• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Historical Warfare (Discussion)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Bit of a rough sketch (and not my art style) but here’s a rough idea for Bam
289A04C1-44B4-45A3-8597-493F71906BD9.jpeg

At first I thought he was flipping the bird. Not gonna lie, lost a little respect for him when I realized he wasn't.

And I very much so like the concept. A Saibamen that's been allowed to reach its full potential? Its gotta be like at least 4 or 5 Raditz'

I could draw a version of him where he is XD. But funny.

Yeah I thought it could be fun and hilarious at the same time haha, not to mention unique. Although I don’t quite get the 4 or 5 raditz comparison though :'|

We could assume there insides are 'strong'/immune as there outsides.
Seems like ki doesn't flow through you, it more so saturates your entire body, inside and out, almost like a liquid that sparks into flames when it hits the air (auras).

Name: Blizzard
Race: Frieza race
Appearance: View attachment 580314
Personality: Fun loving and laid back, likes to laze around and doesn't get involved in much
Signature Attack: Perfect Kamehameha
Allegiance: Veteran Time Patrol
Transformations (Optional): Kaio-Ken, Golden form(Future)

will make Cornela's form later

Name: Cornela
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: View attachment 581354
Personality: overly energetic, really excitable and jolly
Signature Attack: Blaster Shell
Allegiance: Time Patrol
Transformations (Optional): Super Saiyan(Later on)

Here's Cornela

Here you go

Name: "Just call me Zander"
Race: Human
Appearance: Black spiky hair that leans to the left, greenish-gray eyes, sun-kissed skin, lean fighters build. He wears a loose fitting two piece white GI, the top being held together with a long black sash that matched his worn out fingerless gloves and capsule corps style shoes.
Personality: Unreadable persona at first, but friendly once you get to know him. Highly competitive nature and very cynical in the face of death, often in trouble for his wise cracks at others expense. Strong drive to grow in power.
Signature Attack: Haos Buster- Single handed, pale blue, large comet like energy blast. Difficult to absorb and deflect, wide blast radius upon contact.
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time Breacher (Asshole Time Patroller)
Transformations: Buff Form/Superhuman Transformation
History: Comes from a time where Goku never arrived on earth and the Red Ribbon Army gathered the Dragonballs. Commander Black quickly killed off Red when he discovered his plans and assumed control, using the Dragonballs for world domination. Most of earths known heroes had been wiped out and a new age of heroes arise from the ash. An underground group of war torn humans that have come together to create the resistance, a hidden community who's sole purpose was to bring down the Red Ribbon Forces. This group was lead by the human with the most potential and battle prowess, the founder of the group, a you g man nambed Al, Zander's father. He created the group in hopes for a better future for his son to grow up in.
After many years of back and forth, the resistance and RR Forces both growing in size and power, only for commander Black to be easily destroyed along with his new and improved super Mech by Al, who released a devastating blast similar to that of Vegeta in the Buu arc when they got a drop in him in his wasteland testing facility, killing them both and leaving a 12 year old Zander with the responsibility to rebuild and protect his war-torn world.
It has been many years since these events, and Zander has been through far more since then, but thats the gist of the world he started from, its a lot better now, and he's actually works with Kami, Popo, and Korin oh yeah, there still around to, and Master Roshi, but a lot less so.
Finally, the offer came around to be recruited into the 'Time Patrol Organization' for his notable skill and heroism over the years, which he eagerly accepted, seeing this as an opportunity to grow stronger and assert his goal of keeping the planet safe.

Last edited:
Sadly, at this point in Zander's timeline he's not that strong, barely capable to take on a Saibamen at this point. Hmmmm, looks like this human is gonna need a boost.
He's meant to have great potential for his race, i'll really have to lean on that to keep up at all, lol.

I'll just use two of the OC's I made, Candy Candy and Mito.
Can I get links to them too please? Thanks

Sadly, at this point in Zander's timeline he's not that strong, barely capable to take on a Saibamen at this point. Hmmmm, looks like this human is gonna need a boost.
He's meant to have great potential for his race, i'll really have to lean on that to keep up at all, lol.
Looks like Bam THE ULTIMATE is going to have fun ;)

Oh don't worry, I've already got two or three plans to help boost him up later on. Not to mention his training will be a lot more efficient at the time patroller organization.

Well I was thinking so I could read their bios XD
Really? That sounds boring, but you do you, I guess.

Name: Candy Candy
Race: Majin
Appearance:
R4NpVDs.gif

art/gif by https://epe-tohri.deviantart.com (epe-tohri on DeviantArt)
Personality: As you can probably tell from the gif, Candy has quite a temper, but can easily be swayed by food and other things of her liking, but it's primarily sweets that get to her the most. She can be sweet, however, and she loves to play! And by playing, she actually means sparring! She would deliver any kind of sneak attack just to tick anyone off so they could "play" with her. Candy also talks in the third-person.
Signature Attack: Candy Candy Beam
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time Patrol
Transformations (Optional): N/A

Name: Mito
Race: Bio-Android (Cell)
Appearance: Though he is only four, he has the appearance of an adult. His appearance is very similar to that of Perfect Cell, except that Mito is shorter and red, and his crown thing is also a bit smaller than Cell's. He also has a mouth piece that works like Cooler's 5th form's one, but it resembles that of Imperfect Cell's beak.
Personality: Due to him being a Bio-Android, he knows multiple techniques and fighting styles from multiple Z-fighters, even that of some villains. But, due to him being infused of many warriors, his personality isn't the most stable and can change quite drastically, but it is all in good intention.
Signature Attack: Kamehameha
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time Patrol
Transformations (Optional): At the moment, none.

Though, I may have to change Candy's appearance, I think I might have it similar to epe-tohri's but with my own little twist to it.

Well it’s godjacob’s Roleplay, so that’s up to him lol. But hey, I think the Roleplay we have has promise and the characters looks really cool, so sue me XD

I haven't actually made a full Bios yet, but I've got the basics settled in my head. She'll be from a timeline where Frieza actually took over the Universe as the Galactic Emperor, and multiple generations down the line she'll be born as some form of Galactic royalty (barely, more akin to how a duke is to a Monarch if they're related by blood.) She'll be spoilt, bossy, and stubborn, and maybe have a bit of the characteristic sinisterness and conniving of the Frost Demons.

I haven't actually made a full Bios yet, but I've got the basics settled in my head. She'll be from a timeline where Frieza actually took over the Universe as the Galactic Emperor, and multiple generations down the line she'll be born as some form of Galactic royalty (barely, more akin to how a duke is to a Monarch if they're related by blood.) She'll be spoilt, bossy, and stubborn, and maybe have a bit of the characteristic sinisterness and conniving of the Frost Demons.
She definitely has a big contrast to the female Frost Demon (though we called them Acrosians) I created in another RP, though she is from a fanmade universe than any cannon stuff. Her father was the galactic emperor of the universe, and she was the daughter of him but she ran away from him as she didn't agree with his ethics. She is humble, most of times oblivious, and has a great, big kind heart.

I miss the RP....I should probably post in it, but I don't know if it's dead or not. :'|

She definitely has a big contrast to the female Frost Demon (though we called them Acrosians) I created in another RP, though she is from a fanmade universe than any cannon stuff. Her father was the galactic emperor of the universe, and she was the daughter of him but she ran away from him as she didn't agree with his ethics. She is humble, most of times oblivious, and has a great, big kind heart.

I miss the RP....I should probably post in it, but I don't know if it's dead or not. :'|
Now that Gyro is back, I plan on keeping it going