• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I'm looking for assistance, I would create my own trainer sprite if I had the same programs you guys and girls all do, but I don't and so I was wondering, could any of you help me out if I sent a list format of what my trainer looks like, with her type of clothing and such? please E-mail me at demikid_keiko@yahoo.com if one of you can find it in your potentially busy schedules to help me out, and I also wouldn't be asking if I didn't want other people veiwing my idea's
dude uhh

we use liek MS Paint

that is in every computer i think mmmyess...

114f4d3398617fe8a2aa4ff968938e30.png

well,.............
thats mine
but i would like her hair dark orchid
oh well.........

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, I'm looking for assistance, I would create my own trainer sprite if I had the same programs you guys and girls all do, but I don't and so I was wondering, could any of you help me out if I sent a list format of what my trainer looks like, with her type of clothing and such? please E-mail me at demikid_keiko@yahoo.com if one of you can find it in your potentially busy schedules to help me out, and I also wouldn't be asking if I didn't want other people veiwing my idea's

I'd be happy to do it but it migt not get done until monday-tuesday

U-um, I'm new here but this board is the reason I joined.
I tried to make a sprite to give too.
>///////<
Animation2-5.gif

I- uh, wanted to make more guys with long blonde hair....
-has long blonde hair-

Umm african american version of ace trainer but with black hair,Black,green and brown cloths.

I dont mean to be snooty or anything but that wouldn't get put into the TCM because it too closely resembles the ace trainer.Its not simple recolors they are looking for, more like really complex sprites that took time and custom work.

Dang it! whenever i try to upload this trainer i made, is says: "Cannot access Attachment Upload Path!". :'(
I think it's a pretty good one too...I used like 3 or 4 trainers as a base lol. ;)

Dang it! whenever i try to upload this trainer i made, is says: "Cannot access Attachment Upload Path!". :'(
I think it's a pretty good one too...I used like 3 or 4 trainers as a base lol. ;)
Ecuse me but did you try saving it to your computer and uploading it to Photobucket?

Nope, oops. (Well, I saved it)
Thanks, I can't believe I didn't think of that... :-[
Well then, I guess it'll never get on... :'(

N

Nika

Nope, oops. (Well, I saved it)
Thanks, I can't believe I didn't think of that... :-[
Well then, I guess it'll never get on... :'(
you will try and upload it right? I'm kind of curious!

anyway, I tried converting some of the old g/s/c sprite into 80x80 format. I had to rebuild that from scratch, but I think it worked out nicely. for the heck of it I've also been color-swapping again xD

Erika.png

the gym leader Erika

beauty.png
beautyred.png
beautyblond.png

Beauty + 2 variations

Dancer.png
Dancer-green.png
Dancer-Blue.png

I think this was called a dancer? + 2 variations (I like the blue one

Just created a Photobucket account, and Here it is!
The Chu pokemon trainer straight from MS Paint!

*EDIT*
Uh-Oh, it won't load, crud.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, please?

Should I use the URL link, the HTML Tag or the IMG Code?
I think I'm doing something wrong...
Ah! maybe I should take the Tags off the codes...And should I Browse the images?
Sorry if I'm asking too many questions...

Alright I'll try the IMG code.

*EDIT*
ChuTrainer.png

SCORE!! I got it!!! Thanks, Both of you!
*EDIT 2*
Another. It's Monica Raybrandt from Dark Cloud 2(In the Striped Dress)
MonicaRaybrandtDarkcloud2.png

Thanks! ;D Cool May btw!
I'm glad that someone beefed up one of the old R/S/E sprites.
I wanted to change some of em, but i Have NO Sprite-From-Scratch talent. xD

woo quoting old replies
you will try and upload it right? I'm kind of curious!

anyway, I tried converting some of the old g/s/c sprite into 80x80 format. I had to rebuild that from scratch, but I think it worked out nicely. for the heck of it I've also been color-swapping again xD

Erika.png

the gym leader Erika

beauty.png
beautyred.png
beautyblond.png

Beauty + 2 variations

Dancer.png
Dancer-green.png
Dancer-Blue.png

I think this was called a dancer? + 2 variations (I like the blue one 000

Also: Artiste, I see you're still hunting around

P

PkMn Champ Nat

You might need to cut those out using the print program.

Except the first one, (Dracula), >.

Status
Not open for further replies.