• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a Meryl Stryfe trainer will be coming soon (as soon as I can submit it to ImageShack :) )

Edit: here she is :)

merylstryfenv4.png

tell me what you think of her (and of my Vash :) )

here is a little something I did.

vashee5.png

I am a huge Vash fan, I would love to be able to put it on a card.

well, I will tell you what I did, anyway. I used a couple of the trainers that were listed as a base at the beginning of this thread for the ones I did, because it is a lot easier to use already existing body shapes and positions. Then I just edit in what I want to do colorwise over it. This is only my second venture into doing so, but I find it really fun, and a nice little challenge.

edit:

hehe, this one is really cool :)
I made a Super Mario Bros. template 'cause I was bored.

smbtrainercardsd9.png
I love super mario bro's.

slightly better than my last attempt, still crap but im getting better, dunno how to make it transparent though someone tell me how
Emo2.png

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Sem is spriting again... yaaaaaaaaayyyy... Yeah.

FemaleScientistAlpha.png
PsychicTrainerAlpha.png

The first is a female scientist, because hey, some women would like to be scientists too. Second is an uber-psychic trainer who owns souls.

E

Edwardo Rocket

Hi. I'm Ed. I saw this site linked in the sig of a forumer of a different forum who used the Trainer Card generator found here. I noticed the system was very nicely done and well laid out, but the lack of ability to add my own trainer into the mix was disappointing... until I noticed the "Submit Trainers" link to the left of the page. I felt like requesting my trainer here be added.

6byk8km.png
The trainer image is 80x80 PNG with transparency enabled. The Meowth-like cat character in the image is a character I made for the forum where I found a link to here. The cat's name is Ed, and I'm fine with anyone using the trainer sprite and Ed together.

I'd appreciate it much if he was added.

C

Cory

Oh! I've got a trainer that I edited myself! This is an edit of the Sinnoh Elite 4 guy with the red fro.
I kinda made it to look like me. A little.

dpME.jpg

H

Helvete

I wanted to submit one, so made an account here. ;D
It kind of makes more sense if you know what Black Metal is, but I would love to be able to use this and share with others. :3
POKEMON IST KRIEG!
bm.png

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'd like to submit a few trainers I made... problem is I don't know how to transparent them. If someone could tell me how to or do it for me that would be awsome.

customtrainerm1iy8.png
customtrainerf1sp0.png
customtrainerf2rz1.png
customtrainerm2ax2.png

M

Mr. Shine

So, I've got this guy I thought would be cool to put here. So, here he is:
Reigner1-1.png

M

MissinNo

I Just enlarged these from the Original Sprites to make them the same size as the D/P sprites and edited some pixels to make 'em look good

rubyfirerednb3.png

J

JackAttack

Hey.

I know what you're thinking.

"ZOMFG UNREGISTERED N3WBZ0R!!!11one"...

BUT!!

I have a sprite! =D

NintyGamerSprite.png

I think it's pretty good, I made it myself. It's supposed to be a Nintendo Gamer xD

It's an amalgamation of several sprites, with some recolors, and custom bits thrown in.

Enjoy :)

Wait... I just realized that sprite is too small... Crud...

R

Riolua

hello, I'm looking for assistance, I would create my own trainer sprite if I had the same programs you guys and girls all do, but I don't and so I was wondering, could any of you help me out if I sent a list format of what my trainer looks like, with her type of clothing and such? please E-mail me at demikid_keiko@yahoo.com if one of you can find it in your potentially busy schedules to help me out, and I also wouldn't be asking if I didn't want other people veiwing my idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.