• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Historical Warfare (Discussion)

Name: Sasha
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: View attachment 622107 View attachment 622108
Instead of the Time Patrol logo, it's the Time Breaker symbol. She also wears a mask (same one the XV1 Patroller had when he was controlled), and has a Saiyan tail wrapped around her waist.
Personality: She may seem cold at first, but once she warms to others, she can a bit caring. She isn't afraid to have a fight with someone.
Signature Attack: Saiyan Spirit, Final Shine Attack
Allegiance: Time Breaker (She's under Towa's control.)
Transformations: Super Saiyan

Also, I'll take Bardock if that's okay.
Here ya go!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So let’s see here...so far we have these:

Time breakers:

Sasha the Saiyan
Bam THE ULTIMATE Saibamen
Perseus the Race of Hera

Time Patrol:
Candy candy Majin
Mito the Android
Zander the human(?)
Blizzard the Frieza race
Cornela the Saiyan

Last edited:
Name: Perseus
Race: Race of Hera
Appearance: Short spiky orange hair with green skin and light blue eyes. Has a learn, yet well built physic...even if he is slightly short for his age. Wears a white shoulder jacket with a dark blue undershirt and a pair of white cargo pants with some black boots with golden streaks along their sides. Wears a golden locket around his neck
Personality: Energetic and always looking for an adventure. Though can be a bit of an glory hound, quite cocky and is willing to bite off more than he can chew at times. Also has a short temper, particularly when it concerns comments over his height. However, is quite determined and encouraging to his allies.
Signature Attack: Galactic Judgement (Final Flash)
Allegiance: Time Breaker (Recruit)
Transformations: None, for now...

Decided to use a Hera OC for this. And he's a very nice guy despite working for the Time Breakers and in belief of their agenda.

Name: Perseus
Race: Race of Hera
Appearance: Short spiky orange hair with green skin and light blue eyes. Has a learn, yet well built physic...even if he is slightly short for his age. Wears a white shoulder jacket with a dark blue undershirt and a pair of white cargo pants with some black boots with golden streaks along their sides. Wears a golden locket around his neck
Personality: Energetic and always looking for an adventure. Though can be a bit of an glory hound, quite cocky and is willing to bite off more than he can chew at times. Also has a short temper, particularly when it concerns comments over his height. However, is quite determined and encouraging to his allies.
Signature Attack: Galactic Judgement (Final Flash)
Allegiance: Time Breaker (Recruit)
Transformations: None, for now...

Decided to use a Hera OC for this. And he's a very nice guy despite working for the Time Breakers and in belief of their agenda.

Ah sounds like someone to add to our diverse cast, not to mention giving the time breakers a much needed hand haha.

Also, isn’t his race Brench-seijin?

I don't mind joining the Time Breakers to level out the playing field.

She definitely has a big contrast to the female Frost Demon (though we called them Acrosians) I created in another RP, though she is from a fanmade universe than any cannon stuff. Her father was the galactic emperor of the universe, and she was the daughter of him but she ran away from him as she didn't agree with his ethics. She is humble, most of times oblivious, and has a great, big kind heart.

I miss the RP....I should probably post in it, but I don't know if it's dead or not. :'|
Oh, great! What image base did you use for your female Acrosian? I've been looking stuff up, and slapping some boobs on Frieza and calling it a day really isn't what I want to do :(

I've only seen 2 concept designs for a female Acrosian that I can work with, so I'm wondering if you have any others?

Oh, great! What image base did you use for your female Acrosian? I've been looking stuff up, and slapping some boobs on Frieza and calling it a day really isn't what I want to do :(

I've only seen 2 concept designs for a female Acrosian that I can work with, so I'm wondering if you have any others?

She is a reptile right? Many female reptiles In the wild have either larger fangs, frills, tails, or even a different pattern on their skin. Maybe you could either do any mix of these?

I actually drew the design for Icicure (the name of my Acrosian OC) but the drawing is a year old, and I kinda wanna restart again. I just kinda went with the flow designing Icicure, she kind of looked like a female version of Frost, though with distinct differences.

So let’s see here...so far we have these:

Time breakers:

Sasha the Saiyan
Perseus the Race of Hera
Android TB30

Time Patrol:

Candy candy Majin
Mito the Android
Zander the human(?)
Blizzard the Frieza race
Cornela the Saiyan
Artical the Acrosian

Umm if I can play dragon ball xenoverse do I still need to watch dbza?
In the xenoverse campaign it covers a lot of events in the series, so I would think so? But it would help if you at least watch some of the abridged series go dbz, while funnybit also summarizes 10 episodes in a single small episode sometimes lol

Its best to have a decent grasp of the original main plot points of DBZ in order to join, as this rp will be mostly about bending and altering those moments to make unique events. I would say at least average to minor knowledge is needed about the main points of the show, and dbz does roughly tell you what you'd need to know, as well as XV 1 and 2 (if you can).

Also, just curious as this would likely be a pm matter, but would anyone be interested in using power levels? Only until we reach Frieza Saga level powers that is. (I just have a weird obsession)

While there not all determining, they can help us tell who has an edge in combat and how strong certain forms are, etc. But again, that's just me.

I intended to cap it around 3rd form Frieza as his power level is one of the first to skew, hardly increasing from the state before.
I suppose we could call that his lackluster ability to contain his power and take it to fourth form, but Goku jumps from 90,000 to 3,000,000 sooo...we should cut it there.
But I'm hoping we won't reach that point so soon.

Name: Yogiro
Race: Konatsian
Appearance: Pale skin, almost completely white, incredibly dark red hair, appears black unless under direct light, and deep amber eyes. Hairstyle is a long mowhawk (similar to Tapions, only slightly increasing in length towards the end, the last strand being long enough to lay over his left eye). Thin, lean build with several scars scattering his exposed arms.
Dark brown leather vest partially zipped up, black skin tight sleeveless shirt underneath, dark brown fingerless leather gloves that are heavily worn down, black heavy duty jean-style pants with a large metal chain around his waist securing them, and dark brown wide pointed boots, the right boot ankle being wrapped in a smaller metal chain. A small grey satchel resides on the back right side of his waist, containing a carved wooden whistle that, when blown at a low frequency, can calm beasts, animals, or incredibly dumb opponents down. If blown at a high frequency it could put said creatures of lower intelligence to sleep. It also contains a small clear jar holding a select few enchanted healing herbs from his home world.
Personality: Calm and collected most of the time, highly rational and civil around new people. Not much of a talker, unless the subject is about or involves animals or combat, Yogiro's constant want for knowledge and power never wavering.
Signature Attack: Cluster Bomb- Yogiro creates a compact ball of shimmering silver ki between both hands that he then smacks towards his enemy, the ball breaking into roughly ten smaller orbs that expand greatly as they approach there target, exploding one after another as they reach a certain distance.
Allegiance: Time Patroller
Transformations (Optional): N/A

Behold my Konatsian, Yogiro the beast tamer! (Hope every decision I made was okay)

Name: Yogiro
Race: Konatsian
Appearance: Pale skin, almost completely white, incredibly dark red hair, appears black unless under direct light, and deep amber eyes. Hairstyle is a long mowhawk (similar to Tapions, only slightly increasing in length towards the end, the last strand being long enough to lay over his left eye). Thin, lean build with several scars scattering his exposed arms.
Dark brown leather vest partially zipped up, black skin tight sleeveless shirt underneath, dark brown fingerless leather gloves that are heavily worn down, black heavy duty jean-style pants with a large metal chain around his waist securing them, and dark brown wide pointed boots, the right boot ankle being wrapped in a smaller metal chain. A small grey satchel resides on the back right side of his waist, containing a carved wooden whistle that, when blown at a low frequency, can calm beasts, animals, or incredibly dumb opponents down. If blown at a high frequency it could put said creatures of lower intelligence to sleep. It also contains a small clear jar holding a select few enchanted healing herbs from his home world.
Personality: Calm and collected most of the time, highly rational and civil around new people. Not much of a talker, unless the subject is about or involves animals or combat, Yogiro's constant want for knowledge and power never wavering.
Signature Attack: Cluster Bomb- Yogiro creates a compact ball of shimmering silver ki between both hands that he then smacks towards his enemy, the ball breaking into roughly ten smaller orbs that expand greatly as they approach there target, exploding one after another as they reach a certain distance.
Allegiance: Time Patroller
Transformations (Optional): N/A

Behold my Konatsian, Yogiro the beast tamer! (Hope every decision I made was okay)

Ah this looks like a pretty fun character to interact with, especially with bam haha

so far we have these:

Time breakers:

Sasha the Saiyan
Perseus the Race of Hera
Android TB30

Time Patrol:

Candy candy Majin
Mito the Android
Zander the human(?)
Blizzard the Frieza race
Cornela the Saiyan
Artical the Acrosian
Yogiro the Konatsian

Pre-Frieza Saga is reasonable, but after that, the numbers just get too big.

I mean, first form Frieza is like 540,000 iirc. It might get difficult to gauge increases in power level as time goes by.
It's crazy how Frieza's first form just has a power level of 540,000 and then suddenly his final form has a power level of 60 million at full power.

It's crazy how Frieza's first form just has a power level of 540,000 and then suddenly his final form has a power level of 60 million at full power.
Well, transformations are crazy boosts after all.

The initial Saiyan transformation is like an x50 multiplier, and there are stages to it, I believe they're called grades, and they're what the characters went through in the Cell arc with the Bulky Super Saiyan form (Which was grade 3 if memory serves me right.)

What Goku used on Namek was grade 1, and what we see now is the completed grade 4 super Saiyan. After that, it continues on to Super Saiyan 2, 3 etc.

This guy explains it pretty well, without any massive glaring inconsistencies.

The escalations are subtly, and you never really realize them until you think about it and realize Saiyan Saga goku had a power-level of 8,000 and the Goku that fought against Freiza had a power level of 3,000,000 xD

I've also managed to find the Wiki articles for the states.

Caulifla managed to blitz through all the forms in a few episodes though and ascend straight to Super Saiyan 2 after that, but since we haven't really seen anyone Ascend from Normal Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 2, I believe it's assumed that a Saiyan has to try/experiment with their power which will result in them advancing through the grades, and after having achieved Mastered Super Saiyan, they can then ascend to the Super Saiyan 2 transfromation.

Edit:

Or you can...you know, do what Caulifla did and Feel the tingling energy in your back.

Oh, and You gotta remember that Frieza's Final form is actually his base form, and his 1st - 3rd forms are actually transformations that suppress his strength. The only power boosting transformations that Acrosions have are Cooler's 5th form, and the Golden Form.

Last edited:
I've also managed to find the Wiki articles for the states.

Caulifla managed to blitz through all the forms in a few episodes though and ascend straight to Super Saiyan 2 after that, but since we haven't really seen anyone Ascend from Normal Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 2, I believe it's assumed that a Saiyan has to try/experiment with their power which will result in them advancing through the grades, and after having achieved Mastered Super Saiyan, they can then ascend to the Super Saiyan 2 transfromation.

Edit:

Or you can...you know, do what Caulifla did and Feel the tingling energy in your back.

Oh, and You gotta remember that Frieza's Final form is actually his base form, and his 1st - 3rd forms are actually transformations that suppress his strength. The only power boosting transformations that Acrosions have are Cooler's 5th form, and the Golden Form.
You have a fair point, in which I totally agree with, but I've always liked and will like Caulifla. Idk, I just have a thing for arrogant, prideful characters (which is why Vegeta and Bakugo are my favorite shonen anime characters of all time!).

Not to mention in DBZ games, Cooler's 5th form has a Golden form, which I'm pretty sure is more powerful than Frieza. (Also, can't wait for Cooler in DBFighterZ)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not sure if I can join this RP anymore. I’m trying to play the game but then Nappa just turns on no damage hax

Mah boy, ya gonna have to turn it up to 300 if Nappa's stumping ya.

Only fight that ever stumped me was Demigra and Evil Trunks in the destroyed time nest.

And remember, you just need basic knowledge on the dbz plot. You can just read and research the info, but its rather boring compared to the alternative.