• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

Blue entered the room as she could see her Partner in the cell attached to something "Umbre!" Blue called but a group of team Rocket grunts stood in the way of her path as they threw their Pokeballs out releasing their Pokemon. "Here to take the girl back are you well you have to go through all of us first and the leader where the girl is locationed. She is the final piece to our plan!"one grunt said as Blue growled "Umbre!" "Nine!" "Ly!" "Sceptile!" "Flygon!" Called out all of her Pokemon as the grunts were everywhere at this point as Grim, Winter and the grunts stood just behind with Grim and Winter up front mostly next to them battle ready.

Winter threw three luxury balls in the air and her Espeon came out first looking all inncent and sitting on the ground in front of Winter until her giant Drapion and Garchoomp appeared right behind her and next to her also giant Noivern the grunts got the signal and also took out their pokemon Blaze the red haired took out his Dusknoir who stood right next to his Charizard and Ace the brown haired took out his Nidoking who stood right behind his Aerodactyl and lastly the Grunt with the black hair who's name was Jace took out his Arcanine who stood on his right side while his Salamence was on his left side and all three of the grunts waited for Winters order but Winter didnt want a fight she just needed to intimidate team rocket

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier scoffed a little. He saw the confusion of Team Galactic or Rocket and smirked. "Well now...that was interesting.." He muttered, trying not to laugh. "Never seen anything like that before.." Glacier sighed and saw the battle that was about to take place between Team Rocket and Winter. Drapion, Espeon, Garchomp, and Noivern..against a Dusknoir, a Charizard, a Nidoking, an Aerodactyl, then finally...Arcanine and Salamence. That's going to be a bit of trouble so I'll help. He thought, grabbing Lapras' Pokeball.

Winters grunts stood behind Winter while their pokemon did their best to intimidate team rocket but a team rocket grunt sent out a Houndoom and it charged straight at Winter before anybody could process anything Toxic her Drapion was already in front of her with the Houndoom struggling in his claws Winter knew if intimidation won't work they would have to battle

She could hear noises from below as she opened her eyes "Is that...everyone...out there..." "Well I see your up...and yes they all are done there fighting for your sake...but by the time they get here it might be just too late to save you" "No matter what you do I will not help you" she said as she closed her eyes again. Blue leaped after the Hounddoom and used Iron tail first on his head then Shadow Ball to knock it away from Winter as it fainted easily as she glanced to Winter "Umbre!" She said as she leaped of to Luna her Espeon "Umbre! Bre!" Blue told her to use Psychic on their Pokemon as she had it to as she glowed a bit showing Psychic as all of the grunts even there Pokemon were lifted causing all of them to faint "Umbre!" She smiled to Luna then at Winter.-

Winter smiled at Blue then turned to her grunts and their pokemon "get the girl back no matter what" Winter said in a very anxious but serious voice the grunts noded their heads and walked off in different direction Blaze returned Charizard and walked with his Dusknoir while the others did the same the returned their flying pokemon and walked with their other pokemon and Winter did the same she returned Aero but she also returned Luna and Winter Toxic and Drake went to look for JC

Blue leaped off just a head of them quickly as she knew where she was as she pushed open the door with her iron tail as she could see Luna following right next her. Blue saw her Partner in a cell of some sort attached to something as she called out to her "Umbre!" "Bre!" But she got no response as the leader of team rocket appeared with his Persain beside him and two more other grunts. "Well you finally arrived but you may be too late for your friend here" he said as his Toxicroak was let out along with a grimer and golbat. "You have to get through me first I won't let you get away with my plan with her but this will be a three on three battle the strongest fight" he said. "Umbreon!" "Bre!" Telling Espeon as she looked to Winter then at Grim as was ready for any battle to rescue her partner.-

Winter looked at Blue and noded her head and Toxic and Luna stepped forward and stood next to blue waiting for Winters orders sense during battle they would only listen to Winter then Winter tied her hair in a ponytail a habit she has that when she takes a battle seriously she would tie her hair in a ponytail, the grunts came back to where Winter was so they could watch their future leaders battling skills when she takes a battle seriously the grunts have never seen their future leader Winter battle seriously before they usually just see her messing around with pokemon moves to make them look pretty

Grim was ready for battle as much as Winter as he threw out Griny, Janitor and King. "Well, well, well Mr. Giovanni bad choice fighting us youself." Grim said thinking they can use him as leverage to get out of here. "Janitor Sword dance, Griny Psychic on Toxicroak and King use King shield to protect everyone!" Grim yelled and the entire group used all of there moves at the same time. One thing Grim did love about the Undead there crazy outside of battle and organized in battle.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Lapras! Get them!" Glacier called out. He threw the Pokeball and out appeared a Lapras. She glared at Team Rocket and prepared for the command. "Use Ice Beam!!" Glacier commanded. Lapras fired a large beam of ice straight at Team Rocket's Pokemon.

She opened her eyes slowly seeing the battle going on seeing Blue, Winters Espeon Luna, and Grims Pokemon as she stood up weakly taking out the thing that was attached to her as she hopped slightly to the entrance with her ankle up as it was still sprained from the last time. "-Flower-" she called her name in thought as she quickly came over "Scep!" Flower said "Sceptile well done....for being them here now quick use Dragon Pulse on the cell to break it..." "Scep!" Sceeeeeptiiiile!" Flower unleash and blue-purplish strong beam as it broke the cell with strong force as Flower grabbed her quickly holding her in her arms as she leaped in the air landing to where her group was. "Guys....wow...you came to save me..." She was placed down by Flower but had the support of her as she couldn't put her foot down. "Umbre!" Blue ran up to her in relief as did her other Pokemon "Well done you guys.....but now we must end this I need all of your support on this battle....." "Umbre!" "Ninetails!" "Ly!" "Sceptile!" "Flygon!". All of her Pokemon were battle ready as they stood just in front of her alright "Alright....Blue Shadow Ball iron tail!, Wolfa Rock tomb!, Ninetails Flamethrower!, Flygon Dragon Pulse!, and Sceptile Aerial Ace!". "Umbre!" "Nine!" "Lycanroc!" "Sceptile!" "Fly!". All of her Pokemon unleashed their power towards the leaders Pokemon and they were hit with great damage. She felt the support of Grims Gengar Grimy holding her up.-

"So much for planning a attack" Winter muttered dissaprovingly at their sudden attack on team rocket "Toxic dear use night slash" Winter commnded her Drapion the Pokemon noded and launched that attack on the Toxicroak "Luna darling use psychock " Winter also demanded her Espeon who used that move which hit the Golbat

Griny was using a small amount of its Psychic power to hold JC up when she realized Griny bow in a goofy way. "Janitor lets end this." Grim said to the newly powered up Janitor. "Use Shadow sneak on Toxicroak!" Grim yelled and Janitor put on of its hands into the floor and then it came out where the Toxicroak was finishing it. "One down two to go." Grim thought to himself. Grim was so fixated on the battle until now he had not seen JC had escaped. "JC good to see you made it, now that we are all here shall we finish this."

She glanced to Grim "Please you think Team Rocket would keep me down but lets finish this quickly my body is at its limit..." She chuckled slightly. Her Pokemon and her friends Pokemon defeated the Team Rocket leaders Pokemon along with some grunts. "You may have defeated me today trainers but that doesn't stop us from getting that girl back" Suddenly the room they were in and split through the middle turning in a ship as they escaped with a surrounding mist. "Thanks guys and my team..." She had began to fall over but Sceptile caught her "Sceptile....Scep!" Flower thanked Grimy "Scep! Sceptile!" Flower was trying to tell everyone to get out of here as this place was about to collapse. Flower leaped off quickly with Blue's other four Pokemon just behind them especially Blue "Umbre! Bre!" "Sceptile!" Flower reinsured Blue that she was alright but weak. Flower led everyone out of the Team Rocket Building as it collapsed just in front of them then Flower walked up to Winter, Grim and the Team Glacier grunts "Scep! Sceptile!" Flower and the rest of Blue's Pokemon bowed in respect saying thanks as she looked down to Blue worried of her "Sceptile...".-

Winter smiled and then frowned sadly "it was fun battling with you guys until it lasted but Team Galactic needs me" Winter said sadly the grunts all looked at each other and noded their heads "Mistress we have seen you battle today you have a future but it's not with Team Galactic we know you will be an amazing leader but today is not that day" The grunt with the red hair said as he smiled softly "Lady Winter we will see you again someday and at least now we feel reassured that we will have an amazing leader" said the Grunt with the brown hair and the black haired grunt just looked at her and smiled then all three left as if they were never there

Last edited:
Flower looked to Grim and Winter "Scep...Sceptile..."Flower walked off after urging them to follow as Blue, Flare, Wolfa, and DragonFly followed just after taking her to her home at least where she can rest as it was very up hill because of her Partner being a target. Flower laid her on the bed removing her hat and glasses off placing on the desk beside her as Blue leaped on the bed and sat on it waiting for her Partner to wake up again as the egg she had received from the elder lady was still sitting actually where she put it. Luna however sat just next to Blue for support "Espi...Espeon.." "Umbre...Umbreon...." Blue said sadly looking to her trainer as the rest of her Pokemon stood around the bed worried.-

Winter looked at JC who was injured and was laying on the bed she then kneeled down next to the bed and looked at JC "hey if theres anything you want just ask me okay" Winter asked her voice filled with fear for the other female trainer

Kibbles was out of breath after the experience. He looked at the collapsed Pokemon Center. "Well who is gonna clean this up?" Kibbles looked around for Glacier, since they owed him money. "Where are those kids?" Kibbles suddenly fainted. His arm had taken a huge scratch from a piece of debris, and was gushing out blood. He collapsed to the floor.

She was out for a couple of days but slowly opened her eyes as her body was not weak anymore and felt her ankle was better then before. She sat up on the bed and the first she saw was Blue "Blue..." "Umbre!" She leaped into her arms so happy that she was alright as all of her other Pokemon were happy as well. "Sorry to worry you I'm alright honest.." She smiled hugging Blue.-

Winter smiled at the scene of blue and JC hugging she then stood up and signalled for Luna to follow the Espeon walked over to their trainer and with one last glance Winter and Luna left the room once they were outside Winter took out the rest of her team and smiled at them she then held out a team galactic pin that she would pin on her outfit and she looked at her pokemon and they noded their heads so Winter pinned the Team Galactic pin on to her shirt and smiled "they may have tried to force us to join but Team Galactic is our family" Winter said to her pokemon and then smiled and in return all her pokemon started to nuzzle her which made Winter topple over on to the ground but her pokemon still continued to nuzzle her which made Winter smile even more and even let out a little giggle

Kibbles had just arrived back from the hospital. His first order of business was probably to find Glacier and the others. He had seen Grim somewhere at a house near the Pokemon center. Since Grim had been near there group he tried looking but failed. He spotted two girls. One had a Team Galactic Pin. Being in a branch of International Police, he was skeptic. He walked up to the girls. He looked at Winter. "Are you associated with Team Galactic?"

She stood up out of her bed as she placed her hat on then her glasses. "I like to thank you guys after what happened I don't know what I would do with out you guys" She smiled to them each petting them as she grabbed the egg and walked outside seeing Winter on the ground with her Pokemon on her as she chuckled slightly as she walked up to her placing the egg in a bag around her waist. "Need a hand there" she chuckled as all of her Pokemon laughed "Umbreon!" Blue tackled Luna her Espeon as they rolled a bit "Blue be careful with Luna" "Umbre!" Blue smiled as she played with Espeon as she placed her hand on her head shaking it side to side having a smile.-

She looked to the boy who asked that but silently said nothing as usual. She looked down at Winter helping her up after her Pokemon got off her as she returned all of her Pokemon except for Blue as she glanced to the boy in suspicion. "-Why is he asking that question?-" "Umbre..." Blue looked up at her nudging her gently placing a hand on her head.-

"Don't ignore the question," He showed off his police badge.. "Or i'll have to take you to HQ for questioning, the both of you." Kibbles had been in the hospital for 4 days and lost the people who were paying for his headset, he didn't have time to play the silent game with a pair of juvenile delinquents.

Winter stood up and and returned Aero,Luna and Toxic back into their Luxury balls and let Drake stay out she then looked at Kibbles and frowned "of coarse I'm associated with Team Galactic I'm pretty much their next leader until my dad steps down and gives me his title" Winter said while rolling her eyes

She glared at him slightly "Calm down officer I had just recovered from being injuried but I am not part of Team Glacier! What business do you have with us!" "Umbre!". "I'm just a victum not a delinquent!" She said as she stood just in front of Winter being overprotective with Blue just in front. "Its rude to not introduce yourself before hand and you can't just come up all in here and arrest someone that is innocent!" She crosses her arms looking to him.-

"Really?" Kibbles was interested. "In the Hoenn region? How interesting..." Kibbles remarked. "Of all places why is Team Galactic here.." And then Kibbles remembered. She was at the Pokemon Center when he collapsed near the building. Then he heard the other trainer talk. "Oh excuse my manners, My name is Kibbles." Kibbles looked at the both of them. "Did you happen to be at the Pokemon center when it collapsed? I think I have seen you two there.."

Winter looked at Kibbles with her cold blue eyes "Team Galactic is here in the hoen region because I told them too" Winter said answering his question about why team Galactic was here she then answered his other question "Yes we were there at the Pokemon center" Winter then continued to glare at him like there was no tomorrow

She glanced to him "Yes I happened to be there but I was too occupied with Team Glacier and with Team Rocket so I didn't see you at the time but I manged to get out with the help of my Pokemon and if you are looking for Team Glacier or Team Rocket they are both gone and my friend Grim is also innocent so don't be arresting him either he help with the inncident also with my friend Winter so don't be hardheaded and do that I take that off easily" she said as Blue stood ready for Battle anytime.-

She sighed wondering where Grim sent "-Probably chasing after that Problematic Janitor Mimiyku-.."she said in thought. "Why are you so interested in Team Glacier? Don't arrest them they are not as bad as you think!?"She said as she glanced to Winter placing a hand on her to calm her down. "Umbre! Bre!" Blue gently nudged Winters hand.-

"No need for the harsh glare miss." Kibbles glanced over at the faraway, demolished Pokemon Center. "I am looking for friends," Kibbles heard the mentioning of Glacier. "Oh no don't worry." Kibbles reassured them. "Glacier just owes me some money, and he got lost in the frenzy."

Winter smiled at JC when the other female trainer calmed her down she then turned to Kibble "if you have any problems with Team Galactic speak to me now" Winter said in a very cold but monotone voice and her face went back to it's frown while Drake growled at Kibbles from behind Winter

She glanced to Kibbles "She is only glaring at you because about to arrest us innocent Pokemon Trainers if we didn't answer your questions and was rude to not introduce yourself in the first place!" She said sternly.-

Winter noded in agreement at what JC said Winter then snapped her fingers together and Drake stopped growling and continues to stand behind Winter protectivly while staring at Kibbles then glared,Winters pokemon team had started to develop a habit of glaring at people that their trainer halted at and boy was it funny to watch

She keep her eyes on him "if there is any other questions you have to ask then ask them now but if not then be on your way I have somewhere to be!" She said as she didn't have time to deal with this.-

Winter sighed then turned "I'm gonna go get something to eat would you care to join me" Winter asked JC as Drake instantly smiled brightly when he heard that they were gonna get food

"Did you happen to see Glacier run off?" Kibbles asked. "As I said, he owes me money and I don't want him welshing a deal." A Dragionair slithered near him and coiled up. "Lunch sounds nice."

Winter gave Kibbles a rare smile then proceeed to walk in the direction of a restaurant "hurry up and I'll pay for lunch" Winter said as Drake followed his trainer

She nodded "I suppose what do you think Blue?" "Umbre! Umbreon!" She jumped happily as she tugged at her pants "Alright alright I'm coming oh and hey last one at the resturant is a team Rocket grunt Pokemon style!" She ran off first let out Flygon "Lets go DragonFly full speed to the restaurant!" "Flygon!" DragonFly flew at full speed as she was extremely fast getting there quick before the two.-

Once Winter and Drake got to the restaurant they went in and sat down at a big table and waited for JC and the others to take a seat even Drake took a seat he sat on the left side of Winter and waited hungerly for food