• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Skylar turned back to the prison, hearing Bellamy's voice, "We're fine, we had the deer meat. Give it to Derek! He looks hungry!" Phoenix had a faint smile at the mention of his name that she tried to hide from him, but she nodded in agreement to Skylar, then walked off, staring into the sky to try and find the flying flame again, she felt like she had to. Skylar looked at her briefly, "Phoenix, let's go fast, Leo will be getting tired after the meal soon, he ate alot." She petted the kitten with her finger, then saw Derek looking at him and gave him a smile, "You can see Leo all you want when we're back, Derek." After that, the sisters left for their little walk. They followed the trail of burnt bushes or sticks, usually accounting to nothing but being dry and burning from the suns rays before the night fall. Eventually, they came across a big tree with what looked like a big nest of sticks burning. "Wait here with Leo, I'm going to investigate." Phoenix told Skylar, then began to climb the tree to the nest. When she reached it, she saw some bird eggs with no mother around. They had tiny cracks in, nothing major, and she jumped back down to Skylar. "It's weird.. there's a bird nest, I think the mother is out, shouldn't the eggs be cold?" Skylar thought for a moment, "They should, mother birds usually sit on them until they hatch, maybe they got mutated strangely, you never know." She shrugged, then pointed back towards the prison, "It's dark, we should get back!”

When the sisters got back to the prison, they both sat on the bench, and Skylar took the collar and leash off of Leo. The kitten hopped over to Derek on it’s small legs to say hello to him, then meowed at his feet. Skylar laughed, “You can pick him up if you want, he’s no harm, only cuteness, right, Leo?” The kitten purred in response, then took its attention back to the man in front of him. Phoenix had a smile in the corner of her mouth,
“That’s sweet, Derek.”

Derek helped himself to some of the deer meat, which was certainly a lot better than his previous meal. He felt a light sting of pain and something was touching it, he looked down to see the kitten that the sisters had with them earlier, he smiled and offered him a little bit of the meat whilst he ate the rest. Once he was done, he looked at Skylar who suggested he pick up the kitten, he smiled and decided to do just that, he held the tiny kitten in his arms and stroked it lightly, with all the time he spent in the space station, he had only heard of cats, but he didn't expect the one was holding to be so adorable.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza saw another person start walking over to her, then he threw a knife. She quickly looked behind her, and Claza was a bit relieved that the knife hit a rabbit. “Wow, you have good aiming.” She glanced one more time at the dead rabbit, then turned her head towards the fire. Claza really enjoyed the warmth, she smiled a bit. Claza was still a bit surprised that these people would ask her to join them, Claza really only cared about herself, so she has never met anyone who really cared about her either. But these people, they all seemed to care about each other.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was exhausted, but he decided to go hunt, he picked up and walked into woods, he was tracking something, he wasn't sure what. But that might just be his exhaustion, he desperately fought against drowsiness, but eventually he fell asleep after collapsing.

Clarke saw him smile and giggled, "I don't think I've seen you smile, do you mind if I stand here with, if you do I will just go sleep with Lupa". She smiled waiting for his answer and looking out over the camp.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke thought for a second and said "I guess I just thought you might like the company" she smiled to herself and then looked around seeing the sisters and Derek, she saw Derek holding Leo and the sisters early chatting. She sighed, things were returning to a semi norm. She looked around and she noticed the graves and remembered that they were most likely very far from peace.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James had turned back awhile ago but decided to not make himself known to the others. "I will just destroy their happy moment" He thought to himself. He made his way to a bush where went to get a bit of rest. "If they are going anywhere I will probably hear it" James thought to himself again.

Gabriel didn't believe he heard that right. She wanted to do something for him? No one had ever wanted to do that. So why should he trust people who claimed they wanted to do something for him?
"That's just stupid. I don't need company" he said and looked away for a second. When he looked back at her he felt bad about saying that though. Because he did actually want some company.
"You can stay if you want to though..." he said and blushed slightly.

Skylar saw Bellamy collapse of drowsiness outside, then ran up to him, slowly shaking her head and smiling, “Oh, Bellamy..” She tried to drag him back to the prison, which took a while. She rested him against a corner as comfy as she could, then dusted the dirt off of him. “I’ll take care of hunting next time.” She whispered, then left him to rest. When she got back, Phoenix had moved closer to Derek and was also petting Leo.
“O-oh, Skylar, you’re back.” She blushed, then scooched away from the man a little. Leo did a small yawn, then wriggled out of Derek’s hands and curled up in his lap, going to sleep.
“I can take him if you want, or you could sleep with him, he’s warm, no trouble!” Skylar said quietly, smiling at Derek.

Derek blushed when Phoenix sat near him so she could also pet the kitten. In his mind, he was curious to see what else the world had to offer after the nuclear disaster, he snapped out of it when he heard Phoenix say that her sister was back and she scooted away from him, which he was unsure of as he began to really enjoy her company. When Leo came out of Derek's arms and on to is lap, he couldn't help but pet him once more, he looked up at Skylar after hearing her offer. "It's fine, you can take the lil' guy, you had him before I did anyway." He said as he gently took the kitten off his lap and down next to him. Afterward, he went to find a place to sleep. "I'm gonna go get some shut eye, hopefully my leg will heal a bit more tomorrow." he said as he found a comfortable looking place near the prison, laid down and slowly drifted to sleep... he was fine with sleeping on the ground as it was certainly better than his 'bed' back in his prison cell.

Skylar gladly took Leo back, then followed Derek to go to sleep. She sat down near Bellamy, then put Leo in between her legs. She yawned, “Goodnight Phoenix..” Then she went to sleep. Phoenix went down next to her, nearer to Derek, then gave her a smile goodnight. She also went to sleep, not able to get the flame out of her mind.

(This roleplay is dying so i thought i should come up with something to revive it)

Gabriel eventually decided to go back to the other's. He motioned for Clarke to follow and went back. He looked around to see what everyone was doing. James couldn't be seen, Phoenix, Skylar, Bellamy and Derek were trying to sleep so Gabriel decided to be quiet around them. Then he noticed a new person. A girl with red glasses. But he didn't want to appoach her now. He wasn't in the mood for meeting new people right now. He sighed.
"I guess we'll just go to bed. Almost everyone else seem to have done that already have so why not the two of us as well?" He said to Clarke

Last edited:
After what seemed like eternity, the dim moonlight slowly began to set and the bright sun rose in its place, the rays of light that shone down on the Earth were enough to get Derek to slowly open his eyes and wake up. He sat up and let out a long stretch followed by a yawn, he picked up his walking stick and tried to get up and stand on his bad leg which still hurt him enough to use his walking stick, but nowhere near as painful as it was yesterday, the rest must have really helped. Derek looked around to see everyone else was still asleep, lightly blushed when he saw Phoenix asleep, and quite close to where Derek slept. "Cute..." Derek thought before he quietly roamed around to see if he could find any food or weapons to hunt for food.

Phoenix woke with a short, high yawn and a small stretch with her arms, she blushed when she saw Derek awake, who would’ve heard her yawn. She gave him a wave, then stood up. “Are you looking for hunting supplies? We’ve all got a couple weapons on hand. Are you still-“ She stopped herself before asking if he was still in pain, then brushed it off, “Still okay..?”

Derek raised an eyebrow at the sound of someone yawning and turned around only to feel his heart skip a beat once more at the sight of Phoenix. "Oh, hey Phoenix, sorry if I woke you. Yeah, I'm looking for hunting supplies." He said before he was asked about his leg, to which he looked down at and tried to put weight on, the pain wasn't as intense as yesterday. "I'm good, my leg certainty hurts a lot less than yesterday, hopefully I'll be doing parkour by tomorrow." He joked before he went back to find some weapons.

Gabriel woke up slowly. At first he didn't know where he was and panicked. He sat up straight in a hurry which was when the memories of what had happened yesterday hit him. He was on earth. With a bunch of other people that seemed like complete idiots. Except for Clarke. He got up from his sleeping spot and looked around. Phoenix and Derek were already awake. Clarke was sleeping with Lupa, Bellamy and Skylar were also still sleeping. He couldn't see where James and Zen were though. He decided to go look for something to eat now in the morning, without disturbing Phoenix and Derek. He found some berries that were similar to blueberries but with the circumstances being what they were, he couldn't be sure if they were poisonous or not. So he left them alone. Although, if he would see some sort of animal eat the berries, then they would probably be safe to eat. An idea formed in his head. Wolves have been known to eat berries if food were getting scarce. So he took a few and went back to wake up Clarke and Lupa. If Lupa thought the berries would be safe to eat, then they probably were. If the berries weren't safe to eat, then Lupa would just ignore them. But if they were safe, she would probably eat some.
"Hey, Clarke. Wake up. I need Lupa to see whether these berries are safe to eat or not" he whispered while gently shaking her

Last edited:
Phoenix awkwardly giggled, "Heh, yeah.." She peered outside, to which the sun was still rising, making a lovely orange hue in the landscape. "It's beautiful out there, what a great time to hunt." At that moment, Skylar woke up with a little jump, scaring Leo half to death. She stood up, then giggled,
"I'm sorry, buddy.." She cuddled the kitten for a few minutes, then slipped a leash onto him and let him follow behind her inside the prison. Phoenix greeted her sister with a nod and a smile, "Good morning, Skylar." She quietly said, then leaned on the walls, briefly seeing Gabriel walk away with berries in his hands, "Derek, we should look for fruit. With our luck, the radiation would of modified it to be huge.." She rolled her eyes, holding in a small laugh. "That's a joke, I guess.." Skylar chuckled,
"There's no saying that it's not safe for us to eat, the radiation would've worn off, we just need to make sure it didn't do anything bad to the fruit itself. Or even a vegetable." She stuck her tongue out, "As if we'd eat that!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke stretched her arms as she woke up. she looked at Gabriel "huh? oh yeah, good idea Gabriel", she turned to Lupa nudging her awake. "Hey girl, you hungry, do want these" she offered her one of the berries, Lupa ate it on sight. "They seem safe to me" she said taking another berry from him and eating, "see" she said. She finished her berry and said "You know what your alright Gabriel, I have to admit I thought you were a bit weird to begin with but yeah, your alright."

Bellamy woke up with a little jump, he shook him self awake fully, grabbing his bow, now he was rested he would go and hunt, that deer wouldn't last forever, he walked into the forest noticing the same tracks as yesterday, what ever made them was probably long gone, he looked out ahead of him and saw something, it was another deer, he aimed his bow holding his breath to stop himself from swaying. He began to prepare the shot.

"You should get your ears checked. Oh wait. That's impossible down here. But didn't you hear James say i killed my own father? How can i be 'alright' if i've done something like that?" Gabriel said. He was still angry on James for telling everyone about that. Gabriel would've wanted to keep it a secret. Atleast until he found someone he could trust. And right now the only one he found most trustworthy was Clarke.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
(OOC: sorry for not posting on this rp for a while)

Zen had heard someone say he had good aim “Thanks, your name is Claza right? I’m Zen.” He said to Claza as he picked up the rabbit he had killed and put it over the fire to cook. “Although, I wouldn’t call it the best aim I’ve ever had.”

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James was looking at the arrogant boy infront of him after just waking up. "Good aim. That's funny, I'm sure even the emo Gabriel could hit that and i can assure you he is not good in alot of things. If you wanna be a arrogant, be that but please for everyones sanity shut up" James said in his emotionless tone looking at Zen.

Skylar saw James, then went to him, leaving Phoenix with Derek once again. She put a hand gently on his shoulder, "I'm sure he didn't mean it like that, right, Zen?" She sighed, "We shouldn't fight, we're already stuck together, wouldn't you rather get along than be in each others faces?" She asked, taking her hand off of James' shoulder. "I'm not taking sides or anything, I just don't want you ending up in a dumb fight over nothing. That's all I saw in prison. Don't let it happen to you." She did a small smile, "Don't let little things get to you, it'll only make your problems bigger." Leo did a quiet 'meow', then slowly approached James and rubbed against his leg a little. "Oh, this is Leo, by the way!" Skylar said, once again in her optimistic tone.

Gabriel heard what was going on over with the other people. He ate some more berries and walked over to them.
"We're not actually stuck together. Whoever wants to leave, can leave. If they would survive on their own is a completely different thing. James and Zen, if you can't respect each other or anyone else here, then you should just leave. Everyone else are trying to respect each other but you two are making things harder. So you either leave, or you respect everyone" he said with an angry and determined face, even though James scared him.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James looked first at Skylar then at Gabriel then back at skylar. "Sorry for fight but I am not sorry for what I said. I belive this is true and to be honest I am really getting tired of him and his arrogant ways. I'll be going somewhere else to not start anymore fights. Sorry once again... Skylar was it?" James asked once again in his emotionless voice

"What about your own arrogant ways? You can't really say that you're sick of his arrogant ways if you're arrogant yourself. That makes you a hipocrite" Gabriel said to James. He then turned to Zen.
"But he's right though. You are arrogant. And that needs to stop. Seems to me like you're just trying to impress everyone else. But you're doing the exact opposite" he told Zen and gave James a glance as if to say that this was meant for him too

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"If you think I am arrogant that is up to you. In my own oppinion I'm not arrogant I am just realistic. But I don't wanna fight you and just so you know, I am not proud of my skills if anything I am ashamed of them, of what I have become." James said emotionless with a tiny bit sadness and walked away dissapering between woods.

"James!" Skylar reached out for him, but he'd left. She looked down to the floor, hair flopping down with her head, "Happy now?" She asked Gabriel, putting her head up with her hands in her pockets. "If you're just going to make them leave, then.." She thought about telling him to leave himself, but dropped the idea, not wanting to sound rude, "We could've helped him to stop, he was a help to us, you know." She sighed, then walked away without turning to look at Zen. She walked back over to Phoenix,
"Skylar, are you all right?" Skylar shrugged,
"I wish Gabriel would stop driving people away, we aren't all that bad."
"Leave him to his ways, some people don't change, no matter how optimistic you are, Sky." Skylar giggled, "Sky? You're shortening my name now?"
"I think it's cute." Phoenix said, nudging Derek lightly, "If only I could think of something for you.." She blushed, "Sorry, I-I didn't mean to.. nudge.." She was lost for words, not wanting to sound stupid, she just kept quiet.

Derek looked between Skylar and Phoenix and blushed lightly when the latter nudged him. "It's fine... and so's just calling me Derek, I'm not really a big fan of nicknames. I don't really wanna think of one for you because... I think Phoenix is a great name..." The second he stopped speaking, is face flushed red in realization to what he just said and quickly moved his head away to hide his blush. He felt his stomach rumble and walked over to the berries, he helped himself to a few, but still more than enough for everyone else, despite how... okay the berries seemed, he preferred the meat from last night. "As for the thing to do with people leaving. We can't make everyone happy, it's mainly us trying to make the people we like to be happy so they can be happy." He stated as he sat down to rest his bad leg.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke had been playing with Lupa, she had seen the argument and walked over to Gabriel "you alright, mate? You seemed a little boiled over just now." She didn't do anything to reassure him, they were barely even friends yet. She just stood next to him.

Bellamy walked back into the camp with a deer, 3 rabbits and a fox. He threw them down by the fire. Seeing Skylar, Derek and Phoenix he said "Hey you three, you guys care to give me a hand with these." He started to skin the deer.

Phoenix smiled, she took pleasure out of this complement, especially from Derek. She took a seat with Derek as he rested his leg, trying to hide the smile on her face. Skylar sighed, then slumped down on the bench to help Bellamy with the meat, "I can help.. one thing.. do you think James is ever coming back? We don't really know what's out there." She asked to nobody in particular, starting to skin the various animals. Leo rested under the bench, with Skylar keeping him still with her legs so he wouldn't eat their meat. Phoenix looked at her confused,
"Why do you care? He never did much."
"Because I do! Everyone deserves a chance, and Gabriel never gave him one!" She said angrily, almost standing up. She slumped back down, looking to the floor as she cut the meat.

"I'm fine" Gabriel simply said. Which was an obvious lie. He thought both James and Zen were arrogoant douches that needed to learn respect. He wasn't going to let them ruin things for everyone else so he thought that they were either gonna respect everyone, or they could leave. Sure, they would have a better chance at surviving if they stuck together but if they would fight constantly they would do more harm than good.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James sat on a stone and was just thinking about everything that had happened. "*Sigh* I Should go back now." James said to himself. When James was just about to stand up he heard something behind him. James quickly turned around to see a snake around 4 meters long. It didn't seem to be agrresive. James instanly reconized it as a girl "Hey there girl what are you doing out here" James said in a friendly tone he had never used before. The snake just hissed as it slithered around him. "Wanna come with me back" James asked and to his surprise the snake nodded it's head. "If I bring you with me you gotta promise not to attack anyone if I don't tell you to attack okay?" The snake just nodded again. "Hmmm what should I name you? Fawkes?" James asked. The snaked hissed at him. "No? how about Nagini?" The snake hissed and nodded. "Okay then let's go back to the others then" James said.

James was now back with the others and back was his emotionless face as. "Sorry about that. I had to maul overthings and calm down a bit." James said in his emotionless tone as he talked too everyone but mostly Skylar and Claza

"Oh, he's back. Greeaat... I hope you can behave now" Gabriel said sarcastically. Then he realized something was slithering behind James.
"What the hell is that!? A snake!? James, watch out!" He shouted. He backed away slowly so he wouldn't startle the snake or cause panic. But as the snake appeared to act friendly towards James, he calmed down.
"Wait, did you bring it with you?" Gabriel said in shock.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke turned to Gabriel "Really mate, I brought a massive wolf into the camp and your freaking out over a snake." She walked over and looked at the snake "Has it got a name" she asked James. Lupa had walked over and sat by the fire after smelling the meat that Bellamy had brought from hunting.

Bellamy was cutting the meat, he saw Lupa and threw her a rabbit, she ravenously tore into the creature, Bellamy sighed slightly. he had just realised on his way back from hunting that that was the only thing that seemed to excite him, was the thrill of the chase and the suspense of it all. He would probably head back out after this load had been cooked.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"How cute. You care about me and yes I did indeed bring it with me. Her name is Nagini and she will not attack anyone unless I tell her to attack." James said looking at Gabriel. Nagini hissed angrily at Gabriel for being called "it" but calmed down after James started patting her head.

"Alright so i got a bit of a snake phobia, alright?" Gabriel told Clarke. He turned back to James.
"Maybe i actually do care about people and you just find out now? Which is why i can't let you disrespect anyone. Because then you'll do more harm than good to us. Ever thought about that?" Gabriel said to James

Skylar stood up and looked at the snake that James had brought in. She thought it was huge. She slowly went up to it and patted its head like James had done. She smiled at him when she went to the snake. “You’re back!” She said, starting to pat the snake. She stepped back, over to Gabriel, then did a sympathetic smile, “We have to be scared of something, but you can get over it. Hey.. maybe we’ll find some small snakes somewhere.. corn snakes are a great start!” She put a fist into her hand, then realised the boys were fighting once again and sighed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke was fed up, she stepped inbetin-be Gabriel and James and said "I am fed up with you two, your fighting over the smallest things and its ridiculous" she glared at the both of them in turn, before walking off. She sat by the fire with Lupa, she just had to be away from their constant fighting.

Bellamy also thought the arguing was ridiculous but he decided to go out and hunt for the rest of the day, that would provide them with enough food for along time and keep him happy and distracted, he grabbed his bow and walked off.

Derek smiled lightly as Phoenix sat down next to him. Her mere presence was enough to comfort him enough to the point where the slowly ebbing pain in his bad leg didn't matter to him. He looked over noticing James who had returned from business which he didn't even care to ask what kind it was for... not that he didn't like James, but his bad leg nearly put him in a lazy position, a position that would change the second his leg was fully recovered.

He also noticed the snake on James' shoulder and shrugged lightly at the sight of it, he was never a big fan of snakes in general, but if they had a strong looking wolf who's size would mistake it for a full grown bear, then a mere snake wasn't too big of a bother to him, but he had to agree with James that the snake looked cute... even to some extent.

Last edited:
Gabriel was surprised. But he kinda knew Clarke and Skylar was right. It wasn't worth fighting about. Atleast not with him.
"They're right. It's stupid to fight over this. But you should still respect all of us. We're stuck here together, so we shouldn't fight" Gabriel said and left James with his snake to go back to Clarke, the only one that Gabriel didn't consider an idiot or a douchebag. He sat down next to a tree.
"Sorry" was all he said.