• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wish is my command.

Black.png

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Again, loving it. You actually pre-empted my own update of the original two Trainer Cards to have multiple colour schemes available (I was going to put it up as a surprise next month). It'll be nice to have the option there for a user-submitted card too.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm loving those cards too, Ford. Stylish and good shading. I'd say if/when they get added to the TC Maker, they'll be rather popular.

Trying to think of yet another color to suggest to you and coming up blank... I'd probably just go for the blue and green templates myself anyways ^^

Like your Mother template idea too, Julio, and many of the others posted before it. Keep up the great work ;D

I also have a Co-Ordinator Cards if you want them.

There pretty much the same just instead of saying Trainer Card It Says Co-Ordinator and instead of Badges it says Ribbons.

UPDATE: Heres an example of the Co-Ordinator card. As you can see not much difference but i think it will look cool the ribbon sprites and stuff. I would of mocked up and example of May or something but with the TCM down its difficult to get the sprites.

Co-OrdRED.png

Classic Ash!

ashkantovt8.gif

Yeah, yeah, it's a .gif. I have no idea how to make a transparented .png.

If it's all that important, I can have my friend redo the transparenting as a .png, like the last one I submitted.

I know how to make it a .png, easy, just add '.png' to the end of the name while saving. Do they have to be pngs? I thought it was .gifs...

I should make a new TC Template...

B

~BrokenHeartBeat~

Shiny Pokemon will be available later on. The sole reason they're not in there right now is 'cos it takes HOURS to do those portraits to use in the card and I couldn't be bothered doing all 493 again just for Shinies. They'll be there eventually though.

If you want I could do the pokemon in different colors shiny/dark/ghostly/gold/silver.. ETC
Plus I love making pictures of pokemon

Gosh darnit, NOW I read the rules, gotta fix my sprite. Which is sooooo easay...

aprilstrainercardav2fs4.png

I don't think it's possible for it to be transparent though... It has to be a .gif

ok i will try my sprite 1 last time http://www.photobucket.com/sam_clark/lukassprite[img]

sorry about the edit i forgot the [img] part at the end

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, for a "try", those are pretty damn good. I especially like the guy with the cape ^^

Nice work =)

Getting closer to have posted all 8 Johto Gym Leaders, all that is left is Pryce, whose giving me difficulties. Anywho, 4 new sprites for you all.

Olivine's Gym Leader, Jasmine
Jasmine.png

Cianwood's Gym Leader, Chuck
Chuck.png

Ecruteak's Gym Leader, Morty
Morty.png

And in honor of his coolness thus far, Paul/Shinji from Season 10
Shinji.png

Once again, pardon my non-transparacy. ^^; Hope ya'll like! These four will be posted in my sprite thread soon.

* I know this probably isn't the place to ask this, but I wanted to ask; if someone wants to make a custom using someone else's custom, they should ask before doing so, correct? I'm seeing parts and peices of sprites I created for the TC's on in other people 'customs'.​

G

Gardevoir Master

I tried to register, but the security image wasn't showing up. Anyway, I'd like to submit the following image, which I like to call "Gardevoir Master."

GardevoirMasterAv.png

Wow... so many amazing sprites!
o.o

I think I'll have to play around and try to make my own, though I'm not use to doing these...
I know Linkachu posted the link to GIMP, but I can't seem to find it.

Would someone PM it me so I could use it later to make my sprites background transparent for when I post them?

Cool, Pokecharms is back up and running. :p

Anyway, while the site was down, I threw together a trainer card that actually resembles the games' a bit more. Namely: flatter colors and exact palettes.

pkmndmndtrainercardwebttq8.png

S

Silent

Its still not working for me, or is this for everyone?

EDIT: "it" as in the Trainer Card maker thing. I'm sure this has been brought up many times before, but I just haven't seen anything. It says check after April 20th, but its way past then now...

Naru-Chan. Those sprites are from the Serebii website, I've seen them them. Please, at least give proper credit if you're posting sprites created by someone else.​

D

Dbzdude707

I realize I'm very new, so I don't know how this forum works (rules, etc.), but I know how to GIMP, so I might be able to show you how to do something if you don't know. :/

Anyways I'm looking forward to the system being up and running again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.