• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Historical Warfare (Discussion)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well, no, I see your point, Imma have to edit both my post and bio since y'all exposed me.
don't worry I'm not salty.

Well, no, I see your point, Imma have to edit both my post and bio since y'all exposed me.
don't worry I'm not salty.
Don't worry. You'll get those powers later on. Just be patient.

@Godjacob I'm not sure how to introduce Sasha into this. Do I have her already be at the Demon Realm mind controlled? Or wait for Towa and Mira to capture her?

Don't worry. You'll get those powers later on. Just be patient.

@Godjacob I'm not sure how to introduce Sasha into this. Do I have her already be at the Demon Realm mind controlled? Or wait for Towa and Mira to capture her?

What you thinks works best. Perhaps she could be doing her own thing and the Time Breakers could capture her as a first capture just to signify the threat.

But I am an impatient cherib! ;_;

You'll be fine.

Could even have her spy on the demons if you want her to be a bit proactive or something before said capture. But again however you want to do it.

Could even have her spy on the demons if you want her to be a bit proactive or something before said capture. But again however you want to do it.
The thing is, I was hoping she could be pulled from her own timeline by the time breakers. That's why she has Super Saiyan.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yeah, I guess your right, I just got too eager and now, this might die.
i hope it lives a long time tho, its a cool concept and I wanted to join a long-lasting DB RP for the longest.

Yeah, I guess your right, I just got too eager and now, this might die.
i hope it lives a long time tho, its a cool concept and I wanted to join a long-lasting DB RP for the longest.

I swear between you and Nebulix you two are so quick to worry over the death of a RP just because it doesn't get multiple posts per minute XD

It's okay. Have faith. This could be fun.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
For the record, you all can just write her name as Alice without adding the other periods like I do for A.L.I.C.E. Just because I know that might be annoying for you guys XD