• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Kumori walked over to the targets, along with the group she got in. She walked over to one of the targets and wondered how she was supposed to do target practice, as she quirk wasn't really long ranged. She looked over to the other group and saw that they were doing a completely different exercise. I could've done better if I tried harder, she thought to herself, frowned and let out a sigh. She switched her gaze back to the target. I guess I should come up with a some kind of a long-range usage for my quirk, the spider-like girl continued thinking and walked over to the five feet mark. She stood there for a second, before reaching one of her right hands toward her mouth to pull out a thin silk string that was about five feet. She was shifting her gaze between the silk string and the target, but soon enough she got an idea on how to use the string. She went into a ready position, like if she was ready to throw a ball, swung her arm forward and maintained her grip on the silk. The string did hit the target, but it landed on top of it. Apparently the silk string was just a little bit long, but Kumori had hit the target. She carefully pulled the string, not to accidentally snap the silk string and it was stuck on the target. She walked over to the target and removed the silk piece form it. She went to the next mark, attached a more silk on the string to make it about a feet longer and repeated the process until the spider-like girl came to the nine feet mark. At this point her mouth felt dry, so she walked over to her backpack and took her clear plastic water bottle out. She took a sip of water and carried it with her back to the target. It was also getting harder to hit, so Kumori added a tiny lump of silk at the end of her silk-string.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Hm...", Yoshisuki looked at the targets," I think I can do this!" He stood in front of the target. "Now... I need to attack these things? Seems easy..." Yoshisuki held his breath and turned into a Praying Mantis, hitting the targets with his strong arms. He moved farther away, still able to hit them. Eventually, he backed up to the point where he couldn't reach them with his gigantic arms. "Oh...", he said," Well... I guess this will do..." Yoshisuki exhaled, turning to a human. Then, he held his breath again and became an Archer Fish, who was in a fish tank. He shot out water, and it hit the target hard, leaving a dent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoshi stared at the robots, moving around, then the bubbles. She contemplated how she was going to do this. She took the arms of the zombie and, disturbingly, controlled them with their tendons. She popped about two bubbles, but that was an accident. She used her year's worth training in martial arts to her advantage for once, moving around gracefully.

Kishi felt a bead of sweat drop down his face. He'd trained before, but it'd been a while since he pushed himself like this. Maybe it was because it was in front of other students. The boy let out a short sigh before placing his index fingers side by side, doubling the size of the stream he shot towards the target. When Garret collapsed to the side of the targets, Kishi winced slightly. "Hey, you alright?" the boy tipped his head, and quickly retracted his gaze when the other male shot back upright. Kishi smiled slightly, he was sort of used to Garret's fainting; it wasn't even a big deal. The boy returned his attention to his own target before a blood curdling scream made it's way across the field. Kishi's golden gaze grew wide, he felt his whole body freeze. Was that... real? He watched everyone pick their heads up as a crash was followed by another set of screams. Unsure of what to do, the student looked towards his teacher, horror hidden behind his gaze of curiosity.
Zuron, who was beginning to get into a flow of catching the bugs, grinned as he spun around his index finger, creating a mini tornado that lifted two of the insect-bots into the air. Zuron then struck the air with an open palm and caught the robots, which he crushed in a close fist. "Huh?" The boy's speed lowered when a scream made it's way through the student's training ground. Zuron narrowed his eyes on the distance, brushing the robot's debris form his hand as he took a step towards the sound.

Ms. Agsaki, upon hearing the scream, tensed slightly before waiting. As the noise grew thicker above the school, the teacher scowled and shot out her arm. "All students back inside the build. NOW!" the woman yelled, her voice much more authoritative. than ever before- perhaps even a hint of panic laced her commands. Kishi, in a sudden rush, let out a yelp as he looked over his shoulder. So this was real. The boy began sprinting back past his teacher and into the large doors that lead back towards his classroom. It would be fine. He'd be okay so long as he did what the pros told him to do. Zuron stayed for a moment, before using his speed to get to his teacher in an instance.
"There is trouble up there. Why should we run away?" Zuron growled, his eyes blazing with both anger and passion. But Ms. Agsaki was in no mood to answer the boy's questions, she quickly shooed Zuron away and blew two large bubbles to accompany her. Zuron rolled his eyes at the woman's lack of response, but walked inside behind the others.
"Alright idiots, if you haven't noticed it's not the time for games now. When I tell you stay, I mean it. There is a teacher in the other homeroom keeping his students safe, if you need anything go to him. Ms. Agsaki, Mr. Zumiti, and I are going to check out the scene above. Just wait in the classroom until we come back for the all clear. What ever you do, do not leave the building. Your safety is our priority. Do you hear me?" Mr. Hami rushed outside towards his coworkers side. Kishi and Zuron turned around at the same time when their homeroom teacher dashed past them with the principal. Suddenly, the door was sealed with a brick of dry clay that shot up from the floor and the students could hear their teacher's footsteps fade away.

Okay. That wraps that up- wait. Ciel was still satisfied with his earlier performance, but his victory was cut short. A horrifying scream resonated throughout the sky, surprising Ciel, causing him to gaze in the direction of it. There was no time to think- this wasn't a drill or anything, he could tell, just by the faces of his mentors. The urge to run toward the sound kicked in, however he couldn't as the teachers told them to hurry inside. The dark-haired boy swallowed and nodded, they can handle it! Ciel made it inside, and not a moment to soon, since the door was barricaded with some kind of clay material. The boy sighed and turned, so that he was facing the rest of his class. "Everyone stay calm, our teachers are on a whole different level than us. There's... there's nothing to worry about!" Ciel tried to say with assurance, but it seemed like he was trying to convince himself as well. "Though, I can't help but to feel like I should help them." He stated, in a lower tone.

"This is sooo boring, nobody knows how to put up a fight anymore!" The tanned man stated. It seemed as if he was taking valuable items off of civilians without having to be near them. "I'm going to use this opportunity to get rich, I don't really understand what you guys came for. Not that I even care anyway." Verci huffed toward the others, clearly bored but still snatching jewelry every chance he got.

“Eh, that’s all materialist thinking. When I’m a notorious villain, I’ll be able to have whatever I want without money. The world will be eating out of my hands.” an unusually tall man responded to Verci’s comment with a cheesy grin. “The most important thing is to get people’s attention.” Max shrugged as one of his shoulders seemed to pop out and his arm elongated towards a small car.
“That’s stupid. Revenge is the most important thing. If you’re working for anything else, then it’s pointless.” a swift, scaled figure jumped onto the very car that Maxwell’s hand had grabbed. Suzi’s pale skin was covered in black scales, which matched her wings and horns. The young woman unsheathed a set of blood-red claws before using them to rip open the roof of the car, exposing the terrified citizens inside.
“No fair, I was going for them.” Max huffed with a brief pouting expression. “Well, no matter what we’re here for. We’re supposed to work together now, so that’s it.” Max let out a forced chuckle before retracting his arm to his socket and extending his neck into the sky. “We’ve got company from the east!” the male exclaimed cheerily as he clapped his hands like a circus monkey and brought his head back to his shoulders.
“I’ll meet them halfway!” Suzi licked her lips as her thin tail lashed back and forth.
“No, let them come to us- we already have a plan.” Max, who’s expression suddenly turned dark, looked back over his shoulder only to gawk at the scene. Their ‘plan’ was asleep. Muyia levitated in a small shield-like ball and snored away as the others terrorized the town. With his job still dropped, Max rolled his eyes before slinging his arm towards the girl’s shield and pounding on it, causing her to wake up slowly. Muyia blinked before releasing a yawn as she looked around, she supposed it was her turn.

As three pro heroes came over the horizon, the group of villains prepared themselves. Fortunately, honestly, they weren’t top heroes at all- just some lame teachers from next door. Max grinned as he threw his entire body towards the teachers, leaving his hips to his feet on the floor while his body slid around like a snake.
When the teacher’s split into three separate directions, Max chose to go after Mr. Hami. The flexible boy followed the older male up until the moment that his body hit a wall that surprisingly sprouted from the floor before he could evade it. “Ow.” Max rubbed his face before grinning again as his feet caught up to the rest of his body.
Suzi, the Demoness, raced towards Ms. Agsaki and lunged at the other female-pinning her to the floor and raised a claw. As Suzi brought her hand down to strike the teacher, Ms. Agsaki blew a bubble, which popped immediately and distracted the villain. The bubble-blowing woman used her feet to kick her opponent off of her and jumped back up with a huff.
Mr. Zumiti’s body suddenly faded into the air. Of course, he was still there- simply invisible. The man’s footsteps grew quicker as he raced towards a tan-skinned villain. Attempting to catch Verci by surprise.

The teachers had more than one reason to win their battle. They did not intend on going down. Each of them fought with all of their strength, though it was over for them as quickly as they stepped onto the battlefield. “I’m still tired, though.” Muyia groaned before she raised a slow, steady hand towards the group of fighting people. Then, with a sudden blowing noise, each of the teachers was enveloped by a translucent sphere; hardly big enough for them to move. Muyia then let out a satisfied sigh as the teacher's orbs floated beside her in a line, the girl closed her eyes and began drifting to sleep again. So long as nobody touched her, her shields were unbreakable- yet that didn’t stop the teachers from trying.
Max let out a sigh, “Too easy.” the male huffed. Suzi licked her claws like lollipops before they receded into her skin, she expected that these were only the first wave of opponents.

_________________ Back at the School _________________

Kishi nodded wearily at his class representative’s words. He really did want to believe them. “W-We’d only get in the way. We have to trust them!” Kishi added to the boy’s speech and gave a semi-confident nod. Kishi looked down at his hands, it was true for him; at least. What good would he be in battle? Kishi paced for a moment before standing still and letting out a groan. He was anxious. How could anyone expect him to hide it?
Zuron looked at the wall fo clay between him and the fight, still slightly chocked at what was happening. Honestly, he was madder than anything else. Did the teacher not think their students could put up a a fight. How dare they underestimate him? They didn’t even give him a chance to prove his worth. It was all so unfair. One day he’d be fighting those very same villains, he hated that anyone thought he needed protection. He was supposed to be the one protecting. “Dammit.” the boy muttered under his breath and clenched his teeth.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Hey , you didn't leave any fun for me!" A figure said "not like they would be alive if they fought me" the twenty year old man said, he had black hair and white cold uncomfortable eyes, his villain suit consisted of a black suit with two white scarfs, a bandana and hunting boots
Jack scuffed , he didn't want to stay there and do nothing "ï have that slight feeling, their probably not okay.. okay, if after fifteen minutes they don't come, I'm destroying that wall" he thought

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki nearly laughed at Jack. "Oh really? Not alive? I would pay to see that...", he turned to Hoshi," So... what do you think about all this?" Hoshi's eyes had determination scorching inside of them," This would be the only time for us to experience action! Why don't we all go out there and help the teachers? What if they lose? We're fresh meat!", Hoshi yelled. Then, unlike her personality, she charged out the door, leaving a pale expression on Yoshisuki. "Um... wait, where are you going!?", he called to Hoshi as she exited the classroom. What's up with her today? Oh, lord... It's this again, isn't it?, Yoshisuki thought, She always needs to fight a villain...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood near the back of the group of students but he now cleared his throat saying, "I agree with them about going to help, the only issue is we have never fought actual villains before, oh and I need to wait for Garrett and Lorenzo to wake up for us to be of any help" he then looked down sheepishly, he had barely spoken to any of these people, it was mostly Garrett and Lorenzo who did the talking.

Mike gulped and spoke up "Do we have to fight them like couldn't we just run away while the teachers deal with them." Mkey spoke up. "I know it's cowardly but a thte end of the day were just kids at best and rejects at worst these guys kill people." Mike explained.
"Oi shut it bug boy if you don't want to stick up against villians how come you chose to be a hero." Lucy shouted. Pacing "My first fight this'll be fun" she thought.
Boss was looking around for a certian student a boy who'd betrayed his gang after they took him he then spotted his target Mikey. "Oi you guys I'll take care of the kids you deal with the teachers thanks." Boss told the other villains. "I got a bug to squash." Boss mutered and headed towards Mikey

Last edited:
Kumori was unsure if they should go help the teachers. They haven't come back yet, but what if something happened to them? Are they just trying to hold them of until other heroes or the police arrive. Questions spun around her head, but some how what a silver haired male student said snapped her back to her senses. She wasn't sure what his name was, as she has heard three different names circulating around when he or someone else was referring to him.

"Guys. Before we do anything, we need to think about this for a second," the spider-like girl said and raised her voice slightly to hopefully get everyone's attention, "First of all, we don't know what's going on up on the bridge and if it were villains and as some people have said we would only have a small chance of surviving, even if we worked as a group,"

"Let's stay here then let the heros deal with it it's their job." Mike suggested. "But here were sitting ducks.' Mike contradicted himself. He began to panic. "What if they kill me I'll never amount to anything I'll just be a sniveling freak with no freinds." Mike thought. "You have a good quirk but your to scared to use it." Mike thought.

Dead account

"Well, worst case senario, we die and the teachers can't do anything about it, best case, the bad guys are already down soo" Jack said, thinking of what to do for a minute, then, he broke out of the school and went to the bridge using a barrier
"Guys, there's a k- ... well well well. Of all people, my failure of a brother comes to face me?" Death light ((Samuel Jackson)) said, making light swords and Jack making shadow swords, preparing to fight

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta ignored Zuron bumping into and telling him to turn off his quirk. Instead he took as challenge. "Ya know one day we see who is faster-" suddenly villains had appeared out of nowhere.

Students were fleeing to the inside, teacher coming out to face the villains. He even saw Hoshi run past him. From a far he even saw the teacher get trapped (because he's still outside). Letting all the electricity flow out him, he cloaked himself as usual.

With his face obviously showing he was on the of crying his body began to move on it's own to follow Hoshi. I wanna save the teacher but... I don't wanna hurt anyone or myself. The teacher and the people of school are in trouble. So I'll man up and try to free the teachers so they can do the rest.

As he was running he slowed down to go Hoshi's speed. "So what's the plan?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dagger walked over to the group, "sorry for my lateness, had some policeman nearby to deal with", he muttered, with his face hidden, his emotion was undecipherable. He turned to the kids, "what exactly is all this", he said pulling two knives from his belt across his back. He stood ready to fight.

twitch Garrett followed the other students and ended up next to Jack, without thinking he shifted into him, twitch "sorry for copying, we've just gotten used to using your quirk, hot stuff" Lorenzo smirked, creating two blades of shadow, "care for some help, fellow classmate, against your brother?"

Dead account

Jack didn't have time to respond as Samuel was already behind both of them, kicking Jack and punching Garrett, he used his light swords to cut up both Jack's,
"His quirk is pretty much the same as mine, he controls it better tho..." Jack said, rushing to slash Samuel, just to be kicked back where he was,

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Well...", she turned to Asta," We've gotta do what is right - defeating the villains, we could make a combination with your quirk... Lightning, if I remember correctly?" She thought for a bit, then she realized she was by the villains. "I guess I could be defense and you could be offense?", she said. Hoshi summoned two figures, which seemed to be mutated to defend better. "Ready when you are!", Hoshi said to Asta, nearly fainting.

Ciel gritted his teeth from incompetence, his fellow students were already going straight into combat. His gaze shifted toward Kumori, "Well, I'd like to think of a well thought out plan as well." He paused, raising his fist which became covered in steel. "However, I don't think we have that luxury. You use webs right? How about I distract one of them, while you wrap them in your webs. And by the time they notice, it'll be too late I'm hoping." He suggested, waiting for her response.

Verci growled at Dagger, an obvious expression of irritation covered his face. "About time! Well you see, these itty bitty kids want to wreck our plans." He told, pointing at a red-haired girl accompanied by a black-haired boy. "They look like they want some fun, don't they?" He said sarcastically, before devising a plan. "I can teleport you over there and get you out of tricky situations- if they even manage to put you in one." He chuckled, putting both of his hands in his pockets.

JPSomeone

"Alrighty but," He said "If you fall or get hurt majorly I'm taking you back." He said seriously. Taking his first look at Hoshi he saw she nearly saw he'll have to make this quick. His cloak grew larger as he was beginning use more power. "Hey villains, once WE take you down... Don't come back." He said calmly while putting his hood up.

Holy Crap! What the heck am I doing? Even if there is the smallest chance we take down these villains. Hoshi doesn't seem like she'll last longest, so I'll have to trick the villains into breaking the shield around the teachers. EVEN THOUGH I'M SCARED I"M ENDING IT ALL HERE.

Asta wasn't going to let any moment go to waste, using his fist he sent a bolt of lightning in their direction. In the same instant he disappeared from where he was to behind the villains. He grabbed their backs with all his strength to keep them in line of the lightning.

Even if it misses them, I can still absorb it and reuse it. Every bit of energy counts in this moment.

Dead account

Samuel, had his teammates in some trouble, so he took Jack and threw him, right there he grabbed Asta by his leg "now, what shall i do with you?..panic,flee, those are things you want to do right? Well too bad your gonna die now" he continued as Jack, came back with a strong punch with shadow gauntlets "he may not be my friend... " he paused " but... I WON'T LET YOU KILL MORE!!" he roared rushing at full speed towards Death light

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi, somehow still conscious, was annoyed at the villain's comment. She looked liked she was going to speak, but she didn't. Obviously, one of their quirk's were to teleport others or maybe even themselves at will. She liked the idea of the lightning, but what was Asta's limit? Oh... oh crap... where are the teachers? My plan was to wait for them... but I can't see them... Hoshi's stimulus reacted wrong, and she charged at the villain who taunted them. Just then, the mutated bodies pulled her back. She was able to punch the villain in the nose, but that was about it before the mutants pulled her back entirely. He just realized Jack was in the fight. She summoned two more mutants to help Jack, but then she passed out, in critical condition, as this was the first time she'd summoned four at a time. Wait..., he thought the second before she passed out, Kill?

Siphon laughed hysterically at Asta's statement. "Kids get a little power and think they're-" Before he had comprehended it, that same boy had grabbed him from behind. Siphon was surprised, but only for a second, he held sinister smirk now, looking at Asta. "Wow, kid. I knew you all sucked, but to hit your own partner! What an idiot!" Siphon was aware that he was in the grasp of this pesky boy. Although what he said started to make sense when he began to fade, and the person Asta was holding was Hoshi. He had swapped places with her!

Siphon held his hand out toward a stop sign and moments later he held it in his hand, using it as a weapon. "I won't go too hard on you guys, unless you annoy me. Then you're dead!" He shouted, it was clear he meant it, he really was going to kill them if he had the chance. He stood there waiting to see what the boy would do in his current situation. He was aware of the zombie-like creatures around him, ready to slam them if they tried something.

The teachers pounded closed fists against the walls of the domes they were trapped in. Mr. Hami repeatedly rammed his orb with a block of clay, though it didn't react much more than the occasional tremble. The man let out a huff as he began to felt the fatigue of using his quirk too much, it was useless. He looked to either side of him, where both adults sat in defeat. Most of these villains were about the same age as there students, how could they have been defeated so easily? Hanging his head, the man fell quiet and the ground beneath him no longer stirred- they would just have to wait for help.
Suzi popped each of her knuckles slowly as her horns and wings began to fade. Reverting to her human form, Suzi let out a sigh. "Is that it?" the young woman asked as she walked over towards on of the orbs. "I don't think our job is gonna be that hard at all-" she let out a purr as she stroked one of the shields before turning towards the other villains. Max, once again, did a security check by raising his head above the buildings before coming back down and shrugging. Cops were coming from the east, though he doubted they would be much of a problem; at this rate they'd be able to siege the whole city with no problems at all. A sudden grin formed across Max's face as he alerted the others of the student's arrival. "Protect the girl, if she falls then the shields come down and release the teachers." Suzi reminded her team as she licked her lips and prepared for a fight, soon taking back her demonic appearance.

Kishi furrowed his brows in a concerned expression, too much was happening at once. He watched some of the students departure before the group came to any sort of a conclusion. "I think we should go. It just feels right. But if the teachers were clearly defeated by these villains with ease, it is of the upmost importance for us to retreat and find help instead of trying to fight." the boy chimed in slightly. Trying to help. He may as well just give himself over now, all he'd do is get in the way. With a reassuring grin, Kishi clenched his fists and grinned.
"You guys are idiots. Can't you follow simple instructions." Zuron growled as he rolled his shoulders back and scowled. "We were told to stay put, what's so complicated about that?" the boy huffed as he sat down. These kids weren't heroic, they were stupid. He'd assume they'd know better than to rush into a battle like that. "Have fun getting your asses handed to you, I think I'm comfortable right here." Zuron added as he pressed his back against the wall and slid into a seated position on the floor.
Kishi looked back at Zuron before checking the crowd of students who were left. He took note of everyone's quirks earlier, and just had to find someone who fit with him. It would make sense for him to go with someone who as strong and able to protect both of them, but suddenly an idea came to mind. "Lucy, right?" the boy extended his hand with a smile towards one of the female students who remained at the school. "I'm Kishi. And I know this sounds crazy, but I'm going to need you to trust me right now." the boy began with a hopeful smile.

Boss jumped out of his hiding spot and on top of mike he snapped his jaws at mike face Mike pushed Boss of him and swung a punch Boss easily dodged. "You suck, when you were part of the gang you were a powerful fighter now u'r just coward trying to bee someone their not." Boss jeered at him. Mike Ran at him and punched him in the chest he then tried to kick him in the rib but was avodied boss scratched him on the face it had no effect due to the exo skeleton. Boss grabbed him by the waist and shoved him to the ground. Boss kept rapidly punching mike. "You coward you traitor I'll kill you!" Boss screamed. "you have such a strong quirk but you arn't brave enough to use it."Boss shouted at Mikey. Boss put his fingers together he then striked Mike in the shoudler.. "Crunch." Mike's exoskeleton broke and a excruciating pain filled his body. Blood splurged out and ran down his body quickly. "Mike gritted his teeth and kicked Boss in the stomach, "i'm going to be a strong hero" Mike shouted. "A powerul hero." Mike shouted Punching Boss in the side of the face. "A kind hero." Mike kicked Boss in the knee causing Boss to fall down to his knees. "And Most of all a brave hero" Mike screamed, upercutting Boss lots of blood and a couple of teeth fell from Boss's mouth. Boss stood up and limped away. "Mike stood still still gushing blood he was on the verge of fainting from blood loss.
Lucy went to mike and tied her jacket across his shoulder to stop the blood. "you okay?" Lucy asked.
"Yeah Yeah mike responded I still need to help tho." Mike told Lucy wincing in pain.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki heard the cops coming, were they safe? He was hiding inside with other classmates, and was about to blow his fuse. "What if they're all dead!?", he said to himself, sounding completely crazy. "If they're all dead, then we're all dead! What if the teachers are dead!? What if --- what if...", he slowly started to calm down, then he attempted to open the door. "Oh god... it's jammed!!", he put his hands on his head. Soon, his chest started to feel uncomfortable, soon it spread to his left arm. He start to get cold, then felt dizzy. "Oh god...", he said, holding his chest. "Help!!!", he pounded on the door. He turned into a worm from the difficulty breathing. He slithered under the door, and all his symptoms started to go away. He turned back into a human, then ran where the cops were. "What's going on...?", he said, intimidated by the villain.

Last edited:

Dead account

"I'll leave the thunder kid to you, i take care of the shape shifting one" Samuel said, rushing towards Jack, Jack took one of the zombies Hoshi made to protect himself, shortly afterwards, the older brother punched Jack with a gauntlet made out of light, while Jack came back with his own gauntlet, then Samuel rushed for Garrett , with a powerful punch coming

JPSomeone

Asta felt someone grab him but Jack made him let go. As soon as the villain let go and the other 1 disappeared he felt a fainted Hoshi in his hand. He picked her and got ready to get her inside the school. "This might hurt a bit, but I'll get you somewhere safe..." He said as they were already inside the school. Placing her down Asta felt like he was in a real hero situation. Soon he left the to join the battle again.

Reaching approaching the battle Asta came in with a new attitude. "Now, I see I bit off more than I can chew but... I got nothing more so let's fight." He said trying to hide he was on the verge of crying. Though he noticed a new person appeared to help take the villain (Siphon). "Hey buddy, you defend, I attack. Got it? Good, bye!" Using a happy tone he covered his fear and bad feelings.

Cloaking himself as usual this time he ran towards Siphon with the speed of lightning getting in a position for a slide tackle. I gotta act like Jack, until I figure out how to get the teachers out of their situation.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett dodged the attack before throwing spears of shadow and the villain. He then rolled back a took a ready stance, creating dual shadow daggers and glared at the villain twitch "oh you're too nice Garrett" Lorenzo said changing the daggers to swords with jagged edges. He grinned and turned to Jack, "ready for some double trouble."

Dagger had made his way over to the cops, he landed crouched quietly behind one of the cops "hello" he said before he slit his throat. He then quickly and silently took out two more, then three. He crouched behind a police car counting the police, this should definitely be fun. He cleaned his knives preparing to strike, then he pounced throwing a knife into one cop, then killed another, he was in his element.

Dead account

"Oh? Copy abilities? What a joke" Samuel said, "and i haven't even gotten started yet...waitl. Dagger! Don't kill them all! Leave some for me!" He said, quickly going back to his fight , then, out of no where, Jack, came from behind with a powerful kick, "Quick! Put him down Garrett!" He said,

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki stared at Dagger. "Welp, I hated High School anyway...", he said, feeling pessimistic. He saw the cops but was struck in fear, so he didn't move. "Still… what's going on...?", he said, restating his previous question. The cops didn't prevail in any way, making Yoshisuki want to interfere. He started feeling the symptoms again, clenching his heart. "Oh... your... god...", he said, nearly fainting. He just wanted to have a normal school day! Wait... why would the villains be here? They must be trying to capture someone...

Last edited:
Kishi clenched his fists before dismissing the crowd behind him. "I-I'll go get help!" Kishi waved behind him as he ran towards the battlefield. The boy was not exceptionally fast, though he moved as fast as his legs could carry him. As the boy rushed forward, all sorts of thoughts raced through his minds. He'd get the cops. The police would know what to do, and they could contact other heroes. As he reached the top of the hill, Kishi's eyes grew wide with horror. The cops were already there, and a number of them were laying in poos of their own blood, the life drained form their eyes. Kishi placed his hands over his mouth as he took a step backwards, feeling his breakfast trying to crawl back up his throat. The boy saw the teachers from the corner's of their eyes, their cries went unheard as they yelled at the students to run back to safety. On the other side of the scene, students and villains were midfight. Honestly, the thought that some people were standing up against the villains brought courage to Kishi- though they didn't exactly seem to be winning. Kishi felt the lump in his throat move slightly as he turned to face the battlefield, then suddenly his legs were swiped out form under him, sending the boy crashing to the ground. Kishi's heart began racing as he looked around frequently for whoever had tripped him, the boy was too panicked to process the attack; though his eyes soon fell upon the dark-skinned male with a wild grin in the center of the battlefield. He was too far for that to have been a physical attack, Kishi assumed the guy had an offensive quirk.
Pushing off the ground with his elbows, Kishi stood to face the other male. Then, in one rapid motion, Max shot his left arms out of his socket and towards Kishi. The blue-haired male jumped out of the way of the attack, leaving the arm to flop loosely on the ground. So his limbs stretched? Eyes narrowed, Kishi raised a fist before he charge towards the man, he didn't care about his chances of winning- he just knew he had to fight. Unbeknownst to Kishi, the hand behind him was far form inactive; it sprung up with great force and managed to catch the boy by surprise; trapping him in several coils of flesh. Max brought Kishi through the air and towards him, holding the boy upside down and just inches from his face. "How many more are there? 10? 20? We don't care. Send them all out, I could kill you lot with my pinky." Max grinned as he tightened his grip on the boy, causing Kishi to wince as he attempted to squirm free from Max's grip. Kishi, who's breathing was almost louder than his opponents words, closed his eyes to think. When Max began violently shaking him, Kishi groaned before placing both of his index fingers together. When the boy used his quirk, the two streams collided and caused a small burst of water- which, to Kishi's pleasure, shocked Max and caused him to drop the blue-haired boy. Kishi immediately scrambled backwards and attempted to calm his heaving chest. Max seemed to get a real kick out of the fight, or he was just hiding his anger, the male smiled as he looked up at the sky before cracking his neck in both directions.
With sudden ferocity, Max turned his arms into whip-like weapons and began slamming them on the ground, aiming for Kishi's body. Kishi dodged the attacks with several rolls back and forth, but was caught by surprise when one thick arm landed on his hip- the shock consumed the boy much before pain could. Max grinned when Kishi began writhing on the floor, unable to move as he clenched the injured hip and terror filled his eyes when the villain began approaching him. Kishi flinched, placing both hands up to protect his face as he ultimately accepted his defeat, but before Max could could but a foot away from Kishi, he was shoved to the floor. The dark-skinned male let out a growl before another harsh kick caught him by surprise, then a punch to the gut. Attempting to maintain his ground, Max looked around wildly for an attacker. Then, when he caught a glimpse of movement in the corner of his eyes, Max shot a hand to his right. The attacker, forced to dodge the hand, exposed himself as he jumped up and deactivated his quirk. Zuron grinned at the fact he had landed so many attacks in a row- these guys weren't any threat at all. "These aren't villains. They're just a bunch of wannabes, kids, and psychos." Zuron huffed, "But I guess I can't expect much more from this school expect for struggling." Zuron smirked as he looked back at Kishi who slowly stood with both arms still wrapped around his sore waist.
Kishi let out a huff of gratitude. So Zuron came out after all. The boy glanced around to realize that most of his class had actually gone out to fight. A nervous glance back towards the teachers brought Kishi's attention to the sleeping figure beside the teacher's imprisonments. Kishi muttered a question to himself before he felt a brush of wind push him to the side. "If all you're gonna do is get in the way, then go bother someone else." Zuron growled towards the other boy and prepared for another set of attacks.

Lucy ran up and saw Kishi fighting "I should help." She thought. His quirk involves water mines electricity we can badly get this guy." She thought. Mike limped behind her.
"I'll help." Mike said wincing.
"I can't disuade, so hurry up." Lucy told Mike. "hey do you guys need help." she called to Kishi.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Eventually, another villain approached the cops, and he sighed. He had to do something! He identified their quirks... one could create light, the other one seemed to just have superhuman abilities. He should focus on the one that could create light... I guess a shadow standing at afar could make his quirk worthless. He needed to get on top of the bridge! He quickly ran to the foundations of the bridge and turned into a slug. He used his sticky foot to eventually get to the top, where he turned back in a human, panting. "Now, to get rid of the light...", he said. The sun was to the back of him, the light villain in the front. If he put his hand to where, in his perspective, was the light villain. It made it impossible for him to use his quirk, an easy grab for the police. "Now...", he continued," It's time to take care of the other one..."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dagger had taken out quite a few more cops, there were now only about 10 left including a female (@IDKWhatUserNameToDo ), he turned seeing the boy trying to make a Shadow, he sighed and breathed in deeply, aiming the shot, he exhaled and let the blade fly towards the kid (@SwiftSwoobat ). He then turned to the cops, assuming his blade would hit. He said "come out, come out where ever you are" as he looked for the remaining 10 cops.

Dead account

Samuel noticed someone trying to cover the sun "is she stupid? My quirk doesn't work with the sun!" He yelled, getting up . He grabbed Jack and Garrett and threw them over the person covering the sun

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki saw two things coming for him, wait, no, three... Dagger's blade gave him a haircut to the left, which he distained, though it was better than what could've happened. And then his theory of the villain concentrating sunlight was incorrect. Well, now to be pummeled by two other people! "Ugh... Jack... and... um...", he looked at Garrett for a bit," Garrett... we need to counter their quirks precisely! We need something to block the flow of light somehow... and I have no idea for the villain taking out so many cops out once..."

Dead account

"His quirk doesn't work on something like that, it litteraly comes from his body" Jack said, making double staffs , he jumped down on his brother to hit him, push him and kick him, he did those but to no avail "that hurt. .. your dead" Death light said, making gauntlets and punching Jack over and over again

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was surprised how brave Jack was, then saw him get beat up by a villain. "Garrett... I guess we're on the villain over there...", he pointed to Dagger. Yoshisuki turned into a wallaby and hopped down from the bridge, trying to land on Dagger. If only I were a kangaroo..., he said in his head.

Siphon saw the boy get into a certain kind of stance, looked like he was going to head straight for him. He sighed, growing irritated by this battle already. Before the kid could use his lightning-speed to reach him, Siphon barricaded himself with multiple police officers that he pulled from the surrounding area, so he'd most likely hit them. Whatever that kid did, Siphon couldn't be in the way of that, causing him to teleport out of the path of the tackle. Without knowing if he really did his technique or not, he inspected the area. He targeted the lightning user. Siphon wasted no time and teleported behind him, swinging that same stop sign he took from earlier, at the boy's back.

Ciel attempted to go help the others, as some of them seemed like they needed some assistance. He tried run over there as fast as he could, but he didn't know who to help. Not even having enough time to think, he was knocked off his feet, tumbling to the floor. He grunted in pain before glancing up to see what caused it, his vision was blurry but from what it looked like- it wasn't human! He couldn't make it out very well, but it looked like a demon. What the! What is that thing, that can't be real!

The figure vanished- no it was headed straight for him. Ciel gasped from surprise and instinctively activated a shield, clang! The shield wasn't holding up, whoever this was... was very powerful. He saw the villain preparing for another strike and hastily rolled out of the way, absorbing the steel from his shield. I can't keep playing defense, I have to fight this beast. Two wrecking-balls sprouted from his back, his signature move, Ciel grinned trying to psych himself up. I can do this! He sent the two balls forward, but the villain was too fast, they were dodging every single attempt he made. He heard laughter, it was coming from her, that demon. Ciel growled in anger, and began flailing the balls fiercely, none of them hit of course. Alright, I hope this works. That should've distracted her for a bit! The two balls firmly planted themselves in the concrete, Ciel grinned as the chains connected to the balls began retracting, launching him straight for her in a kicking position, steel wrapped around his foot. A crashing sound could be heard as it connected, yes!

Having knocked her to the floor, Ciel rejoiced, but that was short lived. As she slowly rose back up, bearing a malicious smile. Ciel was paralyzed from his own fear. How could she get back up after that? In a moment she was gone again, but this time he couldn't identify her location, until he felt excruciating pain all over his body. He couldn't make it out at first, he focused, and saw that she was landing quick but precise hits. He had no choice but to form a huge shield, it was the only way to survive the assault.

Max looked up as another pair of students arrived on the scene. Kishi immediately gasped at Mikes condition, "Y-You shouldn't be here!" Kishi exclaimed as he rushed towards the other pair of students. The water-wielding boy looked back over his shoulder, Zuron was too occupied to be able to rush Mike to the hospital or even back to the school. Max's face grew grim as his new opponent was clearly not as easy as Kishi, the villain's arms were swung rapidly, with hardly any control. Zuron seemed to dodge most of the attacks, the boy was barely visible except for the occasional moments he would slow down after getting hit. "Mike, I think you should sit this one out. It's important for a hero to know when they'd be beneficial or disadvantageous." Kishi said with a half hearted grin. They were running out of time, Kishi knew his classmates wouldn't last much longer. What were they going to do? "Lucy, go help with the fight. It looks like Zuron and Ciel are the only two who are fighting by themselves. I can get Mike back to the school." Kishi stated in more of a request than a command- but he did make sure he sounded brave while the words slipped from his lips.

Zuron could feel himself lose energy, making it harder and harder for him to speed up. The more he pushed himself, the more ferocious Zuron's attacks became. It was hard to tell who was winning, Zuron would land a blow only to be slapped down every time it seemed. With a huff, the boy sped up- faster and faster until it was just a blur. Then images began to pop up, surrounding Max now it seemed that Zuron had clones himself. A Zuron now stood every 2 feet apart and laughed as they simultaneous moved about in a synchronized way. Then, suddenly it stopped. Max, who was almost impressed by Zuron's move, let out a haughty chuckle when his opponent suddenly freezes in motion. Zuron's eyes filled with anger and fear as he found himself paralyzed, jerking his head back and forth to no avail. "Dammit." Zuron muttered ], hardly paying attention to his approaching opponent. Of course this would happen now, of course the one time it mattered. As Max shot an arm out, Zuron prepared to be hit- but instead felt his whole body be picked up from the floor. with his legs dangling, Zuron suddenly regained his ability to move, but he was constricted now- trapped because of his own stupidity. From high in the air where he was held, Zuron could see the entire battlefield. Everyone was fighting so hard, but they seemed to be losing. Did he look like that too? How pathetic. The boy let out a gasp as a sudden jerk sent him flying towards the road as Max, still holding the boy, brought his fist down in an attempt to slam his opponent into the Tarmac beneath him.

JPSomeone

Asta saw a multiple suddenly get his at once, at the same he got hit by something. Losing his focus his, the cloak disappeared. Slowly getting up he realized he wasn't cut out for this yet. It probably looked like a toddler verses an adult. Still he had to do something.

With all he had left, he got up and kept fighting. Holding out his hands as if it were a gun, he sent to bolts of lightning towards Siphon.