• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
After going to get healed, Jack left the school "everyone has big dreams.. were all aiming for the top, only one of us will.." he tought, as he made a shadow bicycle and went home with it, when he arrived, he looked at picture of his brother, wich was now a villain, he went to his room and booted up the computer and started playing games

"Uh... thanks." Kat said, managing a smile back at Kishi. Personally, she hadn't really thought she did that good. Her flag color switch had failed royally, and she hadn't even landed a hit on anyone. Heck, she had spent most the time just guarding the flag. Ciel was the one that had done all the work. Slowly getting up, Kat put her headphones back around her neck and brushed the dirt off her legs. That battle... it had been pretty crazy, and Kat was glad Mr. Hami called it off when he did. But hey, it looked like Ciel had managed to pull off what Katlynn would've called a win! The girl flashed her partner a thumbs up and a smile.

"...Everyone's quirks look so strong..." Kat said, her smile slowly fading as she put her hands in her pocket. She watched as the kid that could control shadows made a bike and headed home, then looked over at Kishi. "If I was in a straight fight against any of them, I don't think I would win..."

Ciel was staggering towards his last opponent, deep breaths taken between every step but he had to win. Most of his quirk power was gone, but he still trudged toward Keita. Until his march was halted by a great wall, made from Mr. Hami's quirk followed by the echoing words: "It's done." Upon hearing that, Ciel just collapsed to the ground, exhausted both physically and mentally. He sat there with sweat trickling down his face. He glanced over at the sidelines to see Katlynn giving him a thumbs up, he nodded and smiled in response.

His gaze moved back to the field, he saw Keita there and it looked as if he was tired too. Hah, I knew that guy was strong. We will fight one day... "Hey, Keita! Nice work making it to the end, I knew you were strong!" He shouted in a joyous tone before coughing, most likely from the fatigue. However the smile retained on his face, in an attempt not to worry anyone.

Kishi tucked his hands in his pocket as he watched some of the students depart. The shadow kid went home in quite the hurry, Kishi was surprised he didn't stop by the nurse first. He nodded along to Kat's words. Of course, he knew he'd have competition. Since he was a kid, there had been people with quirks stronger than his, people who said they were better than him. Maybe it's true. But, in the long run- he has the same chance as everyone else, and no way on earth would he sit back and let that go to waste.
Kishi shrugged at Kat's second comment. "That's alright. Not everyone is great at fighting. You're super smart though, I mean everyone saw that strategy you came up with. As a prohero you may not want to be the type who always fights things head on. But you can make a plan, instead- and force the villains to work with your strategy. And when you really want something, you can always make it happen. That's why the good guys always win. So, whether or not you are offensively strong; just do what you do and it will all work out." Kishi shrugged. It sounded stupid. To think, that heroes win just because they wanted to. Of course, it went deeper than that. It went deeper than any words that Kishi would be able to conjure.
The boy hiked his bag higher onto his back, tightening the straps over his shoulder. "Sometimes it's about luck." Kishi sighed. "You know- maybe we'd be better of with quirks like theirs. Shooting flames, or creating super punches. They sure got lucky." Kishi smiled as he looked back towards the other students. "But, if you really want to be a hero. If you really want to win. You can make it happen." Kishi nodded. He did believe those words. The words which he believed before he lost, despite the fact he was proven wrong when eliminated. The boy gave a final shrug, "I've got a bus to catch. I'm glad we met!" Kishi grinned at the girl as he looked back at the field. He flashed a wave back towards Kumori before disappearing up towards the street. He had a lot to learn. It made the boy smile- he was glad. Perhaps Kishi was not the best. But, that just meant that he was going to get better, for sure- and he'd have super strong friends to guide him.

Kat watched as Kishi walked off, feeling thoroughly impressed. He certainly had a natural way of giving a speech, that's for sure. Today was a good day... And Katlynn had the feeling that this was going to be a good place. Sure, Mr. Hami seemed to be a pretty tough teacher. But all the other students seemed to be pretty chill. There was Kishi... Kat didn't think she saw what his quirk was. Still, he seemed like a good kid. And so did Ciel. He was a pretty tough guy, and even though she wasn't able to help him much in the fight, Katlynn was glad that she got to team up with him. And then there was Garret. Kat had only been able to talk to him a little bit, but he seemed like a nice kid. A little strange, but a nice kid. Picking up her backpack, she turned on her playlist and started to make her way home as the first verses of a new song began.

Blackbird singing in the dead of night.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
you were only waiting for this moment to rise

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi was healed, and walked out of the Nurse's Office. She didn't think she needed healing, but the Nurse did anyway, making her feel like she took up her time. Hoshi yawned, walking next to Jack, as he was the only person she knew. "Hi, I'm Hoshi... I forgot, what's your name?", she asked. Maybe she could be friends with him?

Dead account

((Im gonna ignore my last post..))
"Jack .. Jack Jackson" he responded to her as he made his bike disappear, to walk, "you know, you have to work on that quirk, if maybe you had blood containers close to you.. you wouldn't go out before even trying ..." he said as he arrived home, he entered it and closed the door, looked at his brothers picture and went to play games on his computer

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Immediately after Mr.Hami dismissed them Asta went to the nurse to get healed. Some bruises and burns were healed nothing serious. She didn't see the point in healing him when she could let it run its course, but she did it anyways.

Walking out Asta put up his hood and began to walk home immediately just so he can recharge his quirk. And.... Sleep!

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Great! My name is Hoshi... Uozima Hoshi, to be exact", she clarified. Jack and Hoshi split paths later, and she went to her house. It was rather small, with three floors, and brick walls. She went to the door, it was locked, of course. She summoned a zombie, and crawled on it's shoulders, then jumped into her open window. Hoshi started to get a sketchbook out, and drew a hero suit. She put in mind what Jack said, about the containers of blood. She eventually fell asleep, at around 9 PM.

Dead account

((I wanna change Jack's hero costume.. can i?))
Jack got bored of the games and went to eat " what to eat today.?" He mumbled as he was too tired for this stuff, he ended up eating instant noodles , after that he went to draw hero suits "what to do......" he said, before falling asleep

Kumori got up from the ground with somewhat of a disappointed look on her face, which quickly turned into her usual blank expression. She went to stand beside the group of students who had lost before her. She backtracked a bit in her thoughts and came to the conclusion that she did okay by being one of the few remaining students left in the game. She looked at her two hands that she burned when she grabbed the light brown haired boy. They weren't badly burned, but it hurt slightly when she touched her the palm. She thought that she could manage it. suddenly a wall of dirt erupted from the ground and Kumori thought that it was Mr. Hamikaru made by using his quirk once again. The spider-like girl looked at her homeroom teacher, who just dismissed them for the rest of the day and told them to get in the class slightly before it was suppose to start the next day. She walked back to her class room where she left her backpack and opened the zipper and took her water bottle from it. The bottle part was made out of clear plastic with a simple black cap. She opened the cap and took a few gulps of water before closing it again and putting it back into her backpack. Now her mouth didn't feel dry anymore, but it would take a bit of time before she can make webs again, which she thought was unlikely. Before Kumori closed the zipper on her backpack she took her thin black coat from her seat and stuffed it into her backpack and closed it with her first right hand and took it by the handle with her left lower hand.

She proceeded to walk out from the school gate up the small dirt path to the bridge. It was a interesting, but a surprisingly good first school day and Kumori continued the path home as she did to come to new school.

Last edited:
Ciel assumed that Keita couldn't hear his shouting, thus causing him to stand up. On top of that, the spider girl began a conversation with him. He didn't want to interrupt that, Ciel let out a small smile before turning around and exiting the field. I did well, I hope they're finally proud of me. The boy looked at his broken arm, but it didn't steal his smile.

The rankings, I hope I actually did well. First thing's first though, get to the nurse and then go home. Ciel thought, and he did just that. Acquiring a cast from the nurse, his arm didn't hurt as much. Then he packed up and went home.

El TIME SKIP______________ A la next morning

Kishi's alarm sounded off at exactly 4 in the morning. And though his parents appreciated the gesture, it didn't help that the boy slept past it; and let the high pitch ringing for the rest of his family to deal with. The blue-haired boy was awoken by a rather rough gesture when his bed began shaking violently. Waking with a start, Kishi lurched forward and instinctively pointed his fingers out- as if that would somehow stop the attacker. When the young male's vision grew clear, he let out a exasperated groan before falling back down onto his bed. "Dad, please. I'm so tired." the boy sighed as he stretched out all of his limbs in a star shape across his mattress. Kishi wasn't really listening to his fathers words as he turned over the blink at his clock- 5 minutes until the bus arrived! With a gasp the boy jumped out of bed, ignoring the chuckle form his father, who he shooed out of the room. Kishi groaned as he rubbed his aching head, he was exhausted. He barely even did anything, and it really did the boy in- he wondered if the others would have as rough a start to the day as he was having. Or maybe he was just out of shape. As he threw on a t-shirt and part of pants, the boy raced to his bathroom, splashing some water on his face before racing down the hall. Kishi let out a rushed 'goodbye' as he ripped his backpack off of the chair it sat on and slung it over his shoulder, soon disappearing down the road.
Panting, Kishi managed to make his bus. The three minute sprint made a mess out of the boy, as he leaned against the vehicle's wall and let out a huff of air- but they were at his stop in seemingly no time at all. Kishi gestured a thank you to his driver as he stepped off of the bus platform, soon taking the small dirt path down to his school. His hero school. Kishi grinned at the beat-up old building, strengthening his stride towards the school.

Keita woke up at his usual time and sighed, rubbing his eyes. He had bandages on to help heal his burns, as the nurse had been busy with other students after the battle.

Yesterday he had been so reluctant to get up and go to school, thinking of Hashino Academy as a dump that he'd hate. The first day had proven him wrong in so many ways. He already had couple of friends, if he could consider them that, and he won the initial challenge. Not much more I could ask for. Keita found himself grinning as he got ready to get the bus.

I need to try and find that girl with the spider quirk. I burned her in the battle yesterday and I never apologized. I hope she didn't get too hurt.
He pulled off his bandages and headed off to the bus stop.

When he arrived at the school he started searching for the girl, realizing he didn't even know her name. She's a good fighter, if Asta hadn't saved me she would've won for sure.

Well it's one for the money,
two for the show,
three to get ready
now go, cat go!

Katlynn made her way back down the street towards Hashino Academy. Day 2 of hero school. With her music blasting in her headphones, she couldn't stop herself from dancing a little bit. Today was a new day, and she was kinda excited to see what was planned for today. Yesterday, while painful, had been a new experience. Had been exciting. And today, hopefully the results of the competition would be posted. Kat probably wouldn't be anything close to first, but it didn't matter a lot to her. It just meant that she would have a lot of work to do.

But don't you
Step on my blue suede shoes
Well you can do anything
But stay off of my blue suede shoes.

Not really paying attention, Katlynn slid to the music with a snap before doing a spin move and looking up. It was at that moment Kat found that she had done that right in front of the Hashino Courtyard. Well... that was great. Katlynn instantly froze, before trying to make herself look as normal as possible. Luckily, there didn't seem to be that many students at the school yet. Hoping no one really noticed that, Katlynn started to make her way towards a nearby bench.

Dead account

Jack woke up, he didn't want to be late, as he remembered the teacher's words, so he ate breakfast, got ready and left, he came to school with his shadow bike and entered class "gh. I hate waiting".he said ..

Ciel was already on the phone early in the morning, having quite the interesting conversation. On the other end of the line was his mother, which meant he had called to mention his successes. The phone trembled within the grasp of his shaking hand, all of his iron nerves have depleted. "Hello, this is Ciel. I'm just calling to let you know that I've made it to the last two competitors in our first class game." He stated proudly, as he wasn't even sure how he managed to do it.
"Is that so? Did you suffer any losses?" A noble feminine voice from the phone asked. Ciel gulped, he broke his arm, he knew that was unacceptable, but he couldn't afford to lie about it. "I... I broke my arm during the battle." He whispered ashamed, already knowing the onslaught he would receive. The other end of the line went quiet for a few moments, before that same voice appeared once more.

"You broke your arm, and not only that but while participating in a game of sorts! This is why you will never make it to U.A. this is completely unacceptable." They paused but only to gather more words. "Yet again Ciel, you disgraced our name. You are a failure, just as you were back then. You even had the nerve to call me to boast about winning a foolish game. Could it be that you're intentionally following in your older brother's footsteps? Such a disgrace he was as well." It seemed like it was over, it wasn't as bad as it usually was but it still managed to make Ciel sigh. He didn't even get the chance to respond, the call was done.

Afterwards he made his way toward the academy, early as always. He dragged his feet along the concrete, staring at his shadow. She's right, I am just a failure. Couldn't make it to U.A. couldn't utilize my quirk to it's fullest. I just can't seem to do anything, I wonder if Lukas was the same? Ciel looked ahead of him to see Hashino Academy already in front of him. His face expressed a face full of despair, he couldn't let anyone see him like this. So he stood away from the small crowd, waiting for the academy to open.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Asta woke up the next morning doing his usual routine. During this normal he would walk up to an outlet to recharge his quirk. Nothing special but this was different, he had a little more confidence, and he was becoming less afraid of combat. While charging up he almost dropped tooth paste on the outlet, which he scarcely fumbled with. Besides that he got ready and headed out of his home but wearing a new, clean hoodie this time.

Walking to school he wasn't late at all but wasn't early either, he was your average Joe. Seeing more and more students show up, Asta just waited out. While waiting he contemplated the extent of his quirk of abilities and he could maximize them.

Man, if only I wasn't scared of combat. I would be number 1 if I didn't use my quirk to run away all the time. When I get the chance I should train my quirk.

Kumori woke up to her alarm clock ringing the same tone as usual, but today it was set about ten minutes earlier than yesterday. She changed clothes and proceeded to go to the kitchen. As she arrived a familiar woman was sitting at the kitchen table,which was the spider students mother. She was currently drinking her usual morning coffee and enjoying her breakfast. The spider like girl's mother had the same black hair, colored skin, amount of eyes with the same shape and coloration, body build. She also lacked some of her daughters features, she had only two arms, she was one inch taller than her daughter and her hair was slightly curly at the end of her currently worn ponytail. She was wearing her usual uniform, which was a police uniform actually, as she was a police officer. On the kitchen table were some ingredients to prepare a bread with butter and cheese on top, which was then what Kumori chose to eat.

"Good morning mom," She greeted with a small smile on her lips, "Could you possibly give me a ride to school?" the spider-like girl asked and ate her piece of bread.

"Good morning Kumori. Did you sleep well?" She replied and asked her daughter, which she answered with a nod, "Hm.. wasn't your new school a bit to the left from where I usually turn to get to the Police Station?" the spider-like girl's mother asked and once again Kumori replied with a simple nod.

"Alright, We will leave as soon as we have finished our breakfast" She replied to her daughter and continued to eat her breakfast. As soon as they were done Kumori grabbed her backpack and walked outside to get into the police car, which her mother would use to drive her to school. The car ride wasn't that silent. The mother and daughter were just chatting about the spider-like girl's first school day and she did a quick explanation what happened form her homeroom teacher to the about the small competition they had at the end of the day.

"Wow! You did very well in the competition sweaty and you put your webs in a good use," the mother complimented her daughter, but she just brushed it of, "I know I could've beaten that boy if i would've been more careful and maybe even possibly won the game" She said bluntly as they just arrived at the bride. Kumori stepped of her mothers car and once again carried her backpack by the handle. She gave a quick wave to her mother who the drove of. The spider-like girl continued to walk down the dirt path that lead to her small school. When she arrived in front of the school yard she spotted the light brown haired boy and decided to go and congratulate him on the shared first place with another student.

"Hi there. You did well in the game.. I guess I should've been more careful," Kumori said bluntly as an attempt to congratulate the light brown haired boy.

Last edited:
Keita noticed the girl with the spider quirk walking down the path towards the school. She walked over and bluntly complimented him on winning the competition. "Oh, thank you." He smiled at her. "You were amazing as well, you would have won if Asta hadn't saved me." Around them more students were arriving for the day, including a few people Keita recognized from yesterday's challenge. "I'm Keita by the way, I never asked your name yesterday."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo Yoshisuki woke up at 3 AM, bumping his head on the roof. He seemed to not care about the pain. He looked over to the bed contrary to his. Seto is already at UA..., he said about his twin sister. Seo was the only one who didn't care about using his quirk to the fullest, putting him in Hashino. He did his morning routine, then watched the News on television. He fell asleep, then woke up to go to Hashino. "I think I missed yesterday...", he said to himself. He saw Hoshi walking to school yesterday, so he did. Hoshi and Seo walked side by side to Hashino, silently. Seo turned into an osprey and held his breath. He flew to the top of Hashino. "Hurry up, or you're going to miss school...", Hoshi exclaimed. Seo and Hoshi walked into class, sitting at desks next to each other.

Kishi smiled as the court yard began to fill up. This time, he recgonized so many of the faces. He already knew most of their quirks and personalities, it was really incredible to Kishi. He ahd always beleived that an important factor to being strong is having a strong support behind you- these people would soon all be his friends. Soon they would support one another like family. At least, that's what Kishi wanted to believe. Kishi looked back at the croed, would they have to wait outside everyday. As if on command, Mr. Zumiti, the principal, popped in through the door way as the door clicked open. "Morning students." The man smiled in a sing-sing voice as he gestured the youthful group inside.

Kishi looked around for Kat. He figured it was pretty safe to say she was his friend. He saw some people that he'd really love to meet, but for now he knew that Kat was a safe choice to hang out with. The boy's golden gaze swept the landscape, and fell briefly upon a familiar face. It seemed he had caught the girl as she was just coming in- and she was dancing? Kishi let out a light chuckle at Kat's moves, she seemed to be enjoying herself. Almost immediately the girl concealed what she had done, clearly she had hoped nobody was watching. Kishi smiled as he walked towards her, he didnt say anything about the dancing. If she wanted to keep it a secret, he'd let her. "Morning." The boy smiled cheekily as he waved at Kat. "Yesterday was... Alot." Kishi chuckled. "I hope you rested well. I dont know if today will be the same-" Kishi trailed off when he spotted Ciel in the corner. He looked... Hurt. Not just his arm, but the boy held a certain sadness. "I thought he did well..." Kishi muttered to himself, assuming that Ciel was upset about his performance yesterday.
"Come along, now. Classes will be starting soon." The principals loud voice caused Kishi to snap back to reality. Kishi tipped his head towards Kat, gesturing her inside as he began walking. He made note to talk to Ciel later, but he figured it was best not to spend anymore time in the courtyard.

Zuron spent a long time staring at the brick building before him. Hands shoved into his pockets and an irritated scowl making its way across his lips, the boy just blinked at the campus before him and the people who walked around. Out of all the places he could have ended up at, why here? The boy glared at the other students, he couldn't help but feel disturbed that they must have been thinking he was one of them. He wasn't... Not even close. With a grunt-like noise, Zuron kicked the dirt path beneath his foot- how could anyone even call this dump a school. He watched the students filter in; they looked more like roaches than heroes, to him. When the principal made eye contact, Zuron growled and turned away. These people didn't deserve his respect, he knew he didnt belonf here. He worked so hard- he didnt belong in a hold like this.
Waiting for the others to filter into the school, Zuron fell into the back of the line. "I know what I'm doing." The male's gruff voice rose before Mr. Zumiti could even offer to assist him. The principal just gave a shrug, smiling again as he closed the door behind the last student.

Last edited:
Well you can knock me down
step in my face,
slander my name all over the place
well do anything that you want to do
But uh-uh, honey lay off of them shoes

Kat was just able to hear Kishi's voice over the strong sounds of Elvis and his guitar, and the quickly took off her headphones. She looked over and saw Kishi approached, and smiled.
"Hey." Katlynn said. It was nice to see Kishi again. He seemed pretty cool, and though Kat didn't know what his quirk was yet that didn't really matter to her. When he began to trail off, Kat looked over to see what had caught his attention. It was Ciel, looking to be in what Katlynn could only describe as the pits of despair. What the heck had happened him?

But before Kat had the chance to ask, she found herself getting ushered along with the rest of the crowd into school. She'd have to ask about that later... Making sure to get into Mr. Hami's room as quick as possible, Kat made her way to the back corner of the room. The same spot as yesterday, right next to the window. Having made it to her seat, Katlynn took out her sketchbook. She had managed to finish the drawing of Ciel, the spider girl, and the principal from the first day and had moved on to another page. Now, she was attempting to draw something she had seen yesterday. It was the final part of the competition, when it looked like Ciel and the red hoodie student were about to face off. Of course, right now it looked pretty rough. But Kat could still remember the looks of determination on the boy's faces, and she felt pretty inspired from that. So Kat continued to sketch out the scene.

What am I even doing right now? Why am I sulking alone when class is about to begin? This is not how a future knight hero should act at all. Ciel shook his head in disappointment with himself. That article I read online taught me something, what was it again? Oh right, "The feelings of a knight do not matter, as they are always ready to lay down their lives to protect those who do." He nodded and forced a smile, in an attempt to actually make himself feel better. That's when he saw the last of the students entering the building. That's right- my problems don't matter. Although, I wonder if I'll put down my life to protect this class in the future, will I treasure my experiences here enough to do so?

Ciel's smile faded as he had to hurry up inside, or else he'd be late. When he made it in he casually strolled down the halls, remembering the first day when almost no one knew their way around. However his walk was halted when he arrived at the entrance of the class. He really hoped nobody saw him earlier, since that was not a good representation of him. Upon entering the class, he made his way to the seat that he chose in the middle, before deciding to relax there. Well, these are the people I'll be seeing for a while, hope it all goes well from here.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki put his feet on his desk, making his chair tip a bit. When Hoshi walked up to sharpen all of her 93 hand crafted pencils, a pencil dropped, pushing Yoshisuki's chair into Ciel's desk. He landed hard on his neck, and pushed his desk over to topple the one in front of it, pushing the front desk to the front of the classroom. The noise caused Hoshi's ears to pop, as her ears are weak. She didn't hear anything, so pushed the pencil in further, making it get jammed. Hoshi emptied the pencil sharpener in the trash. While walking back, she accidentally kicked the trash can into the entrance. A huge gust of wind came and blew the pencil sawdust all throughout the classroom, cloaking the room with it. Hoshi rubbed her eyes, causing her to temporarily get blinded. She tripped over their class' teacher's desk, spilling paper everywhere. This was just one of the calamities having Hoshi and Yoshisuki in the same class can cause.

Mike walked into class seeing all the kids socializing, the fact he hadn't made a single friend and had just embarrassed him self he then walked to his seat which he could barley fit him. He huffed and sat down then "CRACK" the seat broke causing Mike to fall to the ground. Due to his exoskeleton mikes face was hidden but it was a bright pink.

Lucy opened up the door "first of school I missed the last one because my family was away now I'm back and ready to train to become no 1." She thought. Lucy saw a boy who looked like a beetle she broke out laughing.

Dead account

Jack looked at the disasters and Mike, then facepalmed "how did i end up here?..." he said,"Mr.Hami should be here any minute now. "He thought, then a girl broke out laughing, he looked at here with intimidating eyes, hoping he would quiet down

Kishi walked into the room, quietly smiling to himself as he took the same seat, beside Kat, as he did the day before. Somehow, it seemed the class had grew a bit. He was certain there were some new faces in the crowd. Furrowing his eyebrows, Kishi looked about the room; something was definitely different. With a shrug, the boy peered over Kat's shoulder- she was drawing. He didn't expect much else from the girl. Dancing and drawing, Kishi was sort of glad that Kat had those things to herself. Hobbies are kind of like a personality, so in a way Kishi knows Kat better because he knows what she likes. Folding his hands and placing them on his desk, the boy played with a fingers for a minute. It was boring now, the few seconds before class began seemed to go slow. Everyone seemed a lot more comfortable compared to the first day of school. It was nice. Leaning forward in his desk, Kishi picked out a few people from the crowd. Kumori and Keita, they seemed to get along quite well- Kishi decided he would enjoy watching their friendship grow. Asta sort of blended in with the crowd- the kid was capable of a lot more than it seems form appearance. And Ciel was plopped right in the center of everything- he was a key model to behold, a perfect poster child, yet in ways he tries so hard that it's obvious he is struggling. As Kishi analyzed the students he had earlier witnessed, he moved his gaze along to those who he was sure were not there the day before. One of which was an average looking boy, a bit short to be honest- he seemed sort of out of it, or maybe just tired. Another new student was a dark skinned boy with the scowl of a pouting toddler, yet a frightening spark took place in his gaze. A smile played on Kishi's lips as he tilted his head back and forth before releasing a long sigh. "It's picture perfect." he said aloud, one would assume the words were to Kat, though he wasn't looking at her. Everyone was there. The stories he heard as a child, they all followed a similar pattern. And though he wasn't at UA High, it seemed his classroom had all the necessary pieces to tell a heroes story.

Zuron, with gritted teeth and clenched fists, made his way into the populated room. His purple gaze flickered between each student he passed, giving each a dismissive glance before shaking his head and sighing. When he found and empty seat, the boy pulled the chair out and sat down. He sank into the seat, resting his chin on his folded arms, on the desk. They were loud. These pests, didn't they have other stuff to do than be annoying? Zuron scoffed as he turned his direction towards the ticking clock. His other school would have started already, everyone would have been seated and already taking notes. Everyone here was so slow. Would he fall behind from attending this school? Zuron growled, these are the types of reasons why he didn't belong in a pit like this. In no time at all, the room broke into chaos. Desks flying, breaking, pencil shavings. Noises erupted, laughter and crashes- perhaps a cry in the mix. What the hell was wrong with this school. The boy itched to get up and shout at everyone. Tell them exactly why they were at a school like this. Were they not embarrassed at all? Did they have to go and make a fool out of themselves, even after failing to get into an actual school. Zuron hated just having to sit with them. Zuron waved his hand back and forth, enhancing the speed of his hand so it created a small wind current- creating a small force that kept any of the pencil shavings from getting near him.

Kishi gasped at the calamity. And, as a musing as it was, he couldn't help but wonder if all this mess has some sort of symbolism.The boy didn't have time to respond, as Mr. Hami made his way through the door. The teacher, who looked like he hadn't slept at all the night before, took a step inside- looked around, and then promptly left the room again. " I don't get paid enough for this." the man stated bluntly upon reentering the room. His hallow gaze looked past the mess as Mr. Hami began to explain, "Well. You ll showed up on time today-". Zuron couldn't believe it, did all the teachers teach like this? The young boy rolled his eyes and groaned, wishing that a swift death would soon be upon himself. The teacher let out a long, exasperated sigh before shrugging. "Since these have proven to be a distraction-" Mr. Hami huffed before the desks began melting into the floor, disintegrating into mud before disappearing completely. Kishi jumped up, afraid that he, too, would turn to mud- and watched in awe as all the desks melted away. Zuron, much less impressed, muttered a curse as he stood to the side of the desk; he had no reaction at all, how was this even allowed? "Now we can take roll." The teacher said plainly, as if nothing had happened earlier, he then began to call everyone's names.

"My name is Kumori Anansi and we should probably get inside," the spider-like girl replied to Keita with her usual blank expression, walked inside the school building and continued her way inside to the classroom. She saw that her homeroom teacher was already inside the room and she felt like she had failed her mission, as Mr. Hamikaru had instructed that they should be there a bit early the day before. She silently walked over to her seat on the second row with a slightly disappointed look on her face. Kumori noticed that where her desk was supposed to be, there was a pile of dirt. She assumed that it was her homeroom teacher's doing, so she didn't question it. She put down her backpack by the side of her chair and once again responded with a "Here," when she heard her name being called. The spider-like girl took a quick look around the class and saw that it was a bit messier than yesterday and saw some new students in her class. She once again didn't question it, as she started to get the mind set to only worry about her own things and not others. She thought that it was because she stopped and spoke to Keita before class, was the reasoning that she got late. "I could've spoken to him after class or somethign.." Kumori thought and listened to everyone else's names being called.

Dead account

As another new student appeared, he seemed like he didn't care "atleast be thankful you have a chance to be a hero god damnit" he tought as Kumori entered aswell "two late people, wonder whats the teacher gonna do." He continued thinking, saying "here" when his name was called

Last edited:
Kat suddenly looked up at the sound of the calamity, freezing in mid-sketch. What the heck was that? It looked like no one had been hurt, so that was good. Still, that had startled Katlynn. Mr. Hami walked in, and Katlynn went back to sketching. She was almost finished with Ciel when the desk disappeared from underneath her. Katlynn had been leaning over said desk, so the result was her dropping to the floor and scratching a deep pencil mark through her drawing. The girl looked around to find that Mr. Hami had made all the desks disappear, and just sighed and sat back in her seat. Dangit, she had almost been finished with that part of the sketch too. Katlynn put her sketchbook on her lap and began to erase the line from the fall, glancing up and responding with a "here" when her name was called.

Ciel's hands were linked together on his desk, well as best as they could given the fact that one of his arms were in a cast. His body language told everyone that he was deep in his own mind. Although there was quite the commotion in the classroom, and it even reached Ciel's desk. He simply stared at the other student laying on the floor beside him. A worn expression took over his face, as he wasn't sure what to do in this situation. Just then, Mr. Hami had walked in, before all of the desks began to seemingly disappear. Wow, this is probably more exciting than the first day already. The boy thought whilst shaking his head.

Well anyway, I should start taking my training more seriously. Maybe then I'll get stronger? He froze for a second upon hearing his name being called but he figured it was just attendance. So he replied: "Right here, sir." He was still looking at the teacher as if he had a question forming in his head. "If I may, what will we be doing today?" Ciel kind of hoped it was a free day, however he still wanted to train, so he probably would spend his day doing just that anyway.

Keita nodded and the two students headed to homeroom. "Uh, I'm sorry for burning you yesterday, I hope you're ok and I didn't hurt you too badly." He added as the two reached the door to the classroom.

Mr Hami was already in the classroom and Keita noticed the desks had been replaced with piles of dirt. What happened? "Here." He responded quickly when his name was called. I hope he doesn't get angry at us for being late.

Keita glanced around the room and noticed a few new students in the class, along with the others from the battle. He made a mental note to talk to the new students later.

Dead account

As Jack saw Keita enter the room, he started to think that the students disrespect their teacher, then he noticed Ciel thinking about something, and he wasn't smiling "why do i feel like the emo side character right now...." he tought

JPSomeone

Asta entered the room as the teacher started to call names. Slowly and carefully he went to the back casually acting as though he was there to begin with. When his were to be called he said here and went on in deep thought.

Man this is such a drag. Having no desk, who done something so stupid for this to happen. Actually how did this all happen? What are we going to do as punishment?

Kishi raised his hand slightly, emitting a short "here" when his name was called. Nobody was really all too shocked when the desks began disappearing, Kishi assumed that they were becoming rather comfortable with their teacher; quirk and personality. The boy shrugged before lowering himself back into the strangely placed seat, it was awkward; but at least he didn't have to stand. He'd have to make do with this situation, it was kind of like a hero test in itself. A hero must be ready to compromise. Kat didn't seem disturbed, at all, infact she just kept on doodling without a desk. This made Kishi chuckled before resuming his attention to the front of the room. Though, it seemed Mr. Hami was occupied with other students.
"And what makes you two so special?" the teacher huffed as Kumori and Keita walked in late. "We're outnumbered, 5 heroes to 10 villains. The building's collapsing and there is still citizens inside. It's okay, help is one the way! Oh wait! We run out of time because our royal highnesses were busy socializing." Mr. Hami's dead gaze dropped as his tone sort of faded away towards the end of his rant. "Good to know who we can't rely on here." the teacher scoffed. Kishi winced at his words, that was a bit uncalled for. He didn't mention anything about the day before, or the new students. The teacher seemed to notice Ciel's question, though he didn't say anything at first.
"I'm curious as to how much time we'll be spending doing jack all- this is a waste of my time" Zuron added to Ciel's question with a growl. Considering that was the first time he had spoken since entering the classroom, one could assume that Zuron was not enjoying himself.
The teacher's gaze flickered an emotion of indescribable spite and distress at once, then he decided to ignore the boy's comment as he turned back towards the class. "Seeing that half of you are utterly useless on the battlefield, and the rest of you can't find your way into a classroom without making a scene- I've decided to hold off on any official training." Mr. Hami stated, ignoring the couple pitiful sighs and groans from the crowd of students. Zuron growled, cursing to himself as he clenched his fists- this really was a waste of time. Kishi let out a sigh, knowing he was part of those statistics. "Anyways, we've got some mandatory school crap to do. Or something like that. First, we have to vote for Class Representative, I hope for that to go smoothly and quickly. Though that seems unlikely for you bunch." Mr. Hami muttered the last comment under his breath. "-Then we're going to take a written test. It will be a pre-assessment to see where this class stands as far as knowledge and experience of the Hero occupation." the man went on. He then just watched as the desks reappeared from the floor. They had to write on something, "I'm now passing out slips of paper. Please write your top three candidates for class rep, in order. With #1 being the best representative. Then fold your slip and pass it to the front." the teacher announced. His speech was dead and over rehearsed. Then, Mr. Hami did just as he said, and handed everyone a small slip of paper.

Dead account

Being given a paper to vote for a class rep, Jack long tought before finally writing 'Ciel', he folded his paper and put it where he should, then he sat back down "class rep? Waste of time" he said as he put his feet on his desk

Keita avoided eye contact with anyone as the teacher scolded them for being late. Mr Hami passed out some slips of paper, talking about class representative. 3 votes. There are so many good candidates in the class. He glanced around the classroom, watching everyone else think about who to choose. Some were quick to write down their choices, and others seemed completely disinterested. Keita bit his lip and wrote down his first two choices, thinking for a second before writing down the third.

The boy sighed, hearing that there was going to be no skills training for a while. However, the teacher said something about a class representative. Ciel, with pencil in hand waited for the desk to reemerge before writing on the piece of paper the desk was equipped with. Hard choices, I don't even know anybody like that. Hmm, maybe I'll just put those 3 down and see how it goes. The boy finished writing and put his pencil down, scratching his head. To be honest, class rep seems like such a tough job. Well, sorry to whoever wins!

JPSomeone

Asta took the paper with great joy as wrote down 3 random names. This is gonna be so fun watching 3 randoms get picked, hope they hate doing like their new job. As he finished he folded his paper and turned it in. "Have fun being top 3 of the class to the 3 randoms I chose!"

Last edited: