• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

When Lupa arrived at the other half of the prison where everyone else was, Derek slowly turned to the point where he was sitting on the giant wolf's back, then he gently slid off as he grabbed his walking stick. The second he landed, he let out a sharp grunt in pain and crouched lightly before he got back up and began to walk over to the wolf's head and gently stroke her. "Thanks for the ride Lupa." Derek said softly before he looked around and blushed upon hearing the mention of him being Phoenix's boyfriend. After petting Lupa, he looked in his coat once more to double check if what he wanted to take with him was there... and it was, but he didn't feel like showing everyone.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Zen saw people walk out of the side of the prison. He walked out the door they came out of and said “Yo wassup so your the guys I was sent to look for.” He then glanced at them and said “Anyway What are we gonna do next?” He said looking to Phoenix.

Phoenix saw Derek check his pockets in the corner of her eye, but didn't feel like prying him about it for the time being. She looked around, "Now we're back together, we should probably make this prison a good place to live. We'll have to go hunting and go on outings for supplies sometimes, if you all agree with me." Skylar nodded enthusiastically, then pointed to the deer she had caught with Bellamy,
"Me and Bellamy shot a deer, it's nice meat!" She ran inside again, getting the others to follow her. Leo meowed at the sight of his owner, and Skylar picked him up to show the group, "And this little fellow is Leo, he's my pet, I think?" Leo made an accepting mewl again, then got put back on the bench to slowly finish his meat. Skylar handed out the rest of the scraps to every who just arrived, then took a seat next to her kitten. Phoenix gladly took the food, also sitting with Skylar.
"Skylar? You shot something? With.. a weapon?"
"Yep, with Bellamy. I wasn't too bad at it, either. You'll be glad to know!" She giggled.
"O-okay.. I suppose you're good with long range." Skylar nodded again, pulling out her new bow.
"What should we all do after this? Gather more supplies? It looks like we'll need medical equipment." Skylar nodded her head towards Derek and his leg, and Phoenix did a small smile at his mention. "Phoenix, what're you smiling about?"
"Oh, nothing! It's nothing!" Phoenix looked down to her feet, hiding her new blush.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke decided to go find somewhere the day had tired her she found a nice quiet spot and laydown resting against Lupa who had decided to rest also. She felt warm and cosy, snuggled in Lupa's fur, she fell asleep very quickly.

Bellamy saw Clarke go to sleep, he decided against sleep on the other hand and sat by the fire, cutting up more of the deer carcass and adding it to the pot. He didn't really like to sleep, he much preferred to sit up and be alert, he lent back and saw the stars and sighed it was beautiful here.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"You sure about that? You seem to like eachother very much" Said james looking at Phoenix. "Even doe I don't know alot about feelings you seem like you like like eachother" James added.

Phoenix looked down at her feet, “James..” Skylar gave her a nudge in the arm, giving her a reassuring sign, and Phoenix looked back up again, “Fine, maybe I d-do.” She bit her lip, hoping that Derek wouldn’t hate her for admitting it. Or in case he didn’t feel the same. Skylar clapped her hands,
“We’re getting together, this is great!”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to face the group and said "hey guys I have an idea, who wants to play truth or dare, nobody has to play, I mean Clarke isnt because she is sleeping, but I think it will be fun" he cut up the last bits of the deer and placed them in the pot, they would last longer when cooked. He turned back to see who would be playing.

Blue_Flash4

Zen walked back to the group after killing another deer. He threw the corpse down a little bit away from the group. He heard Bellamy ask about truth or dare. He looked to him and said “Sure why not.”

"No. i'll pass" Gabriel told Bellamy. Then he turned to the group that he had traveled with.
"I don't want more people to know about my dad so even if they ask, don't say a goddamn word" he said with slight anger in his voice, glancing at James. If anyone would say anything, it'd be him. He gave the other group a meaningful look as well, saying that they better not ask. He then dissapeared from the group to first pee and then rest up a bit.

Derek turned and shrugged at the offer. “I’ll go ahead and join, but on two conditions: Same as Gabriel said, nothing about my family please and no dancing dares for me because... well, you can guess.” Derek said as he gestured to his bad leg and limped over to the group.

As it appeared Derek hadn’t heard Phoenix admitting to liking him, she bit her lip again and slowly nodded her head to truth or dare. She reluctantly sat down, then waited for the game to start. Skylar followed, looking very excited to play, “I’m definitely in! I love a game of truth or dare!” She put a hand on Derek’s shoulder, “‘Course I wouldn’t do that, or anything else physical, just have fun.” She then sat down with Phoenix and Leo, patting the little kittens head. He purred, then went to rest on her lap after his ‘big’ meal of deer.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sat up more as the others sat down, "yeah, ok let's begin. Some rules to mention, no questions about family, no physical things for Derek and no including of people who aren't playing. Right so Skylar you can begin as you seemed very into this game." He smiled at her.

Skylar started giggling, getting a lot of ideas in mind for truths and dares. "Bellamy, since we've been together in this half for a while, I'll do one on you." Phoenix sighed next to her, thankful that her sister wouldn't ask her anything stupid. Skylar spoke once again, "Truth or Dare?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy lent back stretching "Ok then I'll go with dare" he smiled with a mischievous grin. He stir the meat in the pot as he said this to make sure it cooked nicely taking a piece out and testing it. He decided to keep it in a bit longer. He looed back at Skylar waiting for his dare.

Skylar chuckled even more, then spoke her dare, "You have to be my pet for 5 minutes." She tossed him a piece of rope, grabbed the other end and smiled, "Come on, Bellamy!" Phoenix quietly laughed, then whispered to Bellamy, "Don't worry, she's not harsh with her dares." Skylar patted Bellamy's head, "Good boy, now it's your turn, I think?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed and sat next to Skylar, he thought for a second before he turned to Derek and said "Derek truth or dare" he sat there wondering exactly Skylar wanted him to do as her pet for 5 minutes but he waited for Derek's answer.

Derek looked over at Bellamy upon being asked for the Truth or a Dare and shrugged lightly. "Alright, Truth." He said lightly as he looked around and kept hold of his walking stick. He patiently waited for Bellamy's response.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy heard Derek say dare and said "Alright then, umm have you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend" he sat listening intently to see what the answer would be, forgetting what he had heard Phoenix say earlier about Derek.

Derek raised an eyebrow at first before he showed a light blush. "In the past... no, I haven't had one, whilst I do wish to have a girlfriend, it's been rather hard finding the right girl... although some time after the fall to Earth... I may or may not found who I'm looking for." As he spoke, his blush became slightly clearer... especially when he briefly looked at Phoenix. “Alright, my turn.” He said as he pondered and looked around to see who hasn’t had a turn. “Hmmm, Skylar, truth or dare?” He asked.

Last edited:
Skylar gasped, "Me? I guess I had it coming.." She hung her head, then reluctantly looked back up, "Dare!" While she waited for Derek to think, she turned to her new 'pet', "And you're an animal now, you can't speak! Be a good dog." She giggled, patting Bellamy's head once more. "Aren't you a good dog? You are!" Phoenix smiled from the corner of her mouth,
"He's indeed a good dog." Skylar laughed again, "Even Phoenix is in on this, how lucky you are!"

Derek cleared his throat before he pondered for a moment on what Skylar's dare should be. "Hmmm, I dare you... to..." He continued to think of a dare before a smirk came across his face and snapped his fingers. "I dare you to do a goofy little dance for us." He said as he folded his arms. He wasn't that good at thinking of good dares, they would either be too good or too bad.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(I’m just going to hop in, if that’s okay)

Claza wandered around one of the halves of the prison. Her heart was still racing, ever since the prison fell, and the wolf attack. She let her gaze wander, until her eyes caught even the slightest small stream of smoke. Are there other people? Claza took a step forward, then burst into a sprint. She kept running, then stopped in front of strange trees. Man, this world has really changed . . . Claza hid in a big bush that was nearby, and since she was short, Claza could fully hide in the bush. She poked her head towards where she saw the smoke.

It was a bit bigger, since she was closer. The smoke rose from a fire, and Claza noticed some people around the fire, playing Truth Or Dare. Not wanting to get caught, she retreated back into the huge bush. Letting her gaze wander again, she noticed a few bags of food. They must have taken some food with them . . . Claza quietly put her hand out, she was reaching for a fruit in one of the bags. Her hand made contact with the fruit, and she slowly dragged the fruit into the bush.

Skylar groaned, “Derek..” She slowly got up, she enjoyed giving dares, less so getting them. What was a bit of embarrassment now? There was hardly any of them, with some of the group elsewhere. She shrugged off the feeling, then stood in a big space. She got down on the ground, “I guess.. I hope you like it?” She started doing a break dance type of thing, along with waving her hands around and clapping wildly. She then got up, did a robot sort of movement with her feet and did a little spin. She did a low bow, almost falling face flat, then went and sat down again. “And that was with no music.” A small smile was forming on her face, despite having to be completely wild. Phoenix started giving her a slow clap, whilst staring outside of the prison at a bush. She thought she saw a hand quickly stick out and go back in, but she thought it could’ve just been a mutated animal, and didn’t say anything about it, for now. Not until the bush moved a little, that is.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza looked at the fruit hungrily, and took a bite out of it. She slowly chewed, not wanting to disturb the others. Claza watched someone start dancing, She must have been dared to do that . . . She took another bite, slightly enjoying the dance. Claza then finished the fruit off, and she noticed that the person stopped dancing, and everyone seemed so peaceful. Claza slightly froze, when someone else had glanced at the bush she was in.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James looked towards a bush "Is the person a threat. I should check it out" James moved away quietly towards the bushes and made it behind the person who didn't seem to notice him. "You know it's not nice to sneak on others" James said in his emotionless voice.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza jumped back a bit when someone spoke behind her, fear prickled down her spine. She turned around, and saw a man. “Well, I don’t care if it’s nice or not,” Claza retorted. Claza glared at the man, and she backed off a bit more. Does this man have emotions? By the way he talks, it doesn’t seem like it . . . Her fear began to fade away, and Claza stopped glaring at the man.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"What do you want? think of your answer. If you answer isn't good and I see you as a threath. I will kill you myself. Do you understand?" James asked the new person in his emotionless voice. "Answer quick" James added.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Um, well, I came here when I saw smoke, and I thought other people were here,” Claza was trying to look for the right words, “So I came to check it out, and I saw that you guys had food so . . .” Claza looked at the man, “So I, might have, um, stole a piece of fruit . . .” She said the last few words slowly. She smiled awkwardly for a second, then Claza’s smiled faded away almost instantly. She took another step back, Claza was preparing to make a break for it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood up, he saw the conflict and walked over, he said "James, your scaring her, leave her alone" and to Claza "hi I'm Bellamy, do you want to join us, we're playing truth or dare" he motioned for her to follow, and returned to sit by Skylar before saying "surely it's been the time now, do I really still have to be your pet".

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James looked at the person. After looking at the person for a minute he reached in to one of his pocket's and pulled out an apple "for later or now if you choose so" James said in his emotionless. He then stratched out his hand "Are you comming. My name is James H. Potter, Male 16 years old" James said with his emotionless tone but with a small smile. The first one in years

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza started to stand up when someone else spoke. She looked behind herself, and saw another person. “Um, I’m Claza, and sure, I guess I could join.” Claza looked back at the man who claimed himself as ‘James H. Potter’. She looked at the apple, and Claza grabbed his hand.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James lead Claza to over to Bellamy "You can sit here. I will just be next to that tree over there if you need anything" James said his smile gone and his emotionless tone and face back in to place. "Ill go on patroll soon. I think this is plain stupid sitting in the open AND with a fire of all thing. Look at what just happend. Claza here found us beacauseof the smoke. No offense Claza" James announced to the hole group still in his emotionless voice. "But it is your choise i will not interfere with it" James added once again in the emotionless if not a bit mad voice and moved over to the tree.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay, thanks.” She sat down, Claza found sitting with other people a bit strange, since she has never sat with anyone before. Claza looked at James for a second, “No offense taken, and I think James is kind of right . . .” Claza mumbled the last few words. The fire was glowing an orangey red, it was kind of beautiful.

Last edited:
Gabriel had a hard time trying to rest. He sat up and looked around. Over to the right was the fire and all the other's playing truth or dare. And a bit closer than that, in the same direction was Clarke and Lupa sleeping. Gabriel stood up tired and decided to go for a little walk. He took his improvised spear and left. He still thought of all the people there, atleast the one's he had traveled with, as idiots. Clarke didn't seem very dumb. But she hadn't said much. She had mostly just gone with the flow so Gabriel didn't really feel like he should call her an idiot. Which was the most kind thing Gabriel could say about anyone in the group. Idiots and one non-idiot

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James was mad. He was mad at the people he was with. "Really?... Urgh.. How can people be so stupid. Damn it all. Okay James calm down." James thought to himself as he took a deep breath. "I'm moving away now. Ill be in talking distance" James said in his emotionless voice. "Hmm that Gabriel seems to have walked away. Oh well" James thought to himself

Last edited:
Phoenix sighed, then tipped a load of dirt on the fire, instantly putting it out, leaving the pot of meat on the ground for later. "Don't moan if you're cold, especially if you said something about the fire." She watched James and Gabriel walk away, introducing someone new to the group. She was weary about it, and sat down, ignoring the new person. She grabbed the left over deer meat and started to eat some more. Skylar nudged her side,
"What happened to you?"
"I don't know, but I'm fine. I might take a walk like those two, the breeze feels nice today." Phoenix told her, staring out into the open. Skylar nodded, and then picked up some fabric and rope from a cell, then make a small collar and leash out of it.
"Leo can come, he needs some exercise after that meal!" She smiled, with a weird face coming from her sister,
"Skylar, he's a cat."
"That doesn't mean he can't have a leash like a dog." Skylar told her, wrapping it around the small kitten's neck. He replied with a confused meow, and then tried to bite and paw it off. "Leo, you'll get used to it, it's better than nothing." She said, loosening it up for him even more. Phoenix stood up, and then slowly walked outside, peering around for anyone else that could sneak up on them. She gave the okay sign to Skylar, then they both left. Leo slowly trailed behind Skylar on his make do collar and leash, investigating the world and all its new smells and feels. Phoenix stared into a small flame on a bush, then put it out, and looked back at Skylar, "Something did this, I saw fire in the sky before, I want to know what." Skylar cocked her head,
"It's probably nothing, but I'll do whatever you want to, just as long as we get back before dark."

Blue_Flash4

Zen looked over and saw someone who went by Claza. He got up and walked over to her and stood by the part of the group that was over there. He glared at Claza but stopped when he saw a rabbit running a little bit behind her. He threw a knife at the rabbit which hit the rabbit killing it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was walking when he saw Skylar, not noticing Phoenix straight away he said "oh hey Skylar what are you doing over here, I was just wondering whether you wanted anything to.." he saw Phoenix, "I was just wondering whether you both wanted anything to eat or something."

Clarke woke up and saw Gabriel, "were you watching me while I slept" she asked questioningly. She left Lupa asleep and walked over to stand by him, "if not then why are you over here, Mr." She punched his arm playfully.

"I was trying to rest. Didn't work out very well so i took a little walk and then i came back here to try again. That's when you woke up. And no, i didn't watch you sleep. I'm not a creep" Gabriel said but his cheeks gave off a small blush when she asked about it. But that was normal, right? He couldn't answer that question himself. When she punched his arm playfully, a small smile could be seen on his face. Which made him confused. Where did that sudden happiness come from? That was another question he couldn't answer himself...

Derek chuckled faintly as Skylar did her little dance. He smiled when he noticed the little cat which he found adorable before he turned is head to see the newcomer who went by the name of Claza. He tried to stand up, despite putting his bad leg on the ground, it still hurt like hell which caused him to let out a grunt and grab his walking stick, once he stood up straight, he heard his stomach rumble. "Damn, all I ate today was... whatever excrement the prison used to serve us." he said.