• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Historical Warfare (Discussion)

Sorry man I can't really do anything XD

I can respond to Blizzard, but I can't move the "tour" along and I need Mira to meet the other time breakers (Already on their side) before I can go and capture Sasha. Give me a sec and I'll post.

Instead of parallel quests, we referred to them as what if simulations? I feel like it would fit the whole dragon ball concept a little neater. That is, if your okay with changing anything. Wouldn't he much of a difference.

Last edited:
Instead of parallel quests, we referred to them as what if simulations? I feel like it would the whole dragon ball concept a little neater. That is, if your okay with changing anything. Wouldn't he much of a difference.

That is a possibility. Depends on what others think of the idea. But it could be good for training and character interaction. Plus it wouldn't be free abuse of the timeline XD

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well he has his rights to be suspicious. However, unless Candy has some dramatic shift in character, those thoughts should be obliterated.

I'd honestly love to hear everyone else's thoughts and opinions on the matter.
I mean think about it, with time travel and multiple timelines, we could have some pretty amazing au possibilities. Stronger villains from the past (that aren't just coated in a purple aura), new potential threats, variants of our favorite heroes, etc

If everyone is okay with using dbxv as more of a basis than a 'cage', we could take the what if possibilities far and wide.

Hold up hold up! XD
I should warrant that this ability shouldn't be abused, to many what ifs would just be a 'who's got the strongest variant' battle, and I don't want that. I'd say at most, think of 1-2 concepts you may like. Remember this is just an idea of mine, we still need to hear from Jacob and the others before planning anything.

Cucumbara nodded at this statement shyly, hoping that the tour would get on shortly. Candy seemed alright, he could see himself becoming friends with her and the other members of her group.
"If I may ask, when will the tour begin?" The young Sayain finally mustered the courage to speak after waiting for all of the more eccentric Time Patrol members to get their energy out of their system.
Right now

I pushed really hard for this to work, even creating a group chat after it died to try and respark the concept, I'd really love for this to take off again.
Let's hope it can sometime in the not so distant future.
Felt kind of like a chance to play out our on DBM what if concepts in a xenoverse setting.