• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Mike limped of. "No stay and fight i'll do it myself." Mike told Kishi. "Oi Lucy kick his ass." Mike swore (which is really rare.) "Dammlike I'm going back to the gang days." Mike thought and shuddered. He began to limp of
"Sure am Bug boy," Lucy told Mike. Lucy began rubbing her hands togheter. all her hair began to stick up.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack, at some point started blocking his brother's attacks , bleeding out as hell he said " Did you really think.. i didn't train?" He blocked at punch and used his right leg to kick his brother, wich he was surprised of "considering last time i saw you was when i killed mom and dad, that is better, would have made a good villain!" Death light said as Jack made a VERY Large sword, holding it with both his hands, rushing towards Samuel, not his quickest moment as the sword was heavy

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett landed after being thrown and decided to try and flank Death Light, he shifted into Death Light and began his approach, as he neared him he felt a sudden pain in the back of his knee he fell to one knee, shifting back into himself, he looked at his knee, there was a dagger in the back of his knee, before he could do anything else he was hit by two more, one in the shoulder and one in his lower back. He fell forward with a thud, just behind Death Light.

Dagger turned from the battles, he had helped out by taking out the copycat. He turned back the cops taking out at least another five before finding Kumori's mum, he had an idea grabbing her by the throat he turned to the cops that were left, lower your weapons and step out from your hiding places and I will let the woman live.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki missed, jumping backward. He scowled, he thought his landing would be accurate. "I need to get closer...", he mumbled. He landed on the ground, jumping higher backward. Suddenly, he turned back into a human, dropping 30 feet to the ground. He fell to the ground, wounded in his right leg.

Zuron's gaze grew wider as he headed towards the floor, he began vibrating his body, though it was to no avail. What was he supposed to do? What could anyone expect for him in that moment, he already failed- it was over. Zuron closed his eyes, he deserved to die. Some hero he'd make. Then, suddenly the boy felt the grip around his loosen. "Shit." A single word left the boy's lips as he began free falling. It seemed another opponent had caught Max's attention. Could the villain not multi-task? Zuron hit the floor with a loud thud, an excruciating pain flooded the boy's body as he lay motionless and flat on the road. Any attempt in movement resulted in little more than a tremble as Zuron watched the battle. It hurt. Everything hurt and yet he could barely feel it, clenching his fists the male struggled to bring his wrists underneath his chest and push himself up. "Alright Lucy, I hope this works." Kishi yelled as he stood over Zuron in a protective stance. The blue haired boy then began shooting a stream of water towards Lucy, and sure enough it didn't touch her. The girl's static electricity could manipulate and bend the water in a way that Kishi himself couldn't, he just needed to give her a constant supply. He looked back towards Mike before fastening his gaze on the villain in front of him. Zuron growled, "I Don't need your help. Don't pity me, I can do it myself." The male huffed as he sat up slowly. Kishi, eyes full of passion, turned back towards Zuron "We don't pity you. I know you can do it. We help each other because we're gonna be heroes. We've got this guy, go help elsewhere." Kishi explained.

Zuron activated his quirk and stood, he could feel how drained he was- but using his quirk to vibrate his entire body he could stand and move. So long as his quirk didn't exhaust, he'd be fine. The tan-skinned boy let out a huff as he backed away from Kishi before nodding. Zuron's eyes almost immediately landed on the cops, you'd think they would be at least slightly helpful than they were.
Zuron, instead of charging into the battle took a few steps towards the villain attacking the cops. He was too weak to engage like that, with a huff the boy stuck out both his arms before making rapid arm circles. In a short time, small tornadoes formed around Zuron's fists, he aimed each at Dagger's own hands- attempting to free the woman from his grasp. "So you think you're something special 'cause you took out a few cops. You're nothing but a coward, join the real fight-" Zuron scowled as he faced Dagger, he looked back at Yoshisuki, his classmate before rolling his eyes- it seemed the kid had yet to land a single hit.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dagger turned and glared at the boy, his attack had not dislodged the woman, but he now threw her to the ground, "the hell did you just say to me" he muttered before sprinting towards him, boosting off a police car he kept upwards and threw a three daggers at the same time towards the boy, he landed and he felt his belt strapped to his back to be much lighter, he only had a few daggers left, around 7 in total.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
He couldn't focus his sight for a while, but saw Dagger about to throw daggers at Zuron. "Quick, duck down!", he yelled. Quickly, he jumped and covered Zuron, protecting him from the weapons, despite his injury. Oh... c-c-cottage cheese..., he felt a dagger in his backbone. "Z-Zuron… you owe me one...", he said, before passing out like Hoshi.

Dead account

Jack, started attacking his brother like a beast, while his brother calmly blocked with barriers , Jack, slide kicked his brother only for him to get slammed, the sword went in the air and started falling, "your done" his brother told the younger one
((Maybe this is where the barrier user gets hit ny the handle of the sword?))

Kat slowly and carefully picked her way through the battlefield. The girl had changed her colors to blend in with the environment more, and so far it had helped in allowing her to avoid detection. She was trying to push down her terror as she watched the Villains beat the tar out of the students while the teachers watched on helplessly. Kat felt helpless herself! In the exercises earlier that day, she had failed in catching her robot and had failed to destroy any robots on the bubbles. Her quirk just didn't do any damage! Still, there must be something she could do...

Okay, good things:
- The villains didn't know she was here.
- She could use the element of surprise.

Bad things
- Teachers were trapped
- Her friends were getting demolished
- The police were failing
- Her quirk didn't actually inflict damage

Kat surveyed the field again. The teachers were trapped in bubbles... Yet, so was another girl. She was about Kat's age, and Katlynn was sure she wasn't a student. So she had to be a villain. If Kat could take out that girl... Maybe it would free the teachers. Moving closer to Muyia (but careful to stay cloaked), Kat made it to an alley about 20 feet behind the girl. Closing her eyes, Kat pointed at Muyia's force field and focused. Her color went back to normal.

She had gotten the idea a little while ago while perusing the internet. Evidently, an episode of an old show Katlynn had liked had been banned for causing seizures. Bright colors of red, blue, and yellow had flashed on the screen at one point in rapid succession, and the colors had caused a seizure in people with epilepsy who had witnessed the episode. Kat watched that, and even slowed down it had been painful to watch. Maybe if Katlynn tried to replicate that, the force field girl would be forced to lower her shield. Then Kat could run up at tackle her, or something.

The only problem was, Kat had never done anything like that before. She was going to have to push herself. Breathing deeply, Kat changed the color of the force field around Muyia to a bright, translucent red. Then two a bright blue. Then yellow. For each color change, the changes started to get faster and faster.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Leaving the police entirely Dagger ran to wear Death Light was, keeping out of the other villains way, he surveyed the area, things seemed ok, he saw the forcefield start changing colour and decided to head over to it, "hey what's going on" he asked, "what's with the light show". He scanned the area, this might be one of these pesky kids, so he kept his guard up.

(Is anyone going to do something about the injured/unconscious. e.g. Garrett, Hoshi and @SwiftSwoobat (couldn't remember name))

Kat began to sweat heavily, and her breathing became labored as she continued to change the color of the girl's force field. But nothing seemed to be happening! Katlynn let the colors of the force field go back to normal and put her hands on her knees, breathing heavily. She hadn't had to change colors that fast before. Kat took a closer look at the girl in the force field, trying to figure out why it didn't work.

Hold on...

Was the girl... Sleeping?! She was! She was sleeping! How the heck was she maintaining her force fields while she was sleeping?! They would have to wake her up. But before Kat could make a move, she saw Dagger approaching. This was not good. Kat quickly ducked back into the alleyway, hoping the villain hadn't seen her. Another wave of terror rose up in her throat and threatened to escape in a frightened whimper. She had seen the damage he could do with his daggers. Sitting stock still, Kat changed her colors to try to blend in the alleyway and prayed that Dagger wouldn't see her.

Zuron's attack had barely even caught the villains attention. Was he really that weak? Fortunately, it seemed Dagger's priorities switched as he dropped the woman and focused his attention on Zuron. The boy tensed, focusing his gaze on the small knives and preparing to dodge each one. As the daggers inched closer, Zuron's body tensed before he attempted to jolt away. He didn't move. Not a single muscle in his body moved, he froze... again. Zuron watched, like a kid watching the heroes on TV, in the middle of a battle and all he could do was watch as the knives flew towards him. Suddenly, a shadow was cast over head. As a figure barricaded Zuron from the knives, it all flashed before the boy's eyes before he felt his body unfreeze. It was the short boy who shifted into animals, Yoshisuki. That idiot. Zuron watched the boy fall to the floor, muttering a few casual words that only made Zuron feel worse. Why? Zuron could feel his heart pounding in his head. Why did he have to be so damn selfless, why couldn't he just let Zuron take what he deserved?
"He-Hey, get up! You're not gonna let one stupid attack bring you down, are you? That's pathetic!" Zuron yelled the condescending words, the only thing he knew how to do. Yet, for the first time, concern shone in the boy's eyes. Yoshisuki was already passed out by the time Zuron had sunk to his knees beside the boy. "It's not my fault, you know that. You did this to yourself. I didn't need your help." Zuron's words grew fainter and fainter into a whisper as he curled over Yoshisuki's body. All the pain from his early fight came back at once, and some other sort of hurt as Zuron clenched his jaw and sat perfectly still. Zuron took a deep breath before standing again.
"Heroes don't kill. Killing is a cowardice thing to do, because all it really means is that you're afraid to have to fight them next time." Zuron stood slowly, stepping over Yoshisuki's body. "I don't have to kill you. But I'll beat you so bad that you'll never want to come back!" Zuron yelled as he activated his quirk and charged at Dagger. Zuron began picking up speed, moving much faster than before; rather than throwing a punch or kick he went shoulders first and intended to tackle the other male.

Siphon saw the incoming lightning-bullets, they were simply too fast to react to, getting pierced by a few of the "bullets," Siphon grunted before disappearing. The hazel-eyed man was now on a nearby rooftop, holding his shoulder that took the brunt of the attack. His eyes grew with hatred, was this kid really going to make him get serious? Siphon stood up with the face of a killer whilst his arm extended outward, just then, dozens of his "teleportation portals" appeared. He was preparing to launch any kind of debris, tool, vehicle or street light he could obtain toward the bridge. However, the portals closed right before his full-scale assault was carried out. He sighed, putting his hand on his head as he laughed. Nah, not yet. I'll let those fools think they have a chance, then in the future I'll crush them. Plus, those idiots are still down there fighting with those kids, they'd get hit too. He decided to sit down, legs crossed, intently watching the rest of them carry out their battles. The man yawned as he was spectating. I'm tired...

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Now's my chance! While Siphon was sitting down he went for one last outrageous attack. Pulling one hand back as though he were going to do a one hand kamehameha, Asta began to think about how messed up, his body isn't in any condition to fight. Excruciating pain started to flood through him, drops of blood coming from his legs and arms from over using his quirk.

"I got one hand, this may not be enough but at least I tried..." Slowly but surely all the energy he had left gathered into the palm of his right hand. Looking around he saw new moves from everyone else so he knew he wasn't the only one trying out something new. Closing his hand tightly to condense the energy then throwing a small circular energy ball at Siphon. "Take that, and choke on it..." After that Asta fainted.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi woke up, her undead soldiers disintegrating. She yawned, rather peaceful. Hoshi got up on her feet, seeing everyone attacking villains. She blank her eyes before realizing that she was a part of this. "Ugh...", she grumbled, then muttered unintelligible words. Hoshi's mind only thought complex when she first wakes up, a little known fact. She assessed numerous ways she could support her school in a matter of seconds. "Lets try this...", she said to herself. She summoned an undead like creature, but only it's arm. It wrapped around Hoshi's left arm, acting as defense and offense. Now, she was exactly like the stretchable villain. Her arm defended Asta, stretching her left arms to clash with the villain's.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dagger turned on the boy jumping over him flipping and landing behind him, he threw 2 more daggers and then noticed a simmering in an alley as if someone was hiding, camouflaged, he threw a dagger at the hidden person. He then turned back to the speedy boy.

Dead account

Jack 's sword, began falling and fell on the barrier user's protection field, probably waking her up. He grabbed his brother's arm and jumped over him , wich, threw the villain away, CRACK. "Oh shoot" he said, he overused his quirk, it's been more than twenty minutes, Shadows of random stuff appeared and flew litteraly everywhere

Zuron watched as his target flipped overhead, the boy going much to fast to be able to turn in time to defend himself. Zuron skidded to a halt, just in time to notice the dagger headed his way. He was sloppy, a sure sign of exhaustion- he wouldn't win like this. The young male mustered a gust of wind with his right hand, knocking down the small knives and huffing. Zuron took in a long sigh before deciding to try his copy attack again, the boy began running in a circle around Dagger. This both prevented the villain from escaping and allowed Zuron to duplicate his image. With about 30 images in the 20 meter diameter that Zuron had formed the boy rocked back on his heels before launching attacks. Of course, only one of the Zuron's could actually do damage at a time- but it's location was constantly changing. The boy assumed Dagger wouldn't be able to hit all of his copies at once, but if he did it would be at close range and dangerous.

Muyia, who was rather peaceful through the entire fight, let out a groan as a sudden shaking caused a disturbance in her protective dome. Upon waking up, the girl blinked heavily before looking around. They were still battling? What a pain? She tried to identify the source which had awoken her, but decided that was too much of a hassle. The girl rubbed her head before fixing her posture and sort of scooting to the back of her dome in an attempt to get more comfortable. The girl let out another short huff before decided to watch the fight with drowsy eyes- it seemed that these students were no problem at all.

A blazing pain burst in Katlynn's left shoulder as the dagger hit, and she fell forward with a cry in pain and fear. The pain was so sudden that she lost concentration and returned to her normal colors. This was it. She was going to die. Katlynn lay still, waiting for the quick stab in the neck or back or heart and the coldness of her life leaving her body. But it never came. Slowly, Kat got up and looked back to see Dagger had turned his attention back to Zuron. And Katlynn noticed something even more important. The girl in the force field, for some reason, had woken up. Now was her chance. If Katlynn didn't make this girl drop the force fields and release the teachers, these villains would probably kill them.

Closing her eyes once again, Katlynn focused through the pain and stretched out her right arm towards Muyia's force field. And once again, the colors of the force field began to change. Bright red, to bright blue, to bright yellow. Changing faster and faster and faster. This had to work... Because if it didn't Kat didn't know what she would do.
"Come on, drop those shields..." Kat muttered, gritting her teeth through the pain and mental strain.

Dead account

Samuel, rushed towards the shadow mess, weapons, blasts and random stuff appearing out of nowhere, Samuel had no choice but to protect himself with a barrier, then, some of the stuff went towards the other villains and students ((this is where she gets hit!))

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dagger using some magnets implanted in his daggers that only worked with his gloves, he called all his daggers back (this includes all the ones in the cops, the three stuck in Garrett (still wounded and unconscious by the way), the one from Katlynn and the one in Yoshisuki) as they came towards him he caught them and put them back in his harness/belt. He then crouching slightly spun in a 360 and threw daggers at each copy of Zuron.

Zuron watched as shadowed figure flew overhead. Was that his team's, or the enemy's. The boy returned his attention to Dagger, who managed to recollect his weapons. "Damn-" Zuron muttered as his plan was spoiled, when each of the knives were thrown his direction; Zuron allowed most of them to hit his copies. Two of the daggers were headed straight at Zuron, the boy shifted his wieght to avoid one- but the other managed to skim his left arm. Not hit nearly as bad as some of the others, Zuron could still feel the pain as it rushed through his entire arm and blood began gushing from the slice on his bicep. Zuron let out a short breath as he clasped his right hand over the opposite arm and applied pressure to the bleeding area. Zuron removed his hand and did his best to ignore the pain, besides it was the only thing that hurt right now- but he knew it wasn't the only part of him in bad condition. Zuron narrowed his eyes once more on his opponent before one of the shadow objects from the sky fell right next to him. Zuron's eyes grew wide, he hadn't noticed? He wouldn't be able to dodge those and Dagger's attacks. Zuron huffed as he ran several plans through his head. Then the boy made a face that would have been a smirk if the situation weren't so dire. Raising both his arms to the sky, Zuron created two tornadoes- he could feel his shoulders slipping, he wouldn't be able to keep it up for very long. Wincing, Zuron only focused his tornado in the air for a short while, allowing it time to pick up a portion of Jack's mess before he moved his aim towards Dagger. Bringing the shadowed objects down towards his opponent, Zuron felt his quirk wear off. Falling to his knees, Zuron let out a cough before tensing again. It took a while but Zuron managed to stand again. How many were down? Zuron could feel the defeat that surrounded him, and his own defeat which was sure to soon come.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitsukini watched everyone fight from the bridge. His feet were sore, and started to flee the vicinity. Unlike many other villains, Mitsukini wasn't violent at all. The only crime he committed was manslaughter, which isn't even that bad for a villain. Mitsukini didn't want to get arrested, it was his worst fear. He ran away, laughing at the other villain's foolish actions.

Muyia was suddenly engulfed by flashing colors. The girl, a particularly frail-headed young villain, let out a irritated groan as her brain began to throb. Muyia could only hold on for a matter of seconds before she brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her head, at this moment her shield and those which trapped the teachers all dropped. Muyia curled on the floor, rocking herself in an attempt to sooth her aching head. Almost before the teachers even hit the ground, they sprang into action.
Mr. Hami separated the students from the villains, extending pillars from the ground which supported the students and lifted them high above their opponent's heads. Zuron' who's tornado had began to exhaust, growled as the ground beneath him began to tremble. Assuming it was a villain attack, Zuron got ready to sprint away- but he was suddenly hoisted into the air with little time to respond. "Damn." the male muttered as he collapsed onto the clay pillar, officially too tired to do anything except lay on his back and stare at the sky. Kishi sat criss-crossed on his pillar, he never lost faith in the teachers. They could resolve everything now. Besides, it was sort of peaceful up in the sky.
Simultaneously, Ms. Agsaki raced towards those who were unconscious. The woman lifted the two boys (that's all I remember at least) onto her shoulders and huffed before blowing two bubbles and stepping on each one before it hit the ground. She then used her bubbles as a mode of transportation, holding the students in the air while she scanned for others who were injured. Ms. Agsaki, first, dropped the students off in the nurse's office before hurrying back and picking up the cop's two at a time, rushing them to the hospital as well. For some of the police, it was too late- but she knew she had to try to save them.
Mr. Zumiti, yet to reveal the quirk, did the most surprising thing of all. With a sudden grunt the man began growing, and growing and growing. By the point that the principal was the same size as the buildings around him, he heard a "Retreat!" from the villains. It was Max who called the small group back noting that they 'already did what they were instructed'. Muyia grumbled to herslef before sitting upright, covering himself in a shield orb once more and floating after Max. Suzi, who was all too entertained by Ciel, let out a groan of protest before following after her teammates.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dagger had been about to finish Zuron when the shields had dropped, he heard the call to retreat, and turned using the pillars to wall run to the others, as he reached them, he silently offered to carry Muyia if that would be helpful, considering she might still have a head ache and it might be easier to get away if she was on his back.

Garrett woke up in the nurse's office, he glanced around, wincing at the pain in his back, he got up with the aid of a crutch and walked off to find his classmates.

Dead account

"Man, i was having fun" Samuel said, then followed after hjs teammates, while Jack just collapsed. "I think my time limit with using my quirk without it going crazy from 20 minutes to 23.." he said, getting back up and peaving the clay wall, he used a barrier to get out of the bridge , he waited

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki growled at his conditions. He had it worse than Ciel… he had many bandages on his back from the injury. He got crutches, which put pressure on his back. "How is this helping...", he said sarcastically. He looked over to Ciel, who seemed alright for his condition.

JPSomeone

As the teacher came to save the day Asta saw Ms.Agsaki come to save him, along with many other students. Barely awake he opened his eyes every so slightly to her transporting them with bubbles. Then closing his eyes for what seemed like a short period of time, he suddenly appeared in the nurse's office.

Waking slowly but still unable to move fully Asta thought about his life decisions. "Why..."

The girl finally dropped her shield, and Katlynn was finally able to stop focusing. Kat let out a gasp and fell to her hands and knees, trying to cover the bleeding wound left by Dagger's knife. She felt utterly drained, but even through her exhaustion she stayed determined on what she had to do.
"Gotta... stop... her..." Katylnn managed between gasps, slowly crawling towards Muyia. She was in no state to keep fighting, but she knew that if she let the force field girl get back up they would be right back in the predicament from before, maybe even worse! But before Kat could even get close to Muyia to pin her down, she felt herself getting lifted into the air by a pillar of earth. The teachers had been freed! With a breath of relief, Kat laid down and focused on stopping her bleeding shoulder. The villains were retreating... It looked like the whole scenario was over. They had survived. Kat tried to tear the sleeve of her sweatshirt off to use as a makeshift bandage, but with only good arm she found she couldn't.

In a short time, the teachers had managed to round all of the students back up and into the school. It was a silent period, while they waited for word form their principal, who has chased after the villains. Ms. Agsaki had checked all of the students for injuries, insisting that they visit the nurse regardless of how bad their condition was. "Better safe than sorry." the woman would say in a hushed tone, Mr. Hami paced outside of the classroom. What would they do? Would the school get shut down? Would the villains be back? What should they do with the students? The man's expression was unfiltered, all the concern in the world filled his dark gaze as he stared out the door and waited for Mr. Zumiti's return. As if on cue, the doors suddenly opened with a tired-looking Mr. Zumiti behind it. As he entered the building, the teacher had an inaudible discussion with Mr. Hami. The villains had gotten away. It had been determined that one of them had some sort of teleportation quirk. Both of the men sighed before delving into deeper conversation.
About an hour had passed when Mr. Hami told everyone to meet in the school cafeteria. Even the students who hadn't engaged in battle looked tired and afraid, Mr. Zumiti put on a brave face as he got onto a table and looked into the sea of students and faculty. After a deep breath, the principal began to explain the events of the day. He told that the cops could not find any motivation for the villain attack- or any history of that group previously working together. The principal then sort of went back and forth between scolding the disobedience of the students and praising their bravery. In the end, he wrapped up his speech by describing the next steps they would take. "For now, everyone is dismissed to go home. We can have teachers escort students home if they are uncomfortable with walking alone. Get some rest, and think about what happened today. I promise the school will have things under control. For now, tomorrow you all will still attend your classes. I will speak to the board of hero school administration about upping our security. Remember that it is our first priority to ensure your safety, so please stay alert while at home and tell local authorities of any suspicious activity that may relate to today attack. Alright students- you are dismissed." the man spoke before stepping down and practically disappearing, clearly he had more important matters to attend to. For a little while everyone just stood still, but in time the heroes-in-training began to disperse.
Zuron and Kishi had been some of the few students who were mostly uninjured. Except for a few bruises and a sprained shoulder, Zuron was unharmed and Kishi was hardly even scratched. Both boys had a lot to think about. Kishi wondered who the villains were, and if this attack was part of something bigger. Would they have to face their powerful foes again? Zuron's mind didn't turn to the future, but the past instead. Who the hell was that knife-wielding maniac? Zuron couldn't land a single hit, and he barely had managed to dodge most the attacks thrown at him. No to mention that stupid walking petting zoo, Yoshisuki, why did he have to go and cause problems? Most of his classmates had been hit with knives, actually, was Zuron selfish? Why couldn't he protect the others? He was the one fighting Dagger after all. With a simultaneous groan, the blue haired boy and his hot-headed classmate left the school and began their own paths home.

___________________ Time Skip ___________________

The following morning was colder and quieter than usual. There was very little cars, with the bridge closed down temporarily. The bus also weren't working. And Keon's parents, who attempted to coax him into the 'safer option' of staying home, refused to drive him. So the boy walked. The boy thought that training was hard, he should start walking to school in freezing temperatures everyday- that would surely make him stronger. With his arms tightly wrapped around himself and chin tucked cozily into a scarf around his neck, Keon sighed as the broken bridge came into view. The scene didn't look good at all, one would assume that the heroes lost that fight. Keon quickly turned his head away he didn't want to think about it anymore, the boy tucked his hands deeper into his pockets and began walking towards the school.

Zuron let out a grunt as another ball flew towards his face, he quickly reacted with his left hand- but not in time enough and ended up just jamming his fingers on the small ball. Muttering a curse Zuron drew his hand back and clenched it before another ball shot out, this one he caught, yet he didn't have time to celebrate the catch as another ball came shooting towards him. The boy's quirk was working as normal, he actually felt well rested. The only visible injury he sported was the pruple bruise on his left shoulder, which traveled slightly up his enck where it could be barely spotted. "Zuron, you'll be late to school!" a yell from a window caught the boy's attention. Distracting him momentarily and causing him to almost get hit by a speeding ball, which he managed to dodge. Zuron sighed before using his quirk trace over to the ball-shooting machine and turn it off. He had determined that he knew his fault yesterday. He was too reliant on dodging rather than countering and attacking, it took more time and gave the villain open chances to attack his schoolmates. He'd make sure it didn't happen again. Zuron let out a huff before grabbing his backpack which lay on the dirt patch by his back door. The male then activated his quirk and ran to school, arriving seconds later and quickly growing upset upon finding that the doors were locked.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi woke up, hitting her head on the roof of her house. She greeted her family, not saying a word about the accident. "Uozima…", her mother said," You've barely touched your miso soup... and not even your rice!" She grumbled, taking a sip of her soup. After a while, she walked to Yoshisuki's house. He had trouble walking in crutches, so Hoshi, who was experienced with that, needed to escort him. They walked to the school, early, this time. They stood by the door, not talking much. All of a sudden, a blue flash ran past them. "Huh-", Hoshi said, confused before looking over at Zuron. Ugh... it's THAT guy..., she said, looking back. Yoshisuki smiled at Zuron, recalling the fight.

Dead account

Jack, was even more quiet than usual, he did his morning routine and left for school, he arrived minutes after just to see Zuron at the door, shortly afyer that he noticed the door locked , "god damnit stupid freaking villains" he thought, now waiting just like his classmate

In the middle of the night, Katlynn tossed and turned in her bed. Whether it was the events from the day troubling her, or her hastily-bandaged shoulder, for some reason the girl just couldn't sleep. She felt restless, and afraid. Why did she feel such a sense of dread? Turning again in her bed, she gasped at the sight of a shadowy figure standing next to her bed. Even in the darkness, Kat could tell. It was Dagger, back to finish the job he started. He held a dagger, which glinted menacingly in the moonlight. Katlynn let out a scream as the knife plunged towards her...

Only for her to shoot up in her bed, gasping for breath. Cold morning sunlight filtered through the windows as the girl got her bearings. Dagger wasn't here. Her shoulder hadn't been bandaged, but instead had been practically healed up by the nurse so that all that remained was a small scar. She was at home. She was safe. Letting out a shaky breath, Kat got out of bed and ready for school.

As the girl made her way to school, she neither listened to music nor danced. It just... didn't feel right. The whole world felt like it had been flipped upside down for Katlynn. Shoving her hands deep in the pockets of her puffy cold-weather jacket, she thought about yesterday. Fighting those villains... Heh, 'fighting' those villains. As if what Kat did could have been clarified as fighting. It was the most terrifying thing that Kat had ever done. Never in her life had she been more sure that she was going to get killed. The danger had been so intense, so real... Katlynn knew that she was going to have to get stronger, somehow. But how? She had always thought that, even though her quirk was lacking, by keeping a level head and strategizing Kat would be able to make her way into being a great hero. But in that fight, Kat had barely been able to think straight! It had taken nearly everything she had not to let panic and terror overtake her. If the villains attacked again, what could she do?

Katlynn's reflection was interrupted by the fact that she had made it to the schoolyard. Even though it was freezing cold that morning, everyone was sitting around outside. Hoshi, Jack, Kishi, Yoshisuki, and that super-fast cocky guy were all here. A little confused why everyone was sitting around in the cold, Kat walked over to Kishi.
"Hey." Kat said to Kishi. She hadn't really seen what had happened to him during the villain fight, so she wasn't sure how he was doing. "Why's everyone sitting around out here?"

After that long and arduous battle with the villains, Ciel longed for a good night's sleep. Although all that lingered in his mind was the thought of those very villains. He didn't realize it, but he was shaking just at the thought of them. He didn't fight the others, but they all looked strong. Finally, he'd regain his composure, being scared wasn't an option. Improving to beat them was though, Ciel gritted his teeth at his disgraceful performance. His bruises from that fierceless demon stained his dignity, but he endured it.

He laid in his bed now, blankly staring at the ceiling of his room. I wonder if the other students are alright. I may not have fought those other villains, but I did see them hold their own. Ciel furrowed his eyebrows, letting out a deep sigh at the same time. I'm class rep, I have to motivate them. I know their confidence is just as low as mine. So I have to do something for them...- what can boost their morale? Ciel drifted off from his constant pondering, until he realized it was sunrise.

Ciel quickly did his morning routine and made his way to the school. He noticed a few of his classmates already outside. The boy just looked at all of them, he would have to say something later. Since fighting villains can be nerve-racking.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Waking up with a jolt Garrett heard Lorenzo say, "mate, we are never gonna make it to the school with these crutches", Garrett sighed, remembering the fight, being thrown around by Death Light, the daggers sticking out from his leg, back and shoulder, twitch Lorenzo took over and said "I will take control until you are better" he then shifted into one of his classmates at random, he looked in the mirror, he was Kat. He left his house crutches in hand, but while he was shifted, he didn't have his injuries.

He made it to the school and walked in, shifting back to himself and using his crutches to make his way over to the others, "hey guys" Lorenzo said.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi answered Kat's question," Duh, we can bare the cold if we all huddle together, like penguins..." That's genuinely what she thought, making Yoshisuki question her logic. He looked over at Kat," Probably because we bonded during the fight, or simply that we do not no anyone else in this school..." He looked at the other people in the courtyard who weren't in they're class. Then, Garrett came over, (Hoshi and Yoshisuki don't know that he has Split Personality Disorder) greeting them. "What...?", Yoshisuki looked at his injuries," You're in crutches, too...?" Yoshisuki looked away, thinking the battle was more serious than he thought. Hoshi noticed Ciel off in the distance, and, like an absolute buffoon, yelled his name across the entire school, letting everyone know his name. Yoshisuki quickly covered her mouth, embarrassed.

Mike was at school in the cold wearing many jackets and scarfs as he got cold to easily. His shoulder hadn't healed properly and was still cracked open his doctor told him to stop pushing him self, or head lose the use in his arms. He walked over to Lorenzo and his friends."Hey you probably don't know me but my therapist wants me to make friends, and I'd like to say you were all so cool in your fight, like real heros, you were like pow and bam!" Mike talked getting overly excited. "sorry." Mike added afterwards.

Kishi looked up when he heard Kat's voice. He let out a sigh of relief at seeing she was alright. He hadn't seen her at all during yesterday's battle, and honestly he'd grown quite fond of the girl; at least he knew he could call her his friend. "Oh yeah- doors locked." Kishi answered Kat's question with simplicity, though he'd like for Hoshi's suggestions to be true. Kishi turned back to the door for a moment before offering Kat a soft smile, "Holding up alright?" he asked the girl. Looking around Kishi began to realize that he didn't see most of his classmates during that fight, but some of them looked beat up pretty badly.

Zuron spent a moment shaking the school's door handles. He knew he'd get to school fast and wouldn't be exposed much to the cold, therefore he was... under dressed. "Dammit!" the boy huff as he leaned back and attempted to use his body weight to force the door open, to no avail of course. Zuron let out a huff before he began to tremble, he knew that moving his body would create heat- but he wasn't in the mood to run laps. So there he was, shaking like an idiot. Zuron kept his distance from the other students, though he could do just about as much damage as all the others, he still wasn't too sure about them- they were weak, he couldn't let that rub off on him. The boy figured he should seek with Yoshisuki, but he got flustered just thinking about it. What would he do, apologize? Thank him? He didn't want it to seem like he needed the other boy's help.

JPSomeone

Asta was in poor condition from pushing his quirk farther than he should. Sporting a few bandages covering both legs and his left arm, Asta ignored it so everyone else would ignore it. Besides all that Asta did his daily routine and then walked to school.

Once Asta got to school he saw a few things like: Zuron freezing, Mike (even he didn't know him) trying be someone's friend, & etc.. He decided to ignore everyone seeing as he didn't know everyone all that well. Well hope nothing bad happens...

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was surprised that all of his classmates came in a tight spot -- except Ciel. He saw Zuron struggling to open the doors, and chuckled. Hoshi got up and greeted Asta. "Hey, Asta! Thank you for the other day...", she bowed down to respect him," So, what do you think is going on?" She tried to get a conversation going, as well. Yoshisuki finally decided to help Zuron, and tried to ponder of an animal to turn into. Of course! He held his breath and turned into a termite-sized termite. He simply walked through the doors, turned back into a person, opened them. He laughed at Zuron's expression, feelin slightly less tired already.