeared to be the inside of a cave.

"Phoenix, Derek, are you two okay?" Gabriel asked as he looked over in their direction to notice that Derek was also gone. Even weirder.
"Wait, where's Derek?" He asked even more confused. He shook off any dumb questions now and forced himself to think of their problem and how to solve it. He took a few deep breaths and thought back to when the chancellor's son was there. He knew there was something that he had said that Gabriel had forgot now. He needed to either remember it or they had to go find him again and talk to him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke was sitting in a cage of some sort, she was trying to rack her brain about what had happened, she had been kissing Gabriel and then she was here, wherever here was, the only thing she did notice is that she was topless, she was still wearing her bra, but her shirt was missing. She turned and saw an unconscious Bellamy in a different cage, he was also topless, it was now that this was so that she noticed, Bellamy had gotten tattoos! She looked at what they were, he had 3 word tattoos, one black and white tattoo and 2 coloured ones. The black and white tattoo was a dragon its head was on his left pectoral and it must go across his back as the end of the tail was just below his stomach. On his left arm he had a coloured tree on his shoulder, and on his right arm he had a shooting star on his shoulder. The words weren't in English, but she would ask him about those when he woke up. From behind her she heard a man walk towards her cage, "ah the fresh meat is awake", he said with a hoarse voice. "May I ask why I am topless", Clarke asked defiantly, "so that I could see what kind of meat I'm dealing with" the man replied bluntly before walking off. Clarke slumped in her cage, only now noticing Derek also in a cage.

(The word tattoos: ᛋᚴᚤᛚᚨᚱ (Skylar) is on his right pectoral, ᛋᛁᛚᛖᚾᚲᛖ (Silence) is on his neck and ᚺᚢᚾᛏᛖᚱ (Hunter) is just below his pectorals.)

Phoenix shook her head, "That just happened?" She turned to Gabriel, "Clarke and Bellamy, too? We need to find them, but we need a place to start." Skylar walked over, thinking back to when they encountered the chancellor's son.
"Well, maybe we should go see that guy again, you know, the chancellor's son!" Phoenix groaned,
"I'm sure even Gabriel doesn't want to go back, if that guy is anything like the chancellor, I'm not meeting him again." She turned to Gabriel, "Plans?" Skylar perked up, smiling,
"We're never really been alone before, have we? Now we get time to see Gabriel properly!" Phoenix smirked,
"That's true. You'll have a great time, I assure you." She laughed, patting his shoulder lightly.

"I'm vomiting already. Anyway, i don't think i should talk to the chancellor's son if we're going to talk to him. I killed his father, remember? So maybe you should do the talking, Phoenix?" Gabriel said, the first meant as a joke. He chose Phoenix because he wasn't sure that Skylar would handle being 'diplomatic'. And she had already said that she didn't want to talk to him again. So Phoenix was the best choice.
"I think the chancellor's son is our best chance to find Clarke, Bellamy and Derek again. If he doesn't have an answer to what happened, then we're gonna have to search the forest or something. No wait, i just got an idea. I can go look around the forest with Lupa while the two of you go talk to the chancellor's son. Send Leo to find me when you're done and i'll wait with Lupa where he found us. Then he'll go back to you and lead you to us. Did you understand that or did you get confused?" he said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
With impeccable timing the Chancellor's Son, John Doe, walked into the camp, followed by two guards. He walked for and spoke to the three of them, "You three haven't happened to see anything strange, it's just that we tracked some energy readings here, they belong to technology created by a crazed cannibal, he uses teleportation patches to kidnap his victims" he then stood back, waiting for an answer.

"Well that ruins that plan. And explains what happened here. We did see something. Notice that we're only three people here now? Well, the other three just disappeared. Clarke, Bellamy and Derek all disappeared into thin air. Not that you'd probably not care to help me" Gabriel said, referring to what happened to John's father. He wondered if John knew what had happened back then. Probably. The guards from then were still alive when John arrived here. So Gabriel understood if John would want to slice up his throat. But he had Clarke (and Bellamy and Derek of course) to think about now so he wasn't gonna let him do that.

Phoenix walked up with Gabriel to the Chouncellor, “Uh, I think he means we need your help. We saw our friends disappear, it must’ve been those things. Do you have any idea where we should start?” Skylar nodded and walked next to her sister,
“You have to help us!” @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Firstly John turned to Gabriel, "as I told your friend Bellamy, I was originally mad about the death of my father, but after some thought I realised my father was a tyrant and deserved what he got, I have changed the laws and created as peaceful a community as I can. As for helping you I have an idea take this and it will lead you to him, using a tracking device we once placed on some just as they started to disappear." He handed the device to Skylar before walking off.

Back in the cave Clarke had been frantically trying to figure out what was going on a gas had been thrown in the room a few minutes ago and now Bellamy was gone. She sat waiting, watching, trying to figure out what she could. Near the entrance to the cave Bellamy stood with 7 other men, well his physical body stood there but his mind was now just along for the ride, Bellamy as well as these other men had been selected not as food but as guards, mindless soldiers thanks to the little glowing patches on the back of their necks. Each man was also fitted with a different type of the teleportation patch, that they could control themselves making them better fighters. Bellamy had a bow and dagger and was now guarding for intruders. Also all the men wore no shirts, as the 'wizard' was trying to show his true faith in how untouchable they were.

"That was unexpected. I thought he'd want to cut off my head or something. But daddy issues is something i can understand. You remember what you heard about a year ago when the prison crashed here, Phoenix? Anyway, we should go now. Which direction, Skylar?" Gabriel said. He wondered what they would see in the cannibal's home. Probably not very fresh sights. It was a cannibal after all so they would probably see atleast some dead bodies there. He grabbed some tissues to help against the smell. Because he knew how bad dead bodies smelled. Especially when they had been dead for a while.

Skylar shook the tracking device which appeared to be off, "How do I use this thing??" She asked, frantically trying to look around in it for any sign of an on switch. Phoenix snatched it from her hands,
"You need to be careful!" She tapped the screen lightly until it lighted up with three dots. "Look, it's them." She told Skylar and Gabriel, showing them the screen. She nodded, "I remember, no harm in not telling her." She joked. Skylar groaned,
"Now you're hiding things from me?" Phoenix shrugged,
"It's a touchy subject, just leave it for now." Skylar understood and kept quiet. She looked at the tissues,
"And what are they for?" Leo ran up to the three and rubbed against Skylar's legs, "Maybe Leo could help us with his good sense of smell!" The cat meowed and looked in the direction the three had disappeared, "Maybe later, then.." Skylar said, patting the cat on his head.

Derek looked around to see that he was yet again within a cage... and this time, shirtless. "Can't stay away from cages apparently, who's got me locked up and needs dying today?" He rhetorically asked himself as he looked around to know where he was and if anyone else was with him. He looked down and checked his pockets to see if he still had any spare weapons and smiled lightly as he found that he had several small knives hidden inside, he did a lot of practice when it came to throwing them, so he hoped he could at least take down a few captors, provided that he would escape.

"Let's just go in the direction of the dots. The person who took them is a cannibal so we should hurry. Although, it does take lots of time to prepare human flesh..." Gabriel said. He did realize that the fact that he knew so much about human bodies and cannibalism can be misinterpreted. On the other hand, they had all lived with each other for a year now so both Phoenix and Skylar should trust him enough to know that's just his thoughts.
"Which way, Skylar?" He asked

Skylar pointed out into a forested area, "Through there, and across some more land.. then I think we should arrive at the cave!" She got a small kit of supplies they might need, including medical supplies, and lightly strapped it onto Leo to look after. "He'll look after that, now let's go!" She started moving in towards the trees. "Be careful, anything could be lurking in there right now!" Leo padded on ahead of Skylar as look out, ready to protect the group from vicious wild animals. Phoenix followed with Gabriel, she looked and him curiously and said, "How do you know so much about this? If we hadn't known you for so long, it'd be sort of weird.." She shrugged, "The knowledge seems helpful right now despite everything, though."

"That's kind of a thing of having a childhood like mine. You're gonna learn that eventually one way or another. I found out how dead bodies smell when uh... that happened. And i found out about cannibalism during the trial because they actually considered that a possibility as to why i did... that" Gabriel said. If it hadn't pained him to think about, he would've laughed at the court's stupidity. He didn't blame Phoenix for being curious but he kinda wished she hadn't asked. The thought of removing the glove was stronger now though. His last thought before he actually took it off was "f**k it" and he threw the glove away. It felt weird but also kind of freeing to have it removed. He followed Skylar in whatever direction she wanted to go. He had a big knife with him that he knew he would have to use soon.

Phoenix gasped, "I didn't mean to-" She sighed, "I'm sorry. Maybe you can let go of the past now. Nobody should hold onto it forever." She took a last glance at the glove on the ground and continued walking. "I think we should all know the smell, we've had dead meat in our camps before, and I'm pretty sure Skylar let one rot before, that stunk!" She said, trying to joke to take Gabriel's mind off of everything. Skylar spun round and started walking backwards as she looked at Phoenix and Gabriel, "Hey! I didn't know it was there so long, or I would've got us to cook it!" She said, suddenly stopping as she walked into a rather large tree. A falcon cawed and swirled down from it onto a lower branch. It stared at the group. (That'll probably be Phoenix' new pet!) Phoenix looked back up to it, "What do you want, bird?" Skylar stepped in next to her, "Actually, I'm pretty sure it's a falcon.."

"It's all well and fine. The glove actually got rather annoying. And i'm starting to get over what happened. Which is a miracle. But i guess that's the power of Clarke..." Gabriel said with a small but loving smile, looking down into the ground. He looked at Phoenix.
"You don't have to make jokes to cheer me up. But i appreciate the thought nonetheless. Skylar, how could you have forgotten that meat though? It was a pretty big prey. And Phoenix, humans and animals have different scents. There's this scent of rot when you smell a newly deceased person" he said, as a joke and as a fact. He looked at the falcon.
"A falcon is a bird so Phoenix is technically right. Maybe if we tamed that bird we could get a bigger view of the area" he said wondering how they could do that.

Skylar perked up, "Meat! They eat meat!" Leo looked up at her and she waved him away to catch a mouse. "He can get us a mouse to tame it, right?" She asked, keeping watch on the falcon. "Can we keep it afterwards?" She excitedly asked.

Soon after, loud squeaking noises could be heard a little while away, and then Leo returned back, holding a dead mouse in his jaws. The falcon look down at it and swooped to the floor. "Leo, drop it!" Skylar said, to which the cat understood and dropped the meat for the falcon. He ran behind Skylar's legs. She whispered, "Alright, how should we do this?"

"Keep it? Why are you asking me that? I'm not your dad or anything. But i guess as long as you can take care of it?" Gabriel said, confused. He looked at the falcon and thought of some way to catch it.
"Surround it. And don't give it too much space to fly upwards. And if it does, throw yourself at it and try to hold it. It will fight back but we'll probably be able to tame it in the end. Unless it actually manage to run away" he said. That was the only plan he could think of. He got Lupa to help out and they began to form a circle. He waited for Skylar and Phoenix before doing anything.

(You can auto Gabriel for your next post if needed)

Phoenix smirked, "I think I'd like it, actually. That's if you two don't mind." She went into the circle with Skylar, Gabriel and Lupa. Phoenix tried to get it, but it tried flying away. Skylar reached in to get it, but it was slippery. "How is a bird so slippery!" Skylar said, trying to get it once more.

In the end, it was Phoenix who caught it. She grabbed it as it tried to fly away mid air, then held the wings at its body. "Someone get something to hold it!" She said, then Skylar pulled out a piece of a ribbon-looking string. (The thing they use to actually hold birds, I just don't know what it's called) She tied one end to the falcon's leg and the other was given to Phoenix. "Nice thinking, Skylar. Maybe we should give it a name.. or is it too early on?" The falcon was surprisingly quiet now as it sat on Phoenix' arm. She had a band of animal fur there and it was pretty lucky that she did, otherwise she would have an arm of scratches. "I think it likes me!" Skylar nodded approvingly, "Keep it! I've got Leo, it's all yours!"

"Well i guess that leaves me, Bellamy and Derek without animals then. Do you think you can use it to scout the area? We need to know quick escape routes and stuff. Lupa and Leo can help with that. But it's better to do from the air. Alright Skylar, how close are we now?" Gabriel said. He felt a little disappointed that he didn't have an animal. But there were more important things happening right now. So he focused on that instead

Skylar looked at her tracker again, “Still the same way, it’s on the outskirts of this forest, we should probably hurry, too!” She said, picking up her pace. Phoenix followed, leaving the falcon on her arm, hoping that it wouldn’t break the connection on its leg.

Soon after, Phoenix spotted a dark opening surrounded by rocks and bushes. “Do you think that’s it?” She asked. Skylar checked the tracker once more, “Yep, this should be the place! How should we go in..?” Leo stepped to the opening and moved his ears around before listening to talking inside. “Leo! I hear it, too! They’re alive!”

"First of all, we shouldn't be so loud like Skylar just was. Second, did anyone of you get any weapons with you? I did. And you should put these tissues over your faces to help with the smell. In case we see any dead bodies. We don't want their smell in our noses. They'll muffle our voices a bit too so that's a plus" Gabriel said and put a tissue over his mouth and nose. It was to work as a bandana and since it wasn't made from the same material as normal tissues (made from a stronger material), it didn't break when he put it on. He handed one to Skylar and one to Phoenix and pulled out a hunting knife to fight with.
"I'm ready when you are" he said and faced the dark cave.