• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Historical Warfare (Discussion)

Time Patrol needs your help!

Mira & Towa have assembled the Time Breakers and have began to take control of some of Dragon Ball's greatest heroes and most feared villains for their nefarious plans. Time Patrol has branched out its recruitment and needs your help to join the fight and prevent the timelines from being corrupted and left to ruin!

Join the fight, enlist with Time Patrol today!
As the title suggests, this is a Dragon Ball Xenoverse RP. Your are free to play either as an OC for either Time Patrol or the Time Breakers. You may also control additional canon character(s) of your choosing; though their involvement may come later if they are too strong for the beginning stages of the RP. And you can pick an alternate version of a character if it exists (Ex. Super Goku vs. GT Goku). For OCs, you can be any of the major races in the Xenoverse games (Android, Earthling, Frieza Race (AKA Acrosian), Majin, Namekian, Saiyan). I'm putting a cap on at most 3 Saiyans. I want to try and get diversity. The only major restrictions on canon characters (At this point) are Fused characters, Jiren, Beerus & the Gods of Destruction, Grand Priest & the Angels, and the Omni-King.

Please follow the Pokecharms rules.
I won't allow some people to join the RP if I feel they are not qualified to join.

And now for the OC template.
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Signature Attack:
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker):
Transformations (Optional):

My OC as a reference.
Name: Ceriac
Appearance: Short spiky black hair with dark green gi with a yellow undershirt and belt around his waist. Wears a pair of dark brown boots and has a Saiyan tail on clear display.
Personality: Energetic and always looking for an adventure. Though can be a bit of an glory hound and bite off more than he can chew.
Signature Attack: Spirit Burst (Masenko)
Allegiance: Time Patrol (Recruit)
Transformations: None, ATM.

You can have up to three characters for now, canon & OC, and I might bump this up if needed. Just keep a track of said characters. I will control five to begin with just for the sake of moving the plot along though if anyone desires to control Mira, Towa, Future Trunks (Non-Super), Chronoa/The Supreme Kai of Time then I will consider giving them away.

Godjacob
-Chronoa
-Future Trunks (Non-Super)
-Goku
-Mira
-Towa

Eeveechu151
-Krillin
-Piccolo

SS-I Never
-Vegeta
-Frieza
-Janemba
-Buu
-Goku Black
-Zamasu

Rohan Kishibe
-Broly
-Cell

BlueMew392
-Bardock

Sarah316
-Android 21
-Caulifla
-Kale

Fraseanchico
-Cooler

Last edited:
I'd like to take Krillin and Piccolo as canon characters, if I may. In terms of a time patroller, I may pull Lute or Rirobo from the other DB RPs. D'you think either of them could work well here?

I'd like to take Krillin and Piccolo as canon characters, if I may. In terms of a time patroller, I may pull Lute or Rirobo from the other DB RPs. D'you think either of them could work well here?

Sure, if you want to use it as an OC. Xenoverse does pull from multiple timelines. Just make a bio with one of them.

Hey, Mind if I join?

Name: Artical
Race: Acrosian
Appearance: Has a mask similar to final form Cooler, has green gems, purple skin, and a purple set of berserker armour, a little bracelet is worn around his left hand(this helps him use Hacked blast), has Frieza horns, and is in his first form.
Personality: Quite hasty, cocky, but lighthearted, and soft to those weaker than him, prefers stopping changes from a safe distance.
Signature Attack: Hacked Blast(a short, quick ki blast, used to disable Technology, or to subdue weak targets.)
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time patrol(Veteran)
Transformations (Optional): Final form, full power. Golden later.

He should probably appear after a few parts of the story happen.

Hey, Mind if I join?

Name: Artical
Race: Acrosian
Appearance: Has a mask similar to final form Cooler, has green gems, purple skin, and a purple set of berserker armour, a little bracelet is worn around his left hand(this helps him use Hacked blast), has Frieza horns, and is in his first form.
Personality: Quite hasty, cocky, but lighthearted, and soft to those weaker than him, prefers stopping changes from a safe distance.
Signature Attack: Hacked Blast(a short, quick ki blast, used to disable Technology, or to subdue weak targets.)
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time patrol(Veteran)
Transformations (Optional): Final form, full power. Golden later.

He should probably appear after a few parts of the story happen.

Sure, accepted :)

Name: Cargo
Race: Namekian
Appearance: Looks like every other Namekian, but instead of wearing gi, he wears a black and yellow chest armor plate. He also wears a pair of black latex gloves. He is also more on the muscular side and his skin color is more of a blue green.
Personality: Very stern and takes everything he does seriously, even if it really isn't. He is very loyal, and will sometimes do what others ask him to do without hesitation, whether that's a good or bad thing depends on the situation. You could probably tell, but he isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch, which will lead him to make many rash decisions.
Signature Attack: Hell's Gernade
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time Patrol
Transformations (Optional): N/A

Name: Candy Candy
Race: Majin
Appearance:
R4NpVDs.gif

art/gif by https://epe-tohri.deviantart.com (epe-tohri on DeviantArt)
Personality: As you can probably tell from the gif, Candy has quite a temper, but can easily be swayed by food and other things of her liking, but it's primarily sweets that get to her the most. She can be sweet, however, and she loves to play! And by playing, she actually means sparring! She would deliver any kind of sneak attack just to tick anyone off so they could "play" with her. Candy also talks in the third-person.
Signature Attack: Candy Candy Beam

Name: Mito
Race: Bio-Android (Cell)
Appearance: Though he is only four, he has the appearance of an adult. His appearance is very similar to that of Perfect Cell, except that Mito is shorter and red, and his crown thing is also a bit smaller than Cell's. He also has a mouth piece that works like Cooler's 5th form's one, but it resembles that of Imperfect Cell's beak.
Personality: Due to him being a Bio-Android, he knows multiple techniques and fighting styles from multiple Z-fighters, even that of some villains. But, due to him being infused of many warriors, his personality isn't the most stable and can change quite drastically, but it is all in good intention.
Signature Attack: Kamehameha
Transformations (Optional): At the moment, none.

For Canon characters I would like to take Vegeta, Frieza, Janemba, Vegito, Buu (all forms), Goku Black and Zamasu, and Beerus. If I can't, that's okay, I'll just be sad for the rest of my life. :') (jk)

Last edited:
Name: Cargo
Race: Namekian
Appearance: Looks like every other Namekian, but instead of wearing gi, he wears a black and yellow chest armor plate. He also wears a pair of black latex gloves. He is also more on the muscular side and his skin color is more of a blue green.
Personality: Very stern and takes everything he does seriously, even if it really isn't. He is very loyal, and will sometimes do what others ask him to do without hesitation, whether that's a good or bad thing depends on the situation. You could probably tell, but he isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch, which will lead him to make many rash decisions.
Signature Attack: Hell's Gernade

Name: Candy Candy
Race: Majin
Appearance:
R4NpVDs.gif

art/gif by https://epe-tohri.deviantart.com (epe-tohri on DeviantArt)
Personality: As you can probably tell from the gif, Candy has quite a temper, but can easily be swayed by food and other things lf her liking, but it's primarily sweets that get to her the most. She can be sweet, however, and she loves to play! And by playing, she actually means sparring! She would deliver any kind of sneak attack just to tick anyone off so they could "play" with her. Candy also talks in the third-person.
Signature Attack: Candy Candy Beam

Name: Mito
Race: Bio-Android (Cell)
Appearance: Though he is only four, he has the appearance of an adult. His appearance is very similar to that of Perfect Cell, except that Mito is shorter and red, and his crown thing is also a bit smaller than Cell's. He also has a mouth piece that works like Cooler's 5th form's one, but it resembles that of Imperfect Cell's beak.
Personality: Due to him being a Bio-Android, he knows multiple techniques and fighting styles from multiple Z-fighters, even that of some villains. But, due to him being infused of many warriors, his personality isn't the most stable and can change quite drastically, but it is all in good intention.
Signature Attack: Kamehameha
Transformations (Optional): At the moment, none.

For Canon characters I would like to take Vegeta, Frieza, Janemba, Vegito, Buu (all forms), Goku Black and Zamasu, and Beerus. If I can't, that's okay, I'll just be sad for the rest of my life. :') (jk)

First off, OCs are accepted.

As for canon characters. Everything but Beerus and Vegito is okay. Though if we need those characters down the line you'll be first up for consideration of playing them.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Seems no one has made a Sayain OC yet.
Name: Cucumbara
Race: Sayain
Appearance: wears a cyan gi with a white belt and black pants. Wears a green headband and has the Vegito hairstyle but with pine, green hints instead or red hints.
Personality: naive, loves eating bit is easily tricked into fighting for the opposite side.
Signature Attack: Heaven's Spiral; Revolution
Transformations (Optional): SSJ(later), SSJ2(later), SSG(later), SSB(later), SST(later)
Good

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Some could argue. I personally put cucumbwrs in the same category as Tomatoes, a technical fruit, but many consider it a vegetable.

Seems no one has made a Sayain OC yet.
Name: Cucumbara
Race: Sayain
Appearance: wears a cyan gi with a white belt and black pants. Wears a green headband and has the Vegito hairstyle but with pine green hints instead or red hints.
Personality: naive, loves eating bit is easily tricked to fighting for the opposite side.
Signature Attack: Heaven's Spiral;Revolution
Transformations (Optional): SSJ, SSJ2, SSG(only if fan made transformations are allowed)
Good

Accepted, even if I side with I Never on the name pun.

I kinda wanna bring Sasha into this but as a mind controlled Time Breaker, similar to how the XV1 Time Patroller was controlled.

Feel free to do so. Just specify that Sasha is a Time Breaker in the bio, you can even add she is under their control after that if you desire.

Feel free to do so. Just specify that Sasha is a Time Breaker in the bio, you can even add she is under their control after that if you desire.
Thanks!

Name: Sasha
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: IMG_20180521_195150460_HDR.jpg IMG_20180521_195409920.jpg
Instead of the Time Patrol logo, it's the Time Breaker symbol. She also wears a mask (same one the XV1 Patroller had when he was controlled), and has a Saiyan tail wrapped around her waist.
Personality: She may seem cold at first, but once she warms to others, she can a bit caring. She isn't afraid to have a fight with someone.
Signature Attack: Saiyan Spirit, Final Shine Attack
Allegiance: Time Breaker (She's under Towa's control.)
Transformations: Super Saiyan

Also, I'll take Bardock if that's okay.

Thanks!

Name: Sasha
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: View attachment 622107 View attachment 622108
Instead of the Time Patrol logo, it's the Time Breaker symbol. She also wears a mask (same one the XV1 Patroller had when he was controlled), and has a Saiyan tail wrapped around her waist.
Personality: She may seem cold at first, but once she warms to others, she can a bit caring. She isn't afraid to have a fight with someone.
Signature Attack: Saiyan Spirit, Final Shine Attack
Allegiance: Time Breaker (She's under Towa's control.)
Transformations: Super Saiyan

Also, I'll take Bardock if that's okay.

Accepted!

And yeah, you can have Bardock. Same for Rohan with Broly & Cell.

@Godjacob Could I, or you, take the role of Goku? Coz', honestly, I just see a kid wandering unto this RP and they'll surely want to be Goku, but their RPing skills might not be the best, persay. I just want Goku to be in trusted hands.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: A.L.I.C.E.
Race: Android (Artificial, like Android 16)
Age: Has been "alive" for 8 years, but is 22 physically.
Appearance: Short for her "age", with short green hair in a bowl cut and a pair of violet eyes. With fair skin and a lean yet athletic build; she wears black top with a pink kitty design on the front of it along a pair of cargo sorts with some black tennis shoes.
Personality: Quiet and reserved, sometimes quick to make snarky remarks. A natural observant and curious individual who desires to know more about the world and how proper emotions and the greater meaning to things. Has a habit of being a bit on the blunt side.
Signature Attack: Crimson Buster (Galick Gun, with red ki)
Transformations (Optional): None (At the moment)

I'd also like to control Caulifla, Kale and Android 21 if possible.

Name: A.L.I.C.E.
Race: Android (Artificial, like Android 16)
Age: Has been "alive" for 8 years, but is 22 physically.
Appearance: Short for her "age", with short green hair in a bowl cut and a pair of violet eyes. With fair skin and a lean yet athletic build; she wears black top with a pink kitty design on the front of it along a pair of cargo sorts with some black tennis shoes.
Personality: Quiet and reserved, sometimes quick to make snarky remarks. A natural observant and curious individual who desires to know more about the world and how proper emotions and the greater meaning to things. Has a habit of being a bit on the blunt side.
Signature Attack: Crimson Buster (Galick Gun, with red ki)
Transformations (Optional): None (At the moment)

Accepted! And yes you can use those characters.

Oh, and can I take Cooler?
Thanks!

Yes, Cooler is yours :)

You make a fair point. I will take the role of Goku in this case. If that is okay with you I Never?
That is fine by me.

Dang it! You beat me to it, Sarah! I wanted to see if I could control these characters! Oh, well.

Hm, can't tell if I want to use Lute or Rirobo now. Lute would be more interesting as a time patroller, but we already have a Namekian...
Who says there can't be more than one Namekian? Besides, every race, but human, has been used already. I think we can a few extras.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The form is called Super Sayain Teal. Basically, SSB is to SSJ as SST is to SSJ2.
(and before you mention Blue evolution, I would compare it more to Super Sayain grade 2 rather than SSJ2, but I think it's a thing all on its own.)

Okay, if I were to make any reservations it would be that fan power ups are harder to scale among our cast given there is not president for Super Saiyan Teal and the like.

How much stronger is this form compared to Super Saiyan 2 (Or Super Saiyan Grade 2)?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Hmmm, it's 20,000 times stronger than SSJ Grade 2 and 2,000 times stronger than SSJ2. At least when fully matured, for now, it's around 40 times stronger than SSJ Grade 2 and 20 times stronger than SSJ2.