• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Historical Warfare (Discussion)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I pushed really hard for this to work, even creating a group chat after it died to try and respark the concept, I'd really love for this to take off again.
Let's hope it can sometime in the not so distant future.
Felt kind of like a chance to play out our on DBM what if concepts in a xenoverse setting.

From the looks of it, we already have a lot of people Motivated to do so again. So maybe it might not be as far off as you think.

If it were to work, I already have an OC character in mind

Just watch DBZ Abridged. It tells you the needs to knows.

Inner Me: Um, that's not a credible source...

Don't question me!

Oh yeah I’ve watched it XD here is me wonderinif ghost Nappa is canon

But anime wise I haven’t watched much past the cell games aside skipping around clips for important plot points (Beerus, Buu, tournament of power, etc)

As long as you've seen all the Super Saiyans you're basically good.

There aren't that many things that would need to be known, besides some World Building and some odd quirks like Demon Saliva can turn people to stone.

Uhh okay didn’t see that one coming XD. I actually never saw much of demons in what I’ve watched

Dabura, the supposed king of demons. His power is no joke, as he is most likely on par with Perfect Cell in power, maybe even stronger. He has the basic ki abilities, plus other tricks up his sleeves, such as creating weapons from out of thin air and spit that turns whatever it touches into stone. Controlled by the wizard Babidi, he helps the mad wizard resurrect the latent Majin Buu who is trapped in a magic egg.

Uhh okay didn’t see that one coming XD. I actually never saw much of demons in what I’ve watched
yea, they don't appear until the Majin Buu Arc, and they had only shown the Demon King Dabura.
Dbz is pretty straightforward, and a comparison of power-levels is usually all it takes. There are some special abilities though like Dabura's spit, Captin Ginyu's Body Switch and Guldo's Time Freeze.

Maybe not here or now, but perhaps pm? I'd love to hear the idea, especially because I know quite a bit about dbz myself, I could help if you'd like/need it.

Okay those are some characters down. Although Zander’s is a bit mysterious :\=|:

I think i’ll Take this time to show mine:

Name: Bam the ULTIMATE
Species: Saibamen
Appearance: like a normal Cybamen except he has two black lines coming Down from his eyes, slightly taller than a Cybamen, and wears a king like red cape
Personality: Roudy, loud, kiddish, and a Jokester. He just wants to have fun, although his goal is to free his race while having fun on the way there.
Signature Attack: The Gauntlet / Because I told you to!
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time Breaker

Transformations (Optional): TBA
Bio:
Bam was a regular cybamen, however unlike most managed to stay alive long enough to actually grow up...somewhat. When he was deployed by the Frieza force, his entire squad was whiped, although he managed to stay alive hidden away. The Frieza force abandoned the planet mid war, as he struggled to stay alive. He eventually grew up a foot taller than a standard cybamen and actually had time to hone his abilities.

Realizing his race could be like him if they didn’t die in their childhood, he found hatred in the process. Although he doesn’t hate the freeza force as a whole, he despised anyone that condones the process and yearns for his people to be free and spread across the stars.

...however this does not make him innocent. He’s a trickster and lives for entertainment. He managed to learn how to speak, although childish in tongue it’s speaking nonetheless.

Last edited:
Okay those are some characters down. Although Zander’s is a bit mysterious :\=|:

Species: Cybamen
Appearance: like a normal Cybamen except he has two black lines coming Down from his eyes, slightly taller than a Cybamen, and wears a king like red cape
Personality: Roudy, loud, kiddish, and a Jokester. He just wants to have fun, although his goal is to free his race while having fun on the way there.

Bio:
Bam was a regular cybamen, however unlike most managed to stay alive long enough to actually grow up...somewhat. When he was deployed by the Frieza force, his entire squad was whiped, although he managed to stay alive hidden away. The Frieza force abandoned the planet mid war, as he struggled to stay alive. He eventually grew up a foot taller than a standard cybamen and actually had time to hone his abilities.

Realizing his race could be like him if they didn’t die in their childhood, he found hatred in the process. Although he doesn’t hate the freeza force as a whole, he despised anyone that condones the process and yearns for his people to be free and spread across the stars.

...however this does not make him innocent. He’s a trickster and lives for entertainment. He managed to learn how to speak, although childish in tongue it’s speaking nonetheless.

*Saibamen

Interesting concept. I like it, even if I question where he developed these sentient thoughts and how this growth changed him compared to the usual one. And his goal seems too much of a 180 compared to his sadistic kind.

But it is solid and looks like it is worth exploring :)

sSoul

Previously Swirled

Species: Cybamen

Bio:

Seems like more of a chaotic neutral than a flat out villain

*Saibamen

Interesting concept. I like it, even if I question where he developed these sentient thoughts and how this growth changed him compared to the usual one. And his goal seems too much of a 180 compared to his sadistic kind.

But it is solid and looks like it is worth exploring :)

In all fairness, the Saibamen we see are practical infants lol. We never really get to see any at adulthood or even teenagers. But thanks! More original than another Saiyan lol.

Oh no! The only beings powerful enough to defeat Ultra Instinct Yamcha! A Saibaman!

Hahahaha even the god Yamcha has weaknesses

Seems like more of a chaotic neutral than a flat out villain

Your not wrong. He more so likes to cause chaos in his own manner while trying to achieve his goal to create a Saibamen empire :D

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Playing the game would help, but do it only if you desire to. Though that and DBZA along with just skim watching bits of the series could help.
I mean if I saw DBZA I'd probably want one of the games too but which one should I get? The first or second?