• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Gabriel had turned to Phoenix after they're rough landing.
"Yeah i think so too. Nothing appears to be broken atleast" he said as he slowly got up. As Derek seemed to be in pain, Gabriel began looking for something that would help him stand up. The tables in the cafeteria all seemed to be broken so he began to look for a table-leg that Derek could use. He found one and went back with it.
"You can walk with this" he said as he handed Derek the improvised cane

Derek turned his head to Gabriel as he handed him what was supposed to be a homemade cane which he gladly took. "Thanks... I dunno how long it'll take to recover or if I'm gonna be a burden to anyone." He said as he held the cane tightly as he struggled to get up once more, this time he was more successful, but he didn't keep his right foot on the ground too much as putting weight on it alone was enough to make his leg hurt like hell.

Once he had his balance, he started to turn his head around to see where they were. "So... this is what remains of Earth huh? The outcome of our predecessors taking the precious resources of this planet for granted and in doing so... turned what was once a paradise into... this." He stated in an almost poetic manner.

"Nice speach, Shakespeare. Now we have to figure out in what direction we need to go. I assume you two want to go to the other half of the prison?" Gabriel said as he turned to Phoenix and Clarke. He was a bit worried if the other prisoners would be friendly now.
"We should leave anyway. I have no idea whether the other prisoners are nice or not. But i don't want to find out they're bad" he said

Phoenix looked at Derek with empathy, then ripped a piece of her hoodie off that was on her waist. "It's ripped anyway, might as well put it to good use, hm?" She told him, then gently wrapped it around the bruise on his leg. "That should be a bit of protection now." She said, blushing slightly. "If you don't want it, that's fine too.." She looked around, as well, agreeing with Gabriel. She didn't want to stick around with all the angry prisoners, that'd just get everyone in a worse position than they already were. She pointed to the corridor where the cells were, "There should be an exit just down there, maybe we can trek to the other half of the prison, we don't know if the others are okay."

Derek lightly blushed back as Phoenix tended to his wound as best as she could, he grunted lightly in pain as she wrapped part of her hoodie around him, but slowly got used to it. "Heh any help is better than nothing, thanks Phoenix." He said with a warm smile before he turned to Gabriel. "Something tells me most of the prisoners here are gonna be all 'Every man for himself' or something, if they wanna start some crap or end up in it, that's their problem. Besides, we need to properly find out where we are on Earth and if there are any supplies that can help us." He suggested as he looked up at the sky where the space station was.

"I'll bet those bastards dropped us here just to save oxygen... I hope they fall into a black hole." He said with clear annoyance before he looked back between Phoenix and Gabriel. "Anyway, I agree that we should find the others as well as your sister, Phoenix. Although if I were to tag along, I'd just slow you down. Let's just hope they're doing better than we are." He stated. "I'm surprised most of the prison is still intact..." He added.

Last edited:
After a hard landing, Hope regains consciousness.
She gets up looking for other people, despite the fact that she is shy, she thinks that if someone is injured,
she have to help him, and besides, it is better to stick in a group because no one know what dangers are on Earth.
She started looking for others and when she was close to the kitchen, she heard women's voice,
then she saw a sitting girl holding a small cat.

Skylar looked up after hearing footsteps, and saw a woman with long, brown hair. She slowly looked up to her, “Hi! You look like a prisoner too. That was a bad landing we had, are you alright?” She asked, also giving her a little wave. The kitten meowed lightly, and Skylar picked it up and held it out to show the woman. “This is.. my.. kitten! He got caught flying around after the prison plummeted. He still needs a name, though.. something to do with space!” She quietly gasped, “Oh! We don’t even know eachother, I’m sorry!” (For @CarrotCookie)

Last edited:
"It doesn't matter if you're injured now or not. If we don't die by going slow, your help will be useful in the long run. Also, since we don't know what we can meet out there, we're gonna need something to fight with" Gabriel said. He went back over to the broken tables and got some more of the tables legs to use as weapons. He handed one to Phoenix and one to Clarke and kept one for himself.
"These will do for now" he said

Phoenix nodded, "You should come.. it's no better staying here, you'll just.. disintegrate away." She told Derek, then walked off towards the cells, "Come, I've been hiding a little something in my cell for a while, not even Skylar found it." She used the table leg to stretch the bars a twitch more, then slipped inside with her skinny body. She reached under her bed, then lifted open a small hatch disguised to be the floor, and pulled out an old, dirty wooden box. Phoenix carried the box out to the others, then opened it up with a wooden key in her ripped hoodie. Inside, it contained small knives, a bit blunt, but good to fight with. "My parents hid them with me before they were floated, they were my dad's, he wanted something to defend us all with, but now, it's up to us to defend ourselves." She handed one out to Gabriel, Clarke, Derek and herself, then threw the box back and dusted her hands off.

"H-Hi. Im o-ok, I think. What about you? Are you alright?" Hope come closer to girl "Im H-Hope, Hope Hunter."
Hope sits down next to the girl and looks at her cat. "What do you think about name Leo like constellation for the cat?" (for @Jodie.xox)

Derek shrugged. "Alright, if you say so." He said as he did his best to follow Phoenix to her cell, putting little to no weight on his bad leg whilst making good use of the makeshift walking stick Gabriel gave him. Once they arrived, he watched as she got out a box with a few old knives. "Never even told your sister about them eh? Didn't want to take any chances I take it?" Derek asked has he was handed a knife and professionally spun it a few times in the palm of his hand. "Certainly a better weapon than whatever we can scrape around here..." He said as he put the knife away on his belt.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"This isn't fair now is it. I never got a knife." said James making his presence known to everyone near him. "My name is James before you ask *Who are you?*" James said in his usual emotionless tone he used to everyone.

"Oh. A creepy stalker. Hello there. Why did you follow us?" Gabriel said to the newcomer who presented himself as 'James'. He took one of the knives and was prepared to use it in case this new guy had bad intentions.
"Should we leave now? Or should we grab some food before we leave for the other half?" Gabriel asked

Phoenix smiled and blushed, "She's not good with weapons, she's more of a.. happy all the time person? If she went mad in the cell one day, I wouldn't lend her a knife to do anything she'll regret." She watched Derek spin the knife around, impressed. She spun round to James, "Hello to you too.." She rolled her eyes, then threw him the spare knife. "I'm Phoenix. Not so pleased to meet you." Phoenix nodded to Gabriel's question, "See what we can scavenge, we need some for ourselves, after all."

(The bit for @CarrotCookie xD)
Skylar smiled at the girl, "I'm doing fine, just some bruises." She nodded at her name, "Skylar Cosmos! It's nice to meet you, Hope." The kitten meowed at her suggestion, and cautiously stumbled over to her for a little stroke. "Leo, it is, right, buddy?" She giggled, stroking its small head with her finger. Leo meowed as loud as he could, looking like he was imitating a lion.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Hmmm? Stalker? I was here before you, you're just blind" James replied. "And stalker is better than the killer of his own father now isn't it" James said as he looked in to Gabriel's eyes.

Gabriel looked at James with shock in his eyes. And then it turned to anger.
"How do you know about that!? Shut the f*** up, idiot! I need someone to hold me back before I kill the bastard!" Gabriel shouted and started to approach James with the knife and the improvised baton, one in each hand, ready to strike the guy down.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"someone should really hold you back before you get yourself killed." Said James looking unaffected by Gabriel's approach. "Maybe you didn't know but I'm kinda famous as the youngest massmurder out there" James said looking calmly away from Gabriel.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke grabbed Gabriel's arm, "Don't, he isn't worth the effort". She stood holding Gabriel back while staring down this guy. "Also being a mass murderer is nothing to boast about, what kind of monster does that" she asked James giving him a very cold look.

Bellamy stood up, he was about 5 metres from the crash, he looked around him and saw something strange next to a tree, he walked over and picked it up, it was an axe "now what is this doing here he wondered" he then looked around and thought to himself "how are there still trees I thought they would have been destroyed or dead by now. He picked up the axe and returned back to the prison, he saw Skylar and the kitten with some other girl and called out "Hey Skylar, you ok?" he ran over and watched as the kitten meowed, "what is it doing".

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Hm?" James said looking at the new person. "It's not like I had a choice in the matter. I was ordered to do it. It was either that or I would have been killed and I'm not heartless I only killed the people that didn't have anything to go back home for." Said James in the emotionless tone.

"You're right" Gabriel said doing his best to calm down. He then turned back to James. He knew who the guy was now.
"I know who you are, and i don't want to fight you. But you better not say anything about that again. It's not like I had a choice either. The f***er was about to kill me so I had to defend myself" he said. And then under his breath he added; "arrogant bastard".

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James heard him. "Arrogant am I?" James asked Garbriel "No I am just stating facts" James the looked at Phoenix. "I'm sorry I got carried away." James said to Phoenix. "You seem like a good person so I'll listen to orders from you and only you." James said "That's what I'm good at and you remind me a bit of my old master" James said to Phoenix.

Phoenix watched the boys argue, just standing at the side. She didn’t want to intervene and make matters worse for them, until James spoke to her. “Thanks? You two should stop fighting, we’re supposed to be preparing, if you’ve even remembered that..” Phoenix smiled at James’ words, though, a very small smile. She looked at Clarke, “Nice grab there, they could’ve gone wild.” She started heading off for the kitchen again, or what was left of it on their side of the prison, “Let’s look for the food, there should be some, at least frozen..”

Skylar looked at Bellamy, “Oh, good! You’re okay! I’m fine, too. This is Hope Hunter, she’s great!” She smiled at Hope, pointing over to Bellamy, “Hope, this is Bellamy.” She laughed at Bellamy’s question, “It’s the kitten that fell on you, he’s just looking around, I guess. This is probably all new to him.”

Last edited:
Derek decided to go with Phoenix. "If you can even call it food, sure." He joked, as he followed Phoenix, he began to get used to the walking stick, but he kept his bad leg off the ground. Once they made it to the kitchen, he decided to look around to see what 'food' survived. "In all honesty, if the food was all ruined, I'd say the fall to Earth kinda did us a favor." Derek joked with a smile as he looked regardless of his criticism on the prison food... but who could blame him? "I wonder what happened to the humans who are still on Earth?" He asked with clear curiosity.

Gabriel had also followed after Phoenix, going just behind Derek and occasionally glancing back at the new guy.
"Hopefully they all died. I do not want to know what all that radiation did to them in case they survived. They could be cannibals now. Or zombies. Or they mutated in a way that made them superior to normal humans" he said and looked around for anything that they could use to store the food in. He looked through some drawers and found 2 plastic bags. That would have to be enough

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke was sitting down thinking about the events that had transpired, when she heard a low growl from nearby "Uhm...guys I think there is something out there" she said holding up the table leg she had been given defensively. Suddenly a pack of around 20 wolves burst from the forest, they were huge, Clarke prepared herself to fight.

Bellamy was checking how everyone else was when the guy he was talking to suddenly collapsed, when he rolled him over he saw an arrow sticking from his neck, "We under attack" he shouted. He turned to everyone saying "either hide or grab a weapon" as he said this a semi large army of humans came charging at them, he raised his axe ready to retaliate.

Phoenix laughed for the first time since the prison fell at Derek’s food joke, “I think I’d rather eat rubbish than radioactive food that could kill us, not that the rubbish couldn’t kill us anyway!” She laughed again, then went to scavenge around in the kitchen with the boys. “Maybe the nuclear war blessed vegetables with the flavour of chocolate, huh?” Phoenix cracked up again, enjoying the time they had in safety, until Clarke shouted out about growling. She got her knife ready, along with the table leg and almost instinctively stood in front of Derek without realising. When she saw the wolves, they were indeed, huge, almost the size of bears, thankfully not a pack of them, though. Still a pack of wolves, which wouldn’t help them with anything. She gasped, “I don’t know a lot about animals, but I don’t think they should be that big..” She gulped as they got closer, and one ran from the side and launched at Derek, of which she jumped in front and stabbed it, only making it angrier. “D-did I make it worse?” She asked, backing up from it.

Skylar looked at Bellamy, “Attack? Leo, in my pocket again!” She said, throwing the inky kitten back into her small pocket to keep him safe. She grabbed a bent kitchen utensil and slowly went towards the group of humans, who ran fast at them. She held her bent spatula out, and lunged it at the group. It failed, and she got pushed back into a wall, then grabbed a piece of metal that had fallen off of a cabinet, and threw it at them, which hit one of the opposing humans and knocked them out. “Hey, that’s not so hard!” Skylar said smugly, then went to grab more weapons quickly.

Derek laughed at Phoenix' jokes. "Oh my god, please don't even say chocolate; I love that food to the point where mentioning it makes me crave it to death." He said as he licked his lips and managed to limp at walking speed. As Derek continued to find some food, he heard Clarke warn everyone about being under attack. He wasn't that surprised as it was obvious that falling to Earth would have caught the attention of everyone who saw it. Derek got out his knife, ready for battle despite his injury. He looked to see Phoenix move almost in front of him, he lightly smiled knowing there was someone he could count on.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall and the more meat they hold for us. Let the hunt begin!" He shouted confidently, he turned his head to see a wolf charge toward him only for it to be stabbed by Phoenix. Despite being stabbed, it was nowhere near dead... but a lot angrier. "Most likely..." He said cautiously. The wolf was ready to pounce again, this time at Phoenix as revenge for stabbing her, but Derek quickly ran to it despite his bad leg. Something in his body kept him from feeling the pain as he felt like he had to save her. Before the wolf could attack once more, Derek whacked it hard in the eye with his makeshift cane, then proceeded to stab it in the neck with his knife. "Die you mutt!" He shouted.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke was on top of one of the wolves she had wrapped a rope around its neck and was manuvering it around using it to kill other wolves, this beast had been made tame by simple force. She responded to the remark about meat and said "yeah, good food time.

Bellamy ran forward his swung his axe it collided with the skull of one of his attackers, he swung it at the legs of another and hit a third in the face. He then threw it hitting a fourth in the back. He picked up a bow from a fallen man and used it to finish attacker two. He then proceeded to shoot others.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Zen saw the part of the prison he was currently in start breaking apart and falling. "Crap." he said as the ground under him started breaking he then started falling out into space.......
Later, Zen woke up in a field around a bunch of debree and said "Well seems like im on earth." He then started walking around and saw a group of people.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James was just standing there in a corner watching them joke about the prison food. He had to agree tho that the food was awful. "hmmm. Nothing eventfull is happening" And right as he said that he regreted it. He looked at the wolves with a cold look in his eyes "I jinxed it" James said to no one really. He then saw a wolf going for a bite on his head but he reacted just in time to kick the wolf under it's head. "Hmm you are a bit big for a regular wolf." James said looking at the wolf. "So this is what happend to the animal life when we went away" James said and looked at the flock of wolves standing just a couple of feet infront of him.

Phoenix watched Derek lounge forward to the wolf, managing to kill it. She smiled at him, then turned to Clarke, who appeared to be riding one of the wolves. She was quite surprised they could even be tamed, but she kept stabbing every wolf that came near her. She even took a peek outside to see if there were more coming, but just saw a glimpse of fire in the sky fly by the prison, “What was that..” She suddenly remembered the wolves already inside, then rushed back. She mainly fought with Derek to defeat them, since she was already by him, feeling a need to protect him back, after what he did for her. “I think they’re nearly down, most of them are injured, there’s blood..” She took a quick look around, “Everywhere.”

Skylar lunged at more of her foes with more strong materials, along with throwing more metal at them. “Bellamy, you’re good, they’re nearly all gone!” She took a dropped bow from one of them like he had done, then stood back and shot them from hiding, which made them look confused to where the arrows were coming from. She snickered, this was more fun than she thought. Leo wiggled out of her pocket and snuggled up to her leg, “Leo..” Skylar tried to put him back, but he kept squirming away again, so she just decided to leave him out.

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw the group of people start fighting a pack of wolves. He threw a stick at one of the creatures and said “Pick on someone your own size!” Then all the wolves started running to him. He then kicked one away and socked another one in the jaw. Later, Zen finally punched the last one on the nose and slammed it down defeating it.

"Aw shit! Wolves! And they're f*****g huge too!" Gabriel told the injured boy. He looked at the wooden leg and thought of something else to do. Before he would attack the wolves, Gabriel grabbed some plastic foil and wrapped around the wooden leg and the knife so they would be stuck together. He made sure it would hold by placing some tape around it and went back to fight the wolves.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched as the humans fled, he pulled the axe from the body of his last victim and slung the bow and quiver over his shoulder, he turned to Skylar and said "Are you alright, no injuries or anything?" he looked around noticing that a lot of prisoners had been killed as well as a lot of their attackers. He sighed and sat down on the ground panting, the fight had taken a lot out of him, he was exhausted and bleeding, he had been shot in the shoulder with an arrow and now his adrenaline levels were lowering, he now noticed the pain.

Clarke watched as the remaining wolves retreated, her wolf was still by her side and she was happy about that. She walked over to Phoenix with the wolf following behind her. "It's all right, he will only hurt you if I tell him to or you attack me" she said to the prisoners that had survived.

Derek panted lightly as the fight was over and looked at Phoenix. "That's fine; it shows the wolves should think twice before coming back." He said as the adrenaline wore off and he felt a sudden bombardment of pain on his bad leg, which made him let out a sharp and loud grunt, gritting his teeth lightly. He knelt down and held his bad leg before he tried to get back up once more with his walking stick. "Damn that really hurt, luckily it wasn't a new wound..." He said to try and reassure everyone, himself included. When Clarke came with her new 'pet' Derek look slightly envious. "Lucky... if I knew the wolves would be that easy to tame, I'd have tamed one myself..." He said with a sigh as he leant on his walking stick.

Skylar looked at Bellamy with worry, "I'm fine, I can't say the same for you.." She scooted over to him after he sat down, dropping her bow and looking at his shoulder, "That's bad, we need to do something with that, Bellamy!" Leo hopped over on his small legs to the two, playing with a roll of dirty kitchen tissues from the fall. Skylar smiled, then ripped a big piece off and wrapped it around Bellamy's shoulder, "Phoenix taught me this, I hope it's not too tight, it'll probably still hurt, but.. it's the best I can do until we meet up with Phoenix." She put the bow through a ripped pocket in her shorts to keep it for later, then stood up again, holding Leo. "Alright, how about we make some defences? We don't want any more intruders."

Phoenix slumped to the ground as the last wolves were killed, "That.. was harder.. than I thought." She slowly clapped, looking at her feet, "And.. well done.." She'd seen another man shouting, which got some wolves to run to him, and wondered if he was still okay, too. She got up again, patting Derek on the shoulder, "Just try not to battle any more wolves, then you'll be fine." She joked, trying to be like he was with his positive attitude earlier. She walked up to the opening and pointed her knife at the stranger, staying inside the prison, she slowly made a gesture for him to come in to them. She looked back to the others and whispered, "Don't be afraid to attack if he tries anything, these prisoners are rowdy."

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw one of them pull out a knife and make gesture for him to come in. He knew that he had a knife in his pocket so he put one of his hands close to it just in case. “I’m no threat,” Zen said “I’ve already out grown my hostility stages.” Of course this wasn’t completely true, but Zen needed some people with him in case he ever got in trouble.

Gabriel finished of one of the last wolves and then turned back to everyone else. He noticed the new guy and was suspicious of him. It wasn't because he didn't trust people but the last one who had joined them had revealed to everyone why Gabriel was in here so he was on the alert right now.
"We've all just recently met. We shouldn't be more suspicious of him than we are of each other. Come on, let's go pack the food and get out of here. The other smart criminals will probably show up here soon so we should grab what we can before they do" he said, contradicting himself. He grabbed one of the bags again and started to pack up the food until it was full

Phoenix looked at the new guy, "Good, I'll do your introductions. I'm Phoenix, that's James, Gabriel, Derek and Clarke. There's more on the other half, we're yet to meet with them." She looked at Gabriel after he'd spoken, then took a look at Derek, "There's something about D-.. you, you all seem trustworthy for now." She smiled, secretly blushing at what she almost said, then started packing food like Gabriel had done. She held up her bag once she'd finished, "Ready to get moving? The new guy'll probably want to come."

Blue_Flash4

“I’m Zen,” Zen had said “And yeah I’ll come with you guys!” Zen then moved his hand away from his knife deciding that he can trust these guys. He grabbed a bag that had food in it and started getting ready to go with the group of people he had met.