• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

She kept walking beside Grim with Blue and Flower at the sides of her as she looked around seeing the Dragonair and Empoleon along with the lady that happened to be her mother "-Seems she doesn't like her too much-" she said in thought as she stood there for the moment then saw the door to Winter's room as she grabbed Grims wrist pulling him inside while Winter was occupied for the moment with her mother then let his wrist go once they were in as she stood in front of him now. "Umbre?"Blue tilted her head in confusion.-

Last edited:
"Mom your always so dramatic" Winter said and then smirked at her mom as she sashayed her way into the ship which made her mom even more mad but before her mom could even yell at Winter her father grabbed her mom's shoulder "Lilac don't be so mad she has been through alot" her father said to his wife but Lilac her mother glared at the blond haired man with her purple eyes "I swear North she gets that attitude from your side" her mother said to her father which made Winter giggle while Drake and Luna were playing with Azule her mom's Dragonair and Tsunami her moms Empoleon

Grim was startled by JC as she suddenly pulled him over. "So are you going to tell me what is the deal with all the secrets?" Grim asked wondering to himself if it is really worth all the fuss, knowing JC it probable is. "She was not one the joke this much." Grim thought.

Winter was about to go to her room only to notice that she was being followed by a pokemon when she turned around she squealed in happiness seeing her Dads Galvantula was following her so she ran up to the Pokemon and hugged it

She glanced to him "I'm not joking this is a serious matter that must be kept secret" she said stern as she sighed. "The reason why Team Rocket is after is because what I possess and Blue knows what I'm talking about because she has seen it" "Umbre..." Blue looked up at her as if understanding. She trembled slightly from thinking about it "If used wrong it can be very dangerous and I know you seemed to notice I was slightly different when Giovanni tried to hurt you just to convince me to come and Blue had to act quick before it got worse.." She said pausing for the moment.-

Grim looked at her starting to get more concerned for his friend. "Go on." Grim said waving his hand in a small circle. Griny looked up at JC also getting concerned about whatever was next. "Gen gen." Griny said in a concerned voice as she looked at Blue and then back to JC.

Winter forgot all about her room sense not only was she playing with her Dads pokemon but her mom's as well but except for her mom's gyrados who was too big to fit, Winter was petting Spark her Dads Galvantula while Widow her mom's Ariados was giving Luna a ride on her back but Drake and Azule were bashing heads trying to prove who was the better dragon

She glanced to her trembling hand again as she placed it on her hat. "The thing is...that I have the ability to understand Pokemon to what they are saying...but with that power...theres more to it...an energy that can be used for evil in the most dangerous way....just thinking of it makes me tremble....so in order to obtain it they drain it out of my body..and I become extremely weak...but also if someone important to me...is hurt or was trying to make hurt...the dark side of if changes me into someone different and not myself which is dangerous can could cause me to badly hurt my Pokemon....." She was trying her best to hold back her tears because of how bad she trembled as she moved her hat down a bit more slightly as she could feel the touch of Flower, Blue, and Grimy. "Flower...Blue...Grimy..." "Bre..." "Scep..." "Gar..." Her eyes showed her fear to it "Guys...".-

Name: Garrett
Appearance: Dark blonde hair, leather coat and boots, black trousers, small "pencil" moustache, light skin, carries a silver watch on left wrist. Wears plain face bandana and a black cap when in bad mood
Personality: Good sense of humor, ready to help, and meet new friends. Likes to participate in fist fights. Disrespectful to witches/sorcerers
number of badges: 0
Goals: Wants to become a famous person
Pokemon: Pidgeotto, Haunter, Absol, Umbreon, Dratini
back story: Garrett comes from a past-communist slavic country. He travelled over the world, through Kalos, Kanto, Johto and even Alola with his family. His family managed to stay in Kalos, while in there Garrett met Serena. They were very close friends, but then, he traveled with his uncle in their Łaika 601 car to Hoenn to make a Pokémon trainer career. After Ash's arrival to Kalos, Garrett doubt that his relations with Serena could refresh as it was before.

Rp: Garrett woke up, went downstairs and ate a tortilla for breakfast. Then he went outside. He lived in a house in Rustboro City. He decided to take a walk around.
"Chryzantemy złociste, w półlitrówce po czystej..." - he was singing an old Polish song with a calm, quiet but beautiful voice. He wanted to meet someone in there, but nobody seemed to come.
Maybe I will meet someone in the forest... - he said and headed to Petalburg Woods.

Winter was having until she got tackled by a Glaceon name Wisteria who belonged to her mom and a Flareon named Ember who belonged to her dad the two eeveelutions licked Winters face while she was trying her best to get up

Grim was both fearful for JC and intrigued by this announcement, being able to talk to Pokemon you would think would be a good thing but what was all this about energy, as he thought about this a saw JC was not doing so well, he put his hand gentle on her back and helped he up. "It will be OK, we will make sure they cant get your power and we will find a way to keep control of it." Grim said trying to make her fell at least a little better, Grim knew though he was going to keep to those words he would find a way to help her fix this.

Winter got up and noticed that her clothes were ruined "Winter go to your room and change dear" her mother said and Winter walked to her room and knocked on the door "you guys I need my room" Winter said while Luna followed her trainer

She stood up "Thank you....Grim and Grimy....but please don't tell Winter about this...only becuase I think there maybe...a traitor among Team Glacier...after me just like Team Rocket I just don't know....who it is...so we must stay cautious..." She calmed down after the comforts then glanced down at the egg she got as she could see it glowing brightly as she grabbed it and placed it down "Its about to hatch.." She said glancing to Grim then at Flower, Blue, and Grimy as they made there way around it. The egg soon hatched as the Pokemon that came out of it was an Absol "Ab?" "An Absol hatched out it" she walked up to it "Greetings Absol I'm JC the one that hatched you and this is Blue my partner and Flower and thanks Grim and his Gengar Grimy" "Ab? Absol?" "Its nice to meet you too" She smiled gently as she placed her hand on her head.-

Winter was growing impatient and Luna knew that when her trainer had no more patiance to spare it would just be plain chaos with people knocked out on the ground and items flying everywhere so the Espeon called to Blue to let JC know that Winter was on the verge of busting the door open

"We will be out in a minute, come in JC's egg just hatched!" Grim yelled through the door. "Hello little guy." Grim said to the Absol, "Gen Gar." Griny said in greeting then Griny turned to Grim and said its name a bunch of time. Grim could only guess that it had something to do with Winter but Griny just continued to stare at the door.

The door slid open revealing a angry Winter who's eyes were burning with anger "out of all the rooms you had to use mine" she said in a low but cold voice while Luna tried to calm her trainer down

Grim had learned from being with Ghost types so long how to read emotions and he could fell the anger coming off of Winter. "Very sorry Winter we were just looking at the ship and the egg started to hatch right as we got to your's we will leave now." Grim said quickly and grabbed JC and Griny grabbed her Pokemon and they ran out of the room.

Winter sighed once the door to her room slid shut she then looked at Luna and both her and the pokemon started to giggle Winter then remembered why she was here in the first place so she changed out of her precious outfit and in to a new one,Luna looked at her trainer and smiled happily seeing that Winter was wearing a blue dress that ended mid thigh but the dress was blue at the top but started to transform white at the bottom while a silver ribbon was tied on her waste and her dress had no sleeves so she wore a little coat sort of thing that ended under her arm and covered her whole arm and had a silver chain that connected the two sides together and the chain looked like a necklace sense it was placed on her neck and she was wearing grayish heels with a ribbon on each wrapped around her leg (Just like my new profile pic) but her hair stayed the same,Winter always let her hair stay down freely but this time she had a silver tiara on her head she then walked out of her room and her mom squealed in delight

She smiled as she sighed "Come Blue Winter ans Luna need our help come Absol" "Absol?" Absol took a flower from the vase and trouted to her as she stopped her for a minute "Absol! Ab!" "Huh Absol sweety...oh you want on your head seems to me your a lady" she chuckled as she placed it on the bottom of her blade then walked out seeing what was going on as she sighed. "Blue, Absol". Blue and Absol helpes get the Pokemon off her as Absol used her Blade to get them off while Blue used her head and tail a bit.-

She sighed chuckling "Didn't expect her to be scary when angry.." She noticed Grims hand still on her wrist as she looked away slightly from embarrassment as she cleared her throat "um Grim please let go of my wrist" she said as she felt Absol nudge her with a Luxary Ball in her mouth.-

Winter walked past her mother and saw Grim and JC so she waved at them she then walked up to JC and asked "how do I looked?" Winter asked that with an uneasy and nervous voice while Luna walked behind her trainer and smiled proudly

Grim let go of JC and said. "Sorry about that, she looked just about ready to kill us." He saw Winter make the corner and he was worried to was going to lose it again but this time she was fine and ask how she looked to a new dress. "Very lovely Winter, if you excuses me i left Janitor and the rest on the top of the ship and i'm worried he may start taking you grunts, he has a thing about grunts." Grim said and walked of to find him.

Winters heels clicked as she made her way to the commnd room with Luna following right behind her when the double doors slid open to reveal the commnd room she walked in and all the grunts inside that room stood up and bowed to the presence of Winter

She looked to Absol "Absol where did you find that?" She asked. "Absol? Ab?" Absol gently touched the Pokeball and was absorbed inside as it shook three times then she gently picked it up but then felt uneased about being on this ship even sick. "I'm sorry Winter but I need to get some air" she walked off quickly to the the top roof as she let out DragonFly and got on her as tears fell from her eyes just by thinking about the events in the past as Flower and Blue caught up with her as she returnes Flower as Blue leaped on "Bre?" Blue said in concern "I'm alright Blue...I just need to get off this ship....go DragonFly!" "Fly!" She took off glancing to Grim tears a fear in her eyes back down to the town below as she held on to DragonFly's neck crying softly as she didn't realize she was being followed by a traitor grunt as she made her way through the forest.-

A grunt came running in the command room informing Winter that JC left the ship which made Winter furious and in her Andy state Winter punched a wall not caring about the pain all she felt was anger "after I said I would protect her she still leaves the ship" Winter said angirly

Name: Shade
Appearance: Wears a trench coat and fedora, similar in appearance to Giovanni but younger
Personality: Evil, doesn't like many people, however, he has a gentle heart.
number of badges: 2 badges
Goals: To take over the elite four
Pokemon: Milotic, Dragonite, Shiny Crobat (partner), Gengar, Breloom, and Metagross
back story: Shade has worked for Team Rocket for years, he was sent by Giovanni right before he lost to go to the Hoenn region, he has been fighting gyms with only some of his Pokemon, depending on type.

Rp: Shade took a pokeball from his waist, he slowly rotated it, studying it. Shade sent out his partner, Crobat. He smiled as he said: "Come on Crobat, let's go get something to eat." Shade sat, and started fishing, hoping he would fish up a Magikarp. Useless, but tasty. The rod shook, but just as he was about to reel it in, a call. Shade looked down at the Pokecomm, a message. It read: Team Rocket was rumored to have been dismantlled, however, know you Shade I doubt you believed that, and you're right. Continue the mission - Giovanni. Shade looked at his Crobat. "Alright buddy, let's go, Mauville city is a short distance.

Last edited:
Eevee was out, then he looked at Gale, then she turned, Gale told Eevee to use Tackle, then Eevee turned again at Gale, Gale was only getting angrier! Gale in rage forcefully yelled out to Eevee, " EEVEE USE TACKLE!!" Eevee only turned again

"Set coarse to Mauville City we have unfinished business there with Team Rocket" Winter yelled with anger to the grunts they all noded their head and changed the direction of the ship to go back to Mauville City even though Winter was angry at JC that girl was still her friend so Winter had to protect her and the only way was to take down Team Rocket once and for all the Team Galactic ship flew over many cities until they landed outside of Mauville city

Shade arrived in just outside of Mauville. "Team Galactic? And Team Rocket? Hmm... A predicament, but nothing I can't handle. As long as they don't know I'm Giovanni's right hand man, I'll be fine. Good thing Giovanni never told anyone of me..." Shade entered the city, not knowing what would happen next.

Winter got out of the ship with only Luna walking with her sense she returned Drake back to his Luxury Ball before they landed Winter walked in the city and portrayed as a innocent rich girl just wasting her money on useless things but what she was really doing was looking for anymore traces of Team Rocket while Luna walked innocently next to Winter

Shade walked in a hurry to anywhere, before running into a girl with silver hair, he said sorry before continuing to the Pokemon center quickly, to change out his Pokemon.

Grim had noticed that they have landed, he saw both Winter and JC leave the ship and thought he might as well too. "Griny, Janitor come on let go." He said and they all walked off the ship into Mauville. "Fells like I was just hear." Grim thought, he looked at Griny and could tell she was thinking the same thing. Suddenly two people walked up to Grim and said. "Yo Grim long time no see." Grim did not share his pleasantry. "What do you want Jim?" Jim looked surprised. "Did you hear, the Aether foundation needs you back for a ghost type experiment." Grim sighed and said. "Sorry Jim I am done with the Aether foundation and Team Skull your experiments are done for there is no need to keep trying to get her she is probable not even in this world by now. Jim was about to say you don't have a say in the matter your coming but Grim new that was coming he new Jim to well. "Griny use Psychic." Grim said and Griny grabbed both of them with the move and threw them into a lake and knocked them out, Grim just kept walking with his Pokemon like nothing was wrong.

"Espi...espi" Luna said and looked up at her trainer Winter noded her head and her and Luna followed the male to the Pokemon center with her heels clicking on the ground she cursed her mother for making her wear heels sense she was trying to be sneaky

Shade went to the PC, and was about to exchange his Pokemon, until he noticed the sound of heels getting closer. "Crobat, see what the sound is, okay?" Crobat nodded and looked around, noticing the same silver haired trainer. "Hmm? What is it Crobat?" Shade turned around quickly, to see what Crobat was responding to.

Winter saw the Crobat and instantly knew her "sneaking" around was ruined Winter calmed down and tried to act like a girl who knew nothing of battling she wanted people to think Luna her Espeon was her only pokemon sense she hid the rest of her Pokemons Luxury Balls in her white purse that was slung over her shoulder

Shade saw the same girl he ran into. "You with the silver hair, why are you following me?" Shade asked, while looking angry at the girl. Crobat started circling the girl, investigating.

"Oh, well um you ran into me how dare you" Winter said while trying to sound stuck up and sassy but she then saw that Luna still had a team galactic collar around her neck so Winter stood in front of her Espeon to hide the Pokemon from the man

Grim walked into the Pokemon center to heal up his Pokemon that have been battling a lot without recovery when he saw Winter and another guy was here. "Hey Winter who is your friend." Grim said, some reason Grim did not trust this guy something was wrong about him besides that fact that his Pokemon was circling her creepily. Griny was in Grim shadow like always but Grim did look down to make sure she was there.

"Hm... well, still doesn't excuse the fact for you following me, I had said sor- What is it Crobat?" Crobat looked down at the Espeon. Something was off. Shade looked at the Espeon, noticing that the girl was blocking it. "What a cute Espeon, may I see it closer?" Shade said, knowing something was wrong.

"No you don't need to see my Espeon" Winter said while she didn't move a muscle to make sure that the guy would not see the collar because Winter knew if he saw the collar her little mission would be a total fail