• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

She lowered her hat a bit more down "You don't understand.....I lost the last most important...person...in that house...and now the only family I have....is Blue and my other Pokemon....they did it just to get to me..!" Tears fell again as she trembled alone now with no one to look up to.-

Winter knew she was being selfish but she had to save her family "JC please this is selfish of me to ask but please don't fight them onie we get my Team and my dad you can do whatever you want with them but if you attack them they will hurt my family" Winter pleaded but she thought about something and she would regret it but it was her only hope so she walked over to Maxie and looked him in the eye "the device my father has been working on can only be accessd by finger print scan and only family members can use it" Winter stated as Drake and Luna growled protectivly

As Franklin Finally Stopped Getting Distracted And Started To Walk To The Next Gym, He Saw Something Strange, 2 People Talking... To Franklin He Found This Odd, So He Went Over To Say Hello... "Hello? Who Are You?" As Franklin Approached He Realised There Was 2 Girls... "Oh Hello... Wanna Battle... if your not ready its ok..."

She glanced to her "Winter.....I understand..." She said softly as she could act rash as Winter's family was at stake here as she sighed unable to protect Winter at the moment. "Umbre....." Blue said softly as she sat down next her looking up at her.-

upload_2017-11-25_20-27-39.png

Name: Roman
Appearance: Grey quiff, green-blue eyes, grey tuxedo with grey pants/trousers, underweight.
Personality: Mildly stubborn but kind when he wants to be.
number of badges: 1 (Knuckle badge)
Goals: To be a steel gym leader
Back story: Always dreamed of becoming steel type trainer like his parents, who said their goodbyes as Roman left,
but he eventually decided to be a gym leader when setting out on his journey.

Rp: "Ah, finally! I am here at Mauville Gym!" Roman said leaping through the halls. He had never been so exited in his life. "Hm?"

Grim sighed. "Time for another rescue mission. At least I have got more of a plan this time." Grim said as he watched Maxie, Griny was in his shadow and was going to go with him to his base and break out their parents. Griny could take this in her shadow with her in this case Winter and JC's parents hopefully.

She glanced to Grim "Don't worry about my mother...worry about Winter's...its too late to rescue her anyway...." She lowered her head slightly as she glanced to Winter in front of her as her chest started to glow slightly as she walked up next to Winter glaring at Maxie "Maxie! release Winter's father and the grunts in exchange....for me...since you have been looking for me!" "Umbre!"Blue said leaping in front of her "Bre!" "Umbreon!" "No Blue...stay" "Bre....Umbreon...." Blue cried softly as she nudged her hand as she would do what ever it takes to save her friends.-

Shade had already left the scene, however now he wasn't too talkative, he stood there, listening until he eventually left. "I'll be back, but not soon." Shade left and got on Crobat, before flying to someplace in the wild. "This should do." Shade said before layinh down, closing his eyes.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier was waiting patiently for Wattson to have the gym battle with him that he was outside the gym itself. "Quilava...any sign of him?" He asked the fire type next to him. Quilava shook his head. Glacier smiled sadly and looked up. "We move on then..." He muttered.

Name: Joe
Gender Male
Appearance:Medium length black hair, blue eyes.A black hoodie, black fedora, a tux t-shirt under said hoodie. Black sweat pants, black socks, and black shoes.
Personality: Kind of energetic but mostly calm and laid back.
Number of badges: 3
Goals: to surpass his sister has challenged most of the others regions right now.
Pokemon: Swampert, vigoroth, vibrava, anorith, breloom, lairon.
Back story: Joe grew up in littleroot town with his family since both his parents weren't trainer he and his siblings really didn't have a reason to become trainers either but they decided to anyway. His sister had a 5 year start on him so when he had a chance he hit the ground running and started training right away.

RP:

Joe just got to fallarbor town. After such a long journey Joe was tired and just wanted to crash in the pokemon center for a while but right as he walked in he ran into the person who runs the entire PC system for the Hoenn region. She talked to him for a while and then told him that he should stop by her house on route 114 and he said that he would do it the next day as he was just of tired to move pretty much at that point.

RP:

After Dull got the badge he decided to go back to Meteor Falls. "Hmm, they say Beldum are scarce, well that's dumb! I'm going to find one now!" thought Dull. As soon Dull got inside, a Beldum hit him in the face and ran away. "Ow! Wait... was that a Beldum? Wait, that was one ha! Time to prove there is Beldum in this region!" Dull was able to run around the place reaching every place he can. Luckily, he didn't go to any further caves, so he was fine. Soon after, he finally caught up to Beldum. "Okay, let's start a battle!" Dull said. All Beldum did was take down. "Well, this should be easy." thought Dull. But when he went to throw an Ultra Ball, it didn't even shake before breaking. "Well, this is going to be harder than I expected." Dull quietly said.

Three hours later, Dull was very tired. "Uh, I did quick ball, dusk balls, timer balls, made it 1 HP, made it sleep, and it's still not caught. I'm to my final dusk ball, just get in the ball Beldum!" Dull exclaimed. It shook once. It shook anther time. It shook once more. And it's finally captured! "Finally, I caught this thing. Time to train it or something." Once Dull got to Mauville, Dull checked it's IVS, and saw it had 31 in every stat! "Is this the one thing I like about this particular Beldum or I just hate because it took 3 hours for me to catch this thing?" Dull also went into the Game Corner, it was closed. "Wait, what? I love this place! Why did they ban this place!? Whyyy?" After leaving Mauville, he went to Slateport. "Where's the Soda Pop? I just want to be gone." Dull thought. So he got to the boat, went back to Petalburg City, and then prepared for his fight with the 5th Gym Leader.

Joe soon decided to head out as he knew he needed to face the fourth gym leader so he soon traveled to meteor falls. After traveling through there he stopped in rustburo and then to Mawvile only to then go to mount chimney to then travel down jagged pass. He soon stopped at the Pokémon center for the night as he needed to sleep for the night.

Name: Squash
Appearance: Puffy black hair, a blue ripped long sleeve jacket, charcoal colored pants, and no shoes.
Personality: He's kind, wild, and adventurous.
Badges: 1
Goals: To find Jirachi to make a wish.
Pokémon: Aipom, Wurmple, Treecko.
Backstory: Squash and his younger sister loved to play in the forest with the native Pokémon. When his sister came down with a fatal illness to would kill her, he decided to set off on a quest to find Jirachi to wish his sister back to full health.

RP: Squash had just arrived on Dewford Town. The puffy haired trainer was getting drowsy, and so was his team. After taking a quick nap at the Pokémon Center, and trainer was about to leave, before overhearing two guys talk about writings in Granite Cave. He exited in Center, ready to head for the cave. "Cmon' guys! The writings might inform us on how to get Jirachi! I need to go, now!"

Maxie looked down at the silver haired girl and noded his head "for your fingerprint I will release your team but your father stays with me" the man said "that wasn't part of the deal Maxie" Winter stated in a calm voice "remember what mother taught you stay calm in any situation" she thought to herself she then walked back to the Pokemon center but not before she gave Maxie one of the team Galactics communication device that her father designed "when you finally agree to the deal just tell me on the device" the young girl said as she walked to the building where her mother was healing and right behind her was her Garchomp and her little Espeon following closely

Grim was not sure why Winter let Maxie go so easily, but it was her business and Grim was already tracking Maxie with Mismagius, just to make sure he does not pull anything, he just hopes that she will make it in time to overhear anything. Grim was going to go with Winter to see how her mom was doing, but as he caught up to her he said. "You know he will never keep up his end of the bargain."

Joe had soon walked into the gym only to see a massive hot spring. Joe knew that this was a volcanic area. But he soon found his way through the puzzle with swampert. He then walks up to flanery to challenge her to a battle.

"I know, but I also know that he knows if he breaks the bargain he's going to declare war with Team Galactic" Winter stated as she went inside the room her mother was in the young girl then sat at the end of her mother's bed as Luna jumped on to the bed and payed down carefully next to the current leader of Team Galactic who was sleeping while Drake stood near the door as if he was making sure no one would get in

Squash made his way to the cave, fighting some trainers along the way. He enter the cave, slowly, and looked around. Three ruin maniacs blocked the way, studying the cave walls. Squash felt annoyed that they would stand in front of the pathway. “Oh well,” he sighed, “let’s explore the rest of the cave a bit.” Squash and his team walked along, seeing rocks and rocks and nothing else.

Joe then started his challenge against flannery. The battle started off the battle by sending out his vibrava well flannery sent out her slugma. Joe told his vibrava to use rock slide to take out the slugma in one hit.

Grim left Winter to be by herself for now, he walked outside to take a look around and to make sure there was no more explosions or Teams coming after them. Griny walked up to Grim and gave him the look of, things have been not going well. "I know I know..... We have to do something about all this chaos." Grim said look at the Ghost.

Squash had finished exploring the cave, catching a sableye along the way. “Well, looks like the next match is against the gym leader, so time for our second badge!” The gang made it inside the Dewford gym, eager to fight. They all made quick work of the gym trainers, and were now ready to fight Brawly. The gym leader greeted him, before sending out a machop. “Ok then, sableye!” The ghost type Pokemon popped out of the ball, ready for battle.

After Joe’s vibrava used rockslide it was a one hit ko on the slugma and flannery sent out her numel next only to be hit by an earthquake which caused the numel to faint. Flannerys final mon was a torkel which vibrava used earth power on which sent it down to half health. Torkel then used overheat on vibrava which ended up causing it to faint. Joe then sent out his swampert and told it to use rock slide on torkel which sent caused torkel to faint.

Brawly commanded the Machop to use Karate Chop. Sableye hopped through it, laughing at the machop. "Night Shade!" Two black waves were shot at the machop, sending it staggering back. "Now scratch!" Sableye used scratch, making quick work of Machop. Next was meditite, which was overpowered by Sableye's ghost type attacks. Brawly then sent out Makuhita. "Sableye, return! Let's let someone else have a round." Squash sent out his Aipom. "Let's go!"

Joe walked out of the gym feeling successful. He walked into the pokemon center to heal up his team as he had a lot more battling to do as he was now traveling to pettelburg. Since Joe had not encountered Verdenturf the only option Joe knew was to sail out of slateport to dewford town. After riding his bike down to slateport Joe went to the nearest dock and got a ticket to dewford town and went on his way. After stopping in dewford town Joe decided to take stay their for a day or two just to rest as he has pretty much just been battling all the time. He decided to check on Drawly after an easy defeat with marshtomp by his side. When he walked in he saw a trainer battling with an aipom which Joe questioned as aipom had not been viewed as a smart choice to Joe. But who was he to question he had two rock types and two ground types.

Well, that trainer with the aipom had just finished his battle with Brawly, ending it with a double team swift combo. The trainer had exited the gym, high-fiving his aipom. “Easy win.” The trainer would head to the Pokemon Center to get his team fresh and restored.

Joe went up and talked to brawly after the battle and they talked for a bit about how the battle went and how the trainer had a sabelye which should of gerentied the win for him if he didn’t switch it out. Joe asked about any other trainers that came through and brawly said there were non at the moment. Soon joe went out to the beach and just watch the ships go by hoping for some challenge.

Maybe, Joe could see the trainer bouncing around with his pokemon along the beach as well. That aipom was riding on his head, while his other Pokémon casually walked along. Beside him was a treeko, and on the other, a sableye. A wurmple followed, albeit slowly.

Joe looked over only to see a trainer bouncing and jumping around with his pokemon. He went to go talk to the trainer and ask him for a battle.

Squash was talking to his Pokémon, when suddenly, he heard Joe ask him for a battle. The puffy haired trainer turned to face him. “Uh...” He thought it over. He team could use some extra work. Plus, his aipom had done well in the last battle. It couldn’t hurt. He stood, dusting the remains of sand off his pants. “Ok then. I’ll challenge you.”

Joe with a smirk on his face sent out his anorith first. With his anorith at level 35 he wanted it to evolve. Because once it evolved he could focus on training lairon.

Squash was shuffling through his pokeballs, before choosing the grass type Hoenn starter, Treeko. The treeko popped out of ball, lashing it’s tail, and looked at the Anorith, glaring. “Alright then! Let’s start!” Squash pointed his hand at anorith. “Treeko, give ‘em a taste of your bullet seed!” The Treeko jumped up, and began spewing yellow seeds surrounded by a small green light at anorith.

“Anorith show him what you got and use big bite.” Soon a massive pair of jaws formed around anoriths mandibles as he lunged at the treecko. Although anorith was slowed by the bullet seed it didn’t slow him down to much.

Form:
Name: Ellis Mahogony
Appearance:view pic
Personality: Competitive, sassy, innocent, kind, petty at times, and can be very manipulative
number of badges: 3
Goals: To beat the elite four and become a gym leader.
Pokemon: Gengar, Lucario, and Kadabra
back story: She was born in Fortree City as an orphan. She lived on the streets for the most of her life. She befriended a Gastly and they have been best friends ever since.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    751.6 KB · Views: 33
(I’ve been sick for a bit, sorry dinman.)
The treeko kept firing bullet seeds, before bouncing away from a big bite, barely. “Whew! Close call treeko! Now jump and deliver a pound attack!” Treeko shot up into the air, before quickly descending and slamming it’s tail on the anorith’s Head, hopefully able to cause some damage.

“Anorith return” what was supposed to be easy was turning out to be a little difficult so he sent out his vibrava and told it to use crunch on the treeko.

The treeko bounced back, but was soon bitten by the crunch, taking a good chunk of damage. Squash called to treeko. “Treeko! You wanna keep it up?” The treeko nodded, getting up, and ready to fight. It’s yellow eyes burned with excitement, as it clenched it’s fists. The treeko grinned, and jump to vibrava. “Quick Attack!”

Joe really wanted to know how high of a level this treecko was as it just survived a crunch from a lv 40 vibrava but that would be for later. Joe then told his vibrava to uses crunch right was the treecko came close so that it would get knocked out.