• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack nearly burst out laughing at Yoshisuki opening the doors while Zuron was shuddering like a little kid, "..okay" he said , still trying to hold his laughter, Jack simply entered the building to get himself to get warmer, and it worked

"Don'tknow way stricter school secuirty probally and pro hero's helping with secuirity." Mike explained. "they may have been leaked the info so someone could be expelled." Mike explained concerned.

Ciel heard someone shout his name, which surprised him a decent amount. However, when he saw that it was the same red-haired girl from the cafeteria, he simply waved. Ciel walked over to her as well as Asta, since she was talking to him it seemed. He rested his hand on his hip, prepared to join the conversation. "If I may. I wouldn't be surprised if they were on edge, we don't know when the villains could strike again after all." He spoke, unsure of his words. "That's my guess, anyway."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi was surprised Ciel actually came over, usually people thought she was annoying. Hoshi smiled, acknowledging his thoughts," I saw one villain escape out of the corner of my eye... and, to be honest, I've been surprised he hasn't came back... I wish I went after him..." Meanwhile, Yoshisuki was gloating over his 'conquest of the doors', and looked into the school. Empty as could be. "C'mon, Jack", he said to the kid right next to him. He tried to lead him through the hallways, and went right outside of their class. He turned behind him to see if Jack actually followed him.

Dead account

"Heh, i'm hungry" Jack said as he walked away to the cafeteria, he went to the kitchen and took some randome stuff to eat, he left and went to the classroom , he noticed Yoshisuki and waited there

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
He gave Jack a reassuring glance, and did his Termite-technique. He looked behind him to see the desks, so neat and tidy, Yoshisuki couldn't resist but to sit on them. Of course, being his lazy self, he fell asleep, not realizing if anyone was in the room in the first place. Hoshi was noticing everybody has jackets on. Hoshi barely notices the cold, just like Yoshisuki, they rarely ever bring jackets.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta walked into the classroom, little did he know he was going to be greeted by Hoshi. As Hoshi thanked him Asta also bowed towards her. "Always ready to help a classmate in need." As he straightened back up he didn't have a response to her question. Looking around he saw people leave, join, basically doing whatever they want. "Um... I'd say it's free reign until the teacher comes in."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi didn't like the idea of 'fun' during school, or as she put it, "Seven Cruel Hours Of Our Lives". To live up to her acronym, she found a ruler and smacked it against the chalkboard to get everybody's attention. "Because the teacher's not here", she stated," I will have to teach you geography and history because their the only things that I don't suck at... and I'm actually pretty good at them if I do say myself" And, just like that, Hoshi pulled at the map of Japan, starting off with how people got to Japan in the first place. Yoshisuki woke up, looking at Hoshi teach geography and history simultaneously, yawning out of boredom. He was more of a 'Biology' or 'Social Sciences' guy himself, and slowly drifted back to sleep.

Last edited:

Dead account

"What the heck?" Jack said, seeing Hoshi trying to teach, he got up and straight up left the classroom, he took out his phone and decided to play some music on the corridor "i daje here for other things..."

Zuron stood, grumpily, by the door as he waited for one of the teachers to open it. After all that, and they would still just let their students sit outside all morning? When a insect crawled past his feet, Zuron took note of it before huffing "Lucky bastard." as it managed to get under the door. The male turned his back, one more, to the door before hearing it click open. Zuron turned to look over his shoulder before rolling his eyes at Yoshisuki and ignoring the other male. This Yoshisuki just had to rub it in his face, huh? "Don't you dare start thinking I need your help." Zuron let out a breath towards Yoshisuki, though it seemed otherwise as he did, indeed, take the student's assistance and enter the building. Zuron walked the empty halls, lingering slightly behind the others, and let out a long sigh. Some of his classmate's seemed particularly bothered by the earlier events, others were concerned for their future safety. By the time Zuron entered the classroom, he rolled his eyes at what he saw. "It never fails to surprise me how idiotic someone can be." Zuron growled as he stood in the doorway. "Stop pretending like it didn't happen. We got our asses handed to us. You all, and me, we were so weak- how come we couldn't so much at scratch those villains? That doesn't bother you at all?" Zuron raised his voice slightly, "While you horse around-" Zuron paused before focusing his attention to his feet. "They're getting stronger, and we aren't." the male's words lost their aggressive edge, as he hung his head, defeated and at a loss of words.

Kishi turned his attention from Kat as a few students entered the building. "It's pretty empty in there, guys. Don't you think the doors were locket for a reason?" Kishi's words went unheard by the intended audience, as they were already down the hall. Kishi looked back at Kat with a concerned glance before he heard faint music playing form inside the school. The boy smiled slightly, honestly it didn't seem like that much changed from yesterday. Kishi shrugged before the ground began to rumble, assuming that Mr. Hami's quirk was in use- Kishi tensed and turned his gaze to the floor, but nothing popped up from the ground. In the distance, a bus could be seen; struggling slightly to make it's way down the dirt path and towards the school. Mr. Hami sat in the passenger seat, holding the dashboard for dear life as Ms. Agsaki recklessly shook the bus back and forth.

Dead account

Jack heard a bus coming, so he turned off his phone and walked out of the school, just to see Ms.Agsaki driving a bus, "so were going somewhere else? Ah, better than outside" he quietly said, waiting for the bus to stop now

"Uh... Yeah." Kat said to Kishi, managing a small smile. She too turned her attention to the students walking in the building. In truth, she had been about to mention how they probably shouldn't be in the school without the teachers when Kishi beat her to the punch. When the slight rumbling began, Kat looked around as well and saw the school bus driving towards them quite recklessly. Should they... Move, or something? Katlynn hoped that Ms. Agasaki would be able to stop the bus in time.
"What the heck?" Kat muttered, doing a double take to make sure she was seeing right. She turned to Kishi.
"Do you think we're going on a trip today or something?" Katlynn asked Kishi.

Ciel was in the classroom, just sitting at his desk while Hoshi acted as the teacher. He really didn't mind that, so he paid no mind to it. He finally began to relax, as he waited for the class to really begin. He had a book with him this time, the words: 'Evolution of Knight Armor Vol. 2' were imprinted on the front of the book. It bared a neatly placed bookmark on one of the pages, most likely where he'd left off. Ciel was getting ready to resume reading, when he heard a voice coming from within the classroom, it sounded like Zuron's? He let the other boy vent out his frustrations with a disappointed look, afterwards he placed the book down on his desk and walked over to the other student. Ciel was equipped with a serious, but friendly expression.
"Don't worry, we haven't forgot about it. How could we?" He sighed, placing his hand in his pocket. "If we sat around feeling sorry for ourselves every time we failed, then we surely wouldn't ever become heroes. We'd end up being weaklings, crying to ourselves asking where we went wrong. Remember, a hero's journey involves defeat but that doesn't mean failure, it means a new reason has arisen to get stronger and shrug it off." Ciel smiled at the student, dropping his tense attitude. "I'll cut you some slack, after all we aren't heroes yet. We're just students aiming to become heroes someday. If you ever have any doubts or fears, you can come to me- it is my duty as class rep to make sure every student in my class can perform their best everyday." He left it at that, hoping to reach him with that small speech, though Ciel had no idea where it came from, it just came out naturally. Granted the dark-haired boy could also learn some things from his own words.

Ciel went to pick up his book when he heard a loud commotion coming from outside. Hastily grabbing his book and looked out the window to see a bus driving- awfully dangerous at that. He noticed it parked in front of the school, causing Ciel to go investigate the scene for himself. Could it be villains again, more of them maybe? Dang, I don't know if I'm ready for round two just yet. Ciel made his way outside and stood with the other students, bracing for anything. Until he saw familiar faces from within the bus, he sighed out of relief and waited to see what this was all about.

Last edited:

Dead account

Jack, still waiting took out his phone again, took a picture of the uncontrollable bus and put his earphones back, listenin to music again, he hated waiting but he had to, now, they were gonna get relocated....

JPSomeone

Standing in the corner of the classroom doing something out boredom, Asta heard a loud ruckus from outside. Going out the building to see what it was about he a saw a school. Maybe it was a magic school bus cause it came in a weird. Thoughts a side he wanted to figure out why it at this school of all places. "Where are we going? What's happening?"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi ignored everyone's complaints up to know. What was that noise? It seemed to wake Yoshisuki up for goodness sake. They hadn't even gotten to the failed Mongol invasions yet! Yoshisuki clearly knew what was going on in Hoshi's head, and looked out the window. A bus... a field trip! Yoshisuki ran outside as fast as he could, without his crutches, waiting for the bus to open the doors. Hoshi groaned at her classmate's poor listening skills to their great nation. She trudged outside, and sat on the ground. How did he run without his crutches?, Hoshi thought, amazed and confused at the same time.

Zuron flinched slightly when Ciel stood up, before quickly letting out a growl as he resumed looking at the ground. Zuron's gaze was intense, almost offended as Ciel spoke. His expression didn't give much away, but of course the boy had listened to every word. 'feeling sorry for ourselves'. Is that what he was doing? Zuron couldn't quite tag the emotions he felt before, not perhaps it was between rage and sadness. Was it pity all along? The boy scoffed, how could he just let go? It wasn't that simple. The other male finished his little pep talk with 'you can come to me' before walking away. Zuron stayed still for a little while longer. "Yeah right. Damn poster boy, what does he know?" Zuron scoffed bitterly. When a loud noise spawned outside, the classroom emptied itself rather quickly. Zuron walked out with his hands in his pockets, obviously less amused than some of the other students as he saw the bus driving heedlessly towards them.

Kat's response didn't quite convince Kishi that she was 'holding up alright'. Honestly, to the boy one thing gave away Kat's anxiety. She wasn't listening to music. The first day Kishi met the girl, she said that she listened to music in order to clam herself. But Kishi soon realized that she only listened to music when she was comfortable and clam, not in order to get to that state. And right now she wasn't listening to music, something was off. Then again, you couldn't blame her. Not a single student at the school must've been completely comfortable with what had just happened, how could they be? When Kat asked about a trip, Kishi focused his attention back to reality. Suddenly, a grin grew upon Kishi's face as he nodded eagerly at Kat's question "I sure hope so!" the boy exclaimed excitedly. I trip would be an ideal get away after the stressful events of yesterday, he honestly didn't want to go back to the dusty field- what if the villains came back?

The van's encroachment became rather unsettling, one would wonder if Ms. Agsaki would find the brakes in time. But with an abrupt squeak the van came to a skid and halted a few feet away from the children who stood outside. Mr. Hami rested his head on the dashboard, trying to regain his composure before opening his door and stepping out of the vehicle. "Good Morning student-" Mr. Hami brushed himself off and greeted the students before trialing off as he saw the front door left open. "Really! The one day that we aren't supposed to be in the classroom and you decide to show up early!" The man yelled indignantly, before Ms. Agsaki shoved him aside to wave at the group of students.
"We're going on a field trip, Yay!" Ms. Agsaki was clearly more enthusiastic about the whole thing than her coteacher. "Yep. Everything's ready. We've contacted your parents, packed all necessary equipment, and got permission from the board! All that's missing is the actual students." Ms. Agsaki smiled before sitting back down and honking the horn. "All aboard!" the woman smiled as if she were pretending to be a train conductor. Mr. Hami, who was still catching his breath after practically being pushed out of the bus by his coworker growled before opening the door which lead to the back seats of the bus. "Don't forget seat belts." Mr. Hami groaned, almost sarcastically, as the students began loading the bus. "And don't do anything stupid, or make any loud noises." Mr. Hami added before taking his seat in the front of the bus.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki walked in an orderly single file line, going to the back seats, hoping everyone would follow his neatness. Hoshi didn't, at all, she went directly to the front of the bus, looking out of the window at her classmates piling in. Her glasses fell on the ground, and, to some people's amazement, she didn't notice one bit. She greeted everyone, telling them to go in the back.

Dead account

With all that cold, Jack only entered the bus as fast as possible, looking around the seats, he really just wanted to be alone so he went to the far back corner of the bus, then started to listen to music, as there were nothing else to do. ..

Ciel huffed, he was happy it wasn't anymore villains coming to get them. However, a more prominent question rose: Does Ms. Agsaki always drive like that? Ciel was already regretting the other students' choices of hopping on the bus. Although eventually Ciel made his way on the bus as well, due to his nature he sat on one of the front seats. He didn't mind being in the back, but he had to be ready just in case something unexpected would happen, forcing him to have to get off quickly. Ciel looked at his lap before remembering the book he brought along, a book about the evolution of knight armor. He'd hoped that looking through this would allow him to forge his own style of armor, as this was a tradition within the Iridine family. Those who couldn't forge a full-set of knight armor from within had no right to be called an Iridine.

He opened the book and began reading, the first page seemed familiar. The armor depicted on the page gave him deja vu, like he'd seen that style before. He shrugged and continued to read, ideas about his future armor set quickly filled his mind. Hm, I still have a quite a ways to go if I really want to make an armor set that defines me. I hope my morning exercises actually pay off in the long run.

Kat glanced at Ms. Agsaki doubtfully, then to the bus. A field trip? For how long? Why hadn't her mother told her about this? Then again, maybe she had told Katlynn about this. Kat had been in such a funk when she got up that she couldn't remember anything her mother had said to her that morning. How was she supposed to recharge her phone or MP3 player?

Seeing other students get on the bus, Katlynn slowly got on as well. Ciel was sitting in the front, and Kat considered sitting down next to him. Then again, he looked busy reading. Plus, Kat wasn't really one for sitting in the front. Kat could sit in the back, buy that was where all the rowdy kids usually sat. So the middle it was. Kat slid into an open seat and looked out the window, wondering what all was going to happen on this, 'field trip'.

JPSomeone

Of course it was the teachers. Field trip? A while? He wasn't how to feel about that part. His 'parents' had not told him he was going anywhere. Dumbfounded by how the school gathered school did all this in a shorts amount of time he decided to just go with it.

Entering the bus Asta had to make an important decision: Where to sit? If he sat in the back he would look edgey. If he sat up front he would look like a wannabe straight student. So he chose the middle. Seeing as he as quick route out the bus either way and no one else was there. So he thought. A girl was already there so he chose to sit on the right side of the bus. With all that out the way he began to sleep.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora sat on a tree branch humming while waiting. Her house had been quite far away so the school arranged to pick her up on the way. She smiled happily, she would finally get a chance to go to improve! Sure it wasn't UA, but it was a step closer to becoming a hero. She pulled her wings close to her back and put on her cardigan. She was quite agile, so she could get down without flying. She just hoped that she wouldn't hurt herself. Her amber eyes darted around searching for the bus. She reached up and pulled off her headphones, the bus has to be close by now.

Kishi watched Kat step onto the bus. The boy's eyes wandered for some time, before he realized he was holding up the line and he quickly found Kat. He sat in the seat right behind the girl and watched everyone else load into the vehicle. Asta also took a seat beside them, the boy raked his brain for a conversation starter before deciding he would just save it for the road.
Zuron allowed the other students to pass him. A scowl formed on his face- how did this school ever get anything done? The boy following the line slowly he turned to the teachers on his way in. "Where are we going?" the boy asked with gruffness, and Ms. Agsaki's shrug caused him to growl. Deciding it wasn't worth the effort, Zuron gurmbled to himself before taking a seat in the front/middle of the bus.
Ms. Agsaki smiled as everyone loaded the bus, Mr. Hami choosing to simply look ahead and ignore the students. "Onward!" Ms. Agsaki grinned once everyone was on the bus, Mr. Hami closed the door and they started the engine.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
As Himari was sleeping, her alarm went on, her arms lit up a little, she grabbed to turn it off but instead melted it, "I'm gonna have to buy a new alarm clock..... again":@, she got dressed and watched TV while waiting for the bus, you see the bus was scheduled to pick her up, then she thought to herself, "what if i was reborn as a rock in my next life", she sighed:(, for it was impossible, she waited and waited for the bus, then suddenly she just shouted,"WHEN DOES THE DAMN BUS GET HERE>=O"

Last edited:
Unlike the rest of the group, Jakob got out of a...different bus. It was like a school bus, but not yellow. So these are my new classmates... He stared at them a bit, and then shook his head. Gah! I should introduce myself! He rushed over to the new bus. He even saw a girl outside! He waved his hand to the bus with a wide smile.

The bus ran smoothly for some time. A quiet chatter would occasionally go off between students, but it was otherwise rather quiet. Ms. Agsaki ran her mouth the whole ride, she was clearly excited about the whole thing, Mr. Hami looked less happy to have to hear his coworker's enthusiasm. "Listen up, students!" Mr. Hami suddenly rose his voice without turning to look at his audience "We're making some detours to pick up new students. We've been assigned 5 new students to pick up- they've been waiting for our arrival some time now, so we figured we'd just kill two birds with one stone and pick them up while we're on our little trip. Try not to scare them away." the man sighed the last part.
"New kids? After a villain attack? Do they know about it? I'd be damned shock if they really wanted to join after hearing how we got our asses kicked back there." Zuron huffed.
"That's exactly the attitude that we won't be showing the new students." Mr. Hami responded to Zuron with a growl. He could tell some of the group was less than sure about the whole idea of letting new students join. The man rolled his eyes, they'd settle down eventually.
The bus pulled up to a dirt road, "I think this is the spot." Ms. Agsaki muttered as she looked around the barren lot. Then her gaze fell upon a young girl sitting in a tree. The female teacher gave a friendly wave and opened the back door, "Come on in, introduce yourself!" the woman grinned cheerily.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora looked hesitantly down at the bus. "My name's Aurora," she said softly. After a moment she climbed down the tree and headed to the back of the bus. She eyed the students already sitting there, most of them seemed to be in the middle or the front so she sat in the back. As she looked around again, she saw a tall boy listening to music. Smiling, she put her headphones on and started to listen to her music. It seemed, or so she thought, that they had a silent agreement to not bother each other.

The enthusiastic boy waved yet again to the group of people. A smile was plastered on his face. "Hi! I'm Jakob, I'm 14, and I am a first year here! I am super excited to see you all!" He smile turned awkward, "Erm...is anyone fine with me sitting next to you?"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was shocked at the new students, and didn't want anyone to ignore them, so when he heard Jakob speak, he only replied with "I am..." in his usually quiet, sarcastic tone of voice. He still read his book though, but then thought he was ignoring him and put it away. Oh, wait..., he thought, Should we talk about something? Yoshisuki turned to Jakob, smiled, and said," What school do you come from? Are you a transfer student?" He shouldn't have bombarded him with two questions at once, and felt guilty about it.

Kat looked up at the two new students that boarded the bus, a girl and a guy. They seemed... Pretty normal, actually. Katlynn had spent most of the bus ride looking out the window and watching the world go by. In fact, it had only been when the bus had stopped to pick up the new students that Kat had realized Kishi had sat next to her. Oof. Katlynn probably should have talked to him. Well, they weren't at their destination yet. But what should they talk about? He seemed like he was doing okay after the fight with the villains, handling it a lot better then she was.
"So, uh..." Kat started, trying to figure out what to talk about. "Do you, uh... Like music?"

He looked at Yoshisuki with a smile, "I-I didn't come from a school..." He said, "This is my first time...I was 'home schooled.' Though I am much more happy going to a wonderful school!" He turned to Katrina, "I love music! Pop is my favorite, but classical music is really nice too!"

Katlynn kinda started in surprise when Jakob answered her question. She had meant to ask Kishi that, but it looked like the new guy had thought the question was for him. Kat turned back to Jakob and gave him a small smile.
"That's cool. I'm a fan of classic rock, and 80's. And, well, anything really." Kat said. She turned to Kishi. "What about you, Kishi?"

Time Skip- read discussion thread
The bus's smooth path soon turned unfortunately bumpy as the slid off of the populated roads and onto a dirt path. Mr. Hami's gaze was distant, he rested his head in his palm, supported by his elbow on the wind sill. Ms. Agsaki's eyes darted between the road in front of her and the mirror above her head, where she could see the students interacting. Though unpleasant, the rocky road was a sure sign that they were near their destination. That was when, suddenly, the bus came to an abrupt stop; forcing anyone who didn't have a seat belt on to crash into the seat ahead of them. Mr. Hami was flung forward, barely catching himself before flying over the dashboard.
The bus had parked in what seemed like a parking lot. It was a cleared out patch of dirt, though not another car was in sight. Past the lot was trees, a lot of trees. A blanket of green with the occasional patch where one could expect an empty field or pond of one kind- the whole place was vacant of any other people. As all of the students unloaded the bus, some chilled out and talked while others excitedly rushed to get a view of the landscape.

"Where are we?" Zuron asked as he took a step off of the vehicle.
"Oh, it doesn't matter-" Ms. Agsaki assured as she and Mr. Hami stepped out of the bus, of course this didn't exactly strike Zuron as something that didn't matter. Seemed like the type of place that someone would go to murder a bunch of kids. The boy huffed, if anything he had learned that it was easier to just keep your mouth shut around here. It wasn't the type of school that has answers, it would more likely answer a question with other questions. Zuron rolled his eyes as he stretched slightly, the boy rolled his shoulders back before huffing and resuming his typical 'can't be bothered' expression.

A grin grew across Kishi's face as he walked to the edge of the lot. His gaze swept over the trees and he let out a relaxed sigh before looking back at Kat with a friendly smile, motioning as if inviting her to enjoy the view with him. "Different from the busy city, huh?" the boy smiled and rested his hands on his hips. Of course they'd be training, nobody could call that unexpected. But, it was a vacation none the less.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden, still half asleep, was prodded out of the car and had a cold can pressed to his face, which somewhat woke him up. His mom put the can in his bag and gave him a little shove when the bus pulled in. He honest he didn't care how he looked at this point. Unsure what was going on, Camden laid down on the dirt and curled up.
He still had no clue what the hell the screeching sound had been... but then he felt the cold can press against his ribs. He smiled weakly as he sat up right and grabbed the can. Mom hadn't forgotten the only thing that could wake him up. he opened it and stared. And that was about it. He was three parking spaces away from the bus, but the energy drink was all that mattered now...
So there he was, sitting like a total dumbass in the middle of a dirt parking lot staring at an energy drink.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kira sat atop a car's front, her headphones around her neck. The slight breeze would pick lift her hair and settle it back down. She was observing everybody now that they were all in sight. There seemed to be a decent amount of kids. She hummed to herself under her breath. Some of them, not all of them, seemed perfectly normal. Her wings wouldn't seem that out of place. She sat that way for some time, her amber eyes darting around.

Dead account

Jack , still listening to some music, was suddenly disrupted and directly crashed onto the empty seat infront of him, he uad no idea new students were even there! He saw Zuron take a step out so he did aswell, just waiting for the others to leave

((Sorry for the absence, Sorry, didn't get alerts, and i just read up from my first unread so i just wrote off what i saw))

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari felt anger that she had to walk to the training grounds, as she walked, she didn't notice that everyone was staring at her glowing eyes and hair, she could not help but complain and complain, At last she finally reached the "training grounds" or that's what she calls it, the second she was walked in the camping site, she fell head over heels for Jakob, and whispered "Oh no, He's hot.:love:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden saw other students filing around, and decided to stand up and walk towards the group, more of a stumble. He drank a bit and began to look around, rubbing his eyes. He saw what he expected to be his class, and walked toward the group lazily, quietly asking to no one in particular what was going on. Of course he saw the average Hero high school class. Except that these guys weren't. Every one of them, including himself, had been thought by U.A or some other Hero course that their quirks were too weak. He sighed and continued looking around at people and asking what was happening. Because he was an idiot and had been more focused on reading than learning what he was gonna do once he got to the grounds. As he asked more, somewhat louder, his face went from the olive tan it usually was to a tomato red. He pulled his hood up, hoping no one would notice.

JPSomeone

Asta who was sleeping, fell to the ground and flew a few seats foward after the bus came to an unexpected stop. Rubbing his hands and head to see he was alright he slowly got up and out the bus. After pulling his white hood over his head and dusting himself off, he looked around.

Looking around he saw new students and got a feel of the area. This isn't a place I should messing around at especially not knowing who those people are or what the area is for. Eh... who am I kidding I really don't care as long as I get food and a place to stay. After all the thoughts ran through his head, he stood against a tree thinking about what he was going to have for dinner.