• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

When Derek saw the new person who called himself Zen, he got out his knife like everyone else until he answered their questions, afterward, he spun his knife before he put it away and walk over to get some food like everyone else. As he packed, he slowly began to zone out, he was thinking of someone, but before the person he thought of could be recognised, a sudden sting of pain from his bad leg snapped him back to reality. "Anyone know how far the prison halves are from one another?" He asked as he finished packing and struggled a little bit to get up, doing his best to mainly use his walking stick and his good leg.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James looked at them when they packed there food but mad no move to pack himself. "it will just be a waste of food if I take food for myself. I can always try the fruits and such on earth.. I could die but eh who care anyways, not like anyone will miss me, Not even I will miss myself." James tought to himself. He then walked towards Phoenix to stand next to her. "If you would like I can carry yours and your boy friends bag." James said in his emotionless voice not caring if Phoenix and Derek was a thing or not. "And no I do not know how far the other prison is. I don't think anyone knows" Said James one again in his emotionless voice looking at Derek.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke got onto her wolf and said "I saw a smoke trail off in the distance I think it might be them" she then turned to Derek and Phoenix and asked "what should we call this fella anyway" she patted the wolf on the head to show what she was on about, "I'm stuck for ideas".

Bellamy thanked Skylar and began to build a fence using a tool box he found and some scrap metal, it wasn't very good but it would do for now, he walked over to Skylar and said "I might go look for some kind of food, you wanna come? I could do with the help." He had scavenged a lot of arrows from the battle, some of the other prisoners had buried the prisoner casualties, Bellamy had asked what they did with their attackers bodies but the others said he didn't want to know. He continued to recount his arrows as he waited for Skylar's response.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Zen looked at the person riding the wolf and said “How about we call him get him out of here so we don’t all get eaten alive.” Said Zen. He didn’t feel like dieing today so he just started looking around for supplies in the prison he doubted he would find any but if he did find some it would more likely be helpful.

Phoenix blushed hard, "I-it's not a thing!" She told James, looking down and handing him her bag, "Thank you.." She looked up again to watch Clarke get on the wolf, and slowly went over to pet it with a shaky hand. "How about Lupa or Dakota? Random ideas." She smiled at the wolf, and it cocked its head back towards her. She knelt down slightly to stroke it more, and then stood up, looking at the others, "It looked a couple miles away.." She sighed, then turned back to Clarke, "Derek could ride your wolf, it seems tame enough, right?" She gave a reassuring smile to Derek, "It shouldn't be too hard, Clarke can ride already."

Skylar smiled at Bellamy, "Sure, I'll come!" She told him, and then started crouching down in the small part of the kitchen left in their half. She released Leo to look around, as well, keeping a watchful eye on him. She opened a rusty draw covered by a black, dirty towel, and removed it, revealing the contents inside, which were a variety of slightly mouldy fruits, but not bad enough to make anyone sick. She took out the drawer and held it up, "I've found fruit!" She put it down on the ground, making sure the kitten didn't try to go near it, then started looking for more. Leo started meowing, and Skylar looked down to him, seeing him dragging out a piece of cheese dropped on the floor. "Good boy, Leo, this'll do great for us." She waved Bellamy over, pointing to the pile of food the two had already got.

Derek felt his heart skip a beat as well as his face flush red when James mentioned him and Phoenix being a couple, what snapped him back into reality was when James answered his question about how far the other prison half was. He thought about the people on the other prison half and hoped they were doing better than he and his half was... even though they were criminals, some with ridiculous reasons. He gave James a small smile as he held his bag out to him. "I don't mean to take advantage with my bag leg and all, but I'd greatly appreciate it." He said as he looked around, he noticed Phoenix petting the wolf and decided to go and pet it himself. Derek turned his head to Phoenix when she talked about him riding the wolf. "Doesn't sound like a bad idea, it's Clarke's call and I'm cool if you want me to remain on foot." He said with a light shrug.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke petted the wolf and said "thanks Phoenix, Lupa it is" she the turned to Derek "Don't be rediculous Derek, just get on. I will walk next to Lupa." She had laughed at bit at how red both Phoenix and Derek had gone when them being a couple was said.

Bellamy walked over to Skylar and said "this is great but we need meat and I saw a two headed deer earlier. So you coming or do you want to stay here,but I could do with the company." He blushed slightly, why did he say that, he thought, he turned and began to walk off.

Skylar smiled once again at Bellamy, seeing him with a small blush. She nodded, then got up to follow, holding Leo in her pockets again. She ran to catch up with him, then prepared her bow and arrows. “Be careful, zoo animals would have escaped and bred outside.. in the radiation, we don’t know what they’ll be like now.” She patted Leo’s head, “Except this little one, they must’ve put his mum on the station.” She heard a noise, then quickly turned to look, the deer had been rustling the bushes as it ran through them, and Skylar ran after it, shooting arrows that normally missed. Although, one shot hit it, and it slowed, letting out a big groan. “Got it!” She screeched to Bellamy, giving him a small hug in celebration.

Gabriel smiled slightly at what James had said. But he got angry with himself for giving James a positive reaction. Gabriel was the kind of person that could hold a grudge for eternity.
"Let's just leave and not waste any time. I have no idea how long it will take to go that far but i wouldn't want to be outside when it gets dark. And one more thing, we don't know if it's actually them. So we should be careful when we get there. Maybe send out James first since he know how to go somewhere undetected" he said

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Ohhh the little boy could actully think of a good plan to get me killed." James said in his emotionless voice looking at Gabriel. "But no I do not agree. Sure I can sneak good but not with these bags. And if I were to die you would lose alot of food wouldn't be good for you. I think we should move quick and stick together." Said James looking at everyone and stoped at Phoenix "Sorry I spoke out of line it won't happen again" James said once again in the emotionless voice.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had been looking in the other direction for the deer, he heard the arrow and spun round, he started to say "well done Skyl.." but her hug caught him off guard, he stood there slightly lost for words, before clearing his throat and saying "Yeah well done, but it's not quite dead yet", he had turned and craned his necked to try and make out the wounded creature, this was also to hide the redness of his cheeks.

Derek smiled lightly at Clarke as he walked up to the wolf and gave it a little pet on the head. "Thanks." He said as he put his walking stick away and went to get on the wolf's back, it proved to be a little bit difficult with his bad leg, but he managed to get on. "Huh, so this is what it feels like being on the back of an animal, and a big and strong one to boot." He said with a smile as he patted the wolf's back. He opened his coat at some point, it appeared he was looking for something in it, he smiled when he found it, but he didn't bother to take it out as he closed his coat once more.

Phoenix nodded to James, "It's alright, at least you didn't listen to him." She said, pointing to Gabriel. She walked over to Lupa, this time with Derek on the wolf, and smiled at Clarke, "Great. I don't have the best recommendations, but I'm glad you liked it." She sighed, holding her knife tightly, and walked out of the prison, looking around for any more attackers. She gave a thumbs up sign to the group, then got moving to the other half, which looked surprisingly small from the distance they had to travel. The ground was dusty and barren, with the occasional mutated weed, which was basically just a bigger weed than normal. The trees were also different, in weird shapes and colours. The grass was mostly yellow, but some green, even after the massive war. Phoenix looked at the looming branches of a tree she'd just passed, "It's amazing how they mutate.. and even survive to live another day on this wrecked planet." She told nobody in particular. She kicked the ground with her shoe slightly, making the dust rise up as everyone walked past.

Skylar looked at Bellamy in disbelief, "Oh.. r-really?" She sighed, then walked up to the wounded deer and closed her eyes tight as she made some more aims, it hurt to hear the screams and groans of it dying in front of her, she would usually love animals. When she heard no more noise, and the deer made no more squirms, she turned to Bellamy once more, "Do we need a fire? These two heads will make for a bigger meal, all the better for when the others find us."

"That accusation is completely wrong. I didn't plan for you to get killed. Just hand the bags to someone else to carry, dumbass. We are quite far away from the smoke still. You have plenty of time to prepare" Gabriel said. He then turned to everyone else.
"What do you think we should do? If we aren't prepared and they are dangerous, we would probably all be killed. It's safest that someone sneak up there first. If he does get caught, i think Clarke should ride in there on Lupa and catch them by surprise so we'll be far away when they start to chase us. Do you think Lupa can carry two people?" He said

Blue_Flash4

Zen followed Phoenix out of the prison he put his hand over his knife looking around for any possible attackers. He saw some dust fly in the air and fanned it away with his hand. He pulled out his knife and cut away some vines that he saw.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke turned to Gabriel and as if in response hopped onto Lupa's back behind Derek, "yep she can hold us both". She smiled at the group, "so what's the plan then guys" she was sitting behind Derek stroking Lupa's side.

Bellamy looked at Skylar "let's drag the body back to the prison, I'll cut it up and we can store the meat in the cooler if it still works, if not we'll cook it over a fire. He began to drag the deer back to the prison, "I just hope that one of the other prisoners doesn't try to steal it from us."

Derek patted Lupa's back a few times as he watched Clarke get on the wolf behind him. "I'd say the plan is to just make our way to the other half of the prison, judging by how far it is, it may take quite a while to get there." He suggested as he looked around at everyone. "We should also be careful; if the radiation managed to turn wolves into the size of bears, who knows how the other animals will have turned out... as well as the humans that were left back on Earth during the war." He added.

Phoenix turned round, rolled her eyes and walked backwards as she looked at the group, “Come on, stop being so scared, it’s fine, look, me and Zen are perfectly good out here.” She pointed to the boy walking next to her, then spun round again to continue walking at a slower pace to wait for everyone to catch up. There was a tiny deer in the distance, appearing to have two heads, eventually disappearing into a tiny brown dot. Phoenix almost tripped on a massive weed, but righted herself before falling onto the sharp pricks, then sliced it out of the ground, the knife was pretty sharp. (Sorry if you didn’t notice my post, just gonna do this so nothing is mixed up and you don’t have to edit your posts)

Skylar looked at the dead animal with sorrow, but stuck some string on a bow deep inside its body. “I think the electricity was all out, not surprising after the fall, so we should make a fire.” She dragged the deer by the string, right back to the prison, then grabbed some sticks, stones and made a small fire. She tied some together to make a make do roasting platform, then tied the body to it to cook. She dusted her hands, “Is this okay? I read about the wilderness a lot in my cell.”

Blue_Flash4

(Ugh I keep mixing up Zen and Nick!!!)
Zen was walking along the trail in the forest he had turned around to wait for the others to catch up when a humongous Squirrel jumped towards his head. He didn’t care to look and just swung his arm back and stabbed the squirrel in the chest with his knife he brought his arm back down and the Squirrel’s body just fell to the ground.

"It's not about being scared. It's about being smart and survive for as long as possible. We don't know if that smoke actually comes from the other prison. It maybe does. But we should be careful. If it doesn't come from the other prison, we might get killed. This is the second time i say this. We should send someone ahead to see if it actually the other prison" Gabriel repeated with a sigh. He was beginning to think everyone else here was just plain dumb.
"The person most likely to go over there undetected is James. So if he goes over there and we'll wait a bit further away, we can come up with some sort of signal in case he 's detected and needs help. In which case Clarke should ride in there on Lupa. Does everyone understand my plan now?" he added with slight annoyance

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke wasn't really bothered with any plans, and she looked around her bored she was about to say something when she saw something in the slight distance, "Hey guys, over there, it's the other half of the prison, we're nearly there".

Bellamy turned to Skylar, "yeah that would be fine for a small animal I have a better way" he said as he took it from the spit, he layed it down, skinned it and began chopping it up, he discarded the unwanted parts and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a large pot he put the meat in it and left it on the fire, "there that should cook much quicker."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James was going behind everyone liistining to Gabriel's plan. He had to admit. It was a good plan but James wasn't willing to die just yet incase he got caught. James looked up when he heard Clarke say that we are nearing the other prisoners. "We should be cearfull when we approach. It can be trap afterall." James said looking at Clarke

Blue_Flash4

Zen was listening to the plan that the guy was giving when he said something about being undetected Zen said “I think I’d be better to go there!” Zen didn’t know any of these guys well but he still knew he’d be better for a job that involved stealth.

"You? What can you do better than a trained assassin? Because that's what James is" Gabriel said and looked at the guy sceptically, while also pointing at James. He didn't think that guy could do better than James in sneaking up on those people. But if James was unwilling to do it, atleast they had a backup. Which was good to know

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James looked at the two. "I will go. Can't let the idiot's kill themselves. If I get cought I'll do as my master said I was supposed to do. Kill myself so I don't spill seacrets." James said in his usall emotionless voice. "But Phoenix need to agree to let me go as I'll only follow orders from her" James said once again

"Killing yourself is way too extreme! Haven't you either listened to a word i said!? If you get caught, make some sort of signal to Clarke and she'll come and save you with Lupa. You can both ride on that wolf. Clarke have already made that clear. No one has to die!" Gabriel said, getting even more annoyed with everyone here. Especially James

Phoenix sighed, “Gabriel, calm it down! It’s already bad with the tension.” She sped up a bit, taking quiet steps. “If James is trained, we could all hide behind some of those weird trees while he takes a look.” She looked at the floor, “We should all use our skills, no matter how dangerous the job.” She was surprised at James once again, having never had someone to ask her for permission of.. anything. She did a small nod, “It sounds good.” She cocked her head slightly, “I’m sure you won’t have to kill yourself, who else here will know anything except prisoners?” Phoenix looked around for any other humans, not being able to see any, she shrugged, “It looks safe to me.”

Skylar blushed at Bellamy, “You’re good at this.. I had no idea.” She pulled out some bashed up benches for the prisoners to eat on, then set it up by the fire. “We can sit here, it’s not comfy, but it’s alright.” She smiled, feeling Leo wriggle around, then took him out again and rested him on the bench. “It’s food time, Leo!” She then had a concerned look on her face, “Do you think he drinks milk? I hope he’ll be okay to have raw food..”

Blue_Flash4

"What can i do better than a trained assassin? Well I’ve broken into houses unheard and unseen, and if I was heard or seen I would’ve already killed the person or people before they could react.” Zen was not lying he had done all of these things before.

"It's hard to stay calm when it seems like no one is listening to me. By the way, what are the odds the humans we run into down here will still speak the same language as us? We might not even understand each other so killing yourself will be completely unnessessary" Gabriel said. Then he turned to the guy called Zen.
"If you're that good, you can take one side each. Maybe you'll see different things than one another. Although, i don't think Lupa will be able to carry all three of you" he said

Blue_Flash4

“Alright.” Zen said he then pulled a hood over his head and started running off.
Later, Zen had used his knife to climb up to the top of a tree and was looking down at the other side of the prison “Woah....” He said.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Psht. Fucking idiot, hope he get's himself killed." James said in his emotionless voice. "I better be going someones need to be useful" James added and then looked at Phoenix "If it's alright by your command that is." James then looked at Gabriel "Sorry if I offended you somehow, I meant it" James said yet again in his emotionless voice to Gabriel.

Blue_Flash4

Zen had jumped off the tree and was heading towards the other half of the prison. He had saw a window and was looking through. He saw several of the other prisoners around a fire. “Alright,” He said under his breath “I’ll have to watch some more to tell if it’s safe to go in.”

Phoenix looked at James and nodded, "Be careful out there." She put a finger on the knife she'd given him, "Don't hesitate to use this, even without my command." She lifted her finger back off, then onto her own, and looked down at it for a brief moment. "Good luck.." She whispered to James, slowing her pace to stay back with the others. She looked around, seeing a flicker of flame in a dry bush, which was far away, so it wouldn't be any harm. She cocked her head, how would a random fire start without a blazing sun? Even if it was dry, possibly it would need something to start it off. She saw a quick trial of orange flame in the sky, until it frazzled away into the distance. (This will be her Phoenix later in the role play, I'm just developing the idea to start)

Once the meat was cooked, Skylar took it out of the pot and cut it up with a bent knife from a drawer. She made some little pieces for Leo, and big pieces for herself and Bellamy, then handed them out on some scrap metal from the prison. "Tuck in, it smells good enough for a wild catch." She told Bellamy, handing it over to him. She put her meat next to her, then put some of Leo's pieces on her hand and let the little kitten slowly munch on them. He seemed to like it, almost sounding like her was purring in between bites.

Blue_Flash4

Zen started moving around the half of the prison looking to see if there was anyone else in there. It seemed that there wasn’t he found a broken window on one side and slid through. “Alright time to explore this half.” He whispered.

"I figured you would say something like that, James. I have you figured out already. And you're only targeting me. Which makes me believe you're insecure about yourself. You play emotionless for the same reason. Don't you? Just stop it. By now, you're only embarrassing yourself" Gabriel said. He still didn't like James. But he didn't want him dead. He did earlier for a brief moment.
"Since that idiot went ahead you should stay here. Or can Lupa carry all three of you, Clarke? I don't really want to ask that of Lupa but in case things go wrong, we don't really have much of a choice. James, if you go in there you should first come up with a signal to everyone else if you need help. And try to find the idiot and tell him the signal too" he added

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy ate some of the meat "Thanks Skylar, this is really good", he heard noises from nearby. He jumped up and grabbed his bow, he walked out towards the noises and saw Clarke, Phoenix and Gabriel. He turned and called out "Skylar, it's them their here." He saw Lupa and said "Clarke, what is that?"

Clarke was just saying that Lupa might be able to carry all three when she saw Bellamy, when he asked her about Lupa she said, "Oh, this is Lupa, she was with a pack of wolves that attacked her but I gave her a small piece of meat and she took a liking to me". She heard him call out to Skylar, and waited to see what was going to happen next.

Skylar jumped at the noise, holding her bow out. She jumped even more when Bellamy shouted about the others, but excitedly got up to look. She did a massive wave to the familiar group, “Hey! Guys! It’s so good to see you!” They were still a distance off, so Skylar waited for them to reach the prison half she’d been camping in with Bellamy. She was also surprised at the massively mutated wolf, and thought that Lupa looked pretty great.

Phoenix was slowly approaching as an excited Skylar and Bellamy shouted out to everyone. She wondered how they found them so far off. She sighed at seeing Skylar, glad that she was okay. She patted Lupa’s head as Bellamy pointed her out, then sped up to reach them. “Looks like James’ll be fine after all. And Zen..”

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James just looked at Gabriel. "insecure. Thats funny" James thought to himself but made no comment on in it. "True enough I'll stay here" James said looking at Gabriel. He then heard someone shout from a bit away. He then looked at Phoenix and handed back the knife. "Don't think I need this anymore and I think you need it more. After all your boyfriend likely has a broken leg" James said with his regular emotionless voice.

"Nope. Seems like all my thinking was for nothing. Great! Just great" Gabriel said, irritated. It was a good thing that his plan wasn't nessessary but it was still irritating that he had thought of all that for nothing. He went over to Clarke. On the way he heard Phoenix say that both James and Zen would be okay.
"Where is Zen by the way? Shouldn't he be out here? James, can you see the idiot?" He asked.

When Phoenix reached the other half, she gave Skylar a massive hug, and a great big smile. Skylar responded with a chuckle and a big smile, back. Phoenix accepted her knife back from James, freezing as he called Derek her boyfriend once again. "You know he's not.." She quietly said, taking a peek over to Derek. Skylar raised an eyebrow, "Phoenix? Boyfriend? Am I dreaming?" Phoenix blushed and shook her head, then made way for Lupa to walk in to the group. Skylar gasped, "You're huge! You're.. amazing!" She patted Lupa's head, then gave her a small hug. She loved animals, and seeing them mutated to be greater in their skills was great for her. Better than a two headed deer, anyway. That had no benefits to the animal itself at all.