• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Historical Warfare (Discussion)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So let’s see here...so far we have these:

Time breakers:

Sasha the Saiyan
Bam THE ULTIMATE Saibamen
Perseus the Race of Hera
Android TB30

Time Patrol:

Candy candy Majin
Mito the Android
Zander the human(?)
Blizzard the Frieza race
Cornela the Saiyan
Artical the Acrosian
You forgot my guy, here's his bio.
Seems no one has made a Sayain OC yet.
Name: Cucumbara
Race: Sayain
Appearance: wears a cyan gi with a white belt and black pants. Wears a green headband and has the Vegito hairstyle but with pine, green hints instead or red hints.
Personality: naive, loves eating bit is easily tricked into fighting for the opposite side.
Signature Attack: Heaven's Spiral; Revolution
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time Patrol
Transformations (Optional): SSJ(later), SSJ2(later), SSG(later), SSB(later), SST(later)
Good

BTW, can we all agree on not needing to only use game established moves/abilities.

Why not make this slightly more open ended than Xenoverse ya know? Some new moves, new outfits, maybe some new transformations and whatnot?

Although I understand everything would have to be in reason, no crazy abilities (especially at the start) or broken transformations. Perhaps you could still learn in-game moves if you choose to interact with a fighter who uses that move and learns it through there teachings. But again, within reason....I don't think Frieza would be willing to teach you the supernova, especially if you had just added the super kamehame to your arsenal. Lol

Speaking of which, @SoulDemon, what's SST?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
BTW, can we all agree on not needing to only use game established moves/abilities.

Why not make this slightly more open ended than Xenoverse ya know? Some new moves, new outfits, maybe some new transformations and whatnot?

Although I understand everything would have to be in reason, no crazy abilities (especially at the start) or broken transformations. Perhaps you could still learn in-game moves if you choose to interact with a fighter who uses that move and learns it through there teachings. But again, within reason....I don't think Frieza would be willing to teach you the supernova, especially if you had just added the super kamehame to your arsenal. Lol

I 100% agree with this

It would make it much more open, customizable, and overall more entertaining.

Also, bam had a few moves up his sleeve that were a personal touch anyway ;)