• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Well, it looked like yesterday wasn't just a fluke. This really was how Mr. Hami was going to be. With a sigh, Kat accepted the paper handed back to her. Who should she choose to be class rep? Well, if they were going on terms of strength Ciel was a pretty good choice. He was one of the last standing in yesterday's competition. Speaking of yesterday's competition, Mr. Hami hadn't even mentioned it. Wasn't he supposed to have posted results of that or something? Well, Kat would have to ask about that later.

Anyway, back to thinking about the class rep. There was also that kid with the red hoodie who was a finalist yesterday. But Kat didn't know his name. Kishi also seemed like a pretty good choice, too. He was perceptive, smart, and spoke from the heart and very well. But the more Kat thought about this, the more Katlynn realized that she hadn't really spoken to many people in this class yet. And why should she? It was only the second day! With a sigh, Kat wrote down the names of the only people she knew, folded up the paper, and handed it back up.

"Uh... Mr. Hami?" Katlynn asked, raising her hand. "What happened to you posting the results from yesterday's competition?"

Kishi thought hard about his choices as he examined the paper in front of hi. Class rep, already? He barely even knew his class. Then again, some people certainly did stick out to him. With a shrug, the boy went ahead and chose those who stood most out to him- clearly something about them made them special. Ciel was a clear choice for Kishi, his supportive attitude and physical strength made him an obvious candidate. The boy then thought for a bit; Kat was really smart, and she seemed to be well put together overall. Then their was Keita, he also finished last yesterday- and he seemed to be pretty good to his partner. Kumori was awesome, polished and strong. As Kishi went through everyone in his head, the boy bit his lip before finalizing his vote and folding the paper, handing it back to the front of the room.
Zuron blinked at the blink sheet in front of him. What the hell was he supposed to do with it? He didn't know a single person in the room, let alone their names. While his paper stayed blank, the boy looked up when Kat asked a question. Competition? So this school wasn't all just hijinks. Of course, he missed the fun part. The boy glared at Kat, for a moment before huffing. He wondered if she was any good, if that's why she wanted to results. Was anyone in this classroom even comparable to him. Zuron shook his head, he doubted it. Seemed that if he wanted any sort of competition, he'd have to search elsewhere.

"Glad to see you have so little faith in me." Mr. Hami spoke in his usual mono-tone voice, in response to Kat. "So impatient..." the man muttered the complaint to himself before pulling out a piece of paper from under a stack on his desk. He looked at the sheet before moving towards his chalk board. The man wrote at a speed so slow it caused almost agonizing anticipation. He then stepped back and shrugged, allowing his students to look at the rankings. 'Keita and Ciel tie for first. Kumori for second. Jack for third. Then: Asta, Kat, Garret, Kishi, Mike and Hoshi' the list was mostly what was expected; just the order of elimination. Except for some exceptions, like Hoshi dropping to the bottom: while she was technically still in the fight- she was fainted half the time.
Kishi smiled at the results. He wasn't dead last- though he didn't really focus on that, anyways. It was good to see where everyone stood, so he knew the ladder that he would have to climb to get to the top.
Zuron scanned the bored intently, though spiteful and indignant, he was interested. Of course, Zuron knew that nobody here could even come close to what he beat at his previous school; he took note of the two first placers. Keita and Ciel, nothing more than ants on the pavement. Yet, that's who Zuron would have to be careful for- even ants can bite. "Since you all actually finished in due time, you've earned yourselves a break. pat yourselves on the back, you're one step closer to becoming a hero." the teacher spoke sarcastically. He then sat back in his seat and huffed- "I have to tally these up. Let's take 5 and regroup in a bit." the man shrugged as he began flipping through the papers.

Kishi leaned back in his seat. "You know, you're only worse than everyone who's better than you." the boy shrugged to himself as he stared contently at the rankings on the board. He then looked towards Kat, "See; you didn't do bad at all. In fact the only people who scored higher than you were those with the super big flashy quirks. Maybe we weren't made for combat, but out of all the useless quirks, it seems yours is the most useful." Kishi grinned at the girl. The boy then leaned, forward; suddenly remembering what he wanted to say to Ciel. "Hey, Ciel-" the boy began, raising his voice slightly to catch the other male's attention. He then gestured for the other male to move closer before introducing himself, he didn't want to have to yell the entire conversation across the room.

When Katlynn asked about the rankings for the competition Ciel clenched his fist. He didn't want to know anymore, not like it even mattered. He watched as Mr. Hami began to write on the chalk board, causing the boy to bite his lip anxiously. When the rankings were displayed on the board, Ciel's head reflexively sank slightly from shame. Just as everyone thought, his and Keita's names were in first place. Yet, it wasn't greeted with a happy sentiment but one of sadness.

It doesn't matter how high I rank- I'll always be a disgrace to the Iridine name. So, this is how it feels to be "at the top of the food chain?" If all it brings is failure and unacceptance, then maybe I don't want to be number 1 after all... Ciel snapped out of his beliefs when he heard another student call out to him. He turned in the direction from whince it came and saw a blue-haired boy.

That's... Kishi right? Wonder what could he want with me? Ciel made his way over to the student, stopping a few feet infront of him. He forced a slight smile to take form on his lips. "You called for me?" He inquired.

Kumori looked at the pieces of paper that were in front of her. She grabbed her simple red pencil case from her backpack and took out a wooden pencil with purple and black stripes on it. She didn't have a desk to write on, so she took the paper pieces one at a time in one of her left hands and wrote with her top right hand, which was her dominant hand. She thought about it for a second. Who's name should she write on the three paper pieces. She only knew few of her class mates by name, but when she glanced up she saw everyone's names on the board in a specific order. It was the results of the yesterdays game. She scanned the chalk boar to find her name at the second place.

"I think that I should actually be on the third place.." the spider-like girl thought to to herself, but kept quiet as she didn't want to upset her teacher even more. She looked at the pieces of paper in one of her left hands and wrote two names and glanced quickly at the board in front of her to get her last name written. When Mr. Hamikaru went around the class Kumori didn't look at the man once, not even when she gave him the pieces of paper and just sat there silently on her seat with every few seconds playing with her pencil in hand.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
After putting the rest of the names, Jack went back to his seat "so freaking stupid" he whispered and sat down, looking at the others putting their paper in, no one was really thinking until their last pick, it was obvious to him no one wanted to do this, expected. ..

Kishi watched as Ciel walked towards him, the boy sort of looked past Ciel for a moment before focusing on the other student. "Congratulations. My name is Kishi- I, uh, didn't get a very high score." the boy chuckled. "But I see you are basically number one. Your quirk is pretty cool, you're pretty strong, huh? They say that a man grows strong when he must carry other people's burdens. It's not mine, or anyone else business, but I hope you know everyone here wants to be a hero." Kishi shifted in his seat, taking a breath before nodding. "Heroes help others. So let's just say one man's load becomes too heavy, or his muscles grow sore; they are not alone. Not while they are here. One must receive help equal to the help that they give, the world runs on balance." Kishi said those words with a smile that didn't quite fit his frank tone. Kishi leaned back a bit before offering his hand to the other male, expecting them to shake hands because it was -technically- their first meeting. The boy's usual, content grin didn't budge as he added "Heroes help others. And, the first step to helping others is helping ourselves."
Kishi's attention was diverted, momentarily, to the teacher, who still seemed busy. He didn't give Ciel much of a chance to respond before grinning up at the male again. "You were on Kat's team, yes? Just about the only team with a proper strategy." Kishi let out a small chuckle, "Good job, I really must say. It was fun to watch." the boy smiled. Kishi's sentences were sort of brief and choppy, but one could assume he did so on purpose. The boy's eyes drifted around the room, though it was hardly noticeable, and his mind began to wander. Kishi could still see the scene fresh in his mind, everything from the loud explosions to the heavy breathing. Two sides putting everything down to prove who was the best, kinda sucked that it ended in a tie.

Zuron, at hearing names being called out around the room; began the associate the rankings with faces. Ciel. The blue haired boy behind him yelled the name loud enough for the whole classroom to hear. Ciel was one of the top contestants, or at least that's what the board said. He did not look the least bit interesting. It seemed his mom still brushed the boy's classic brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin; a serious expression and an outfit all too well kept to go unnoticed. Zuron rolled his eyes as he turned away, so much for the hope of competition. Only a few characters in the crowd really stood out, both the insects-looking students seemed to have their fair share of strength. You really wouldn't be able to tell this school apart from any other normal high school, Zuron couldn't believe they even labeled themselves a hero academy.
With a sigh Zuron turned his attention to the distant window. He thought about those who he met at his earlier high school, he was fairly sure they'd be making fun of him now. Who could blame them? By the time they were getting their licenses, Zuron would be stuck sitting in a desk less chair with the other rejects.

Last edited:
When Ciel arrived at the other boy's seat, he began speaking. There was no clear topic, but it seemed as if he saw right through his problems, this surprised Ciel as he must've seen how depressed he was earlier. The blue-haired student lead the conversation to many different subjects many times, causing the brown-haired boy to struggle just to keep up with him. Although, the student carried a good message with him, however it didn't quite hit home. Seeing as Ciel was brought up to believe that everyone became powerful on their own. We can help each other get stronger? Once Ciel came back to reality, he noticed that the boy's hand was extended towards him. Naturally, Ciel met the gesture by shaking the boy's hand. "Pleasure to meet you Kishi. My name is Ciel." He stated whilst finishing his greeting towards Kishi.

He began scratching his head, as if he contemplated on saying something. "Thanks, I guess I am number one, but I don't think I'm that strong. You two must be pretty strong in your own rights, I can feel it." He chuckled, slightly embarrassed. "And yes, I was on Katlynn's team. I must agree, her strategy would've been great- if only I had shielded her." Ciel acknowledged his mistake, before smiling at them both with a determined look in his eyes. "Kishi, Katlynn, don't worry if you didn't get the scores you wanted. Let's just help each other grow stronger, so when next time comes around we'll have no regrets. After all, I did tell the principal I wanted to fight him one day." Kishi may be right, maybe heroes can't do everything alone.

Kat looked up from her sketchbook when she heard Kishi and Ciel talking. But when Ciel brought up that he should have shielded her, Katlynn gave the boy an annoyed look.
"Hey!" Kat said, half jokingly. "Don't beat yourself up on that. I was the one that ditched you and left you with the flag when I should've been staying back and messing with people from a distance. So if anyone was to blame, it was me."
All in all, it didn't really matter that much to Katlynn. It was in the past, and there was nothing anyone could do to change it now. It was important to, as Ciel said, help each other grow stronger. With a smile, Kat finished the last touch to her sketch.

"Hey, check this out." Turning the sketchbook to Ciel and Kishi, Katlynn showed the boys her drawing. It was of the battle yesterday, and more specifically the part right before Mr. Hami stepped in to end it. Ciel and the red hoodie boy were staring at each other, ready to face off. Though both of the fighters looked pretty beat up, you could still sense their determination and perseverance through the page. "What do you think?"

Ciel sighed at Katlynn putting all the blame on herself, but he knew it was pointless to drag on that subject. That's when she held up a drawing, it resembled the battle from yesterday. It even featured Keita and Ciel on it, wait it had him on it! Ciel was flattered that she actually decided to sketch him, raising his hand to his chin he began to inspect the drawing. "Not bad, not bad at all. It's like I'm reliving the moment, but from a different perspective." Ciel criticized, before lowering his hand into his pocket. "Looks like you were blessed with the gift of art." He joked, although it was clear that he was being sincere.

Ciel looked relieved afterwards, like if a great burden was lifted from his shoulder. "Good thing Mr. Hami called it off. I really don't know what would've happened if we continued like that." He said, a smirk brewing on his face. "Both of us would've probably been too stubborn to give up and call it off ourselves."

Last edited:

Dead account

"Well, you would not have won" Jack said, in response "keep in mind you only won because i was in the sky while a thunder bolt was going towards me" Jack continued "my punch would have broke trought your metal, trust me, i tried" he said,

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta was fed up with talk about things that happen in the past. Especially the talk about who would won. From a realistic stand point the top the 3 people who would of won were: Kieta, Ciel, or the boy with the water hands.

"Oh yeah? How is a shadow gonna beat metal?"Asta asked. Slowly he came out of hiding to join this argument. Almost pulling his hands from his pockets to prove his point Asta decided not to cause it wasn't worth it. "Even if my not controlled quirk didn't hit you, getting hit by metal is like getting hit by a truck. With my deductive reason your quirk manipulates shadows of objects nearby to make them seem physical. Therefore with that you shouldn't be able to beat anyone in the situation of yesterday cause the "battlefield" was rusty dusty crusty!"

(Fight, fight, fight! Lol)

Dead account

"You realize how tired he was after my fight right? Plus , if i had reached him with my shadow punch, he would have been too tired to make a shield, dis destroying many bones" Jack responded, confused about who the heck the person is

JPSomeone

Asta face palmed after hearing what he said. Do I really have to deal with people like him? Sometimes I wish I could knock the sense into people, cause it would really work here. After his palm he took his hands out of his pockets.

"Getting hit by lightning is one thing, making a lightning rod under pressure in merely seconds is another, being punched by something that isn't there cant be anything..." Asta said. Now he was getting into this dumb argument about who should of won, which really doesn't matter. Oh welp I'm in this argument, so might as well prove my point. Though he forgot 1 thing while he joined, he forgot to introduce himself.

"Oh yeah, by the way I'm Asta. The one he who shot the lightning bolt." He said bluntly. Just to be extra while he introduced himself he made a ball of lightning in his hand.

Dead account

"Yeah, my shadow's ARE physical , how do you think i destroyed Bug boy's legs over there" Jack said, poiting at Mike " And , after he reflected it, he broke his arm, so if i had hit, he would have been way too tired to dodge, thus making him get knocked out"

Kat smiled, glad that Ciel liked her work, and went back to drawing. Or at least, she was about two when two other students came up and started talking. The first one was the shadow guy, Jack. He had knocked Katlynn out of the competition, but Kat was pretty sure it wasn't on purpose. The other was the white hoodie kid, who introduced himself as Asta. Kat remembered him using electricity in the competition yesterday. As their conversation devolved into an argument, Kat glanced nervously up at Mr. Hami before deciding to intervene.
"Hey, uh, guys?" Katlynn said to Asta and Jack. "I dunno if you've noticed, but our teacher isn't exactly the most temperamental guy around. Maybe save the argument for when you're out earshot, 'cause I'd rather not get yelled at again."

Kishi grinned when the other male took his hand. Watching Ciel and Kat go back and forth caused Kishi to chuckle, yes; that's what a team should do. The boy shifted his gaze slightly, thinking about Kumori. He supposed he wouldn't be a huge help even if he had stayed in longer, at any rate he'd do better next time the paired up. Let's help each other grow stronger. Ciel's words sank into Kishi's mind, the boy giving a light smile in response. "Agreed." he nodded his head.
When Kat changed the attention to her drawing, Kishi smiled. He liked it better than her first one, though he wouldn't say that. It seemed to capture all the emotions perfectly. "Yeah, it's awesome!" Kishi grinned, nodding along with Ciel's compliment. The boy leaned back in his chair and smirked- then suddenly tension began to build. Kishi, previously unaware of the conversation around him, suddenly looked up as people's voice began to raise. They were arguing? Seemed a bit pointless, stupid even. The boy didn't step in or say anything, what was the point? These two were destined not to get along. Quiet Asta and Cocky Jack, not to mention their quirks were almost complete opposites. Kishi smiled at Kat's words, she said just what he thought. Perhaps she was braver than him.
"Or just shut up!" A yell from across the room caused Kishi to jump with a start before smirking. Everyone just needed a peice of this, huh? Zuron growled as he whipped his head to face Asta and Jack, all of their yelling was impossible to ignore, it made it hard for him to think. "You all know so damn little. Stop arguing like spoiled brats, and stop pretending you know what would have happened, that's just stupid. You can't predict that type of thing." Zuron scoffed.
As if right on cue, Mr. Hami made a a surprisingly loud noise with the stack of papers in his hand. "Alright students..." the man said with his usual dead voice, as if he didn't even hear the argument from before. "It seems our new class representative will be: Ciel Iridine!" Mr. Hami spoke with mock enthusiasm before sighing as he moved on. Kishi smiled at the results, how predictable.

Dead account

Jack sat back down "as if i started that argument, all i did was comment ," Jack whispered, until he heard Ciel was our representative "good luck to you" he said, as Jack did write Ciel on one of his papers

Ciel was confused to why the two were arguing. What's the point of saying that you could've done something? Just do it next time when you're stronger. That's when another student told them to shut up. Ciel scratched his head, trying to grasp this hectic situation but he just couldn't. Before it escalated any further, Mr. Hami slammed a stack of papers on his desk, silencing the area. It was unclear whether that was intentional or not.

The teacher informed us that the results came back. Ciel wasn't worried, why would he win, he only knew about three people's names. He turned to face the teacher before hearing the cursed words. "Our new class representative will be: Ciel Iridine!" The dark brown haired boy froze, he looked calm on the outside, but on the inside... Did he just saw my full name? No, I'm not fit to be an Iridine, I'm too weak! Wait scratch that, I actually won class rep! What that's impossible! No... my work load has significantly increased I bet.

Jack telling him good luck made him return to the present situation. He just smiled nervously in response, unsure if this was a dream or not. No, I have to take responsibility and do this. Ciel straightened himself and began speaking with dignity. "Thank you all for selecting me as your representative. I will make sure that your vote did not go in vain. I can see that you're all strong, be it with quirks or tactics. So, I will make sure that this class is the one to show the world that Hashino has made the best heroes possible!" He declared, immediately taking a breath afterwards.

Last edited:

Dead account

"Wow, damm , that's a good sentence" Jack said, pausing for sometime "if this school has the best, more people will join, the school will get bigger and better, Eh! Why not" he continued , "so, if were not gonna train.. and class rep is chosen, what will we do now?" Jack asked the teacher ((end of school day?)),

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Asta made a face at Zuron as if he was going to throw the ball of lightning he made. Instead he ate it and went on with his day. I'll finish the argument later I dont have time for this.

Hearing Mr.Hami he heard that Ciel became the class rep. That was a good decision on everyone seeing as he was smart and had a strong quirk. Asta went up to Ciel and said, "Congratulations, hope you do great things for our class." After that he was going to deal with Zuron.

Walking away from everyone else Asta put his hands back into his pockets then went towards Zuron. "What's your issue? Are we too quiet for you? Should we be LOUDER?" Asta said sarcastically.

Dead account

"Oh my goodness, this is really happening? The new kid that was late yesterday and doesn't talk , telling me shut up? That feels like what my brother would do" Jack tought, "speaking of my brother , shouldn't he be..." he whispered as he looked on top of a building, noticing a figure, his brother! But he disappeared quickly the moment he was noticed....

Keita watched the argument as he absentmindedly pushed his pen back and forth on the desk. So Asta is more confident than I thought. Isn't that the kid who almost killed off the guy with the bug quirk? He grinned slightly, his bad habit of enjoying drama showing. I hope Asta electrocutes him again.

Mr Hami shuffled the papers and Keita looked up to hear the class rep being announced. Of course Ciel won, he was the perfect choice.

One of the new students yelled over at Asta and the other boy and Keita turned back to watch the argument. The boy with the shadow quirk made his way back to his desk, muttering something. Asta looked like he was going to kill student who was yelling at them.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki had voted for the three people in front of him, as he only knew everyone's names from the roll call. However, Hoshi studied the class's behavior since the beginning, and voted for Ciel. Yoshisuki sighed at the student who was biting Zuron's head off and even chuckled. Hoshi was kinda scared of him. Seo jumped out of his desk and said rather calmly to Asta," Calm down, some people have their reasons to be silent, so just let him be..." He had didn't hear what Zuron said before, and hated when people argued over mere words.

Last edited:
Kishi nodded, "Loosen up you'll be great." Kishi smiled at Ciel. He wasn't sure who exactly voted for Ciel, but they were right. He was the perfect choice. It was ideal. It seemed things were starting to fall into place, or at least the classroom was gaining a little order.

Zuron huffed as people began to congratulate Ciel. It wasn't that big of a deal. He was just the leader of a group of losers. Turning, Zuron was facing the other direction when he heard foot steps make their way towards him. "Oh?" Zuron didn't so much as turn towards the boy as a light smirk curled across his lips. Someone had the balls to confront him. Great. "Issue? No-" Zuron trailed off. He paused, as if considering his options, before spinning around rapidly and standing up to face the other male. Another male jumped up at the scene, trying to calm Asta; yet Zuron could defend himself. In fact, Zuron was glad that Asta had decided to make enemies; now Zuron had a valid reason for hating the school. And a valid reason for showing all them what a real hero would look like. "And here I thought fireflies only came out at night-" Zuron's voice rumbled with a challenging edge. Zuron grinned with mock sweetness before gritting his teeth "Get any louder and you'll learn what it feels like to-" suddenly the ground rumbled with with a small croak. Then a thin film of mud erupted from the floor, which separated the boys, Zuron was forced to step back to evade getting hit. The boy shot a quick glance around the room, confused as to who's quirk had been activated before quickly remembering the desk sinking away. So he controlled the ground? Zuron waited a second, before slumping back into his seat and completely ignoring the other male.
"Bare with me... I'm not enjoying this, either." Mr. Hami said, his cold gaze even more distant than usual. The man sighed as he put his wall down. "You lot just need to calm down. How do you suppose you'll be able to control yourselves on the battlefield when you can't even do it on a classroom?" Mr. Hami huffed. He was used to dealing with the... troubled students, but it seemed this class was overflowing with them. "We've got on last thing to do; then you're free to wreak havoc elsewhere. I'm handing out a test, write your names at the top. Don't be stupid, we take this into record." the man said as he began walking up and down each aisle of desks and passing out a packet of paper. "When you're done, just hand it to me and sit back down, quietly." Mr. Hami stated.

Last edited:

Dead account

Jack glared at the paper for a long moment, not doing anything, he picked up his pencil and sgarted writing his awnsers "wow, I'm thinking high of myself now.." he thought, in about five minutes or more, Jack was finished, getting 97% "wow, that's a good grade," he mumbled as he made his way back to his seat waiting for everybody else to finish

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi took the paper, wrote her name in the top, and stared at the test for a couple of minutes. Her and Seo were in the same school together, which had the lowest GPA in the entire area. Yoshisuki may know a lot about animals, but not about anything else. Hoshi started scribbling at the side, then looked at the paper again, she was confused, but wrote a random answer down. Yoshisuki was flying by on the questions, and probably got a third of them right. Hoshi had a feeling that they weren't ready for any Hero School. Eventually, Yoshisuki got done, leaving Hoshi to just slowly write the answers that were on Yoshisuki's paper. Finally! She was done! Hoshi looked around, she was the last person to finish. But, the longer you take, the more people actually think you work hard!, she thought. Hoshi got 46.9% and Yoshisuki got 35.7%. They both walked back with their heads down.

Kumori listened as the class representative was announced and it turned out to be one of the students she voted for. She turned her head to see that the new class representative was actually the boy that she had interrupted yesterday before school even started. She tried to press his name into her memory, as she wanted to congratulate him after class. He gave a short speech, which gave Kumori a good impression and thought that she and her class had made a good choice. When Mr. Hamikaru announced that they were also going to have a test today the spider-like girl was caught bit off guard. They were having a test? He didn't say anything about it yesterday.

When Kumori got the exam she did a quick scan of it before writing anything on it and it turned out to be a test about heroes. She went to the first page and started to write. She answered all of the questions, some where she was more confident in and some less. It was difficult to write a test when you don't have a desk, but the spider-like girl finally finished it after about 25 minutes later. She just sat there quietly on her seat and every so often she would once again, play with her pencil on hand. When Kumori had finally gotten back her test, she first cupped her other four hands around her grade, so that hopefully no else would see it. 85.5 was her result and the spider-like girl was satisfied with it.

JPSomeone

"Ha! It's funny the people I talk to the least have the most to say about me-" Suddenly a mud a wall appeared in front of the 2 boys. I see Mr.Hami doesn't wanna deal with this so I'll take a chill pill.

Apparently they were having a test today too. Quickly Asta took his seat and the test paper. Using all his knowledge of watching hero movies, watching them live action, and reading books. He turned it in and got an 82.

A wall appeared between the two boys and Keita sighed as they both seemed to calm down. Mr Hami announced a test and he groaned as the papers were passed out.

Oh, it's on heroes. I can do this. Keita bit the top of his pen as he looked over the paper. The time passed quickly as he answered as many questions as he could. Mr Hami quickly checked it over and he passed it back to Keita. 68%. Not the worst I guess. He waited for the others to finish, glancing around to see the reactions of the others who had their tests back.

Dead account

"Most people already turned in their papers... that didn't take very long" Jack tought, looling at the people turning in their papers, happy,okay and disappointed of their grades, "good grief, this might just be the end of school soon with this going so fast" he thought again, Jack didn't think other people would finish very fast after getting their papers, boy was he wrong

Ciel nodded at Jack and Asta's words, feeling empowered, he thought about how this class would act a month from now. However, once he heard the words "test" resonate through the class, he hurried back to his seat. Test huh, on the second day? Wow, this school may not work the best, but we probably have more work than UA itself. Wonder what it's going to be on though... When the test finally found it's way unto Ciel's desk, the brown-haired boy inspected the paper. He sighed from relief once he saw it was about heroes, he had a pretty decent idea what they do, thanks to his upbringing. Although, he was still missing a few key components of what truly makes a hero.

The boy began filling out the test, it wasn't as hard as he anticipated. There were a few questions here and there that had him stumped, but he still continued with the best of his ability. Once he was done, he turned it in and waited for his results, however seeing as there was still a bit of time left, he figured he'd have to wait a little while. Ciel gazed at the window from his seat, simply studying the beauty of nature. One day it'll be my job to protect that beauty, amazing. As he was daydreaming, something reached his desk. He turned to see what it was and his test laid there, with a score this time as well. It revealed a decent score of a 90%, Ciel was fine with it but he knew some other people who wouldn't be.

Kat accepted the test passed to her, then took a quick glance over to Zuron and Asta. She hadn't taken Asta to have been the aggressive type, but it sure looked like the new kid was. Katlynn was quite relieved when Mr. Hami put up a wall between the two. The last thing she wanted for the classroom to turn into another battleground. Still, Kat couldn't help but to wonder what Zuron's quirk was. Well, no wasn't the time to think about that. Katlynn turned her attention back to the test, then sighed, cracked her knuckles, and got started.

Having finished and turned in the test, a few minutes later it was passed back. A solid 85%. Nice. Kat went back to drawing in her sketchbook.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett was sleeping on his desk, the test had exhausted him as he fought with himself over answers, he was woken up as his test was slammed into his desk, 84% that didn't seem so bad. twitch "oh, this is your fault Garrett, I told you, those answers you put in at the end were wrong, now look we got" Lorenzo groaned, twitch "oh l, shut up Lorenzo, yeah you gave great advice, while you checked out the new boys, I mean for crying out loud" Garrett snapped back, Lorenzo really annoyed him, but he had a way to deal with him, he reached into his bag and pulled out some pills, these would suppress Lorenzo and Bellamy, but would also mean his quirk wouldn't work until the pill wore off. twitch "No!" Lorenzo shouted throwing the bottle off pills, which hit Kat in the side of the head and hit the floor, cracking but not breaking, "you will not suppress us, not now, not.." twitch "Lorenzo what the hell" Garrett said before walking over to Kat, "ar..are you o..ok" he asked stuttering slightly.

Mike looked at his test 90% he pumped his fist in the air he saw a girl get hit in the head with some pills "are you okay he asked the girl. leaning over. He look at the thrower it was his old partner.

Lucy got her test 60% "that's barley a passing grade." Lucy groaned. Can't we just do actual hero work not school work." Lucy groaned to herself.

Kishi bit his lip as he looked down at the paper on us his desk. He imagined that he wouldn't do horrible, after all, the boy was obsessed with super hero comics. He, at least, knew everything he needed about that type of stuff. His pencil glided across the paper, slowly addressing each question with pensive consideration before marking an answer and moving on. Around him, it seemed that people were finishing the tests. Wrapping things up, the male gently placed his pencil down before smiling. He tried his best, no matter what the score would be, he was happy. The boy handed his paper in before returning to his desk with a content sigh and slouching in his seat. Only a few students remained testing now, they'd be out in no time. It was hectic, sure, but Kishi noticed that time seemed to fly at his school. Staring at the clock, for perhaps too long, Kishi jumped slightly when his paper landed back on his desk. "Oh..." the boy muttered as he made out the large 78% on his test. Not horrible, certainly not good either. Maybe comic books don't portray heroes as accurately as Kishi was led to believe. When Kat, who sat beside Kishi, suddenly got hit in the head, the boy leaned forward to check for the offender of the attack. It was Garrett, or more likely one of his personalities. Kishi sighed as he returned his attention to the front, it had been a while since he had been this bored.

Zuron huffed as a test was placed in front of him. The boy barely read the title before knowing he'd be fine. Hero students on a hero course at a hero school, anyone who failed a test like this doesn't belong on campus. Zuron knew that he could finish the test in seconds, his quirk gave him the ability of fast-thinking, reading, and marking- all he needed for the test. Yet, he didn't want to give away his quirk. Not yet. Zuron decided that he wouldn't give himself away to potential competitors, as of now he had the advantage. The young male, instead, made his way through the packet pretty slowly- though he finished about the same time as most people. Zuron was silent as he dropped his packet off, soon receiving it back and not checking the score. After a moment of staring out the window, eyebrows furrowed into a thoughtful expression, Zuron flipped his paper over to look at his score. 92% he expected higher, honestly. He had already taken a similar test at his last school; and it's not exactly expected for the students to score super high, it was rather frustrating to think that some lame dump of a school could outsmart the boy. Zuron huffed, he was better than this- he didn't deserve to be treated like all of them. Or, at least, that's what he thought.

Mr. Hami made a variety of facial expression as he went through each test; although no expression was much more than his usual, depressed face. As the man finnished handing out tests, he went back to his desk to write something down. He was rather productive considering how disinterested he seemed in the class. Within the time it took for the teacher to grade each tests, the classroom wasn't exactly silent. Though the man just sort of pretended he didn't hear anything, one could tell how irritated he already was. Without so much as a facial cue, Mr. Hami promptly stood from his desk and shrugged. "That's all of 'em." the man announced before stretching his arms out and rolling his shoulders, "You're free to go." the teacher excused the class with a gesture towards the door. "Also, tomorrow you'll be with a new teacher. Meet here, don't embarrass me. Ms. Agsaki will be working with you individually to strengthen your quirks, so come ready to push yourselves." Mr. Hami mentioned, the enthusiasm drained form his voice and his eyes focused elsewhere. Kishi grinned at the topic; finally, some real training! Zuron rolled his eyes, though, he had to admit, it was better than sitting in a classroom.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki sighed, he slightly hated using his quirk forcefully. Hoshi gleamed," Come one, guys! Let's work on our quirks tonight so we'll be even better at them when we are at school tomorrow!" Hoshi was over-excited about this, thinking that she'd use her quirk to her full potential. Yoshisuki laughed, she wouldn't do that, she'd never do it, she would be in her house, drawing something. "Mr. Hami", the moment Hoshi said that, Yoshisuki went pale," Can it be homework to train our quirks tonight?" Yes, Hoshi is THAT kind of person.

For a teacher who seemed like he was uninterested all the time he surely did a lot of work. Could it be that he's just so used to everything that it's boring now? Wow, that's actually something. Ciel heard the mention of individual skills training and was clearly excited for it. But for now, it was time to leave, the class had zoomed by.

Stretching as he rose from his seat, the boy headed for the door. I should begin thinking of my new moves today, so I'll be ready tomorrow. Ciel concluded, as he left and headed for the cafeteria. Now that I think about it, I'm actually quite hungry.

Dead account

Mr.Hami had told everyone was free, wich got Jack to get up and leave, "good grief... this day passed fast" he tought, as he walked out of the school, looked back in and saw Ciel got to the cafeteria "wait.... THEY HAVE A CAFETERIA?!" He tought, slightly hurting his head, when he walked home, he went by a café , he decided to go inside for a cup of tea, drinking it slowly

JPSomeone

As soon as Mr.Hami said he was free to go Asta went directly for Zuron. Maybe it was out of anger, maybe it was out of curiosity, but something peaked his interest about. Asta got up and walked over to Zuron with his hands in his pockets in all but but not with the same attitude as before. "So you still got an issue with us rejects?"

With some other things on his mind Asta thought about what he should do or who he should hangout with after. Maybe I should hangout with Keita he seemed nice and friendly. Oh! I should probably get to know everyone. I hear someone put out an idea about so I might join.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi, rejected, headed for the cafeteria. Yoshisuki ran ahead of her. Free food!, Yoshisuki took two of everything and chowed down. Though he appeared skinny, Yoshisuki loves to eat. Hoshi's diet was rather picky, and barely had anything for lunch. Hoshi wished some villains or someone would interrupt a school day, to make it more exciting, for once. Hoshi turned to Ciel, who was next to her. "So... must be nice voting for class president... what was your name, again?", she questioned, trying not to look at Yoshisuki chowing down.