• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

"The name's Jakob!" He grinned. "And I'm glad for you to be my battle opponent!" He smiled with a determined look on his face. They were roughly 5 feet away, so he took a few steps back and got into a starting position, like a track runner about to sprint!

"Stand back everyone! Things are about to look cool!"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"OF COURSE, I HAVE ANGER ISSUES, DAMMIT" she shouted at Aurora with a rather demonic voice, lava splashed on the ground every minute that she's angry, "OH, AND BY THE WAY YOU CAN USE MY HEAD AS A CAMPFIRE", she walked away sulking and mumbling to herself.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden grinned and pulled off his shoes and jacket, then cracked his knuckles, checking that he had nothing on his arms or legs. He than began doing a bit of a stretch, before extending his leg forward three feet and setting it in front of him.
"Let's do this." He grinned.

Jakob ran at Camden. His body turned to metal once again. He was about to throw a punch. "Take this!" It would do a lot more damage, due to it feeling like an iron bar being hit in the face. "Try to dodge this!"

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"Ok. I accept" Camden replied, his leg digging into the dirt.
Then at the last second he stepped forward, but snapped his leg back, launching him over Jakob, where he extended his arms towards Jakob. This was his attempt to get the advantage in aerial combat. Because if Jakob had a quirk that made him metal, he couldn't win in close range.
"But you should take advantage and study when other people use their quirk, Jakob! It helps!" He called.

Last edited:
"I'll do that..." He said, "But imagine trying to pull metal!" If the arms wrapped around Jakob, he would just stand. The best he could do when pulling could be him being dragged, but if he manages to knock him down...he could revert to his fleshy form.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
The smile was wiped off off Camden's face. He was right, Camden couldn't move his at all, and thanks to gravity, because he yanked, he went flying towards the ground. He extended his arms to about ten feet, and wrapped himself in his own arms, bracing for impact.

The boy smiled. Ha! Yeah! Take That! He chuckled as he ran toward the falling boy. His metal body disappeared, as he started to become...transparent...the reflection of everything around him was presented on his body! He turned into glass! He crouched down and quickly broke his fingers on the ground. What happens when you break a glass bottle against a surface? It becomes sharp! They were like tiny knives on his fingers!

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden hit the ground and snapped back in time to see the glass breaking.
"oh shoot. That's bad." He said throwing his arms up to a high branch and pulling himself up and over swinging down to kick Jakob in the back.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
All these new people..., Hoshi felt dizzy at the idea. She heard a loud yell and a fight from them. Her first impression was that they were possibly the loudest people in the history of Hashino Academy, and that was coming off a girl who is considered annoying and hyper to many people. She sighed, sitting on the bench Ciel was sitting on, mostly because she knew him. Hoshi realized she forgot her glasses on the bus, but just sat there. It wasn't like her to feel so glum, but something was sour in the air today she couldn't point out.

Yoshisuki took a big exhale of the air. He continued reading his book, then put a bookmark at Chapter 10. And... Hiyah! He turned into a... Coloured Lizard. Not what he wanted, but it'll do. He scurried beneath everyone's steps, trying not to make a big appearance. He ran all the way to a rock sticking out of the ground and exhaled. He could hold his breath for at least a minute! Yoshisuki turned back into a human, catching his breath.

Jakob turned around to notice Camden about to kick him. He wanted to attack and not dodge, so he braced on to his leg. A minor amount of glass was shattered where it appeared to be on his shoulder. This would scatter on the ground. "Oh shoot, that's going to take a toll on my body." He did cut Camden's legs...somewhat.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden's legs hadn't been cut too bad, but he still grunted with pain and gained a tiny limp.
"fine." He said
"Let me show you a move I created recently." He grinned, launching himself again this time much higher, though.
"I call this one meteor impact, but as long as I collide with you, damage is done both ways. Might wanna get out of that glass form." He said
He then slung his arms as far as he could, an estimated 121 ft. above him, and began the act of slinging them at Jakob. His hands were not any bigger, but still he felt the hairs on his arm getting scorched off, revealing the scars from all the other times he'd used this move. His arms were stiff as heck, if he missed this attack, the he'd only have one fully functioning limb, his left leg.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack noticed the scars and realized what was gonna happen, if Camden missed, he would be damned, ``why would he use a move that destroys his body!?`` he said, ``if he knows, he has to have something in his mind.. i`ll let it go one.....`` he thought . as he stopped to watch the fight

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora still floated quite a safe distance away from the land. The girl seemed to only be able to make her body lava and not control the lava dripping which made it, at least in her eyes, a physical quirk. Wonder how a powerful quirk like that got into a school like this. Or maybe it's juts me that has a horrible quirk. Yeah that's probably it. Her eyes drifted over to a nearby fight happening. Deciding she didn't want to miss it, she floated onto a branch and sat.

He grinned. He wasn't going to turn to metal, instead, first, he turned into his normal form. He looked at his fingers for a split second. Phew! No scratches! Then he noticed his shoulder was bleeding a bit. Then, he turned to stone! "Metal wouldn't be the best option in this scenario!" He braced himself.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
His eyes stung with pain as he slammed down his fist as hard as he could, as soon as he'd made an impact, his arms snapped back, one was broken, and the other was stiff as stone.
Now just to see if he could stick the landing to finish him off. If I can... he thought, sticking out his leg a bit, and swinging off of a branch, he still fell on his face, but nothing else was broken.
"You dead yet?" He asked, doing something that looked like the worm to stand up.
He looked at his arms. His left wasn't broken badly, but his arms were free of almost all hair, and covered in burn marks and dirt that stuck to his skin.
"Because this is one hell of a way to start camp!" He forced a grin, a grin chiseled onto his face to hold down his pain. Regardless, the shock of the impact had made his eyes watery.

Last edited:
(When I read your post I had Touhou battle music playing in the background. This made it far more over dramatic xD)

The boy first thought he felt fine. "No! How about you?!" He snickered. Then, he turned to his left, and noticed his entire arm was blasted off from the impact! He shuddered. He felt minor pain, but now that it snapped off, he turned back to human flesh, and felt immense pain. His left shoulder was being soaked with blood. He fell down to his knees. He tried to hold back his tears. "O-Ow~" D-Don't give up unless h-he does...

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki analyzed the battle. It seems that this would probably lead to a rivalry, though it wouldn't last long... After that, they would probably become friendly rivals..., he stopped for a moment, laughing when they nearly passed out. It was like another Hoshi... "Hey, I haven't been talking to Hoshi ever--", he looked down at his injuries, "Oh crap... how did I walk without crutches?" He held his breath, and turned into a Coloured Lizard. He had grown to like it more than an osprey, which needed even more air. Yoshisuki dashed in between the battlefield, trying to get them in fighting again by nibbling at their feet and then dashing toward the bench. Wait..., he said to himself, exhaling, I was an Indo-Chinese Forest Lizard! He turned back into a human, surprisingly in more pain than before. Hoshi muttered something, and then gave him two feet from her quirk. "Here...", she said, sounding like her mother," Try them on..." Yoshisuki made a face of disapproval, though it was brief as the searing pain kicked in. Hoshi made the feet look more like shoes and cleaned them, mumbling another thing. Yoshisuki put them on, then started to walk around. "Wha-how?", he was dumbfounded. Hoshi sighed," Last night I figured out that those little guys could absorb pain... I kept it to myself for a bit, but you need them", 'Those Guys' were the things that her quirk summoned. Yoshisuki saw it was too cramped on the bench so he sat down cross legged, or whatever people call it these days, on the grass.

The nibble from the lizard hurt a lot, surprisingly. It shouldn't hurt, but the pain was building up, and the biting released the lower body pain. "I-I-I..." he started to sob. Tears went down his eyes. "I've n-never f-f" He moved his right arm to wipe his eyes. "Felt this m-much pain b-before..."

Mr. Hami sighed as he rubbed his face, the class was more boisterous than usual, was it because they were outside or something? Unfortunately, he'd have to be the one to round them all up. "Everyone, that's enough." His voice carried an authoritative tone, it was about time they actually started this whole thing. Since as it stands, if they get too much free time, they get out of hand. "Listen up, we didn't come here intending for this to be a leisure trip." He huffed, the purpose of this trip yet to be revealed. Before Mr. Hami even had a chance to say anything else, he was pushed out of the way by Ms. Agsaki, who seemed to take over the task of informing the students.
"Don't let him dampen your spirits, although what he said was true. The sole purpose of this trip wasn't meant to slack off- instead, this is our temporary training camp!" She said enthusiastically as if she had just revealed something amazing. "We have tons of fun activities for you all to partake in, so I think you all will enjoy it here. Then, when night falls after a hard day's work, you can spend some alone time with your special someone." Ms. Agsaki said jokingly but seemed to relish the thought.

Mr. Hami made his way back to the front, the little bit of motivation he had, fading. "Don't get them off task!" Mr. Hami growled at his fellow teacher. His gaze shifted back toward the students. "We organized you all into two groups, so listen up. Kumori, Ciel, Asta, Seo, Zuron, Jakob and Himari, you're all coming with me. The rest of you will be going with Ms. Agsaki." He stated, rubbing his face once again as if he dreaded something. "Any questions, or concerns?" He groaned almost rhetorically.

Ciel made his way back with no hurry, seems like he'd made it just in time as well. He figured that this trip would serve as some kind of training camp. There'd be no way that his parents would allow him to go on a field trip just for the sake of relaxing. He didn't care though, if this was the way he was going to prove himself to them, then so be it. Ciel had no problems with any of the students, so he had no complaints about the group he was placed in. Wonder what they have in store for us all, will we be doing a seven on seven battle or something? I hope so, that'll make me push past my limits, since they're all good with their quirks.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack went ahead to go behind ms.Asgaki, waiting for the others to come "training. ....ah ... okay.....good" he thought, taking his phone out to look at an old family picture. . Before it went haywire, as he sighted

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora looked from her branch trying to think of who was in her group. After realizing that she didn't know many people, she gave up with a sigh. She flew back to her bench and picked up her cardigan. As she sat down, she pulled in her wings and put on her cardigan. I'd rather not hurt it accidentally if we really are training then I'll need them. She looked at the teacher who she was going with, Oh she's the nice lady who waved at me before I believe. I wonder what she's going to make us do?

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was in a rush and took the shoes off. That is probably the weirdest part of her quirk..., he thought, and that's saying a lot considering it's literally reanimating dead corpses... He frantically caught up to the rest of the group, late as ever. He looked over at a girl next to him with wings. It's quite odd why quirks with wings are rare... You'd think they would be pretty common. Yoshisuki decided to talk to her, as he wanted to get to know everyone in his class," Hi! I'm Yoshisuki, friends call me Seo, who are you?", he didn't want to sound all jolly and responsible, as that is the literal exact opposite of who he was.

Meanwhile, Hoshi disintegrated the shoes. She stayed along with the remaining class, feeling bored already. The feeling of dread had washed away--- Wait!, Hoshi thought, Mr. Hami said 'temporary', why couldn't we use the training areas in our school? I may be overthinking, but I say this is a very shady ordeal...

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora looked over at the boy next to her. "Ah hello, I'm Aurora." She replied smiling. His name is Seo, and the other guy was named Ciel. "You're in that male teacher's group, right? I'm in Ms. Agsaki's group, I really hope she's nice." She paused to give him a moment to respond then continued talking. "I'm excited about this training, I feel like we have a lot of options with all this area," She said gesturing to their surroundings.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Waiting on the girl to respond was talking an awfully long time so he listened to Mr.Hami's directions and went into his group. "Bye... Person. Hope we meet again soon!" He said as he walked away. Hope she doesn't take that long again.

Getting closer to his group his eyes immediately saw who was in his group and panicked. Everyone who was in his group was strong due their quirk including him. Coincidence? I think not. Readily reacting to his emotions he began to say, "What's the meaning of this? Why am I here?!"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari walked to an open part of the forest, she sat down, burning the grass, she listened to the soothing sounds of the forest and calmed down, she was surprised to see her clothes didn't burn, "wow, these lava-proof clothes did work", she went back only to notice, everyone was being grouped, she didn't know what group she was in, so she just went with Ms. Agsaki's group.

Kat watched as Mr. Hami and Ms. Agsaki split up the groups. She was pretty glad that the teachers had finally showed up. Things were getting pretty crazy out here, with two students suddenly starting to spar and a girl literally turning into lava. Kat was a little disappointed to hear that Ciel wasn't going to be in her group, but was happy to hear that she was getting grouped with Kishi. Putting her sketchbook back in her backpack, Katlynn jumped down from the tree and headed over to the group being formed near Ms. Agsaki. It appeared that the lava girl was also in Ms. Agsaki's group as well. Kat decided to approach the girl.
"Uh... Hi." Kat said to Himari. "It looks like we're going to be in the same group. My name's Katlynn, but you can call me Kat. What's your name?"
Kat extended a hand to shake with the lava girl.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
As Himari was walking with Ms. Agsaki's group, she looked back and forth at the two groups, and shouted, "I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING" and ran to Mr. Hami's group, but tripped........,she still got up and followed them though.

Ciel crossed his arms as he saw Kishi and Katlynn in the other group, he wanted to get to know them both better. Especially since they all agreed to get stronger together, but he chuckled to himself due to the circumstances. Just because they were in the other group didn't mean that he couldn't support them. He began to shout to the other team, as his own departed. "Good luck everyone! Especially you two, Kishi and Katlynn, I'm expecting great results since we made that promise, Aurora, you don't slack off either!" The dark-haired boy shouted with a positive tone, whilst waving at them all.
Afterwards he looked at his group, seemed like Asta didn't want to be in the group for some reason. Ciel wanted to know what bothered him and it seemed like Mr. Hami was already busy as is. Ciel walked over to Asta, a concerned expression cast over him, this was just one of his many tasks as class rep. "What's troubling you Asta?" Ciel inquired, if there was anything he could do to help him, he wanted to know.

"The boys crying stopped. He shouldn't cry when there is work to do. He limped to Mr. Hami. The wound should heal within a day, calm down. He sniffed a bit, and his eyes were a bit watery, but he was fine overall. "I-I'll be fine, c-continue Mr. H-Hami..." He let off a smile. "G-Goodbye C-Camden!" He sniffed.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi had a blank face, not really doing anything, just sitting around on a bench. "Why can't anything interesting happen to me...", she muttered under her breath, in a rather narcissistic tone. She grumbled until she reached the battlefield and stood on the opposite side of Jakob, ready to battle. Her eyesight seemed blurry, but she could make out that he was severely injured. Hoshi saw the two just be there. They weren't moving or anything! When will we just get on with battling? T'would make it much more easy to wait around... Hoshi looked at the rest of the class. "Does anyone want to fight?", she said, but then regretted it immediately.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
while following Mr. Hami, Himari saw Jakob crying, and his shoulder was badly hurt, she felt sorry for him, she walked up to him and said in a rather soft voice, "a-are you okay, who did this to you?", she asked, considering she wasn't paying attention to their fight, though she did hear someone broke like a piece of glass.

"I-I'm fine..." He sniffed, but managed to pull up a smile. "I-I'm fine, C-Camden a-and I were j-just in a f-friendly c-c-competition! Th-This'll heal within a few d-days...my b-body's used to it!" He put a thumbs up with his left arm, but his arm was then struck with pain. "O-Ow!"

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Another student walked up to Asta after hearing him, probably due to the fact he was thinking out loud. Confronting the student who asked if he was ok he responded with, " Well you this group is full of strong people and I'm not that strong... So I should be in the other group.". While he was complaining he also enjoyed the fact he was with this group of strong individuals. It made him feel like he achieved something.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"I had Fun! Don't die!" Camden said through teeth clenched in a smile, and his eyes watering heavily.
He wiped his eyes and walked to get his jacket and shoes, he then went over into Mrs. Agsaki's group, and released the smile.
"Anyone mind to pop my arm?" He asked, pain still clear in his voice.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"you, how dare you hurt my boyfri- i mean friend" she said angrily to Camden, her eyes glared with lava in them, her hair poured lava.

Last edited:
"Hm?" He gasped. B-Boyfriend? He shrugged it off, thinking it was just a misunderstanding. M-Maybe she has a boyfriend of her own... "D-Don't worry! We agreed to fight! In fact, I accepted his challenge. I stood a chance against him..." His shoulder stung. He flinched.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"oh, that's what i thought" she still glared at Camden, her hair was lava, pouring down her back, she followed Mr. Hami, but still kept a close eye on Camden.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
While Aurora waited for Seo to reply, she looked over at the other teacher's group. Lava-girl seemed to be mad again. She heard the word boyfriend and glanced at Jakob. Jumping to conclusions, she gasped quietly before turning to Seo. She didn't want to see rude and hoped that she hadn't missed something that he had said.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was studying Aurora. What is she doing?, he thought. Then, she turned back at him which left him in a bit of shock. He cleared his throat in case she didn't hear him. "Hi! My name is Yoshisuki, though my friends call me Seo. So... uh... what's your name?", he restated trying to act like himself. He looked over at Hoshi for a second. She was trying to get people to battle with her, maybe it's something to do with those two guys who battled before?