• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"It's fine, I rather play defense anyways. You on the other hand, better crush the competition!" Asta said bluntly. Never having been in fight before is coming into play now. Awkwardly Asta went into a weird stance that was supposed to like he was ready to fight. Hopefully I look intimidating.

There were second thoughts in Asta's head that said otherwise about this whole situation. This isn't for me. Let's go home we won't get hurt there and mom will always be proud of me. There's still a chance to leave. Shaking his head as he fought with himself, Asta continued to wait for enemy teams to show up.

Mike saw the boulder coming and on pure instinct he moved his legs apart and stuck up his arms he felt the weight of the boulder straining against his arms and his body he screamed in pain, at the weight he began to push up the top half of his body. "snap, crunch snap, crunch, snap" Could be heard as the exoskeleton and his muscles started breaking. The burning pain was unbearable. The Mike finally managed to push the boulder of his arms. Mike posed bravely in front of all then then the Adeline worked off, Mike began screaming and crying in pain, then Mr. Hami went onto the field to Mike and took him out on a medical trolley as Mike still screamed and cried.

Kishi watched his partner in awe. Her quirk was so cool! As she layered web on top of web, the flag became less and less visible; hopefully harder to access, too. As he watched all the other students begin, the boy took a deep breath before dropping lower to the floor as if in a defensive position. His quirk was practically useless, unless he squirted someone's eyes; so hopefully he'd be able to hold them with quirk less punches and kicks. Not a particularly large dude, one could assume that Kishi wasn't exactly setting himself up for success- but he did possess the slightest bit of combat experience.
Kishi looked to his left as a large shadow flew overhead, only to see that it was an attack. Fortunately not on him, but the poor guy who was attacked did not seem to be winning. The screams of agony sent chills down Kishi's spine, he attempted to ignore the cries as he focused on the field ahead of him. He'd have to be fast, evade instead of taking attacks head on. Kishi's gaze shifted to his partner, he wasn't sure how much he could rely on her; but he'd have to trust her. When all said and done, Kumori is the one really protecting the flag, her quirk is better suited for it- Kishi knew that it was his job, simply, to make sure she was able to do her job to the best of her ability.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Hmm , i probably shouldn't have made it this heavy.." Jack tought as Mike was taken away, then, he took their flag and put it with Hoshi "okay.." he mumbled as he saw Kishi , and in a couple seconds, ((tried to land a punch))punched him with shadow boxing gloves, if he hit, he could grab his enemy and throw him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett watched Mike get taken away twitch "so much for him then" Lorenzo muttered before turning into Jack who he had heard speaking earlier. As Jack placed the flag down he picked it up saying "why thank you, me. But you see I'll be taking that now" twitch Garrett, as Jack strolled off with his own flag and Jack's teams flag turning to Hoshi "er..I'm just taking it this way, it's safer" twitch "I think I did a much better version of Jack" Lorenzo said as his interruption caused him to transform back. He stood for a second before he turned and ran.

Ciel was trying to motivate himself and his partner when he heard the screams of another. Painful screams, full of agony, he turned to see that beetle student being crushed by an unknown dark object. Ciel's eyes widened at the sight of this, he was powerless, he couldn't help the poor guy through his suffering. Get that thing off of him, that's not how a hero is supposed to fight! He yelled in his mind, since he couldn't muster the power to shout. The defenseless student was done for, and some strange reason, Ciel felt it was partially his fault for not being able to help. "So that's how they're fighting." He said, his gaze locked on the dirt below him. "Fine then, no holding back." His usual cheerful attitude faded, as it seemed it was kill or be killed.

"I'm going. If we wait any longer, another student may become a victim!" He shouted, as he watched Jack's next movements. Seemed like he was going for Kishi, which meant that they could probably catch him off-guard. A strong iron blow to an unsuspecting target could easily seal the deal. "Looks like he's going after that other student now, stay here and guard the flag!" Ciel pointed at Kishi, before charging over there himself. His fist was cloaked in a gauntlet of steel and eagerly anticipating it's time to shine. Will I make it in time? Don't know, but let's think of a back up plan, just in case this doesn't work out. Ciel pondered, still running toward the group of students.

Last edited:

Dead account

Jack noticed Ciel running at him, he made blasts on his two hands to blast Ciel and Kishi, then dashed towards Garrett, jumping and Kicking him in mid-air, ((considering Garrett wasn't looking im pretty sure he got hit)) , then, blasted him, taking his own flag, as it was more important that his, "taking my flag will not be easy... BECAUSE I WON'T LOSE" he yelled as he punched

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
twitch "oh I am taking control here" Lorenzo said as he shifted into Jack, parrying his punch with a shadowy hellhound, "your quirk is nice, I like it" Lorenzo said in a flirty tone as he moved the hound towards Jack, smirking. twitch "Lorenzo, stop flirting and fight him properly" Garrett said twitch "alright, alright" Lorenzo said turning back to Jack.

(He is still disguised as Jack)

Kishi 's eyes grew wide as the same boy, who had, earlier, literally crushed his opponent, came charging at him. He watched a rage of shadow cover the other male's fists, acting as gloves as the punched towards Kishi. Kishi, remembering how the beetle-quirked boy was helpless against the shadows, dodged rather than blocking the attack. He moved slightly to the left, allowing Jack's fist to skim him. So his quirk was strong, but didn't enhance his speed at all. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed another figure charging into the battle. Would he have to fight two enemies at once? Kishi stiffened at Ciel's approached, but stayed in a ready stance; before suddenly Jack launched another attack. This kid wasn't playing hero, he just wanted to win! With a huff, Kishi stuck both of his fingers out and released a spray of water. It wasn't enough to combat the raging shadow ball, but at least he could manage to redirect it's course. A bead of sweat dripped down Kishi's forehead as he stood his ground, the stream of water from his indexes growing slightly stronger. Still, it was inevitable. The orb rotated closer and closer to Kishi's face until he heard a menacing crash. Yet, the boy felt no pain. Looking up, Kishi blinked at the mud wall between him and the rest of the field.
"Out. If that blast hit you, you'd be done for. Learn to use your feet, next time." Mr. Hami groaned as he lowered the ground-based shield. The teacher huffed as he watched Kishi's expression drop. The boy looked back at Kumori, he really proved himself useless. Kishi mouthed an apology to the girl, which she likely didn't notice, before dragging his feet off the field and sitting on the floor by his teacher. At least his could cheer his partner on.
Mr. Hami rubbed his face as he looked over his shoulder. He hadn't expected Mike to be so injured, it was his failure as a teacher that such an incident occurred. What's worse? Now he'd have to file a report on the event that took place. He hadn't expected Jack to attack with so much force, either the boy couldn't control it; or his head just wasn't in the right place. The older male didn't say anything as he watched the rest of the competition unfold. Ciel clear, noble heart puts him front and center; though perhaps he should have stuck to his own business- they were on opposites teams of everyone else. Garret seemed to have a thick strategy brewing, but it seemed a quirk malfunction gave him away. The whole thing was a mess; honestly- turned into more of a free-for-all battle. With a sigh, Mr. Hamikaru slouched in his chair and nodded to himself.

"Oh, jeez..." Kat muttered, watching the fight. Of course, she was stuck guarding the flag. Great. This whole thing was not looking good. Seeing a chance to cause some confusion, Kat changed the color of the flag Jack had just grabbed. Now, instead of holding his blue flag, it looked like Jack was holding Garrett's Dark Red flag again. It wasn't much, but then again Kat didn't exactly want much attention drawn to her. These other students weren't really holding anything back at all! It would probably best if Kat didn't move much, and hoped people wouldn't notice her. The girl kept scanning the field, keeping on guard for any students attempting to take her and Ciel's flag.

Dead account

"My flag ! It just changed colors.!" Jack tought, as he saw Kat looking at him "must be her quirk.. can't let myself be thrown of guard" he continued as he kicked Garrett/Lorenzo/Bellamy , making it look like he was gonna Uzumaki barrage his face, instead, he took the other dark red flag "no thanks" he said, in response of Garrett when he said "I'll be taking that thank you"

The dark blast was coming for Ciel at an alarming rate. Though, the brown-haired boy wouldn't go out with one blow, especially since he could see it coming for him. He shifted the steel on his hand, forming a shield, then he braced for impact.
Boom! The blast had hit, he could tell, since he was pushed back a few feet. Yet, the shield nullified the damage of the blast. What is he playing at? Using all of his strength against us? We're students not villains! He'd complain, however a grin sprouted on his face. That's good though, if he keeps going at this rate- he'll be tired in no time. Since if he was a master of control, he wouldn't be in this school. He inspected his surroundings, which caused him to notice Kishi's teammate, Kumori. I would battle her but I think I should save my energy. He concluded as the shield retracted in his skin.

I'll just play defense with Katlynn, that seems like the best choice of action right now. He quickly made his way back to his flag, and decided to watch the battles unfold around him. "These guys certainly aren't playing around. Guess we just have to show them up." He'd state, guarding the flag.

Dead account

Jack, had no care for what he was told by Lorenzo, he responded with a shadow hand stopping him flat, when that hand disappeared, he blasted everything in front of him, "gotta stop using my quirk for a whil-" he said as random projectiles , weapons and object appeared and went everywhere "well, at least you all had peacefull lives " he said as he shrugged and everything that appeared went everywhere, coming back over and over

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi was shocked at the fight going on next to her. Her soldiers leaped into action, assisting Jack, making their team have the upper hand. Due to their rapid movement, Hoshi fainted, again. Hoshi's heartbeat slowed down, a reaction to the blood loss. The soldiers copied Jack's moves, doubling his chance of success.

Last edited:
Seeing an opening in the fight, Kat started to run into the fray.
"It's your turn to baby-sit the flag, I'm gonna give it a go!" Kat said back to Ciel. She turned just in time to see a large black mass barreling towards her. She dove to the side, managing to dodge the chunk of shadow as it whizzed past her head. In fact, it looked like large chunks of black shadow were whizzing all around from Jack. Maybe Kat could use this to her advantage... Using her quirk, Kat turned herself to the same color of the shadows. Now to make her way towards a flag...

Since the main fight seemed to be around Jack and Garrett's teams flags, Kat would have to stay away from that. The girl suddenly froze mid-step as a shadowy ball bounced off the ground in front of her. She would have to go after either the spider girl's flag, or the flag guarded by a tan-skinned teen in a red hoodie and a teen in a white hoodie. Huh. The hoodie team. To get to the spider girl's flag, Kat would have to head though the main fight. So she decided to go towards the hoodie team's flag. Throwing caution into the wind, Kat began to run at Keita.

Keita had hesitated as he watched the spider girl and her partner take up a fighting stance around their flag. They were in a corner so he would have to take them head on to get to it. He was about to sprint toward them when he heard screams from near him. He turned to see the student with the bug quirk being crushed by a black boulder and winced as he watched him be carried away by Mr Hami. Who would hurt someone like that?

Keita tried to block out what was going on around him and focus on the others. He pulled off his hoodie and dropped it by the flag, activating his quirk and heating up his exposed arms. There was chaos going on around him and he noticed more shadows spreading around the field. Someone who isn't afraid to hurt people. I need to be careful. He glanced back at Asta and prepared to charge the webbed flag.

Kumori saw a student get heavily injured form a big mass of something. She wasn't sure what it was and it looked like the injured student was in a lot of pain, but she just thought that it was one less student in the game. Suddenly the student who made the thing that resembled a boulder came dashing towards her and Kishi. Luckily Mr. Hamikaru stopped the student by forming a wall out of dirt. The spider-like girl felt a bit guilty as she probably could've done something and still have her partner with her, but once again she didn't show any change of emotion on her face. When Kumori looked back at the field and there was so much going on in the field that it was a bit difficult to keep track of everything, but then there were multiple items flying around made of that weird dark matter. They were some flying towards her direction and the spider-like girl help her defensive position and occasionally dodging the items that were made out of dark matter. She gave a quick look at the other teams and saw a boy with light brown hair, from the dark red team, getting ready. She wasn't sure if his partner was going with him or if he would charge at her flag, but she held her defensive stand and gather a small amount of (or as much as she could) spit in her mouth, ready for an incoming attack.

Dead account

Jack, still with everything popping out and going everywhere, went somewhere else, and since he took his flag back and Garrett, he would be out ((of course, since weapons are popping up everywhere, how is Garrett gonna take it back?)) , as Jack tried his hardest to control his quirk, he couldn't "damnit! Damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit DAMNIT" he yelled, furious to his weakness that made his chance at U.A impossible

Yes! It looked like the kid in the red-hoodie hadn't noticed her approach. With the rod from Ciel in hand, Kat ran towards Kieta and prepared to swing. But before her blow could connect, something hit her hard and fast. A large mass of shadow from Jack's out of control quirk had finally hit Kat and sent her literally flying. The faceplanted next to where Kishi was sitting, and slowly turned over with a groan. She was definitely out of the fight.
"I... I don't think I've ever been hit that hard before..." Kat wheezed, the rod from Ciel rolling up next to her. She wasn't hurt too badly, just looking extremely winded and a little stunned.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garret hadn't been beaten or knocked out, he had walked out of the fight to argue..with himself. "For god's sake Lorenzo, don't just recklessly take over and then, flirt with the guy" twitch "oh I will flirt with whoever I please Garrett" Lorenzo said twitch "Bellamy you've been very quiet recently, you got any input" Garrett muttered twitch "oh I don't think I should.." Bellamy started to say twitch "don't ask him, he's not involved in this" Lorenzo snapped, twitch "he can speak if he wants to, but fine, just you and.." twitch "Later, this thing seems to be finishing, we'll finish this later, you take control for a while" Lorenzo snapped before twitch Garrett sighed and slumped against a wall, he had abandoned the activity to squabble with himself god he was pathetic, and he had probably made a fool of himself in front of Kat.

Keita jolted as he saw a flash of movement in the corner of his eye. He turned to see a dark brown haired girl get hit by a ball of shadow and thrown to the side. She must've been camouflaged. I need to keep my guard up until I understand everyone's quirks. He made sure she was safe and clenched his fists. I only have a few minutes. I need to get some flags quickly. Keita noticed an opening in the out of control shadows and he took off running toward the spider girl's flag. She had noticed him earlier so she was ready for him. He held his arms in front of him as he ran towards her, any form of a plan discarded.

Mr. Hamikura tensed slightly as things seemed to get a little out of control. When a body flew towards Kishi and the adult, Kishi jumped away while Mr. Hami didn't so much as flinch. The boy let out a gasp, quickly dropping to his knees beside Kat. Was she dead? He prayed she wasn't dead? When the girl rolled over, "Uh, sir-" Kishi began, but was quickly hushed by the man. Mr. Hamikura didn't seem to care much about the girl, he could tell she was fine; and eliminated, as well. "I'm sorry, that looked like it hurt?" Kishi whispered to Kat, lwoering his voice out of fear that it would irritate Mr. Hami. "Do you need help? I can go get the nurse. Or water?" Kishi offered with a smile, at least his quirk as useful for that much.
Mr. Hami, upon standing, allowed his chair to melt out from beneath him as he crossed his arms and intently watched the battlefield. The man's gaze shifted towards Garret, who seemed to be arguing with himself as he turned away from the others. Mr. Hami didn't move at first; but when a shadowy mass began flying at the unsuspecting boy, the man tensed. A beam of mud shot up and pierced through the shadowy object, "Your out! Pay attention to your surroundings!" the man yelled at Garret before motioning the boy to the sideline. Kishi sighed, he knew that Garret was probably arguing with his other personalities- Mr. Hami didn't have to be so rude about it.

Katlynn looked over at Kishi before shaking her head.
"No, I'm fine. It just caught me off guard, that was all." Katlynn said, slowly sitting up. She felt a little sore, but was sure that the pain would wear off eventually. Her color went back to normal as she surveyed the fight. It looked like Mr. Hami was starting to get involved, which was definitely not a good sign. That beetle kid was nowhere in sight, which was a good sign. She hoped he was getting medical attention of some sort. Well, at least Ciel was still in the fight. Maybe they had a chance to pull it off still.

Noticing that Garrett had been eliminated as well, Kat waved him over to where both her and Kishi were sitting before turning back to the blue-haired boi.
"So, who were you paired with? How did you get knocked out?" Kat asked.

"Alright, I'll leave it to you then!" He cheered on Katlynn as she ran toward her opponent with all her might. The strike was to connect any moment now, until- "Watch out!" Ciel shouted at the top of his lungs, but it was too late. Katlynn was sent flying, that strange shadow power knocked her back. This left Ciel dumbfounded, the shadow was capable of that? He clenched his fists at the sight of his defeated teammate, that was completely unacceptable!

I can't just stand around anymore, think Ciel, think! Who would be the most efficient take-down? He inspected his surroundings, in order to find out the current standings of his enemies. He put his hand to his chin, devising a plan. Well, seems like Keita is charging straight for Kumori... which means they'll be busy for a while. Jack is fighting himself, he wont be a problem. Only one left is that boy. Asta was it? He studied the pattern of Jack's shadow weapons, there was none. Which meant he was completely out of control, the wild quirk was acting on his own and from the looks of it, Jack knew that. The masses of shadows may have been wild, but they were predictable in exchange. Even if one caught him off guard, his shield would nullify the bulk of it.

Ciel grinned, dashing full-speed at Asta, seeking elimination. Ciel made sure to double-check his surroundings, as the shadow masses were still coming, although he was ready to dodge them. When he was in a close enough distance he shouted at the boy, "I hope you're ready for this!" A shield had formed, connected to Ciel's left hand and ready to bull-charge Asta.

Dead account

Jack, noticed less stuff popping out, then he fully took control over his quirk "finally...." he mumbled, then, he went for his place and put the two flags behind Hoshi, "don't let anybody take them, and if I'm he one who does, it's not me" he said , but then he heard Garrett get eliminated, , so then he rushed for Asta, making a shadow trampoline, jumping on it and covering his leg with his shadow matter, to kick him

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Asta not expect everything fumbled, got scared, messed up, you name it, he did it. "KEITA IM NOT READY THIS!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Snacking his hands together weak sparks of lightning appeared, not enough to hurt anyone. Well seeing as I can't attack I might as well pick up the flag and use my quirk to affect my speed!

"Well guys, now you see me...," Asta said as his body became cloaked in lightning. He picked up the flag and ran at the an incredible speed to the other corner of the field. Leaving scorch marks leading directly to him. When this is over Imma name that move I just did. Maybe Godspeed: Speed of lightning? Putting down the flag, rested a bit. Due to not using his in this extreme of a situation he only had 1 go left at it. Seeing as his body can only take so much. "Keita I hope you protect our team a bit longer, or u might have to go into combat..." He said as he shuddered at the thought of it. Oh I forgot something... "Now you don't."

Last edited:
Ciel was just about to ram into the student, when suddenly he vanished. What the... lightning? Shoot, that could really take me out if he shoots me with it. He grinned, as an idea popped into his head, then he heard something above him. A student tried to perform an aerial attack, and it was headed straight for him it seemed! "You'll have to try better than that, to take me out!" He said, as a chain shot out of his wrist attempting to wrap around Jack's leg and slam him to the ground. Gotta keep an eye on that Asta student, just in case he fires something off. Though, I got another problem at hand it seems!

Dead account

Right before Jack was slammed he grabbed Ciel's face and made a blast, just strong enough to push him back, then, he got up "guess I got this fight before the other guy.." he said right before making a barrier, wich seemed to get closer to Ciel, when it was close enough, it slammed onto the ground

Ciel was shocked when Jack grabbed his face, he saw a dark energy forming from his hand and had to think of something quickly! Oh, I know! Steel quickly shrouded his face, so it would tank the blast. Still, he was pushed back which was surprising. Yeah, okay, so he's giving it his all... Guess I should step it up a notch too then! When he looked up, some type of barrier was coming straight for him, Ciel hastily jumped out of the way, he was safe but it was only temporary if he didn't do something.

When an idea breezed through his mind, his chains shifted into a shield which Ciel pointed at the sky. The sun rays hit the shield, Ciel knew this by it getting hot. He quickly moved his shield-bearing arm towards Jack's direction, reflecting the sun's rays via the shield, in order to blind him for a moment. Afterwards, he wasted no time forming a steel-pole to breach the barrier and eventually hit Jack with it.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi's quirk wore off, making Jack's winning chance dwindle down. Hoshi woke up, again, this time throwing the flag on the ground. She looked up at Jack fighting Ciel. Hoshi stressed out, put the flags in her pocket, and ran. She didn't want to abandon Jack, but it looked like he would be eliminated.

Dead account

Jack got hit, he was pretty hurt, but he eventually reached the pole and grabbed it, throwing it with Ciel away, making a shadow ball go after him, then he rushed for Ciel and put a barrier behind it, Jack noticed the soldiers go out. So he jumped back and prepared for another attack

Seeing as the pole was useless now from being thrown in the air, Ciel's body quickly consumed the pole. There was no resting for the brown-haired boy, as when he regained his senses, a blast was already hurling towards him. He tried to react, but it was too late, boom! Ciel was blown out of the sky but it wasn't the end yet, he caught himself and landed on the cold dirt. I'm tired of this nonsense, I should've predicted that strategy. Ciel rose slowly, a shadow was casted over his face and his grin was gone. I have to do this for the pride of the Iridine name... Or else.

He stood there, as if he was contemplating something. When suddenly, two decently sized wrecking-balls erupted from his back, following that was Ciel's rising hand. He held an open-hand toward Jack, and with a single word: "Go." They rushed at Jack, one went directly for him attempting to challenge the barrier, while the other played a more stealthy attack from behind. Ciel put his hands in his pockets, as his wrecking balls were to do all the work for him.

Dead account

As the barrier got obliterated, Jack, needed a new plan, something out of the blue. . But then he saw two Balls coming at him, "think..think..oh yes. ." He tought, as he made shadow strenght enhancing gloves and grabbed the balls, to throw them back at Ciel, he seemed to get a little tired tho, so, he made a shadow jetpack, when he was in the air, he made it disappear and has he was falling, he made shadow metal strenght enhancing gloves, ready to hit while in the air

As Keita ran towards her, he noticed the spider girl produce a long white thread from her mouth. He tried to move past her straight to the flag, but she grabbed his bare arm with two of her hands. Keita winced as he heard her yelp sharply and pull away. Thank goodness I didn't make it too hot. He reached out to grab the flag but the girl grabbed his shoulder that was covered with his t-shirt and pushed him to the ground. She tied the white thread around his wrists, being careful not to touch his skin. Keita struggled but found he couldn't move. The girl pressed her foot onto his chest to keep him on the ground as she watched for other attackers. Webs, of course. I'm so stupid, of course she can make webs, her quirk is spider. I think I can burn through these... I just won't be able to use my quirk after this...

Keita bit his lip as he felt his arms heat up as his quirk began to affect him. He noticed the redness spreading up his arms as he forced himself to focus his heat to where the webs were binding him. Even if I do break out of this, what am I going to do about the girl? She'll be able to tie me up again and I won't be able to use my quirk if she does. Ugh I hope Asta is doing better than I am.

JPSomeone

Asta watched as Keita struggled with the spider. Being helpless he watched as he got stuck due webs. What am I doing? I'm just standing here doing nothing as my teammate. I- I- I should probably learn something from this. Quickly Asta cloaked himself in lightning one last time to save Keita. Flag in hand, Asta prepared to vanish and reappear next to the spider girl.
Using the flag he freed Keita from the webs then prepared to actually attack with lightning. This is it, if I'm about to go down... I'mma go out with a bang! While trying to hit everyone else of course. Asta traveled to the right of spidey girl to alone everyone else in his vision to go for 1 mean long range attack. Pulling his fist back he began to say, "Take this!" As he fired his fist to release a bolt of lightning charging at Ceil, Jack, and Kumori. After doing so Mr. Hami came to retrieve him seeing as his body couldnt handle that much electricity yet.
"I see you tired out your batteries... your done for today." Mr.Hami said.

Keita cheered as Asta came out of nowhere and pushed the spider girl off of him. He broke free from the webs and deactivated his quirk, taking a deep breath to try and distract himself from the burns on his arms. He watched as Asta was taken to the side after becoming exhausted. That last attack was awesome! I would have been done if he hadn't saved me, I can't let it be in vain.

The lightning had hit the girl and weakened her. Keita stood up and prepared prepared to fight. I can't use my quirk so I guess i'll just have to tackle her while she's distracted.

So he attempts to finish me with my own attack? Not gonna happen. Ciel reached out for the two wrecking-balls hurling straight for him, with the help of his quirk he was able to slow them down to a safe speed before consuming them. Jack seemed to be readying another attack, so Ciel braced himself. However another student shouting could be heard, just before the field was illuminated from a devastating blast. It was coming right for him as well as Jack. I'm dead. The hopeless brown-haired boy thought, until that same idea from earlier reemerged from the depths of his mind. Shoot! Will that even work now? I never knew that his lightning would be that powerful!

Ciel calmed himself and extended one arm towards the blast and another toward Jack. The metal rapidly began to envelope both of Ciel's entire arms, forming a strange shape. They were two giant lightning rods, his last ditch-effort. His left rod-arm barely caught the massive incoming blast, cracking the metal, but it served it's purpose. The current of lightning safely traveled through a metal wire within Ciel that connected to the other rod aimed at Jack. The lightning surged through the sky and was headed right for Jack. The immense recoil pushed Ciel way back, knocking him on the ground. Not even being able to witness if the attack hit him or not. When he recomposed himself, he noticed that the some of the left lightning-rod had shattered. He gazed at it with a hexed expression strewn across his face.

He was in a panic, not wanting to shift it back to his left arm, in fear of what the shattered rod really meant. Although, he braved it out and transformed the rod back into his arm. It was broken, a pain swelled through-out the entire arm. Ciel gritted his teeth and made a steel brace around it to shroud the pain temporarily and not by much. He stood up, trying to ignore the pain his arm inflicted upon him and inspected the area for anybody else.

Dead account

As Jack was falling, he noticed ligthning going for him, he was at full speed so it missed, but then another coming from the ground, he wasn't able to dodge and took it to the face, a loud explosion made its way and Jack was free falling, he fell on the ground, making a crater, but he was now eliminated...."damnit.."

Not wanting to give the girl a chance to refocus, Keita grabbed the flag and ran towards her, gently pushing her over the white line to make sure she was eliminated. She regained her bearings and turned to face him. "Good job, you fought well!" He smiled at her.

Keita turned to survey the rest of the field, it was almost empty. He noticed Ciel standing near a boy who must've been hit by Asta's lightning. Keita grinned, of course we're the last two. He moved his fingers and a shot of pain ran through his right arm. There's no way I can fight him now. I hope Mr Hami sees that.

Kishi's eyes grew wide at the scene before him. "I was with Kumori- she did well." the boy smiled, before his gaze dropped to the ground. His partner was so much more advanced than him. How could he keep up with offensive quirks like lightning, iron, and shadow. The boy clenched his fists in his lap. He couldn't defend himself. That's how he got out. Stupidly.
"Oh yeah, you did awesome out there." Kishi smiled at Kat. Her quirk wasn't offensive either, but she had a clever strategy. "This wasn't the most ideal way to show everyone off. But I think you made your mark- good job." Kishi smiled at the girl. He was one of the first to get out. But in a way, that was alright. He'd have to work hard, and eventually he'd catch everyone by surprise with how strong he really was. Hopefully. It seemed that just about everyone was eliminated left. Only two more students remained on the field. They both looked exhausted. Kishi bit his lip, who would win. They were all so inexperienced- but the thrill of any battle could get the young boy excited. It seemed that both of them had an injured arm, but a determined glare occupied their expressions. Suddenly, the earth began to tremble.
"No more." Mr. Hami said simply as a massive wall was conjured between Keita and Ciel. "It's done." the man stated without any other comments. Mr. Hami rubbed his hand across his face, his usual stressed expression taking place there. "Those who are injured, please find your way to our campus nurse. All others are excused to leave for the day." the man stated. Kishi looked up at the sky, it was darkening- but he couldn't believe the school day had ended so quickly. Then again, he doubted anyone would be able to return inside for a lesson after that. "Get some rest, I'll have the results of today match posted on my board tomorrow. Don't think about it to much And tomorrow morning, I expect you their before class is supposed to start." the man stated plainly. He then just sort of dropped his shoulders ans shrugged, "So- get out of here." he huffed.