• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

JC returned DragonFly as she walked in after Winter as she sat down in a chair as Blue sat on her lap "Well I guess Kibbles is last hehe" "Umbre!" Blue happily smiled as her tail moved back and forth as Kibbles came stumbling in. "Your the grunts"she chuckled again.-

Winter smiled and then a waitress can out and asked for their orders Winter ordered a salad and for her drink she got green tea and for her pokemon she got them poke puffs and pokemon food the waitress wrote down Winters order and then turned to JC so she could get her order

Grim was at the restaurant when he saw Winter and JC land there. "JC good to see you up and about, sorry I have been around I had business to take care of." Grim said, "Mind if I join you." Grim said sitting down with them. Griny came out of his shadow and sat down as well, smiling as always.

Winter saw Grim saw she waved at him "Grim join us for lunch and don't worry I will pay for everything" Winter stated as one waiter came out with hers and her Pokemons food once the waiter set the food down she took the rest of her pokemon out and they all ate happily except for Winter who was just eying her salad

JC glanced to Grim "Oh I see yes I'm well now and my ankle is healed so I'm doing alright oh and hello Grimy how you doing? Also I thought Jantior was causing creepy trouble to other people was that the business" she teasing chuckled "Umbre!" Blue nudged her arm then said hello to Grimy. "Oh yes thank you both for rescuing me but I don't think that would be the end of Team Rockets ways...unfortunatly.." Shs said as she ordered a fruit bowl and played Blues favorite Pokeblocks down in front of her then passed the the menu to Grim. "Umbreeee!" Blue said eating down the Pokeblocks and offered some to Grimy and Drake.-

"Oh that is a very kind offer but please Winter I will not make you play for my meal." Grim said trying to be a gentleman. "No, luckly Janitor is being good right now the business was a family matter." Grim replied to JC's question as he took the menu she gave him and began ordering his food. Grim watched Winter as she just poked her food. "Not eating Winter?" Grim asked.

She nodded "Oh I see well I hope it goes well at least.." She took a bite of her fruit as she looked to the window in thought then back at Winter "Hey Winter you alright?"She asked as Blue came over fitting her head inside her arm looking at her "Umbre?"Blue cocked her head to the side then nudged her. "Blue....you sweet thing..." She said as she smiled seeing Blue trying to cheer her up then was in a trace of thought again.-

Winter snapped out of her daze then looked at Grim "im gonna eat eventually there's just a ot of problems going through my head and Grim please let me pay for the meal it would make me feel so much better" Winter said while Drake took one of Lunas pokepuffs which in return Luna smacked him in the face with her paw which made Drake start to growl and then Luna started to growl until Winter halted at both of them which made them stop and continue to eat their food

Grim sighed. "Very well Winter." Grim looked over to find Griny and Blue seemed to be having a long winded conversation. "Gengar gen ga." Griny said a lot and Grim could not help but smirk as he began eating his sandwich. "Its really kind of ironic that you two both have teams after you and also meet each other while running from said team." He said, "Do you know why Team Rockets leader needs you JC?" Both Grim and Griny where looking at JC a little confused about that.

She saw a shadow of a grunt from Team Rocket just out the window as she quickly ate her fruit bowl as she glanced to Blue seeing it as well "I'm sorry I need to go something has come up...watch your backs..."She stood up leaving the table as she left the restaurant as she just gestured a quick eye to Grim then at Winter before being stopped by Team Rocket grunts "You just don't know when to quit do you Blue and Flower lets go!" "Umbre!" Flower came out of her Pokeball "Sceptile!" "Now show them what happens when they hurt me!" "Umbreeee!" "Sceptiiiillle!" The grunts let out their Pokemon as Blue and Flower leaped in the air "Blue Hyper Beam! Flower Dragon Pulse!" She commanded. "Umbreeeeeon!" a strong beam shoot out of Blue's mouth as a blue-purplish beam shoot out of Flowers mouth critical hitting both of the grunts Pokemon as the ground shook slightly from the impact with a strong wind of dust as she held her hat with her hand.-

Winter stopped poking her salad with her fork and just drank her green tea once she set the tea cup down she looked at Grim "its not ironic at all it was coincidental" Winter said correcting Grim while Luna and Drake kept glaring at each other

Grim looked back at Winter and said jokingly "Sorry mistresses please forgive my foolish talk, but you know what I meant." Suddenly JC left saying something came up and telling them to watch their backs, "How odd." Grin thought. Only after a few seconds of JC's leave did he hear a large explosion. "We should probable see what that was." Grim said very calmly like nothing was wrong.

The dust cleared as Flower and Blue stood just there once the dust cleared standing tall "You two alright!" "Bre!" "Scep!". She saw both of the grunts Pokemon fainted. "Give up Team Rocket! no matter how long you try to chase me you will never win!" JC said as she clinched her hand slightly. "If you won't come then we will force you too!" One grunt said as he took out a Hounddoom "Houndoom use Flamethrower!" "Hounddooom!" A beam breath of fire shoot out towards Flower but she quickly dodged it "well done Flower Aerial Ace!" "Scep!" A fast force of speed form and she hit Houndoom badly knocking it off its feet and was having trouble standing after that attack. "Blue...get ready for the final attack!" She said as she felt her hand tremble by how many there were.-

Winter continued to stare at her food oblivious to the fact that both Grim and JC were gone there were to many problems going on in Winters head that she didn't even notice that Toxic her Drapion ate half of her salad and that Luna and Drak were pretty much head butting each other

"What is going on... Oh." Grim yelled out but realized on his own as he saw a small army of Pokemon and grunts. "There still after JC." Grim thought to himself as he ran with Griny to help her as she was surrounded. "Griny use Shadow ball and Psychic." Grim said and with that Griny fired a bunch of small Shadow balls, grabbed them with Psychic and then split them all up in every direction, defeat some of the weaker grunt's Pokemon and hurting the rest.

Blue leaped back inside the restaurant where Winter was "Umbre! Umbreon! Bre! Bre!" Blue was trying to tell Winter that JC was in trouble right now also telling Luna and Drake about as she leaped out of the resturaunt back to the battle as Luna her Espeon tugged at her shirt to come "Espi! Es!" As Drake was trying to convince her as well surprisingly.-

She saw Grim run right into the battle as she saw Sceptile fighting her best "Flower that's enough you did well now return" Flower returned to her Pokeball then sent out Lycanroc "Wolfa go! and Flare go!" "Ly!" "Ninetails!" "Alright full power Blue, Flare, and Wolfa now Blue use Hyper Beam, Flare Flamethrower, and Wolfa Accelerrock!" She commanded. "Umbreeeeon!" "Ninetails!" "Lycanroc!".-

Winter stood up and walked out of the restaurant and saw team rocket was still at it again Winter then rolled her blue eyes and groaned in annoyance Winter snapped her fingers and Luna used Hypnosis putting most of the Pokemon asleep "Do what you want" Winter said to her pokemon so Drake and Luna went and battled right next to others

Grim pulled out two Pokeball and said "All right lets go Mismagius, Queen so them what your made out of." Grim threw out the balls and they where ready for battle. "Griny use Shadow ball and Psychic, Mismagius use Mystical Fire and Queen use Frenzy Plant!' Grim Yelled. Queen's Frenzy plant ripped threw the ground taking out a lot of the Grunt's Pokemon and some of the street as a down side. Mismagius took out some of the lead grunts Pokemon with Mystical fire and Griny was still using its combo move to wipe out the stragglers.

Winter watched in amusement "these battles are much more fun than my practices in team Galactic" Winter muttered to herself as she watched her little Espeon take down a Arbok while Drake and a Hitmonlee were brawling with each other

Last edited:
Most of the grunts Pokemon were knocked out only leaving three and the team leader "Giovanni! Your putting innocent lives in danger just to get to me!" "Umbre!" "Yes I am JC just to get to you do you want me to hurt something important to you just to convince you to come!" He laughed as he ordered his Houndoom to attack Grim as he shot out a Flamethrower. She saw what he was doing as she moved Grim out of the way "Grim look out!". The Flamethrower missed Grim but actually hit her leg burning it slightly as she cringed a bit looked at Grim that was under her "Hey you alright?" She asked looking at him as she stood up slowly but went back down again to a sit holding her leg from a burn with the Flamethrower but stood up again anyway helping Grim up as Blue ran over "Umbre!"she said worried as JC closed her eyes "That was a tricky move Giovanni trying to injury my friend here!"she said sternly slowly turning around but slightly limbed glaring at him "This ends now! Blue Hyper Beam!" Suddenly her expression was different not like the Normal JC.-

"Yea fine, thanks." Grim said surprised by the sudden attack, as he got up he watched JC order Blue to let out a Hyper Beam, there was something different about her and Grim knew that they better finish this quickly for their own sake. Grim threw out Janitor and said. "Use Sword dance and then Play Rough!" The combination of the moves was enough to finish the Houndoom but it was not over for Giovanni as let out a Honchkrow.

Blue already knew what was going as she had saw it before as she did her Shadow ball iron tail hitting it with full force critical hitting the Honchcrow as she O.K it out in one hit then landed on the ground. "Umbre!" She hit JC with her head knocking her off her feet to the ground. "Ow! Blue what was that for!?" She felt herself normal as she sat there for the moment as she could see that Team Rocket was gone then noticed Blue in front of her "Blue..." "Umbre!" She nudged her as she had to regain herself for the moment.-

Winter saw the excitement and then smiled brightly she then took Aero out "Aero use hurricane" Winter commnded her Noivern the Pokemon smirked and let out poerful winds making some pokemon fly and hit a wall

She stood up slowly having a burn on her leg from Houndooms Flamethrower as it sizzles a bit. "Umbre?" Blue was licking her burn injury as she was a bit worried about it. "I'm alright Blue its just a burn..." She said reassuring her.-

Winter was now commanding three of her pokemon and all three were listening at their trainers commnds they new that Winter never battled this seriously so they wanted their trainer to feel the excitement of battling

Grim was finishing up dealing with the remaining Tean Rocket grunts Janitor had some free time without any battling, so he got to use Sword Dance three times so now he could handle the rest for Grim and Griny. Grim decided to go look for the two girls and see if they need any assistance because Grim was no longer needed here with Janitor sweeping up the last Pokemon. He found Winter and the moment he saw her he could clearly see there was an anger around her, after being around ghost types so much you learn a thing or two from their tricks to see emotion. "Hey Winter need a hand." Grim called out worried for Winter.

She saw Grim as she slowly but limbly a bit walked up when she returned Wolfa. "Winter you alright?" She asked not worrying about her burn injury at the moment as Blue was a little worried. "Umbre..." Blue said as she nudged her. "Blue....hey guys why don't we have a break at my house there is plenty of room for our Pokemon to play around in and maybe practice battle just for fun maybe for the next Gym and also Grim I can answer your question as to why Team Rocket is after me a lot" she said sternly as she could see Blue playing with Luna.-

Winter looked at JC and frowned "I don't think it's safe for us to go to your house at this time" Winter in a worried voice she then got a amazing idea "I'll call the Team Galactic ship and we can stay in their until we find a safe place to stay" Winter stated her amazing idea and hoping that JC would say yes while Luna softly nuzzled Blue in a friendly way like she did with the rest of Winters team

She glanced to her "I suppose your right I'm too much of a target for Team Rocket so that's the best place to be as long as there is room for our Pokemon to run around because Blue as a lot of energy for and Umbreon. "Umbre!" Blue said understanding what she said as JC chuckled to herself. "Is that ok with you Grim?" She asked looking at him.-

Grim looked at JC at the idea of staying at here place. "I think Winter is right we better head to Team Galactic's ship, but I have another idea if Winter is willing to help." Grim stoped for a second and then continued. "I have a place in Aloha that would be perfect no you knows about it but me and my cousin, if Winters team could take us there I believe we would be safe if your willing Winter to take Galactic to Aloha?"

She glanced to Grim "Alola huh I suppose that's the best idea that way I can lay low for a while until things calm down and I will have to hold off on my battles for now besides Wolfa loves the sand on her paws just not the water. Would you be able to take is Winter?" She asked as she kind of limped slightly as Blue noticed this "Umbre..." She said nudging her but gently placed her hand on Blue's head to not worry.-

Last edited:
Winter thought about it and frowned "I'm sorry bout team Galactic can't leave Hoen until further notice but we can try and persuade my father but we have a base here in Hoen that has top security" Winter said while still trying to figure out a plan to stay in Hoen but keep them safe at a same time

She sighed placing a hand on her that "I suppose that's the only choice we have so I guess we can do just that for now until everything as calmed down after what happened...."she sighed as she crossed her arms after as Blue sat down pawing at Luna's nose.-

Grim sighed at Winter response and said. "Guess not, well I think it would be best to head to your base to lay low, lead the way." He looked back at the half wrecked town they where in he kind of felt bad leaving it like that, they did do some of the damage, but he realized if they stayed any longer it would only get worse. Grim pulled out his last Pokemon Butcher, Grim wanted them all out in case of anther attack.

She sighed as she let Flower out just in case of other attack as well as she followed Winter and Grim a bit off at the moment. "Hey Grim?" She called as she walked beside him eyes closed with Blue walking on one side and Flower on the other side with one hand in her pocket fixing her hat slightly.-

Grim looked over at JC. "Yes, need some thing?" Griny was on the tip of a large hill dancing with one leg out with no real purpose but to be weird like all ghosts. Grim smirked at the seen, after a while all of he's ghost types where up there doing different things and then just like that they where done and when about their business like nothing happend. ghost types are so weird but that is why Grim liked them.

Winter took out the team Galactic commnication device and said right into it "we need the ship to meet us out side of Mauville City imidietly" she then got a response "Of coarse mistress we will meet you there soon" a grunt said from the other line she then turned to JC and Grim "let's go" Winter said in a very serious voice as she returned Aero while Drake and Luna stayed out Winter then walked in the direction that leaves Mauville City with her two pokemon follwing right behind her

Last edited:
She waited until Winter was far enough for her to speak again "You ask me why Team Rocket is after me, that is a private matter that I need to speak with you only and only you no one else and also what are you doing?" She chuckled slightly "Your just as weird as your Ghost type Pokemon its hilerious" she shook her head placing a hand on her that as they walked.-

Winter was a good distance from Mauville City and she saw their air craft slowly landing a few seat away from her then sorts slid open and the stairs slid out and before Winter could even step on to the stairs a woman with long white hair just like winter stepped out wearing a long white dress that touched the floor and was wearing white heels and her purple eyes narrowed at Winter she then stepped in front of the young trainer, Winter rolled her eyes and said "Hello mother" in a disgusted voice and she then noticed behind her mom was of coarse two of her mom's pokemon which were a beautiful Dragonair and a Empoleon Winter was snapped out of her trance when her mother spoke "are you kidding me Winter I haven't seen you in weeks and all you do is roll your eyes" her mother said while Winter just groaned in annoyance