• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

"Ow!" Yelped Katlynn, being beaned by the bottle of pills. It was a plastic bottle, so it startled her more than hurt. Looking over, the girl saw Garrett approaching looking quite nervous.
"Uh, yeah... I'm okay." Kat said, a little confused. Why the heck would he throw a bottle of pills at her?!
"What was that for?" Kat asked Garrett.

Zuron, huffed as he watched several people stand and make their way out of the room. The boy shifted in his seat, yet did not quite stir. He didn't want to be near them anyways, better to leave late and avoid the crowd. He was almost surprised to hear some other students talk about training for the next morning, what the hell did they think they were training for? Didn't they know they were hopeless? A voice from behind him Zuron to look up. "Eh?" The young male turned around, only to fond him face to face with the lightning-user from earlier. "You really like to push buttons, huh firefly?" Zuron huffed. "And it's not like I ever said I had an issue, here. Who's to say I don't just feel bad for you?" Zuron sighed. "Now, mind your damn business and buzz off." The boy grinned with mock kindness as he slipped out of his seat and swung his backpack over his shoulders.

Kishi watched Garret and Kat interact. The boy was completely silent, in all honesty he was rather entertained by the scene. Though, Kishi knew he'd have to get home soon to start thinking about his quirk. It really wasn't very offensively powerful, what was he supposed to work on tomorrow? What if he just embarrassed himself? He wondered if Kat had begun thinking about tomorrow, they had a similar problem, after all.

Ciel decided to get a simple turkey sandwich, as he didn't want to stuff his face at school. Alright, this should hold me over until I can make dinner at home. Let's see how this taste now- As he was getting ready to take a bite, a crimson haired girl interrupted him just in time. Ciel wasn't angry or anything, and he could've sworn he saw her from somewhere. She looks familiar, can't quite put my finger on it though... Although she did say something about class president, so he assumed she was a classmate.

"Yeah, but it's pretty stressful already. I'm worried if I can really keep my promise." He said with an embarrassed chuckle. He settled down and made eye contact, as it was a sign of respect. "I'm Ciel, pleasure to meet you." He stated, before a question popped in his head. "You must be...?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"oh..um..well it was..uh" Garrett stuttered twitch "Oh for heavens sake. What Mr. I can't speak properly in front of pretty girls is trying to say is that I threw the pills, I hadn't particularly thrown them at you, just away. You see those pills suppress me and Bellamy from Garrett's mind, while also suppressing his quirk." Lorenzo said whilst idly eyeing up Kishi, he turned back to Kat "so again I apologize, now I leave you to speak with Garrett" twitch Garrett stood and waited for a reply.

As Lorenzo explained the situation, Katlynn stared at Garrett blankly. Since she hadn't paid attention yesterday when Garrett had introduced herself, Kat was caught completely off guard by the whole 'multiple personality' thing. Also... He has trouble speaking to pretty girls? He thinks that she's pretty?
"Um... Okay then. Thanks? I mean, uh, it's okay." Kat said. Now that the class was over, Katlynn got up and put away her sketchbook. She hadn't really seen Garrett talking to many other students... Maybe she should talk to him.
"So, uh, who did you vote for? For class rep, I mean. And how'd you do from the competition from yesterday?" Kat asked Garrett.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
(OOC: We should probably just finish this conversation)
"Oh... I'm Hoshi!", she said enthusiastically. "Uozima! Will you keep it down?", Seo interrupted,' " I'm trying to read this!" Hoshi realized Seo was down with his meal, already reading about... termites? Oh... "Yeah, that's Yoshisuki, he is training his quirk - Animal Frenzy", Hoshi explained.

Kumori read through her test to see if Mr. Hamikaru had written any comments on her answers, but there were none. There was just a markings if the answer was correct or incorrect. She did expect that the teacher wasn't going to comment much, but not that he hadn't written any at all. The spider-like girl sighed and put the piece of paper in her backpack as well as her pencil. She got up from her seat and gave a quick one last look around the class for the day, and saw that there were only few people in the class, including herself of course. She made her way through the building and saw some of her classmates sitting at the school cafeteria, but Kumori just decided to ignore them and continued her way outside and then made her way back home.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack finished his tea, payed and left the café , he noticed Kumori leave, ignoring her aswell, he walked home and entered it , slowly, "what...was he doing there" he thought, he quietly ate some vegetable soup and went to his room, immediately falling on it, glaring at his ceiling

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett thought for a second before saying "oh I didn't..or we didn't vote, we were too.. indecisive, as for the competition I..I think we were.." twitch "We we're in the middle area of the leader-board, but that's not important, what is important is, who is that?" he said motioning to Zuron, he kept his eyes on him until twitch "allow me to talk as I am neither shy round pretty girls or gay to high heaven, so simply put we couldn't decide on who to vote for and we did OK but not amazing. My name is Bellamy by the way, you have no idea what it is like putting up with Lorenzo and Garrett, always bickering. Anyway noticed you liked to draw, you any good?" Bellamy asked curiously.

He heard the girl introduce herself as Hoshi. He thought he'd heard that name before. Right, she was a competitor. "Nice to m-" his response was cut off by a boy reading a book on termites. Ciel wondered why, until Hoshi informed him of his quirk. "Ah... Well that seems like a great quirk." Ciel stated to Hoshi, returning to their previous introductions. "Anyway, nice to meet you Hoshi. You have a nice quirk as well, I was lucky to see it in the competition yesterday." Ciel said smiling, until a jingle resonated from his phone.

Ciel checked his phone, and after a few moments he sighed and rose from his spot. Scratching his head, he faced Hoshi once more. "Sorry, seems like our conversation has to be cut short." He said, disappointed. "I'll see you tomorrow though. Bye." Ciel waved at her before exiting the cafeteria, and before he knew it, he was on his usual route that lead to his house.

______________TIME SKIP______________

Once again, the sun rose early. This time, however, Kishi beat his alarm clock. The boy had been up, even before the sun, to work with his quirk. He really did want to become stronger, but sometimes it seemed so hopeless. At the age of 6 he discovered he could shoot water from his fingertips, and that quirk never evolved. It's spray was hardly even bothersome, and couldn't even reach and opponent unless they were just inches away from him. The boy let out a sigh as he wiped his forehead, maybe his parents would pay him for watering the lawn- then this wouldn't have been a total waste of time. The boy sighed as he looked down at his phone before tucking it away into his back pocket, without a word he began walking to the bus stop. The young male rode his bus silently, until it was his stop. Shaking his head, Kishi equipped a smile to his face as he trotted down the small dirt path and towards his school. The court yard was not quite as full as usual, with light notice of the open door, Kishi shrugged. He was typically one of the first people at the school, unless his bus ran late. Making his way towards the door, Kishi walked into the building and took a deep breath. This was his school, what an amazing thing to think. Suddenly, a shove from behind caused Kishi to stumbled forward before looking up.
Zuron, who either purposefully pushed the boy and ignored it or honestly didn't feel a thing, just kept walking with his hands shoved in his pockets and lips moving in deep grumbles to himself. Kishi stood for a moment before huffing and following after the other boy.

Into the classroom, both boys slipped one after the other. Zuron payed no mind to the change in teachers, but Kishi was caught off guard. The blue-haired boy quickly remembered what Mr. Hami said, and he hoped it didn't look like he was staring as he walked towards the back of the classroom, where his sit was located. The woman at the front of the room was quite different from both the principal and the class' home room teacher. She seemed rather professional, no skin on the other staff members, she was suited up in a hero costume and quietly humming as she flicked through papers on her desk and occasionally looked up as students began to filter into the room. Ms. Agsaki had a womanly figure, with long legs and a curved body. Her skin was pale, and hair bright, bubblegum pink; bouncing around at her hips. The teacher sported pale blue eyes, which matched her blue and pink; cotton candy themes; costume. She moved to write her name on the board before smiling sweetly as she sat back down and waiting patiently for class to begin.

Dead account

Jack, before he knew it, the sun rose, he quietly took a toast and started eating it. He walked out of his home, he walked the long way to school, looking at his surroundings. He checked and npticed he was at school already "might as well just stop calling it dump.." he quietly said as he entered the school. He walked all the way to his class, noticing Zuron and Kishi there, he sat down on the desk at the down right corner and saw the teacher for today, he got lost in his thoughts

Ciel had awoken from his slumber startled. He looked around his room before placing his hand on his chest and sighing. What a horrifying dream. Getting eaten by pudding, man. Ciel calmed down and did his usual morning exercises within his room. "Alright skills training. With... Ms. Agsaki if I recall?" He reviewed with himself.

Walking to school, he realized he was earlier than usual. He beat the sunrise, he was quite happy since this was one of his favorite things to do. Walking alone with the sun, early in the morning. He felt free, as if all his burdens were pushed aside. However, when he saw the school infront of him, he was happy for that as well.

Arriving inside the class, he saw an unfamiliar woman with pink hair. Her whole get-up reminded him of cotton candy. He walked over to her and spoke. "Hello I'm Ciel, the representative of this class. Pleasure to meet you- Ms. Agsaki?" He stated before slightly bowing in respect and sitting in his seat. I wonder what everyone will come up with, maybe I should ask.

He turned to face Kishi, Jack and Zuron, a question on the brim of his tongue. "Do you three have any ideas for your quirks?"

Dead account

Jack, got back from his thoughts when Ciel asked him a question "i do, and i alot , considering i know most of people's quirks in this class, i pretty much have a trick against all of that " Jack answered honestly "even tho i only know one person's name in this class...." he thought

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi ran as fast as she could to the school, Yoshisuki did the same. They breezed pass the courtyard, and into the classroom. Hoshi heard the people in front of her talking about ideas for their quirks. It was Jack and Ciel... and some other classmates. "Oh... uh... Jack! I thought about what you said about the containers of blood, and I added it to this sketch of my hero suit", she took out the sketch, surprisingly well detailed, and even shaded.

Dead account

Jack turned to Hoshi wich was holding a sketch of her hero suit, "wait you actually took my advice? " He asked, "not many people really trust me , sorry for asking that" he quickly continued as he took out his phone, clicking on an application made for drawing animations, he started drawing a quick animation

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta appeared in the school as Jack said he had planned every move against everyone else. With a really delayed sound of eruption Asta was at school. "So you got things planned? What will you do if they move to fast to comprehend? What if they're too strong for your" Asta said patting down himself to make sure he didn't catch on fire.

Before everything even happened today, the day before Asta took the time to perfect the reaction time/speed part of his quirk. He took all the time after class and so far to before the next day started, to practice his speed/reaction time. Now it's gotten to the point where he could appear almost anywhere without leaving marks (well that's a 50/50, we dont talk about that) everywhere. He could also do things at fast rate like his daily routine, running to school, or being lazy. Needless to say that's how he got school.

The 1 thing he didn't notice was their new teacher, Ms.Agsaki, or as Asta will call her: Mr.A. Quickly fixing his mistake Asta bowed and greeted Ms.A before continuing to interrupt Jack and Ciel's conversation.

Dead account

"Yeah, got a plan for that, " Jack awnsered "god why do so many people start talking to me?" He thought as he stopped doing his little animation "when you run, you leave an opening as you stop, and since your very fast, walls and a boulder to immobilize, and if you prepare to attack, i just need a barrier, i have incredible reaction speed aswell.." he continued calmly as he didn't want to start another argument

Ms. Agsaki smiled when Ciel introduced himself. "Hello Ciel, I'm excited to work with you." the woman tilted her head to the side, looking around the boy slightly. "I hope you're ready to work." she added, before dismissing him with a gentle nod and sitting back down. Ms. Agsaki let out a soft huff as she watched the clock, clearly she was ready for class to begin.

Kishi watched as the room began to fill up. He sort of just kept to himself. It was a little embarrassing, honestly, that he couldn't think up anything good of his quirk. Jack seemed confident, as to nobodies surprise, and Asta was right there to challenge the other male. It seemed that Asta was really working on his quirk, he was beginning to truly master it. A part of Kishi was glad his classmate was improving so drastically, but the blue haired boy wondered if he would soon fall behind. The conversation soon turned competitive, though it was still light hearted- until a growl from the corner of the room erupted, disturbing the peace of the conversation.
"Run? Who the hell- firefly?" Zuron lifted his chin in spite, but subtle interest, of the conversation at hand. "You have a speed quirk?" the boy asked, rather rhetorically. It wasn't necessarily a rare quirk, but Zuron didn't know what he'd do if he found himself in a situation where someone had the exact same ability as him. With an exaggerated scoff, Zuron turned his head away from Asta- "I suggest you all stop talking about yourselves like you know what you're doing, I'm pretty damn sure you don't." the male sighed as he leaned back in his chair. He was surprised they were even talkign about things like quirks and combat, they'd be eaten alive against real villains.

From the front of the room, Ms. Agsaki cleared her throat. Attracting the attention of the classroom, the young woman pointed out her name on the board. "Good morning class. My name is Ms. Agsaki, and I will be your quirk trainer this year. Quirks take a lot of work, and they are much more flexible than people give them credit for. So long as you keep and open mind, a quirk will continue to grow and improve for your entire life." the woman grinned, fascinated by the subject she brought up "I'll tell you now, my quirk is called bubble gum. Using my quirk, a can create a serum in my mouth and blow it to create bubble-like orbs.I can change the density of said orb, making it light as hair or heavy as a rock- and I can control it up until he moment it makes contact with another object." she nodded through her explanation. "I'm not great with names, so sorry about that. But I assure you we will have a lot of fun, and also a lot of challenges in this coming year. I do plan on getting to know all of you. If you haven't yet, it's time to get serious." Suddenly clapping her hands together, Ms. Agsaki stood. "Well, who's ready to get started?" the woman grinned, "Today's just an introduction, so we won't be too flashy. First I want us to go through a series of exercise together that will help with the range, strength, and versatility of your quirks. Then we can split up and begin learning to use our quirks for more than what meets the eye." Ms. Agsaki said with an excited wink. The teacher than began out the door and towards the field, not wasting a second.

Dead account

Jack faced the teacher, completely ignoring Zuron's comment , "finally some quirk training" he thought as he followed the teacher that was going to the field "i could train keeping my quirk up for longer..." he mumbled

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki put his book down and ran after the teacher. Hoshi - who was caught of guard - quickly followed him. When they caught up, Yoshisuki began to say," Did you know that cockroaches and beetles are in the same Order, Blattodea? It's like they're made to be pests!" Hoshi dashed ahead of him, and turned to the field. Luckily, the two made it on time. "Hi, Ms. Agaski!", Hoshi greeted her with compassion, she couldn't wait!

Somehow Kumori didn't remember to put her alarm clock on the previous night, so she had woken up late and that of course it meant that she was late from school also. She hurried to do her morning routine and locked her home's door in a hurry and ran to school. Luckily she only lived about a ten minutes walk away from her school, so it wasn't long until she reached Hashino Academy. She rushed into the school and was running towards her class, but to her surprise a woman with bubblegum pink hair in a hero suit exited the class room with the spider-like girl's classmates following the woman. Kumori followed them with her backpack and all to the field and she was confused for a second on what they were going to do today, but then she remembered that Mr. Hamikaru mentioned yesterday that they were going to have some sort of quirk training. She wasn't sure if the woman (who she assumed was another teacher) had noticed her yet, but she wanted to be honest that she had arrived late to class, so she walked up to her.

"I apologize for being late Miss," the spider-like girl said with her usual blank face that somehow seemed a little bit more tired than usual.

JPSomeone

"Ya know you can try to be nice every once in a while." Asta responded to Zuron. Trying to keep up with the teacher Asta put his hood up and hands in his pocket then left. No time to waste, learning is a must. Rescuing is cool in all but I need to be able to hold my own in a- a- a fight! This be my first step into becoming a hero!

The teacher smiled cheerily as she walked, rehearsing names in her head. She took attendance, where they had pictures of each student- but couldn't quite remember who everyone was. "Oh... hello darling." the woman smiled when Hoshi greeted her, she was excited that her students were so enthusiastic. That would make the day go by so much smoother. Suddenly, anotherg irl joined the teachers side. The spider-like female mentioned an apology about being late, which Ms. Agsaki shrugged off. "Oh you're quite alright. You're lucky you caught us before we started." Ms. Agsaki smiled. "Better late than never." the teacher added, attempting to soothe the teenager's nerves, she seemed a bit worn out.

Stepping out, onto the field, Ms. Agsaki revealed that the empty spot was now filled with obstacles and targets. Kishi gawked at the area, it was just like he'd imagine. Of course, perhaps, downgraded a little- it seemed like a fine training spot. Zuron scoffed at Asta, this boy really wanted to get on his nerves. As Zuron reverted his attention to the walls, he walked rather slowly. Zuron huffed, he knew he wouldn't be able to go full speed today. It put him at a risk of... freezing. The boy growled to himself at just the thought of it- he couldn't even control his own quirk, how embarrassing! So long as he took it easy, though, nobody would have to know. When the dark-skinned boy stepped outside, he let out a gruff breath of air. So this is where they would be training.

"Let us not dawdle!" Ms. Agsaki said quickly as she walked over to what one could assume was the first station. There was a line of boxes ahead of the students, a box for each student. "Please chose one box, they are all the same, and stand in front of it." The woman stated.
"So what, we're destroying wooden crates. This is stupid! Don't disparage us." Zuron growled as he glared at Ms. Agsaki. The teacher, in response just chuckled before watching as everyone line up.
"It won't be that easy." the teacher smiled, as if Zuron's insults went right by her. Then with sudden explosiveness, each box erupted. Inside each box, a robot was exposed. Said tine bot had a number on it, and it a matter of seconds it rose onto four wheels and raced off into a random direction. "I hope you were paying attention. You're task is to destroy your bot, without touching anyone else's." the teacher smiled, all too entertained by the uncoordinated machines, which raced about wildly. "This is an easy test. Should be little more than a warm-up. You all have 5 minutes to get the job done. Better get going." Ms. Agsaki clapped her heads and gestured her students to the field.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett had been mostly quiet today, he now stepped forward and shifted into Kumori when "really why her?" came Lorenzo's voice in his head, "we can use her web abilities to catch the robot" Garrett responded twitch "right I'm taking over" Lorenzo said and shifted into Jack "Jack's quirk will let us destroy it much quicker than Kumori's" he said "how about we use both, we use Kumori to catch the bot and Jack to finish it" came Bellamy's voice, twitch "He's right, let's do this" Garrett said shifting back into Kumori, he created a web which he used as a lasso to grab his robot stopping it in its tracks he then covered it in webs, he then shifted again into Jack and shot a spike of shadow straight through the robot, destroying it, before he shifted back into himself and collapsed form exhaustion, he had never shifted that many times in a row before.

Dead account

Jack went infront of a box, the robot came out as number three "oh my freaking god" he muttered as as he made multiple barriers around his robot, just as he was gonna blast it it ran off "dang piece of can!" He thought as he sat down, thinking "barriers didn't work, i should make it stop moving, " he thought as he nade blasts to make fire, circling around the robot, he made smaller and smaller until he blasted the robot

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Well... this won't be easy... for some people, that is!", Yoshisuki held his breath and turned into a gigantic termite, digging his way underground. Hoshi, mortified, ran after her bot. She summoned a dead person's arms and hands to grab on to. Due to her longer arms, she managed to catch it. "Yes!", Hoshi exclaimed. Using his antennae, Yoshisuki followed his bot from beneath the surface, then popped out and held in it in left hand. He turned back into a human, and made a loud exhale. "I got it...", he groaned.

Kumori walked up to one of the crates, as instructed and flinched a little bit when the boxes exploded. Inside were these small robots, which caught the spider-like girl off guard. She was expecting that there were going to be some kind of equipment, but as she was caught of guard she barely saw the small robots number, which was number 5. She froze for a second and followed the robot with her gaze before going into action. She looked around and saw that some of her class mates had already caught their robots and it only added on to her pressure of remaining on her expectation of succeeding. She noticed that one of her classmates transformed into herself and used her quirk to catch it ad then transformed to another student to finish the robot. She made a mental note to at least talk to them at some point during the day, but right now she had a robot to catch.

She had to think of a plan while running after the robot, but she couldn't come up with a plan good enough. She was thinking about using her webs in a way, but then she would have to use time to make anything web related at all and she thought that the sooner she destroyed the bot, the better grade she would get. She continued running, but to no avail. She stopped to catch her breath for a second and to try to come up with a better plan. She finally got some kind of an idea. Kumori started to take about six pieces strings of white silk that were about 1.3 meters or 4.2 feet long, from her mouth that somehow seemed a little bit thicker than those she used in the capture the flag game. She started to braid them together and soon she had a sturdier piece of silk that had about the same thickness as rope and one of the ends was a lot thicker than the other. Her mouth felt significantly dried, but once again, she thought that she could manage until the challenge was over.

The spider-like girl had lost sight of her small robot, but she spotted it finally after. She noticed that she was one of the few people that still had to catch her robot, but as long as she wasn't last she would be okay with it. Kumori ran towards the robot and proceeded to throw the rope. The robot was of course moving the whole time and she missed. She reeled her rope back so that it was ready to be thrown again and the second time she actually succeeded. She walked closer to the robot and proceeded to step on it, thus finally breaking it.

JPSomeone

Asta went up to his box as it exploded to show a robot. "Do I really have to hurt this? It just looks so cool! I wanna keep it as a pet!"Asta said. Slowly he turned away pointing one finger at the robot. With his hand shaped a gun he shot, he covered his eyes. "Good bye...." A small quick streak of lightning hit the robot and it exploded. "NOOOOOOOOO! ROBOT!"

When Ms. Agsaki gestured for the class to begin with their robot elimination, it seemed to catch everyone off guard.

Kishi jumped back when the box exploded. Chuckling slightly when his bot took off. #7, the boy took note of it before pausing. He needed a plan. There wasn't any point in charging ahead, it's not like he'd be able to catch the thing. Even if he did manage to get ahold of the bot, how would he destroy it? The boy grew visibly irritated, as he paced back and forth- muttering to himself with a closed fist pressed against his lip. Looking down Kishi's eyes scanned the floor, he bit his lip and fell into a pensive trance. The colorful rocks on the floor rumbled with the ground, making a rattling sound that caught Kishi's attention.

The boy released a short sigh before bending over to pick up a couple of the larger rocks on the floor. Pursing his lips, Kishi leaned onto his heels before assuring himself it would work out fine. Then, the boy began after his robot. Kishi, out of breath, spent a solid couple of minutes trying to chase his robot around- launching stones it it's direction, but it just didn't slow down. The field grew less and less crowded as time went on, Kishi turned to see who was still out with him, when a sudden thud caught his attention. Glancing back over his shoulder, Kishi watched his robot struggle on its side. The machine must've ran over one of Kishi's rocks and toppled over. Kishi smiled as he crunched the bot under us I foot- it was surprisingly hallow. “Done.” The boy huffed.

Zuron, unlike the blue haired boy beside him, did not hesitate a moment. As his bot, labeled #6 began to escape, Zuron instinctively tensed and focused his gaze. As the words came from the teacher's mouth, Zuron sprung into motion. The boy was careful not to go over his limit, yet his speed was still more than enough to outrun the robot. Within a matter of second, the boy sent a low kick flying right through the robot- his advanced speed allowing him to easily tear through the bot. Zuron let out a triumphant pant before standing upright and walking back towards the teacher. He had hardly broken a sweat, and it wasn't a surprise to Zuron that he was one of the first to finish- however he was almost caught off guard with the other students performance. He expected them to… be worse. Of course, the male simply scoffed and turned to look a different direction.

(Sorry if it's bad grammar. It typed it on my phone during class)

Dead account

Jack carefully looked at the other's performances, surprised by Zuron's quirk "with his personality, would have thought he had a strength quirk.." he thought as he watched Asta take down his "that, that is what i call progress" he said

Last edited:
Ciel looked at the box in anticipation. Let's see, how do I open this? Ciel flinched when the box exploded right infront of him. He let out a short grunt before a sturdy chain shot out from his wrist. Wrapping around the robot before it even had a chance to move much.

It's still trying to run away- my grip is loosening! Can't let it get away, gotta tighten my chain..! The chain around the robot tightened, squeezing the body of it. Until... snap! Sparks flew as the robot was split in two. Ciel sighed and retracted his chain.

Dead account

"Yup, definitely progress" Jack thought, he thought, looking at the teacher, probably thinking everyone got caught off guard ((not Jack.. for some reason)), then looked back to see a gigantic termite destroy a robot, then Garrett collapsing from shape shiftint so many times "oo..kay"
((I only replied because i haven't gotten an alert for this for a while now...))

Ms. Agsaki smiled and nodded quietly to herself as everyone began to wrap up. The teacher pursed her lips in thought, they were certainly a variety. Some students barely even caught the machines, others had it beaten in an instance. The woman decided it would be best to split into stations, that way everyone can focus on what they needed most. Though she didn't appear so, Ms. Agsaki was a very analytical woman; it didn't take her long to figure out each students strengths and weaknesses, although some were more apparent than others. "Well enough, you guys did do the job that was requested of you- that's the first step to becoming a hero. Of course, a long distance attack would have been the fastest option, while a trap would have been much safer- though it seems some of you don't posses quirks capable of such things; that is why you're here, of course! " the woman clapped cheerily. "Every quirk has the opportunity to do anything you want it to do, of course you have to get creative sometimes. It is important that all of you master your quirks in situations that require close-combat, long range attacks, and neat or safe attacks for when civilians are nearby." she added with a wink. "I must say, I am impressed with your performances. I have decided to divide the class into two groups based on what you need to work on more: whether that be strengthening your quirk, or learning to control and focus it. We'll come back together in about 30 minutes, so make this count." Ms. Agsaki nodded.
The woman, who had been to engrossed by the activity to try to learn the student's names, pointed out several kids. "Those who I point to, please make a group to the left of me. The remaining students please group to the right." Ms. Agsaki proceeded to point out Zuron, Yoshisuki, Jack, Asta, Ciel; which left Kishi, Garret, Hoshi, Kumori, and Kat. The teacher smiled at her work before nodding, "Unfortunately there is only one of me. So I'll be switching between groups, please be careful if I'm not watching you. The group to my left is our power sector, meaning they will be working on focusing their quirks. The group to my right is the controlled sector, meaning they will be working on strengthening their quirks." She focused her attention to the right side of her, "The far corner of the field is set up with targets. The things are nearly indestructible, so don't worry about breaking them, but I want you all to focus hitting the targets with everything you have. Marked on the dirt are lines that each represent a foot away from the target. See how many feet you can stand away, and once your quirk is unable to reach it's target, that is when you really have to push yourself. You may even surprise yourself as to what you can do. Those of you who posses quirks that are not combat based, still focus on hitting the target. The farther away you can activate your quirk, the more helpful you'll be in battle. Go on, now." Ms. Agsaki smiled and gestured towards the corner with the targets. Kishi took half a step towards the targets when the teacher sent his group that way, he then sighed and began marching- he'd have to get better, it was the only way.
Addressing the power sector of the class, Ms. Agsaki smiled. Then, without a word, she began to blow bubbles from her mouth. There was at least twenty bubbles of all different sizes, floating about her head by the time she had finished; which was about a minute later. "Sorry about that." the woman giggled before nodding, "These bubbles are very fragile, you see? One could say that they represent things you don't want to destroy- buildings and people- when in combat." the woman watched her bubbles scatter before gently dropping onto the floor in random spots of the field. "Hitting one of these bubbles would be like letting your attack hit a civilian, not a good day in the hero industry." Ms. Agsaki explained as she walked over to another wooden box and peered inside. "These little guys are our enemies." the teacher noted as she tipped over the bucket to expose about 10 small, spider-like robots with several legs and a flat, disk shaped body. The bots, upon hitting the floor, activated and scattered onto the field. The robots climbed over the bubbles with ease and ran around with surprising speed, making it apparent how hard this challenge would truly be: catching the bots without touching the frail bubbles. "I think you get the point." Ms. Agsaki shrugged- "Go destroy the enemies!" the teacher pumped her fist into the air with a cheer.

Dead account

Jack went to where he was supposed to go and listened to the explanation , he was caught off guard by the speed of the bots, he tried to use a whip, a fence, barriers, it didnt work.. so he looked at their trajectory, he made gauntlets that had a strong grip but were lighter than air , he rushed towards some bubbles , catching two bots and destroying one bot,

JPSomeone

Asta walked to the left of where the teacher used to be. Hearing the new set directions for the new activity made him a bit hesitant. Focusing on keeping the bubbles from popping while destroying the spider like robots was a hard task even for him. Plus what if he didn't want to destroy the spider they also seemed pretty cool.

Man! Why do I get paired these tough guys when I'm not even that strong? To add to that one of them is smart Alec. Also.... I don't wanna fight! But I wanna make my mark on society. I can be Endeavor!

Looking around Asta saw Jack started already. I don't wanna get left too far behind. Quickly Asta cloaked himself in lightning but he realized that the lightning coming from him could pop some bubbles. Popping 3 bubbles, as fast as he cloaked himself, he turned it off.

If I can't use my quirk freely what should I do? Making a good old thinking face, Asta thought about it for a good few minutes before actually doing the activity. I know! I'll make the electric vibe run through my body instead outside my body!

Putting his new idea to the test Asta became a blur as soon the lightning ran through his body. Going behind one of the robots, hesitating a bit before he broke the robot in one swift strike. "I'm sorry robot...." He muttered.

Last edited:

Dead account

Jack, after crushing the robot's he had on his hands, went for another round, grabbing and destroying two more , he noticed Asta go super fast, "so instead of letting the electricity out when he runs he kept it inside? Nice" he thought

Kishi glanced around either side of him, he decided to pick the closest target. The boy, first, walked up and touched the target. "Don't let me down." Kishi whispered to himself before taking a deep breath and stepping about 5 feet from the target. The boy then produced a weak, but steady stream that gently hit the target before the water slid down it's surface. It really didn't look like much, one would wonder if he was joking and holding back. With a shrug, Kishi moved back another marker and aimed his index finger at the target- another hit. This would take forever. Why did the other group get to have fun? With a huff, Kishi returned his attention to the board in front him. It wasn't his buisness, he needed to focus. Aiming again, about 10 feet back, Kishi casually raised his finger and shot at the target. Just inches short, the stream fell without reaching it's mark. Kishi blinked before releasing a sigh and giving a smile, "Guess that's why I'm here." the boy chuckled, though his laughter faded into a scowl which was quickly shaken off. Taking a deep breath, the young male centered himself once more before shooting a stream. Perhaps even stronger than all the others, Kishi's blast hit the target causing the boy to huff before grinning. It was certainly his most powerful stream yet. Though it would hardly even tickle an actual villain.

Zuron watched as Jack had already taken off. The boy huffed, he didn't like being grouped with these morons. No matter how they were classified, Zuron knew he was out of their league. With a short grunt, Zuron kicked it into high gear. With his quirk activated, but not near full speed, the boy raced towards the field, after the spider-bots. A sudden pop from behind him caused Zuron to jump to the side, stopping his running and nearly making him pop another bubble. "Hell..." the boy panted, glaring at the place of the bubble he had popped. He assumed that his speed had created a wind current that popped the fragile bubbles. They were even more breakable than he assumed. Zuron growled, furrowing his brows and clenching his fists in a rather angry expression, though he was really just thinking. As the young male looked up, Zuron noticed a blur race past his vision. With a growl, Zuron sped up once more- making sure he had enough room on both sides so his currents wouldn't effect the bubbles. Easily catching with with Asta, Zuron bumped his shoulder and growled "Use your own damn quirk, I don't want people to think we're anything alike." Zuron huffed before picking up his speed to leave the lightning-user in the dust. With a competitive spark, Zuron turned a swift corner, where he spotted one of the robots; not giving it the slightest chance as he ran towards it and crushed it under his foot.

Ms. Agsaki smiled- they were doing fine. As she produced a few more bubbles and placed them, she began taking mental notes. Jack was naturally gifted, she was honestly surprised to see him at a school like this rather than a bigger hero school. Asta seemed to have some trouble at first; but solved the problem rather quickly, likely learning a bit about his quirk just from that experience. Good, it seemed they would be fine. She rarely worried about her students, after all, the school saw in them what other school's didn't. But this class was unlike others she had seen, there really was a lot of potential.

Ciel scratched his head, as the other members of the group were already off and using their super flashy stuff to handle the bots. However, Ciel thought that it'd be best to not use his powerful skills all the time. Especially since these bubbles were to act as civilians. The boy folded his arms, as he was thinking about what he could do. Can't go all out, or else they go pop. Hmm, maybe I cant trap them, then? Ciel glanced at a robot on the field. Yeah they aren't that big, to be honest. Guess I'll have to give it a shot then! The dark-haired boy ran towards a few of the bots, careful not to brush into any of the bubbles. Since he didn't use any of his quirk yet, it was fairly easy. When he caught up to a group, consisting of three bots, his hand became wrapped in steel.

Ciel never used a capturing skill before, so he wasn't sure if it was going to succeed or not, but he had to try it. After all, they were here to hone their quirks anyway. He shrugged, and lifted his arm toward the small robots. A thin, but sturdy metal net shot out from his iron-hand, ensnaring the three robots. Alright! Nice, now I wonder... His hand was aimed toward the captured robots, quickly closing his hand, the net began closing in. Crushing the robots together until they were no longer functional. Simple and effective, best of all no casualties. It doesn't have much power though, unfortunately.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett sat on the ground near the targets, he watched the others using their quirks on the targets, he however was working on a separate thing. "Hey Lorenzo, Bellamy, what if when we got near to crashing from over use we had someone to wake us up quickly" Garrett said to himself, twitch "well that'd be perfect wouldn't it" Lorenzo muttered twitch "I was referring to somehow figuring out how to keep Bellamy conscious, when we collapse" twitch "That might work, if we put a mental block keeping Bellamy separate at those times" Lorenzo said, he subconsciously looked at Kishi, he couldn't help it he looked him up and down, he seemed cute. "Let's do this" Lorenzo said twitch Garrett then began to turn into random people, Kat, Kishi, Jack, Ciel, Ms. Agsaki, Zuron, he made his way through all those people then he collapsed, twitch Bellamy sat up almost instantly, he looked around before realising "damn I can't use our quirk when it's just me, well, best wait for the other two to wake up".