• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

Shade looked at the man coming in. "Ah, so Winter's your name, lovely..." He said knowing she had to be more important than she was letting on... He thought about the ship he saw for a second. "Team Galactic, I presume? I'm not easily fooled girl." Crobat blocked the door, preventing escape.

"Ugh how dare you think I'm part of Team Galactic old man" Winter said while still trying to put on the act of a snobby rich girl she still didn' moved from her spot in front of her Espeon and glared at the male

"OLD MAN?? How dare you call me that! Twenty Three is not that old! And for your information, I can already tell you normal people wouldn't hide an Espeon like you do, trying to prevent me from seeing it's collar. However, my Crobat has a tiny little camera attached, that sends photo's and video's to my Pokecomm. Nice try."

"Wow for an old man your pretty smart" Winter said while giggling which made her Espeon walk out from behind her back and giggle too Winter then keeled down and picked Luna up and stood back up with her Espeon in her arms while both of them were still giggling

Shade Angrily looked at Winter, but calmed himself down. "Look kid, I don't know what you want with me, but I'm not really interested unless it benefits me. Which I doubt it does." Crobat still blocked the entrance, not letting anyone pass.

"We should talk somewhere more private" Winter said calmly "Do you know any place that's private for us to talk?" Winter asked the man while Luna squirmed and then jumped out of her arms and on to the ground

"I would say near the sea, or maybe New Mauville... That place is pretty abandoned." Crobat unblocked the door, allowing both of them to go outside. However, Crobat stayed alert.

"Well then I'll meet you at New Mauville" Winter stated as she walked out of the building and returning Luna back to her luxury ball and taking out Aero Winter then carefully sat on Aeros back sense she was wearing a dress and once she was comfortable the Noivern took off into the air and headed straight for the direction of New Mauville

Shade walked out of the building, and grabbed on to Crobat, which then sped over to New Mauville in record time. "Try to go slower next time alright?" Shade said as he regained his vision, while Crobat flew into New Mauville at a slower speed, to allow for his trainer to catch up.

Winter slowly got off her Noivern and returned him unto his Luxury Ball and walked into New Mauville by herself it was so quite in there that she could hear the sound of her heels echo

"Wait Winter!" Grim yelled, "New Mauville is an abandoned factory the prefect place for him or Team Rocket to attack you, I better come too." Grim stopped for a second to look at his shadow, even though it looked the same he knew Griny was not there, "She must be tailing him." Grim thought.

Shade waited, knowing that he could be in danger of attack, he looked down to his 6 Pokeball's, as well as Crobat. "Make sure your alert, just in case Crobat, we barely know these people." Crobat nodded and flew around Shade, protecting him.

Winter walked up to Shade with no pokemon which made her feel uneasy so she took Drake her Garchomp out just in case "Your part of Team Rocket aren't you?" Winter asked coldly while Drake growled

"Depends on who you ask, I don't normally tell people. I'm Giovanni's right hand man, I came here for my own mission." I'm not here to attack you however, I much rather hear what you want from me, I'm intrigued." Shade leaned on a wall, waiting for a response.

"Well old man Team Rocket is after a friend of mine and I want to make sure your organization burns to the ground" Winter said while Drakes growls got louder

"No worries, I'm only loyal to Giovanni, I don't care what those grunts are up to, I'm mostly here to revisit my childhood home, I'll even help you, I don't like them being in my region anyways." Crobat became more alert, it seemed to almost start crying.

Griny tailed Shade and came back to tell Grim what they where up to, together Grim and Griny went to New Mauville. When they arrived Grim decided to wait and see if Winter needed him or not. Griny went into Shade's shadow without him knowing it to eavesdrop.

"Well perfect Team Galactic could use your help in keeping my friend safe" Winter stated as she softly rubbed her Garchomps head to make him stop growling

"Happy to help, who is your friend by the way? I'm sure I can keep them safe, quite easy." Crobat came close to shade, and Shade hugged him, while Crobat cried. "Excuse why Crobat cries, he's my best friend after all."

Winter giggled at the sight of Shade hugging his Crobat "the name of my friend isn't necessary" Winter said as Garchomp softly nuzzled her "I love you too Drake" Winter whispered to her pokemon which made the ferocious dragon make a sound that sounded like a purr

"Alright then, and don't laugh. The thing that separates me and Giovanni is my love for Pokemon. It's why I have a Crobat in the first place, though I was part of the police force of Kanto, until they kicked me aside like Crobat's original trainer did when he was a Zubat... It's why I hate the grunts and why I'm helping you, so, what am I exactly to do? As well, remember I'm on my own journey too. I have a mission to do." Shade stopped leaning on the wall, and looked dead into Winter's eyes.

When Shade looked Winter straight in the eyes Winter glared at him with her icy blue eyes she then started to giggle softly "you look stupid when your staring at me old man" when Winter said that it made Drake chuckle softly

Grim was just sitting there waiting for something to happen, he found some rocks and he was using them to play a game of chess with King. Grim knew he could never beat him King got his name for two reasons one he was the King's Pokemon in the Pokedex and two he was a master chess player. "Still nothing." Grim said two King who seemed to be enjoying destroying him at the game.

"Will you stop calling me old man???" Even Crobat seemed to giggle "You too?? Ugh no respect for me anywhere. Either way I still need to know what Im supposed to be doing."

"Well do what you want I just need Team Rocket to burn to the ground" Winter stated as she returned Drake to his Luxury Ball seeing that she wouldn't need him sense Shade was obviouly no threat

"As long as Giovanni's fine then I'll destroy Team Rocket. This Team Rocket. It's too corrupt for my taste anyways. I might as well tell you that my Crobat can speak as well, it's why it doesn't say it's name like most Pokemon." Crobat looked at Shade, knowing that unless he was told to, he couldn't speak in fear of losing him.

"Sure, he likes the attention, he is shiny after all, my biggest fear is someone trying to take him, which is why he's alert most of the time. However if you dare try anything I won't be so nice." Crobat looked at Shade, before letting Winter pet him.

Grim realized after several reports from Griny that this guy was not much of a danger but he still did not trust him, so he went into the cave.
"Hey Winter and Shade was it?" Grim said as he interred to room.

"Ah another person wonderful! Yes that would be me, Shade, however how would you know that? I mean it's clear you were waiting but never mind that, welcome to the conversation!" Crobat was still happy about the attention.

"Yeah we know each other were friends" Winter said proudly as she let go of Grim she then walked back to Shade and continued to pet his Crobat

Grim was a little surprised by Winter sudden change but welcomed it. "Wow a shiny Crobat, rare anymore." Grim marveled, "as Winter said my name is Grim a pleasure to meet you and this is Griny." Grim said and took a bow then when he introduce Griny she jumped out of Grim shadow and yelled. "GEN gar!" Grim smirked. "A little over dramatic don't you think." He said to Griny, she just walked up to him and licked Grim.

Winter heard a sound from the Team Galactic commnication device and once she took it out all she heard was her mom screaming "Winter I swear when you get back here I'm gonna teach you a lesson you can't forget" her mom screamed from the other line "Leave me alone crazy woman" Winter yelled back in to the device then turned the device off before her mom's words became colorful

She landed in the forest in tears and trembling as she clinched her fist and punched the tree "Damn it.....Winter is going to be furious with me...but I had to leave that ship...I felt uneasy and sick..."she sat down as DragonFly nudged her gently. "Fly....Flygon...." "I know...DragonFly....I know......Blue....go get Grim and Winter....please...I'll be fine with DragonFly..." "Umbre!" Blue leaped off as she used her nose to sniff them out as she ran into the Pokemon center seeing Grim and Winter "Umbre! Bre!" Blue also noticed Luna with the collar on as she quickly ran off and snapped it off breaking it mostly the symbol then glanced at the boy with the Crobat as she smelled the same scent as of Team Rocket as she hit the boy and his Crobat with iron tail "Umbre!!!! Umbreon!!!! Bre!!!!" Blue growled as she was using Shadow ball just below his feet just not hitting it making him back up "Umbreon!!!!!! UMBRE!" Blue was trying to warn Winter and Grim that he was part of Team Rocket as Luna understood clear "Espi!!!" Luna tugged on Winters dress roughly.-

Winter looked down to see that Luna had popped out of her Luxury Ball she then also noticed that Blue had tackled Shade to the ground "Luna use psychic" Winter said Luna was hesitant but used it anyway making Blue fly out of the building

Last edited:
Blue landed on the ground "Umbre!" She leaped away again as she was trying to get Grims and Grimy's attention "Umbre! Umbre!" Blue was concerned for JC right now to even think straight as she gently pulled on Grim's pants to follow. JC was still with DragonFly as suddenly grunts appeared as she stood up "You again?!" She said as she was then surrounded by them "-Blue!-" as she commanded DragonFly to use Hyper Beam as it made a loud boom as dust flew everywhere. Blue heard JC call her name as she pulled on Grim's pants harder "Umbre! Umbre!" She had a hint of fear and anger in her eyes as she gestured to Grimy as well as she leaped out fast quickly to the forest as Blue looked up seeing her Partner on DragonFly being chased by grunts in fliet as she leaped away in that direction "Umbre!!!" as she disappeared into the forest following them.-

Winter felt bad for hurting Blue but the Umbreon was hurting the only person that could help her take down Team Rocket she then saw Luna looking at the ground sadly "Luna don't feel bad you were only doing what you needed to do,remember Luna we had to do that to save JC" Winter said reassuring her Espeon but Luna knew that was only half the reason Winter wanted to take down Team Rocket

She looked behind her "They never give up DragonFly Dragon Pulse!" "Flygon!" She unleashed a purplish- Blue beam as it critically hit the grunt and his Pokemon causing them to slow down giving her a chance to escape with a little bit of time. "DragonFly quick lose them" "Fly!" DragonFly flew at full speed deeper into the forest.-