• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

Grim looked down at the trouble Blue. "What is wrong Blue where's... Oh no, Grimy come on we got to go, JC is in trouble." Grim said grabbing hold of Kings Pokeball and throwing it out. "Come on King let go." He yelled up to the floating shield and sword. "Lead the way Blue."

Luna looked at her Trainer and frowned she knew that Winter wanted to take down Team Rocket so nobody would get in her way to make Team Galactic the strongest organization in the world she also knew Winter liked to fool people that she didn' want to be the leader of Team Galactic but Luna knew it was just a cover to hide the true Winter, Winter saw Luna frown "Don't give me that look Luna" Winter said while Luna rolled her eyes

Blue looked behind her making sure Grim was following as she was moving to quick having a bad feeling that something will happen to JC. DragonFly was hit by a strong move that one of the grunts Pokemon causing DragonFly to lead down "DragonFly!" Her Flygon hit the hard causing them both to separate as she hit the ground hard causing her to gasp as luckily her Flygon ended just beside her as she glanced to her seeing how much damage she took "Good....work...DragonFly return..." DragonFly was sucked into the Pokeball as she let out her Absol that just hatched "Absol!" Absol turned around seeing how bad she was hurt then glanced behind her growling protectively"Absol!". The leader of Team Rocket appeared in front of her with his Persian next to him "I told you I would get you back again your part of our evil plan" "I will never go with you even if you hit me so many time I will refuse to go with you" she said as he ordered his Persian to use Slash on her but her Absol blocked it with her blade pushing him back far "Absol!" "Per!" His Persian leaped for Absol using Slash on her knocking her the other way far from her "Absol!" She stood up running up to Absol but was hit by a slash from Persian causing her to fly and hit the ground again respectively. "Ab...sol..." Absol struggled to stand up but it was too weak because it just hatched. Blue finally arrived and saw what was happening as she leaped out using and iron tail on the Persian causing it to slide back "Umbre!" Blue turned to her partner seeing how badly she was hurt "Umbre!" "Blue....well done...." She was losing conciousness slowly as she saw Absol stand up knocking the Persian more far back as she ran up to her "Ab! Absol!" She called out to her trainer but she had lost consciousness as many of there Pokemon were out as all of her Pokemon came out of their own appearing just in front of her protectively ready for Battle.-

Winter walked out of the building and saw a huge battle between team rocket she then saw that JC was injured so she ran up to her and keeled down to examine all of the girls injuries she then commanded Luna to help Blue fight she then also sent out Toxic her Drapion to help the rest of JC's pokemon right Winter then took out a small first aid kit from her white purse and started to wrap bandages all over JC's wounds

Shade was injured from the tackle, as Crobat lifted him up and tried to escape the building to get to a Pokecenter. "Cro-crobat what are you doing? I'll be fine just please don't do anything reckless. I don't want you to die like Amy." Crobat didn't listen, and flew slowly out of the building avoiding the battle taking place.

Blue, Flower, Wolfa,Flare,DrahonFly, and Absol were fighting their best to protect their trainer but they had dealt with some damage from their Pokemon as Blue was using her Shadow ball iron tail move to knock them out quicker "Umbre!" "Espi!". Blue and Luna used their moves together to knock out the remaining grunts Pokemon as all that remained was two grunts and the boss "You brats getting in my way of catching her again now give her to me!" He said laughing as Blue glared at him growling "Umbre!!!".-

Winter was beyond mad now so she stood up and walked right in front of the boss "No,your the one getting in my way and if you even dare think for a second were just gonna hand JC over well your dead wrong and if you dare touch her I won't hesitate to ruin your lives" Winter threatened while Toxic and Luna were behind her growling menacingly

Grim was waiting. He was not in the battle helping he was waiting for the moment he had planned last time they had to fight Giovanni, and now he saw his moment, Giovanni had no Pokemon out and was just talking to Winter doing the classic villain acct, not knowing who was right in front of him. "Now Janitor!" Grim yelled and Janitor appeared and it grabbed Giovanni. "No one move or your boss gets it" Grim yelled know they could not keep him for long they might as well use this moment to there advantage for an escape.

Crobat burst through the Pokecenter doors, carefully putting Shade down. Shade petted Crobat before wrapping his leg up. "Alright... Time to head to the Pokemon Gym, I need to continue my mission before their's. Alright Crobat, let's go and beat Wattson. Time to teach this old man a lesson in Pokemon battling." Shade and Crobat went out of the Pokecenter, seeing the battle in the distance, before heading to the gym.

Blue order the others to grab JC as DragonFly picked her up first as she told of the others follow. DragonFly nudged Winter then Grim to go before he could catch up offering him to get on her back as JC rested there bandaged and hurt from his Persains Slash attacks as she laid there unconcious as Flygon moved her head to look at him "Flygon!" She said trying to tell him to hold on to her so JC won't fall off

Winter smiled sadly at JC before turning back to Grim "let him go Grim" Winter said softly while Luna looked up to her trainer with a confused face "Luna we have to take him to the Galactic base in Lavaridge" Winter stated calmly while Luna just noded her head

Last edited:
All of a sudden, Shade's Pokecomm started ringing. It was Giovanni. "Hello boss." Shade said, but wondering how he was calling him while having a battle. "Shade, there's a problem, it seems like a branch of Team Rocket is being controlled by a fake Giovanni, I want you to investigate. Is that understood?" Shade was shocked. "Ye-Yes Giovanni, I'll look into it." Shade ended the call. "Crobat let's go warn Winter, looks like something bigger is going on here." Crobat nodded, picked up Shade, and went back to the outside of New Mauville.

Winter was about to tell her dad that they found the boss of Team Rocket but she saw that Shade had come back so she walked up to him "Shade what are you doing here?" She asked while Luna stayed and watched to make sure Giovanni and Toxic her Drapion followed close behind her

Grim and Janitor kept a close eye on Giovanni to make sure he did not do anything when he saw Shade coming towards them on his Crobat. "Janitor your in the way of his landing spot." Grim told the shiny Mimikyu, he had to do that a lot, Janitor is stronger then most Mimikyus some would say the strongest but he is blind so Grim must help him when things involve the sky.

Shade dropped down from Crobat. "That's not Giovanni. It can't be, I just got a call from him saying that some of Team Rocket was fooled, and that this is a fake." Shade sent out Dragonite. Dragonite went over to the lookalike, smelled it for a second, before using fire punch, knocking the lookalike back, revealing a metal layer behind the fake skin. "I knew it."

Flower stood behind with Grim just for protection as she turned to him "Sceptile? Scep?" She nudged him as she then looked back making sure JC got away but then grew worried "Sceptile...." Then there was a loud explosion in the distance where JC went "Sceptile!" "Hehe jackpot caught in our trap" Giovanni said laughing "Say goodbye to your so called friend that you least care about you don't even care for her" he laughed as Flower ran up to him and slashed him in the face before leaping off "Sceptile!"was all Flower said. JC had seemed to be grabbed by a man with blue hair lifting her up seeming to be new to Team Rocket as all of her Pokemon were knocked out from the explosion then a net was placed on them "We will be taking her now" he chuckled as he walked away from the girl and her Pokemon.-

"But if that's not Giovanni that means I have not completed my mission" Winter stated but it sounded more like a whisper she then looked at Shade and smiled "so old man are you still gonna help me?" She asked while taunting Shade

Shade looked at Winter. "Giovanni's not the person you're after, Team Rocket split into multiple different versions, while me and Giovanni still work together, but with any other part of Team Rocket in my way... I'll destroy them for you, so yes, I'll still help you." Shade's eyes turned red, and he fell on the floor, like he was passing out, Crobat rushed over but only examined him.

The fake Giovanni laughed "Shouldn't you be worried about your innocent friend that is unconscious like that explosion a perfect plan to get the girl only leaving her Pokemon behind her and that mission was a success good luck finding her" he laughed evily as his fake Press on leaped at the both knocking them both down "hurt them both Persian!"he said evil laughing.-

Grim sighed "New that was too easy, Janitor finish it." Janitor ran at the metal man and tried to grab it and crush the machine but he jump and got away using grunt as shields. Grim looked up as JC was being taken away by the fake Giovanni. "No, get back here you." Grim said more to himself then the Giovanni. "Go Queen, use Frenzy Plant!" Grim threw out the ball and Queen attempted to grab the net that had JC.

Winter was shocked as she saw Shade fell so she knelt down and placed her hand on his head "hey old man are you okay" she tried to tease but her voice was uneasy

The ground shook as Shade screamed. It suddenly stopped and Shade jumped up and starting giving orders to Dragonite. "Dragonite! Take down the ship with fire punch!" Dragonite punched the ship, it burst into flames before subsiding, as Shade came back to his senses, he explained what happened. "See, when I was younger and lived here, I challenged the Pokemon League. I lost, and ending up getting so angry I stormed off into a cave. That's where I saw Groudon the controller of land. It took control of me, and I have outbursts of energy, due to it awaking..." Shade was breathing heavily as Crobat tried to help Dragonite.

Blue was the one able to stand up "Umbre.....Umbre..." She used Moonlight to heal herself then stood up properly "Umbreeeeon!" Blue used a Shadow ball towards the net that held her Partner but was hit back by the fake Persian as it was hit back towards her but leaped up and missed her as she shot a Shadow ball and hit it was an iron tail giving it a full boost hitting the Persian quickly and badly. JC regained conciousness as she opened her eyes seeing what was going on then felt a strong hand on her neck lifting her up as it was Giovanni or that's what she thought as he flew down having a strong grip to her neck "Come any closer and I will hurt her badly" "ugh...can't..breath.." She said as she was hanging off the ground hands on his wrist as she was feeling herself tremble.-

Winter smiled and started to giggle "I know this is a serious business and everything but you sound like an old man Shade" Winter said as she tried not to giggle

Grim saw that the robot use strangling JC and so did Queen, Queen ran up to the fake wrapped its tail around him pulling it back them Queen made a leaf sword and stabbed to fake breaking it. Grim walked over to JC. "You ok." Grim said offering his hand to pull her up.

She coughed badly as she raised her head up seeing Grim "Grim....yeah I'm alright....?" She took his hand as he helped her up but staggered a bit causing her to hold his arm and shoulder "Just....a little off balance..sorry...didn't mean to grab you suddenly...like this..."she said as she looked at him giving herself time to regain her balance as she was still wrapped up in bandages.-

Winter pouted then looked up to her Drapion "Toxic do I act like a little girl" Winter asked the Drapion smiled then noded his head and walked away to play with Luna,Winter rolled her eyes and walked over to JC and smiled at her

Shade walked over to the girl. "So you're the one I'm supposed to be protecting? What's your name, I haven't heard it yet." Crobat swirling around Shade, checking for injuries.

"Wow you really are an old man you can' even hear us scream her name like a thousand times" Winter said as she poked Shade on his cheek and giggled

"I think when people are shouting, otherwise I get a headache. Either way your still a little girl, you gonna tell me the name or what? Like I said I don't pay attention." Shade looked at Winter through the corner of his eye, making sure he wouldn't hurt anyone if Groudon really was awaking.

She kept a hold on Grim's shoulder while she looked at the old man "its...JC...and this is my partner....Blue..." "Umbre!" Blue glared at the man not liking him one bit as she felt herself go to one knee still grasping Grims shoulder as she coughed suddenly as blood came out of her mouth "I'm fine..." She said feeling weak at the moment.-

"JC? You look injured, we should get you healed, I have a chansey in the PC if I could get that I can heal you." Crobat checked the girl for all her injuries, all of them getting reported to the Pokecomm. "I'm Shade by the way, I'm part of Team Rocket but not the one's who want you, I only work for the real Giovanni, I'm helping Winter."

"Old man...." Winter muttered while crossing her arms together hoping while Luna and Toxic were growling at each other sense the Drapion accidentally stepped on the Espeons tail

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier recalled Lapras and turned to face Shade, Winter, and JC. "I'll be on my way then...don't bother interfering with Team Plasma's affairs...that's my organization." He grumbled towards them. Glacier stalked off, giving the three that warning and looking at the destroyed Pokemon Center. How could something like that happen? I must find who is responsible for this..Glacier thought.

She stood up slowly again still having a hold on Grim's shoulder "I'm alright...don't worry and this is nothing.....also I can't trust you right now...as you can see Blue agrees...Team Rocket has been after me for a very long time....and I don't know if you are the good or bad one...so don't think I will allow you to help me that easily.....I just....need some time..." She said sternly but shakingly as her hand still trembled.-

"I understand why you wouldn't trust me. Since you're Pokemon doesn't yet. I would be the same way if Crobat didn't trust someone. Take as much time as you need." Shade petted his Crobat while still talking to JC. "That Giovanni was a fake, I don't know what's gotten into those grunts... I need to figure this out." Shade grabbed his Pokecomm out of his bag, and opened up the recording from Crobat, trying to analyze it.

Winter looked up at Shade and glared at him with her blue eyes "im not a little girl you old man" Winter said as she continued to poke Shades face

Shade glared at Winter with evil eyes, annoyed at what she was doing. "Will you stop poking me it's like you're Amy she used to always do that." Crobat stopped, and started crying.