• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

Winter looked sadly at Crobat she then stopped poking Shade "I'm sorry" Winter muttered before she walked into New Mauville with Luna and Toxic following her once they got inside she looked at her two pokemon and smiled "thank you for helping me today" Winter said as Luna happily placed her paw on Winters leg while Toxic softly placed his arms around Winter

She glanced away from Shade as Blue looked to her "Umbre....?" she gently touched her trembling hand as her other Pokemon gathered a bit around her along with Grim as she gently petted them all to say she was alright then returned them leaving only Blue out I like to speak with Grim privately if you don't mind?...........please" she said as she moved her hat down slight to cover her eyes as they were tearing up. Blue seemed to notice this as she gently nudged her "Umbre......." she sat down next to her worried.-

Shade took a moment to remember Amy, his entire life back then, he wanted to forget, but Crobat wasn't fast enough to save both of them. "Crobat, it wasn't your fault, no one could've saved her, and maybe she survived. Groudon is still acting up and maybe that's why. Don't worry, we'll find her and we'll all be together." Crobat stopped crying and nudged Shade, Shade hugging Crobat.

Winter hugged both of her pokemon and was about once she let go she was about to head out the door but a pokemon sprang from the ceiling and tackled her to the ground and in fear for her life Winter screamed loudly,so loud that people outiside the building could hear once she opened her eyes she saw that the Pokemon who tackled her was none only than Spark her Dads Galvantula

"All right JC what is it this time?" Grim said trying to lighten the mood. Grim, Queen, Griny and Janitor all came out to hear what she wanted to talk about. "Something about Team Rocket or is it something worse?" Grim said a little more serous then before.

Winter tried to get up but the impact on the ground made Winters head hurt like no tomorrow but she managed to push Speak off and stand up for a bit but then fall back down when she fell back down to the ground her eyes softly closed and her pokemon knew that Winter was unconscious Toxic her Drapion softly placed her on his back he then walked our of the building with a passed out Winter on his back while the Galvantula and Espeon followed Toxic saw Grim and went up to him softly tapping the male with his claw and pointed to his back where Winter layer with eyes closed

She sighed as she placed her hand on her head "Well half of it is and half of it isn't.....Im just so confused right now.....on whether I should trust Shade or not since he is part of Team Rocket.....I have experienced it enough in my childhood day..." she felt herself dizzy as she went to one knee "I'm off balance and can't think straight right now...I just don't know what to do.." "Umbre!" Blue nudged her gently. "Umbre? Umbreon?" Blue said "I know Blue...". She stood up slowly "I'm going to have to depend on you since I'm at my limit and that goes for Grimy as well since she likes to help anyway" She gave just a soft smile at least to ensure him that she was alright in someways. "Come one lets go before we get held behind but I need a bit of support getting back since I have not fully recovered" she fixed her hat down a bit before walking off slowly in front of him as her eyes were shut trying to think on what she should do.

Shade looked around as he tried to see what was happening, all of a sudden, he saw a passed out Winter on the back of her Drapion. "Is she alright?" Shade ran over to check on her with Crobat in tow. "I can help her if I can get to Slateport I can let her rest while watching her making sure nothing happens, is that alright with you Drapion?" Shade waited on the Drapion to respond to him.

Grim shook his head at JC to tell her he understood. As he got up he found Winter unconscious and Shade talking to her Pokemon. "What happened?" Grim asked worried, Griny licked her and gave Grim a thumbs up indicating that she was not hurt or in danger of death. Grim breathed a sigh of relief. Seems like all I do now is making sure these two don't die, Grim thought but he would keep that one to himself. "Let's get her to the Pokemon center."

"She needs that right now, Slateport's should work, let's go crobat" Shade looked at Winter, knowing she reminded him of Amy. "Alright Crobat, we need to get Winter to the Pokemon Center now. Crobat understood, and Shade nodded to the others, awaiting approval.

Toxic her Drapion noded his head while he handed Winters unconscious body to Shade as he returned himself to his Luxury Ball while Luna did the same but before she want inside her Luxury Ball she gave Shade the look of warning that if he tried anything he was gonna get hurt, Spark her Dads Galvantula took one last look at Winter then softly nuzzled her before scurrying off back to the Galactic ship

Shade put her body on Crobat, and got on himself. "Alright Crobat, to Slateport! And quickly! We don't want to waste time. I'll be seeing you two later I suppose, I need to get on over as fast as I can" Shade said to Grim and JC, before Crobat took flight and arrived at the Pokemon Center, before carrying Winter over to a couch and laying her down, he pulled up and chair and started petting Crobat. "She'll be alright, I won't let the same thing happen twice."

Winters eyes remained close but her breathing started becoming heavy as if she was having a nightmare....Winter sat on a throne with all her pokemon right next to her and her mother giving her a proud look but then suddenly everything started to disappear and the last thing she saw was the smirking face of the old team galactic leader....One of the Luxury balls in Winters purse started to wiggle until Luna her Espeon popped out the purple eeveeloution looked at her trainer before jumping on to the couch quietly and softly then snuggling up next to Winter

"Let's hope they make it soon and that we can trust that guy." Grim said as he watched them fly off, "come on JC, Griny lets go." Some one came up to them and yelled. "YO! Grim you did not have the rights to throw us, blah blah blah." Grim just sighed and ignored Jim. "Griny use Psychic." He said and threw them back into a wall and knocked them out. "Sorry about that." Grim said to JC.

"Hmm... Intresting, Espeon seems to care for Winter quite a lot, like you Crobat." Crobat looked at Shade, then back at Winter, and saw that she was breathing hard. "Her breath, signs of a nightmare. It might be why Espeon came out then, it should be able to detect those kinds of things. Haha, just like a Gengar, but not trying to eat the dreams..." Shade continued to look at Winter. "Hope she wakes up soon, it's kind of boring here."

Winter groaned and she slowly fluttered her eyes softly "where am i" she said in faint whisper while Luna softly licked her trainers face then went back to snuggling up right next to Winter,she turned her head slightly and saw Shade "hey old man" Winter greeted weakly as she tried to smile but failed sense her head was still in pain

"You're in a Pokemon Center, I brought you here. Not as heavy as I thought you'd be though. I was getting bored without anyone to talk to. But you should be fine as long as you rest." Crobat excitedly got closer to Winter, happy that she was awake and well.

She remained silent as she was in lost of thought as Blue looked up at her worried as she looked up at Grim for the moment everything becoming dizzy as she placed her arm on the tree. Blue leaped in front of Grim "Umbre! Umbreon!" Blue pulled at his shirt slightly for him to turn around. She felt her dizziness getting worse but shook it off as she tried to regain her footing. "-Why do I feel so dizzy this isn't like me at all...-" She said in thought.-

Winter smiled at the Crobat she then looked at Shade and smiled weakly "Old man your starting to sound like my dad always telling me what to do and what not to do" Winter said softly as Luna jumped off the couch wanting to play with Crobat

"Haha, you should know I treat you like this because I don't need you getting hurt, you just remind me so much of Amy when she wasn't missing. I guess you could say that's why I joined Team Rocket, as well as the Kanto Police Force betrayed me and left me to rot." Shade played with Luna, as Shade looked down at the floor with a frown.

Winter was sligjtly confused now "Shade who's Amy" Winter asked with curiosity she knew curiosity killed the cat but what could Shade do she was already hurt, Luna softly pawed at Crobat "Espi..." Luna said signalling that she wanted to play

"A girl I used to be with back when I was 17, she was your age, we were in love if you could say that... When I joined the Police force they betrayed me and left me with Groudon and Crobat, we were both in danger but Crobat wasn't quick enough to save both of us, he saved me and left, but I believe she is still alive, and that's why Groudon is awaking again, because of me." Shade turned to look at Crobat, who was crying.

"So I remind you of your old girlfriend that seems kind of weird and this whole time I thought she was your daughter or something" Winter stated before laying back down as she looked at the cieling while Luna jumped back on the couch and softly nuzzled Winters face then Luna curled into a ball and yawned

Shade looked at Winter. "I've never had a daughter, it would be troublesome anyways, since I'm part of Team Rocket and all, as well as Giovanni is now the only family I have, he was there and helped me recover, which is why I'm loyal to him and him alone." Shade put up his Fedora. "Reason you remind me of her is because of your attitude, you two look completely different." Crobat stayed near Winter the whole time. "However, Crobat seems to mistake you for her. Kind of weird."

Winter narrowed her blue eyes at Shade "I don't have an attitude" Winter said before she placed her hand on her face and groaned "Old man I don't feel good" Winter complained as Luna started to panic

Shade quickly got up and felt her forehead, checking for a temperature. "What's wrong? Something about your head or something else?" Shade quickly grew worried as fearing something was wrong.

Winter quickly got up and ran to the bathroom,Luna ran into the bathroom with her trainer who was kneeled down on the ground and throwing up into the toilet, "stupid salad and and tea" Winter thought in her head

Grim watched as JC began to faint, but before Grim could reach her Janitor was the one that caught her with it's long shadow arms. Grim smirk, the guy really does have a heart Grim thought. "JC you OK?" Grim said looking down on her in Janitor's arms. "We better get you home, could you tell me where it is?" He asked.

She stood up slowly "I'm fine....Grim.....I'll be alright...just a little lightheaded...I'll manage..."She stood up straight thanking Janitor gently petting him then walked beside Grim. "So tell me Grim about yourself...you don't have to go into detail just the basics and what are you doing here in Hoenn"she placed her hand in her pocket acting like nothing happened even thou her head was pounding a bit but she ignored it as she didn't want to worry Grim. "Umbre?"Blue turned her head in interest at she wanted to know then looked at Grimy as she was pawing at her wanting to play.-

Winter walked out of the bathroom and sat back down on the coach,Luna jumped on to the couch and resumed curling up into a ball but on Winters lap "it must have been food poisoning" Winter stated remembering the food she ate

Winter giggled when she heard Shades stomach growl " let's go get food and I'm paying" Winter stated as she softly placed Luna on the ground and then stood up still feeling a little dizzy but her head was feeling much better

"Well if we are sharing secrets." Grim said and then paused. "The reason i'm here in Hoenn is less about winning the Hoenn league and more about regaining my family's reputation has the Ghost Type master." Grim paused again looking at Griny trying to get them to play. "Don't worry Griny well find a place to rest soon. Now were was I, Aw yes, you see my family once ruled Alola along side a Ghost type named Lunala but after many generations, we were forgotten and that is why i'm trying to prove that we still have the skill to be ghost masters..... And not only that, you see the family were very bad people and Pokemon, we now have the reputation of being evil to the ghost types and everyone around us, I was hoping to change that."

She listened to what Grim said "Oh I see it must hard to do to prove that well at least no bad organization is chasing after you since childhood that's all I have been trying do stop organizations like Team Rocket from hurting other Pokemon and with thier plans" she stopped at an open area as she let her Pokemon out to play then leaned against the tree with arms crossed "When I first met Blue she wasn't in the best of state because she was treated badly back in Unova with Team Plasma.When that happened to her she started to not trust people as easily even to me because she thought I was going to hurt her like the rest of Team Plasma but then something happened which involved me and it was that I protected Blue from an attack that would badly hurt her, once she saw that she was able to trust me fully and became my partner" She said as Blue ran over "Umbre!" "Blue no I don't you silly Umbreon now go play" Blue leaped off with a smile on her face playing with Grimy again. "So I needed to move from region to region because of what the organizations are after and that includes Team Aqua and Magma unfortunately..." She sighed placed a hand on her hat as her head was hurting as Absol walked up and smiled "Absol? Ab?" "Absol...I know you want to get stronger" "Absol!" She sat down looking at her then Grim as she nudged him playfully "Absol stop that" she walked up to her and gently petted her to stop "Sorry Grim...she is playfully for an Absol and also how in the world did you meet a Pokemon like Janitor he has like problems its hilarious" she chuckled just thinking about it.-

"Well actually there is a Team after me as well, you saw Jim did you not, he his a member of Team Skull and a slave to the Aether foundation they want me for an experiment to summon back that said Legendary Pokemon the one know as Lunala, it is believed that my family can bring it back to this world." Grim said, paused for a moment and continued. "I don't even know it is true but they sure think it is and soon they will send more than Jim after me." Grim smiled for a second. "And as for Janitor he is an odd story. I was younger when i found him, I wanted to make some friends and make a team of Ghosts and some Darks and even some Psychic, they are back on Alola but back to Janitor, I found him last I heard tale of a shiny Mimikyu that was kidnapping trainers that tried to battle it, I wanted to see if he would come with me and Griny. I was never one to battle the Pokemon that a catch I would just talk and see if they wanted to come, and well Janitor did not want to come at the time he thought I was just another Trainer trying to hurt it so he attacked me and Janitor being the strongest Mimikyu I have ever seen and the fact the we where in his house it was an easy battle for him. After that he locked us up with the rest of his collection it was really creepy seeing all the past on Trainers in his house. Slowly Griny began to talk with him it was a slow process, Janitor was barely understandable but after a while of the two of us talking to him he found we were no danger and we slowly began to make friends with the broken thing, he was not evil most of the trainers where the ones that were they did nasty thing to him and it slowly drove him mad and that is why he collects them. After a long time we convinced him to come and that was pretty much how he came into are lives." Grim said finishing his long story.

She listened to his story "Must have been tough for Janitor and Blue experienced it as well so she can compare to Janitor even though she will completely deny it thou you seem young to experience some past like that" "Ab?" Absol sat down as she gently petted her "Plus its best if I do travel to region by region so my mother doesn't get hurt or involved to what I'm doing I already lost my father that way..."she paused at her words slowly placing her hand on her hat moving her hat down slightly. "Absol...." Absol said gently nudging her.-

Grim looked a JC and said. "Oh JC i'm sorry I did not know." Even Griny looked down at the subject which was hard for her species. Grim looked up. "I think we are almost to the next town." He said still sounding a little down, felling bad for JC.

She glanced to him "Don't feel so down Grim I'm alright I mean I think of him at times yes but that's what makes me grow stronger as a person and a Pokemon trainer after all I did get his skills from" she gently patted his head then shoulder "Come on I know your worried for me and I'm grateful you are but for now just have my back when I need it and when I fall down and I'm pretty sure Winter will do the same thing and come on your not showing weakness are you?" She chuckled as she ran ahead of him as Blue and Absol followed "Umbreon!" "Absol!" They both said as they ran beside her.-