• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
For the first time in a hot minute, Asta had the chance to open his eyes and see what was happening around him. People from his class were in hospital beds but that didn't exclude him from what he felt. Zuron was stomping around making a fuss about Drayda, Jack mumbling something from behind, even someone stumbled out of their bed. In front of him, Kishi was immediately turned his head when Kat started to speak to him, there was Aurora having a small chat with the nurse. Everyone seemed to be holding up alright from what he witnessing.

He wanted to say something himself but his mouth wouldn't move. He tried to scratch the top of his head but his hand wouldn't move either. Sleep paralysis isn't just something those dank memers made up huh? Now, Asta couldn't express himself like everyone else this morning but at least he got his thoughts to keep him company.

Kat smiled at Kishi.
"Thanks." Kat said. "But... We did it together. If you weren't there, I would have been toast."
Kat sighed before looking up at the ceiling. It really was a close call. The girl could have crushed Kat easily, with that shrinking force field technique. And something gave Kat the feeling that the force field girl hadn't even been using her full strength against them. Both times, Kat had just gotten lucky going toe to toe with her. She already seemed like she was out for blood this time. Kat hoped that she wouldn't run into her again. Well, at least not until Kat had gotten stronger. What would Kat have done if she had ran into that dragon guy? Or... or Dagger?
"You know... when I said I wanted to hang out today, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind..." Kat managed to joke, trying to get her mind off such thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi quickly shot awake, breathing heavily. It wasn't an unusual feeling for Daichi to feel. He felt the same he did after losing a boxing match via knockout. Well, not that bad actually. His head was pounding, his cheek hurt, his gut hurt... But most importantly, he was alive. How was he alive? What happened? Looking around, the young man found that he was still in the sewer. Heck, his bandanna was still over his face. Daichi tried to think back. He kicked the suit guy, made him bleed, tried to spray him in the face, then... nothing. Why couldn't he remember? Slowly, the student got back to his feet and collected his things. He had so many questions, but right now just wanted to get out of the sewer...

Drayda just laughed, but the sudden movement from her chest wracked her entire body in pain. She grimaced and chuckled weakly before looking at Zuron, trying to erase the pain written all over her face. "Well, I'm glad you are doing alright. You seem to be yourself, too. Oh, and don't worry about my injuries. I tend to heal a little faster than most people. My ribs will heal enough and I can get out of this metal box. I'm assuming they didn't try and screw my ribs together since I was fighting them off, but eh. Anyway," Drayda stopped for a bit and noticed other people seemed confused and others had even said something about being knocked out or blacking out, like it was some bad guy's quirk. Whatever it was, they all had gone through it. "I'm assuming we all blacked out and the paramedics arrived to help us. Interesting. Well, uh.... Ma'am... Nurse... Whatever I should call you, can you at least take off my ankle straps. I can't exactly walk anywhere anytime soon anyhow."

The nurse contemplated for a moment before moving to take off the ankle straps. Now that she was free from the waist down, Drayda stretched her legs and rolled her ankles around a bit before looking around at everyone else. She looked down at her oxygen tubing invading her nostrils and looked at the nurse.

"Is this oxygen tube necessary?"

"Only if your brain decides to stop your breathing, which it did after your body was so exhausted from the apparent struggle you had and the pain you were enduring after you were shipped here," the nurse replied, her nervousness and fear of the girl subsided after realizing that she wasn't all that bad, but it didn't stop the nurse from being wary.

Sighing in frustration, Drayda just gave up and shook her head before looking over at Zuron with a cheeky, yet weak smile. "So, after we heal up, how about we go training, so our stunts don't get repeated?"

"Oh, you're finally awake!" a nurse chirped when Fuyuki had finally awoken. The students vision was blurry and the background noises from all the machines with their humming, beeping and the chatter just seemed to be so loud. For every passing second things started to get clearer for Fuyuki, but it took a few more extra seconds for her to realize where she was even.
"W-.. huh- Where am I?" She asked and noticed the nurse sitting beside her.

Fuyuki took another few looks around her to finally register her surroundings. She saw some of her classmates chatting with each other, with some being in worse condition than others and some students were still unconscious. Why were they in a hospital? Why was she even in the hospital? The last thing she remembered was that she was hanging out with her friends, Aurora and Asta, but she couldn't remember what happened after that.

"You are in Urimichi Hospital," the nurse explained and noticed that Fuyuki seemed to be quite confused. She put on a reassuring smile and continued, "I need to check your bloop pressure if that's alright,". Fuyuki just nodded in response as she was still trying to remember what happened.

Kumori had been worried the whole day. There had been a villain attack revolving around her classmates. This was also the second attack already. She was also worried about her mother, as she was most likely helping the civilians escape until the pro-heroes arrived. There hadn't been any notice of what happened to the villains, but now she at least knows that her classmates were currently in the hospital. She wasn't sure if she was specifically worried about her classmates, but she knew that she did express some kind of worry. For who or what, she wasn't sure, as she was only acquaintances with most of her classmates. Kumori was even contemplating whether or not she should ask for her father if she could go and visit them to the hospital, but she came to the conclusion that he would've most likely been in still working even thought it was weekend. The spider-like girl decided to follow the news if anything else regarding the villain attacked popped up.