• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Historical Warfare (Discussion)

If that is what you want. I was talking to anyone else who wanted to join. Not make someone else here add a character XD

Though we have a pretty fair number of RPers now TBH. And I can always add characters. Most people here know I like multiple characters XD

I have the most OC's so far and I just want to make more. Can I do that?

Well, I was pretty lenient even with the numbers restrictions. If you really want more I will give you my blessing.

Real question is should I just leave this to Ask to Join or make it private. Don't know if we have enough people or need more.

Well, I was pretty lenient even with the numbers restrictions. If you really want more I will give you my blessing.

Real question is should I just leave this to Ask to Join or make it private. Don't know if we have enough people or need more.
Hmmmm, so we have
  1. Fraseandchico
  2. Eeveechu151
  3. Me
  4. Rohan Kishibe
  5. BlueMew392
  6. Soul Demon
So 6 RPers...I think we should wait for 1 or 2 more RPers to join

Also, to make another Time Breaker:

Name: Android TB30(Time Breaker 30)
Race: Android(Artificial)
Appearance: Similar to Android 17, but slightly taller, and with 18's colour palette, Red, Spiky hair, Grey skin.
Personality: Quite void, cocky, and spiteful, he has never felt any positive emotions, and despises normal people.
Signature Attack: Danger Zone(Negative Energy Zone, Hurts anyone who touches it.)
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time Breaker
Transformations (Optional): none

Name: Blizzard
Race: Frieza race
Appearance: View attachment 580314
Personality: Fun loving and laid back, likes to laze around and doesn't get involved in much
Signature Attack: Perfect Kamehameha
Allegiance: Veteran Time Patrol
Transformations (Optional): Kaio-Ken, Golden form(Future)

will make Cornela's form later

Name: Zander
Race: Human
Appearance: Black spiky hair that leans to the left, greenish-gray eyes, sun-kissed skin, lean fighters build. He was a comfortable two piece light blue gi, the top being held together with a long black sash that matched his fingerless gloves and time patroller-eske shoes.
Personality: Unreadable persona at first, but friendly once you get to know him. Highly competitive nature and very cynical in the face of death, often in trouble for his wise cracks at others expense.
Signature Attack: Haos Buster (Riot Javelin)
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time Breacher (Asshole Time Patroller)
Transformations (Optional): N/A

Name: Zander
Race: Human
Appearance: Black spiky hair that leans to the left, greenish-gray eyes, sun-kissed skin, lean fighters build. He was a comfortable two piece light blue gi, the top being held together with a long black sash that matched his fingerless gloves and time patroller-eske shoes.
Personality: Unreadable persona at first, but friendly once you get to know him. Highly competitive nature and very cynical in the face of death, often in trouble for his wise cracks at others expense.
Signature Attack: Haos Buster (Riot Javelin)
Allegiance (Time Patrol or Time Breaker): Time Breacher (Asshole Time Patroller)
Transformations (Optional): N/A

Accepted.

And I read, and see...everything.

I'll get it up by tomorrow. I had planned to do it after dinner but things got...pretty crazy here at home. Took most of my energy and focus.

I'll get it up by tomorrow as early as I can. Promise.

How strong is it compared to say, Super Saiyan Blue or Super Saiyan God? (Super Saiyan Blue being stronger than Super Saiyan God FYI)

Oh jesus XD

Making all the Saiyans look like chumps? XD

Then again, our characters may need to go beyond Blue Tier by the end of this RP. This RP could get pretty crazy with power levels by the end of things.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I'm not sure how big of a power gap there is between SSG and SSB, SST would just double that power gap.

Well, there is no definitive answer there.

Jiren was able to block Super Saiyan God blows with a finger, but needed to use punches against Super Saiyan Blue Goku. That's about the closest show of the gap between the two forms we'll get.

Well, there is no definitive answer there.

Jiren was able to block Super Saiyan God blows with a finger, but needed to use punches against Super Saiyan Blue Goku. That's about the closest show of the gap between the two forms we'll get.
I speculate that SSJB works like a regular SSJ transformation, which is 50x Base, or in this case SSJG, but that is just my headcannon to have things make sense. And I speculate SSJBE to be around a 25-30x multiplier to blue, because I consider it stronger than SSJB Kaioken x20.