• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett followed Mr. Hami, he was thinking to himself about how this place didn't seem to bad. He glanced at the sketching girl as he left and walked out, she seemed to have made a friend, he hadn't even considered asking about to be friends, he had just apologized and walked away. Oh well, he reached where the teacher had gone and waited for the rest of the class. He sighed to himself <oh you so have a crush on her> came Lorenzo's comment in his head, <hang on a second, who is that> Lorenzo added as Garrett had turned to see Jack also waiting <he's cute isn't he> Lorenzo thought. Garrett ignored him and stood leaning against a wall waiting.

Kat managed a small smile when Kishi asked if drawing allowed her to relax. She nodded.
"Yeah. I'm Kat." Katlynn said. A paper airplane gently hit her in the head, and the girl flinched in surprise. Looking around the classroom, Katlynn didn't figure out who had thrown the airplane. It had appeared to have came from her left, but Kat wasn't sure who threw it.

"Yeah... Hold on a second..." Kat said to Kishi. As the rest of the class got up to follow her, Kat unfolded the paper airplane. It was... just a blank paper. Shrugging, Katlynn folded up the paper, slipped it into her pocket, and began to follow her classmates out of the classroom. She had also made sure to bring her sketchbook with her.
"So, what do you think we're going to be doing?" Kat asked Kishi.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta being lost in a school that is as small as a house built with legos. Such a great achievement. Slowly he wandered around the school searching for students his age. Only 1 classroom appealed to him so he entered.
Upon arrival Asta knowing full that he was later to class than others decided not to acknowledge he was late. If I don't acknowledge it they won't either. As soon as he entered the teacher left and students followed.
Being tired of trying to find them he turned around to follow directly behind Mr.Hami. "Hey, Teacher, what are doing now? I was kinda late so can ya fill me in on what's happening?:

When Mr. Hamikaru gave the class instructions, Kumori's head filled immediately with questions. Do we need any equipment with us, what are we going to do, is it quirk related, and much more, but she stayed silent as her homeroom teacher recommended. The spider-like girl didn't necessarily like the teacher, but she had to at least be able to cooperate with him. She gave a quick look around the class once again and noticed that the white haired boy from earlier who seemed to twitch a lot, but Kumori didn't mind that, nor did she care really. She also saw a girl drawing and a blue haired boy speaking with each other, but the spider-like girl couldn't hear what they were discussing about either. She walked out of the class room, closely behind her homeroom teacher to the back of the school, while her upmost hands folded behind her back while walking.

Last edited:
Nerves hit Keita as everyone stood up and started to follow the teacher. He quickly adjusted the black band on his wrist and took a deep breath to calm himself down. Being nervous would only make it harder to use his quirk. He wanted to make a good impression not end up giving himself second degree burns on the first day.

Keita followed the group of students lead by Mr Hami and made himself look confident so that nobody else would see his uncertainty. Hopefully this would be a good opportunity to learn about the quirks of his classmates, but that depended on what the stern teacher had in mind for them all. Scanning the crowd, he could see most people seemed excited. Either that or they were also hiding their worry. He fiddled with the band again as the group stopped behind the school.

Kishi smiled when Kat introduced herself. He waited for the girl, who seemed to have gotten hit by something. A classic prank, he assumed; it clearly didn't bother the girl to much. "I don't know-" Kishi shrugged at Kat's question. "I hope it's fun though." the boy grinned, "probably some sort of tests. I heard that most hero schools test the student's physical capabilities during the first couple days." he shrugged. Kishi sighed, physical capability, what he lacked most. His quirk wasn't exactly super strong of enhancing like some of the other's, he would have to prove himself in other ways. Kishi looked down at his hands, each finger sported a small hole where he could use his quirk from- what is he still wasn't good enough? Looking back up, he offered Kat a smile "Wherever it is that we do, it'll be our first step to becoming heroes." he nodded confidently.
As the group walked down the hall, Mr. Hami with his usual irritable expression; they soon found the door to outside. "Huh?" the older male looked to his side as a boy appeared next to him (Asta). The teacher scowled at the poor boy's comment, "Kinda late? You know, kinda late in the hero world means that lives are lost because you weren't there fast enough." the man huffed. "Just follow, I'll explain once we're out there." the man huffed.
Once everyone was outside, the teacher looked down upon his class with a rather bored look. When Jack asked him a question, he looked at the boy and shrugged "Sort of, I guess." the teacher gave his half-hearted response. He then turned away from the single student and towards the whole group. "They say that competition drives us- it's the only way to get better." the man sighed, "Therefore, I figured what better to start the year off than a little competition? You students will be competing in a challenge to assess your strength, speed, team compatibility and combative ability- some key components of being a hero." Mr. Hami shrugged. "By the end of the day, we'll know who's at the top of the food chain in our classroom." the man nodded.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"That is intense..either way, i will get to do something finally" Jack tought, "wait a second... are there gonna be teams?" Jack finally asked, the thing he hated having to do.. teamwork, now this will be a challenge for him as he looked at the others.

Ciel was the last out of the classroom, his eyes scanned each and every one of his classmates. Trying to predict what quirk they probably wield. This is a rather unique bunch of students. Which also means that they must have a unique set of quirks too. Ciel grinned, as he trailed behind the students. I hope we get to challenge each other, it'll be fun. The class finally made it to the back, and the teacher gave a short synopsis of what will go down. A fire was lit inside of Ciel, he knew this was his chance to prove himself. Top of the food chain... That sounds very- ah whatever. Let's just get this started. He had his trademark pose with one hand in his pocket, as he stood near his classmates.

A competition to start off the year. Most schools started the year with a competition so this wasn't too surprising to Keita. The components the teacher listed didn't sound so bad, but how well he ended up doing depended on his classmate's quirks and how well they used them.

Team capability. So they would be working in teams at some point. Keita now wished he had spoken to more people before class began. Well I guess i'll have to speak to them soon.

Top of the food chain.
That was certainly the first impression Keita wanted to make. He could feel his nerves being replaced with excitement and he grinned as he looked at his classmates, wondering which one of them would end up being the best.

Kumori once again listened to her homeroom teacher and thought that It would be interesting to see what the challenge was. She once again looked around the group, which she called her class with a blank expression on her face. She tried to see if she could predict who would be a challenge and who would't and the words "on top of the food chain" repeating in her head over and over again, but then she remembered that they were required to be in teams and that would be a challenge. The spider-like girl hoped to get good or at least people she could cooperate with. She untangled her hands from her back and this time, crossed all of her arms while still looking around her class.

The dark-haired boy did one final scan of his classmates, he then proceeded to ask a question. "So Mr. Hami, I'm assuming we're going to have to spar against each other- in teams?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. "If that's the case, then you probably have our teams planned out already." He said, sighing before a buoyant smile appeared on his face. "Well, whatever, I'm ready either way, sir. I think that's a good way to get to know everyone." He told, retaining his carefree attitude.

I'm going to be with these people for quite sometime. I suppose I should get to know everybody, well at least memorize their names by heart. Hopefully this exercise will help me accomplish that a little.

Kishi shifted on his feet. Teams? He never minded such a thing, but what if he ended up holding people back? Kishi looked around the group of students carefully, who would be his teammates?
Mr. Hami, fed up with questions, let out a grunt before the ground beneath him cracked, and from it a chair was formed out of the dry mud. The man fell back into the seat and sighed, "The following activity will be partner based..." the man began before he read off the teams. The older male let out a low huff before continuing, his voice growing more and more uninterested by the minute. "Each group will be given a flag-" Mr. Hami motioned to a bunch of variously colored flags "You must place your flag somewhere on the field. The goal of this challenge is to try and take as many flags as possible while protecting your own. Once your flag is taken, you are eliminated. Quirks are allowed, as is active combat. Keep in mind, this is not only a task of strength, but one of strategy. Find your partners and a place for your flags, and you will begin on my mark." Mr. Hami instructed.
"Seems kinda fun. Like a game." Kishi smiled as he commented on the event towards Kat. She wasn't his partner, nor was the other boy he met; he just hoped his partner would be a good one. "Good luck." Kishi offered before he went off to find his partner. Kishi poked his head around the crowd, unsure of where to start. Then, with a shrug the boy then started calling out the name he was paired with. "Kumori? Kumori? Kumori!" Kishi asked as he sort of just walked around the group.

JPSomeone

Combat? Active fighting? Quirks? I'm a pacifist though! Asta didn't like the thought of fighting, slowly he hidden himself far behind everyone. This plan would help him be forgotten or chosen last. To top it all off he put on his hood to make him sleep like he didn't want to be bothered. I'm 100% sure this plan will get me out of this!

Dead account

"Where is the guy named Hoshi!" Jack said, looking for his partner, he needed him as fast as possible to make a strategy. He already tought, he saw Asta hide , "don't laugh don't laugh dont laugh don't laugh dont laugh dont laugh. .." he tought, Jack tought it was funny for someone to enroll in a hero course, then, hiding himself so he doesn't fight ,

"Yeah, you too..." Kat said to Kishi as he walked away. Kat nervously bit her thumbnail as she surveyed the field, then the students. No places to hide the flag, no cover to duck behind... This was not going to end well. When it came on the offensive front, it was quite clear that her quirk was not going to do anything. Pair that with the lack of hiding spots meant that there was going to be a lot of straight fighting. Which meant that Kat was probably just going to end up weighing her teammate down...

No! There had to be someway that Katlynn could help out her teammate. So what if her quirk didn't power her up or deal damage like other students? That just meant she would have to fight smarter than everyone else... Looking over at the group of flags, an idea started to form in Katlynn's head. The girl picked up the green flag before walking over to her partner, Ciel. It was the same well-dressed, dark haired boy from the start of the day. That reminded her... Garrett had the ability to change his appearance. She'd have to establish a foreword with Ciel to make sure they knew it wasn't Garrett.

Mike walked over to the kid named Garret. "Hi my names Mike." Mike told the boy. "You probably know that, sorry." Mike apologised. "Do you have any plans or strategies, because my quirk makes me really strong and I can take heavy damage from opponents. What your quirk" Mike asked Garret.

So my partner is Katlynn, wonder what quirk she has. Well we'll need to work together to find a way to efficiently combine our positives, whatever it is. Ciel's gaze shifted around the area, until he found her, his partner, Katlynn. He made his way over to her, a blank expression covered his emotions. He was slightly worried, but that was only because he didn't know anyone else's quirk. Ciel stopped a few feet in front of his new partner. "Hello, I'm Ciel and it's a pleasure to team up with you" a smirk grew on his face, "however, let's get to business." He spoke in a casual tone, with a hint of competitiveness.

He scanned the barren field of sorts, then shrugged as if it was all pointless. "If you have a certain spot where you want to put the flag, be my guest. I really don't have one in mind." He stated. "We can talk about our strategy once we get there, alright?" He looked at the brown-haired girl, awaiting her response.

Last edited:
The challenge was a simple game of capture the flag and Kumori felt confident on winning it, or at least going to be good at it. She once more listened to Mr. Hamikaru and noticed the dirt forming into a chair under him and then her home room teacher sat on it.

"So his quirk allows him to use ground to make different things. I wonder if he is going to use his quirk during the game to make it more challenging," She thought to her self, but then turned around, as she heard someone call out her name multiple times. She noticed that it was a blue haired boy walking around the opposite end of the group where the spider-like girl stood. She walked over to him and gave him a quick scan with her eight eyes. Kumori couldn't tell much, other than that he seemed like a very positive person, which wasn't going to help much in the game.

"I assume that you are Kishi? I am Kumori, as you may guess," the spider-like girl said with her usual blank face and gave a quick look around the group. It looked like some were still looking for their partner, so she started to walk away from the group, but then stopped about few feets away from them. "Are you coming or not?" she bluntly asked and waited for the blue haired boy to come over.

"There, now we can think up some kind of a strategy. So, this game requires team work and that means that we have to know each others quirks," she explained to her partner, "I'll start. As you may see, my quirk is called "Spider". It means that I have the same abilities as a spider, like climbing on walls and the ability to make silk out of my spit, which can be used to make webs, but my web isn't that strong as I would like it," she continued to explain, but was now whispering to make sure that it was at least difficult to listen to her and her partner..

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett turned to Mike, "well my quirk means I can turn into anyone, including their quirk" he stood for a second before turning to the boy again, "I need you to be a distraction, you distract one person and I will turn into that person, luckily I've heard everyone speak, yeah so while you distract the real one, I can walk up to their partner and take them out without them realising I'm not their teammate". He then stood waiting, twitch "Perhaps bug boy, I should inform you about myself and Bellamy, I, Lorenzo and Bellamy are Garrett's other personalities, so yeah" Lorenzo said to Mike twitch "yeah so that was the plan, just for now ignore Lorenzo and Bellamy" Garrett said.

"Alright." Kat said. Katlynn looked around the field before deciding on a spot near the edge, where their backs would be to the wall. It wasn't much, but at least then they wouldn't have to worry about any sneak attacks. She began to make her way over to where she would start, their flag in hand.
"Okay, so my quirk doesn't seem to do much. I can change the color of things. But, notice how all the flags are different colors? I might be able to sow some confusion by swapping the colors of people's flags and making them fight each other. Or changing the color of someone's flag we took to make it look like our flag, so they might think we're just running away with our flag." Kat said quietly to Ciel. "Also, one of the students here has the ability to change their appearance. We need to have a code phrase, so if we get separated we can make sure we are who we say we are. That's what I got. You have any ideas?"

Ciel grew irritated quickly, upon hearing his partner's words. "Don't sell yourself short, you don't need a combative quirk to be amazing. For example, we can deal with the shape-shifter easily with your quirk, I believe." He boldly stated, before going on to elaborate. "I'm thinking 'palette' as our secret code word. Since you can change the color of things, which means you'll be able to change the color of my shirt to avoid confusion." He explained, through whispers.

He held a confident smile now, as if he had something else planned. "Katlynn, your quirk is amazing. It goes well with my own, for this game at least." He'd state, before going ahead to introduce his quirk. "Oh right, my quirk allows me to make use of the iron within my body to make anything, but it will be made of steel. I can make my hand become a sword, or just make a sword that I can hold normally." He said, quietly, making sure nobody listened in. "Though, what I'm thinking is- I make a fake flag made of steel, then you change the color of it to their color. This will make them give up, as they will believe their flag was already taken from them. Then you can go in and take their real one, while I boast about how easy it was or something." Ciel said, retaining his hushed tone.

Ciel put his hand on her shoulder, accompanied by a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, we got this." He said, raising his other hand towards her and in an instant, a steel dagger emerged from his skin. "Take this, I can't be doing all of the fighting." He spoke in a joking tone, afterwards he removed his other hand from her shoulder.

A voice from behind Kishi caused the boy to become slightly startled, he jumped forward before releasing a chuckle and spinning around. “Yes ma’am.” the boy nodded, it wasn’t unitl after he spoke that he really looked at the girl. It was the spider girl. One of the few students with quirks that really altered their appearance, it was so cool! Kishi’s eyes sparkled at the sight of her, no doubt her quirk would come in handy during the match. When the female began walkign away, Kishi sort of stood in confusion- but he quickly repsonded to her gesture by dashing to her side. Kishi listened to the girl with deep interest “Sweet!” he grinned as she finished. His quirk was gonna sound so lame after that. Drawing a deep breath, the boy nodded “My quirk allows me to shoot water out of my finger tips, see?” Kishi smiled as he allowed a small stream to flow form his right, index finger. “Problem is, it doesn’t get much stronger than that.” the boy chuckled nervously, clearly he was insecure about it. With a subtle shrug, the boy smiled again at his partner; "I'm sure it will work out!"

Kishi looked back at the field with a thoughtful expression, “It seems that our best bet is to stay defesnive. Atleast at first, until we can manage to figure out everyone elses quirk. We’ll stay close by eachother, and protect our flag while observing the opponents. Hows that sound?” Kishi asked as he leaned back on his heels. He didn’t want to lose. The last thing he wanted to do was lose. “So about those webs of yours? Do you think you’d be able to make nets out of them? Provided I give you the time and protection?” Kishi asked. Suddenly, before his partner could answer, Mr. Hami gave a hoarse yell over the students.

“I hope you’re ready!” the teacher smirked before he kicked a bucket towards the group of students. “Each group pick one flag.” there was only one of each colored flag in the bucket, and only enough flags for each pair. “You’ve got 5 more minutes.” the man yelled out, causing Kishi to smile. He was ready.

All tho the bug boy comment was a little rude Mike nodded "good plan." He complimented. But now I'll have to purposely draw attention to myself." Mike thought a little scared at the concept. He then walked onto the field "lets do our best Garret, Lorenzo and Bellamy." Mike saiid pumping his fist into the other. Mike ran and grabbed a dark red flag.

Keita looked around for his partner, someone called Asta. A cool name, hopefully he could fight. Everyone was already partnering up and there was only a few people left that it could be. He noticed someone cowering at the back of the group, their hood up, seeming either nervous or not bothered. Keita moved through the crowd over to the hooded student just as Mr Hami called to let them know they had five minutes.

"Hey...are you Asta? I think we're partners." Keita brushed his fringe out of his eyes and hoped the other student had a quirk that could help them win. Lots of the others seemed confident and had strategies already. If they didn't come up with a plan soon then it would be hard to beat them.

JPSomeone

Startled by Keita's appearance Asta pulled up his so it covered his face. "PLEASE DON- Wait... your a student?" He said as his thoughts came out his mouth. It's probably because we're partners for the capture the flag activity. I should probably state my name quirk and think up a plan quick. Slowly pulling the hood up so it cover his face, Asta stood to greet his partner. "Yeah... My name is Asta, you must be Keita if I'm correct. What's your quirk? Mine is lightning." He said in a whisper.

Dead account

Jack picked up a blue flag , right before seeing Kishi shooting a little bit of water from his index . Then he turned to Hoshi, "we'll stay by the corner over there, i'll make a barrier protecting the flag, while i go take some other student's flags. " he said "understood?" He asked , he needed to make sure he wasn't paired with a complete idiot .

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi smiled. "Of course!", she said, happily. Hoshi noticed the stretch of land. "I can't believe I am in a school for heroes...", she said to herself. "Is it okay if I don't use my quirk?", she asked.

Dead account

"What even is your quirk anyways" Jack asked, he couldn't just team up with someone he doesn't even know the quirk of "alright, i think were starting" he said, going to that corner "let's go" he continued, he was gonna ask about her quirk later

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
When they arrived at the corner, she explained it to him. "I can summon the undead to fight for me, but the loss of blood and oxygen makes me faint", Hoshi said, rather cheerfully," Hopefully, it can come to some use..." Hoshi stood back while Jack did all the work, feeling kind of mean for putting all the work on him. Out of nowhere, she summoned two soldiers, which climbed out of the ground on to the field. Hoshi fainted immediately, though.

Dead account

Jack face palmed, she knew she would faint, but atleast they got two defenders for the flag, he stopped Hoshi from her fall and put her on the ground, with the flag, but he put her, ON the flag, so there are now 3 defenses for the flag ((soldiers, the shadow barrier, and her)) , now he went on the flag hunt

Kumori thought that she was really lucky to get Kishi as his partner, as her webs were water-soluble. She simply nodded to her partners plan, which she thought was quite good. She was going defensive early game either way and observe others to find out their quirks. The spider-like girl quickly turned around and heard Mr. Hamikaru yell that they had five minutes to prepare for the game and kicked a bucket where the flags were held in, which she thought was unnecessary. She quickly turned back to her partner, nodded and ran to quickly to snatch one of the flags with her top right hand and ran back to her partner. When she came back to Kishi, she showed the flag, which just happened to be purple.

"Where are we going to make the 'nest'?" She quickly asked her partner, but made sure that the word "nest" sounded sarcastic and hoped that her partner understood what she meant by that.

"Yep, I'm Keita. My quirk is heat surge, which basically means I can make my skin really hot. It's not the most useful for this challenge but I guess we can make it work."

Keita noticed people were choosing flags from a pile and he grabbed the closest one, yellow, heading back over to Asta, who still seemed nervous and was covering his face with his hood. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Your quirk is really cool, and we'll come up with an awesome plan so don't worry, we'll be fine."

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Hearing Keita's words encouragement Asta started to believe they had a chance. Seeing as he wasn't keeping his tough 'I'm always sarcastic' act he only had 1 way too respond. "I'm actually fine and my quirk is awesome I know." He said sarcastically. Carefully he pulled down his hood to show his messy black but also to show his face in general. "Anyways what's our plan?" He said bluntly.

Man, anything could happen here and now! Frick why did I run for the hero unit? I'm not meant for this, I'm not a fighter. Just gotta go with the pacifist route and hope for the best. Hopefully I don't have to use my quirk that I don't even know to use that at all....

Katlynn gave Ciel a confused look when he got upset over her calling her quirk not that good. After all, it was her quirk. She should know if it's not that good! The pair reached the starting spot Kat wanted, and the girl planted their flag in the ground. She nodded when Ciel came up with the code word, but her eyes grew wide when a he summoned a knife out of his hand.
"Um... could I get something a little less... lethal? Like a rod or a baton or something? I don't wanna end up stabbing someone." Kat asked, not really wanting to touch the knife. "And how much stuff can you make? Won't it be a bit much, making both a flag and something to arm yourself with?"
Kat wasn't quite sure what iron did in the human body or what would happen if people ran low on it, but she didn't exactly want to find out. Didn't it help with the blood somehow? It was at that moment that Kat realized she was still wearing her headphones around her neck. Not wanting them to get busted in the fight, she threw them over by the flag bucket.

Kishi examined the flag before giving his partner a thumbs up. When Kumori spoke, Kishi's face lit up. Was that a pun? At first the girl had been a bit intimidating with her stoicism, but if that was a joke.... Kishi was more than excited. "Yes ma'am!" the boy agreed and shot his fists into the air. "This way." Kishi motioned with a tip of his head before he ran over to a corner of the field. The field was painted with just barely visible, clearly old white lines to from a rectangle. So, naturally, Kishi picked a corner. "So we only have to defend one open area." Kishi stated "you're quirk would be great for setting up traps, but I don't think we have enough time for that. It looks like I'll be relying on good ol' fashion hand to hand combat. You can use hand- hand -hand -hand to hand combat, and we'll make sure to watch each other's back." as the boy began rambling he suddenly stopped in realization as to what he had started. "Sorry," he sort of chuckled before looking up.
The boy, tensed on the back of his heels and smiled u at the teacher, who clearly was ready to give the symbol to begin. "Ready?" Kishi grinned to his partner and listened intently to where he knew Mr. Hami was teasing the crowd. Kishi assumed there would be no count down; jut pure anxiety until the abrupt moment when the teacher says 'go'.

He smiled embarrassed, before letting the blade “melt” back in him. "Sorry, I tend to think in the moment" he started, looking back at his hand. "I've been told I have to work on that. How's this then?" He questioned, raising the steel baton she requested. It boasted a decent length of about 16”, though it was clearly a melee weapon still. "Yeah, you're probably right about making too much but no, that isn’t my limit. I can produce a bit more as long as my weapon wasn’t too much but it’ll come with consequences.” He explained.

“Well good thing we can still go with your plan, don't want to end up fainting and causing you to go solo. So I think I’ll just stick to your baton to play it safe." He said, glancing around the field, in search of the other's flag colors. "I'm just hoping that with your quirk, it'll be as easy as I'm imagining. Though, I know better than to underestimate them, I bet they're all strong in their own rights." He rested his hands in his pockets to shroud his worries. Well, of course they’re strong. I just have to play smart. With a voice full of determination, he spoke. "Let’s go out there and win. Though if we don’t, at least we can still say that we got stronger." A slightly shaky thumbs-up rose to assist his words.

Kumori noticed that Kishi became somehow even more exited. Was it something she said? The spider like girl quickly brushed her thoughts aside and followed her partner to one of the far corners of the field. As she came closer, she noticed the old, white lines that would probably serve as a border during the game. When she got to the corner, she crouched down and put the flag on the ground and simple nodded to Kishi's comments of her quirk. She looked at all of her hands to make sure that they were at least somewhat clean and then started to work. The spider-like girl opened her mouth just slightly, brought one of her right hands to her lips and with her thumb and her index fingers and pulled she out a thin, white piece of string, that she cut of by pressing her teeth together and placed it as a straight line on top the flag with the help of the corresponding left hand. She repeated the process multiple times and in a bit a web had formed on top of the flag. She continued until there was about six or five layers direct on top of the flag and then proceeded to make slightly bigger webs that were half the size bigger than the previous webs, but then again it took a bit longer to make. Kumori repeated the same process until there was once again about five or six layers of web on top of the other webs.

She got up and looked at the flag that was now covered in webs. Her mouth felt dry, but she could manage it until this game was over. The spider like girl turned her head back to her partner. Just as she did that Mr. Hamikaru had already shouted "go" as a signal to start. Kumori took a ready position with all of her hands in a fist and was ready for everything, with the words "on top of the food chain" still echoing in her mind.

Last edited:

Dead account

Jack, started checking, wich flags he could take, he wouldn't go for spider girl's because its got webs, he looked and went for Mike's, immediately going for their flag, "he will probably draw attention.. i noticed the other guy switching forms.. wich means.. he needs to see and hear me huh.. he will try to get me to talk thats for sure..." He tought, then he made a shadow boulder to crash on Mike, hoping it got him

Why the sudden sarcasm? Keita pushed away his confusion as he noticed everyone getting ready. Everyone else seemed to have moved away so Asta and him were left in a space. Mr Hami's shout started the challenge and he quickly pressed the flag into the ground. No time to find a better position.

Keita noticed the girl with the spider quirk making a web around her flag. I wonder how strong the web is, maybe I can burn through it. He turned to Asta knowing they needed a plan quickly. "Can you stay in defense while I go and find someone's flag to take, we can switch roles in a bit."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi recovered, rather quickly, due to her soldiers not really moving much. She looked at Jack, running at Mike's team. Hoshi scrambled for her flag, realizing it was under her. She sighed, looking at the other teams. "Seems like a reasonable choice...", she said to herself. Hoshi got up holding the flag. "Why would...", Hoshi assessed the situation. ... She sat down and put the flag under her again, just awkwardly looking at the sky.