• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to throw my hat in the ring with the JSA
Wildcat.png
AlanScott.png
Hawkgirl.png
Dr.png
Starman.png
Stargirl.png
Question.png
Damage.png
Mr.png

T

Tricat-

Nick that 1 is really cool i personaly like it.

by the way im to lazy to sign in on this computer xD

I really love that windows one XD
and the tech one's pretty cool too o_o

I editted my space card again
spacecardtempletwithoutaw1.png

(feel free to use it..if you want too..:p)

G

griffo

hello,........ whoever i'm griffo a fan of pokemon madly and i'd like u 2 add shiny and shadow pokemon to the list aswell as more trainer cards..............cos more ppl will vist ur site and make trainer cards. Not only will it help me but it will help u and more ppl aswell cheers.... GRIFFO!

P

Pizza Guy

You need to have a Brock Misty and Paul. Since you have Ash.(Paul is the new rival)

G

these are all so cool. but as for any gym leader or or elite four sprites, why not just rip them right of the game? just a suggestion.

If anyone was wanting a Coordinator Card, I have already made one. Please use it, and if you have any recommendations tell me and I'll do it! Feel free to edit it if wanted, too. I don't mind! And, any more Trainer Sprite requests? I would like a challenge please!
2yx4wau.png

P

pinksizzors

howdy y'all, I'm pinksizzors. at first i wasn't going to join, just submit sprites, but when i saw that it says "crazy and proud" at the top, i had to join. anyways heres the first of many sprites I'm going to submit:
primeval_bat.png

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/parodion/primeval_bat.png
it's a scratch of the bat monster from primeval. its even holding a pokeball. i transparented it yet it's still come out with a white backround.... strange... very strange... i hope hope you'll accept it anyways.

-pink

I'm absolutely in envy of your admin powers right now, Linkachu.
*facepalm*

If you mean trainer card designs or trainer sprite designs, we make them. We open up Microsoft Paint and make them. Similarly, we'll open up Photoshop which takes about 6 hours for each special effect we use.

I had just posted these four in my Thread, but I figured. Eh, why not?

Violet City's Gym Leader, Falkner
Falkner.png

Azelea Town's Gym Leader, Bugsy
Bugsy.png

Goldenrod City's Gym Leader, Whitney
Whitney.png

Sir Aaron from the Lucario Movie
SirAaron.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm absolutely in envy of your admin powers right now, Linkachu.
*facepalm*

I do not doubt that for a moment. Isn't dealing with n00bs fun? ;)

Sami, great work, as usual, especially on that Sir Aaron. I biasedly love his hat, though ^^

And "sprite get" is the best spriter slogan ever x)

I am seeing more and more Johto characters. Yes! That is because I liked the gameplay of G/S/C, and so with the new craze of Johto people I have made Jasmine.
34hdmbr.png

Also, if anyone remembers him from Crystal, this is Eusine, the Suicune fanatic. He was rather hard, but fun to do.
4ic2zjc.png

I'm kind of new, but when I saw this I thought maybe my Fan Pokemon Trainer I made had a chance.

I already made a Trainercard from scratch and all, but let me not go off topic, here's my sprite:

1-0-1.gif

Also, I could remove the white backgrounds from almost all of these sprites, literately, just saying...

Hi Guys new to this forums. Afer reading through these posts i decided to make my own and upload it for you. Well it took a while but here it is i hope you like it.
Blue.png

and if anybodys intrested im printing and laminating i created a back aswell.
FordTrainerCardback.png

My Card:

FordTrainerCard.png

The Sprites custom aswell and maybe il post that later.

Anyway...Thoughts?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

At this rate we'll have about half a dozen templates going up next month.

Thanks,

Anyway Heres a few variations of the Ford sprite. There all 80X80 and transparent:

Ford3.png
Ford2.png
Ford1.png

Just out of curiosity whens the next load of sprites going to be added?

N

Nemesiss

These sprites i made based on Bleach, made from other sprites.
basicly, if you have a head you like.. just paste it over one of the bodies.
The lowest one i made for one i would like to use myself.

captain.gif

shinigami.gif

nem_pokesprite.gif

If anybodys intrested i created a few Re-Colours of my original Card.

Yellow.png
RED.png

Green.png
Blue.png

Thoughts?

Also if anybody wants me to try and mock up a paticular colour or design i'd be more than happy to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.