• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora listened as he introduced himself again. I guess I should introduce myself again too? Did he not hear me the first time? Or, maybe I just spoke too quietly. That sometimes happens. "Hello Seo! I'm Aurora," She said following his gaze for that moment then looked over at Himari. "I hope that not all of our classmates are violent," She said quietly. "First that lava girl, then those two boys, and now this other girl," Realizing what she said might be offensive, she quickly spoke. "Oh sorry, I just get scared when things get too violent. I don't exactly have wonderful durability," She explained.

"B-Boyfriend?" He blushed a bit, now thinking a bit clearer, wanting to say something. "I am no boyfriend, yet." He wanted to say he's single to get everyone to know he is not in a relationship. Gossips would spread like wildfires. He heard Aurora say how her classmates are violent, but not the examples, "I-I am not violent" He turned to Aurora. "I just haven't had a fight in forever, and wanted to remember the feeling." He chuckled, then blushed at Aurora, "Clearly, that isn't a good feeling!" He pointed to the blood stain on his shoulder.

He shook his head, disagreeing with Asta. "No, you belong right here in this group. Maybe you don't realize your own strength but Mr. Hami most likely did." He cheered, then he gaze shifted to his arm, that was finally in a working condition again. He extended his arm forward, "Remember, you messed up my arm pretty badly with just one move, haha." He laughed, seemingly holding no grudge against him. He looked around, for a little while before deducing something. "I have a feeling we're going to begin soon."

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"See, you all heard him" Himari said with anger in her eyes, "and you call this *point at jakob*, this sweet innocent thing, you call him violent", Himari was angry , this is a record though, she's never been angry more than twice in one day, "also forget about what i said earlier, it not important", trying to avoid spreading it.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora nodded in agreement with Jakob's statement before she heard Himari speak. She started to sigh, It seems that if somebody was to offend Jakob in the slightest, Himari would jump to his rescue. Usually, she was pretty tolerant about weird behavior, but this was getting old. "You can forgive me for labeling him as violent when he was in the first fight I saw here. Not to mention it was very bloody," She said, her eyes narrowing at the flaming girl. She paused for a moment before shaking her head. "Sorry, this day has been taxing," She said, her frustrated manner now hidden behind an easy smile. She turned back to Seo to continue their conversation. Being surrounded by all these bold people is messing with my head. Since when was I so outgoing?

"Sure was taxing indeed!" He chuckled, then turned to Himari, "Thank you for the compliment, but, Y-You realize I can defend myself on my own, right?" He frowned, not at Himari though. He didn't really like using the word defend, made it sound a bit too serious..."But thank you anyway!" He smiled again.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"uh y -yeah o-of course, i know that, i just didn't want you to get hurt emotionally" Himari said with the "puppy eyes", which she thinks is awkward.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki just stared at the 'couple'. He was never in the mood for relationships, and put an emphasis on never. He heard Aurora introduce herself to him. Wait, did she just call me Seo????, Yoshisuki was real picky of who could call him Seo, though he decided to let this slide. Yoshisuki nodded in agreement," They're... rambunctious to say the least!" He yawned his 'signature' yawn and started to talk again." So... Aurora. What can your quirk do besides make you fly?"

Fuyuki had somehow zoned out while talking to the boy, who introduced himself as Asta. She just got back from her "zoning out" as he left and noticed what he said just as he left, plus the teachers instructions. She felt was felt her face getting red from embarrassment and walked over to her group.
"How could I screw up like that?!" the sand-brown haired girl thought as she felt the heat go away from her cheeks. She looked around her new group, but she was momentarily too embarrassed to go and talk to anyone else.

On the other hand, Kumori has just been sitting alone in the tree's shadow and luckily no one came to disturb her. She was a little bit bored while sitting so she started to pick random straws of grass and dropping them. As she heard the teachers instructions she stood up and walked over to her assigned group. Thanks to her sitting alone, she didn't seem to be as much in her own thoughts as gave a good look around her group. The only person she vaguely knew was Ciel, but he was already talking with Asta.
"Wait, I could join in on the conversation," She thought to herself, and didn't notice that she was staring at both Cieal and Asta.

Ciel turned to face Mr. Hami but when he did, he saw that spider-like girl, Kumori looking at them. Huh? I haven't really talked to her, actually I don't think I ever talked to her aside from that one time... Maybe I should say something. Ciel rose his hand, in an attempt to wave to her. "Hey you'r-" Was all he managed to get out, before Mr. Hami cleared his throat.
"Alright my group, we're headed to the western side of the camp near the lake. To get you all warmed-up for what's in store for you all, I want you all to jog there following this single path. If you can't maintain a steady speed- you fail the camp." Mr. Hami stated, no trace of sarcasm in his voice. With that he pulled out a whistle, most likely to signal anyone who fails. "Mind you, I put down some obstacles. So be prepared to jump over hurdles or run through tires and whatever." Mr. Hami said whilst blowing his whistle, signaling them to start. "Begin."

Ms. Agsaki retained her cheerful attitude as she pointed to a path leading east. "My group will be going to a more mountainous part of the camp, which means that we'll be trekking uphill. So naturally there's less obstacles than their group, I'll explain what to do next once we get to the designated spot." Ms. Agsaki gestured to small crate of papers beside her. "Everyone be sure to take a map with you, I've marked the location I want you all to reach on there. Once you get one, you can begin the course!" She said, as if she was hosting some type of game show.

Ciel was disappointed that he couldn't really get to know his classmate, she must've been really good considering that she was 2nd place in that competition back then. It'll be good for me if I get to know every one of my classmates, considering what I am. Ciel sighed, just thinking about talking to everyone seemed exhausting, which was strange since Ciel was pretty much an extrovert. He decided to walk back over to Kumori, trying to start small talk. "So if we get tired, we fail huh? Let's look out for each other, I know I can trust you considering you were 2nd in that competition." Ciel said with a friendly tone, waiting for her response whilst preparing to start the course.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora thought for a while before responding. "To be honest, I'm still trying to figure that out," She said glancing up. She was about to explain what she could do so far when the teachers started talking. The mountains? Well, I'd rather the mountains than the lake. "I'll see you around Yoshiuki. It was nice meeting you," She said as she went over to pick up a map. Deciding that her wings were her best bet, she took off her cardigan and unfurled her wings. She stretched them and shook them a few times for finding a place to fly off of. She glanced down at her map once before starting her flight.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack took a map "so im there.. and we need to go here... hmm " he said, thinking of a way, then, he made shadow gauntlets and made his way through, if there was an obstacle, he only needed to destroy it...
Right?

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki waved good-bye to Aurora, following his group to the west. "Hurdles? Obstacles?", he chuckled," That's what my quirk was made for!" He held his breath, turning into an Indochinese Forest Lizard. It was much more efficient than the Coloured Lizard and didn't need much air unlike the osprey. He dashed ahead of the group, easily fitting under the hurdles and tires. He only had to worry about two things -- birds and lack of breath. After he took note of that, he took a breath, going back into human form. He was under a hurdle and lost. He didn't bother to take a map so waited for others to catch up. This is like a lesson for a folktale!, Yoshisuki said, brainstorming ideas.

Meanwhile, Hoshi was starting to get excited to train rather than worried. She felt happy and excited as usual, gleaming at what they were doing. She tried to maintain average speed, and wanted to travel in a group rather than go ahead. She often took a look at the scenery, and enjoyed nature more than anyone she knew, even Seo for some odd reason.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta felt the presence of someone looking at him. It was like when a teacher is talking and you pay absolutely no attention, so the teacher emphasizes what they're saying while looking at you to get your attention. As he turned around he saw spider girl staring at them after Mr.Hami gave the directions. Ciel started small talk with her while Asta was starting to realize she was staring.

"You have intentions of joining our little group?"

Last edited:
"Heh" He scratched his head. This was awkward. Puppy dog eyes?! "Wh-What are you doing?" He chuckled. "S-So...how a-are you doing?" He questioned, "Like, oh i dunno, what kind of food do you like?"

Kishi looked around at the crowd he was assigned to. A content smile traced across the boys lips, his shallow breathing matching the occasional gust of wind that blew refreshingly through the group. He knew three of the students in his group, the other three were all new students. Though at first Kishi wasn't sure what to think of Hoshi's eerie quirk or Jack's robust personality, he had grown to like the pair. Kishi couldn't recall a single time he'd talk to either one of them, yet he knew they were good people. Then there was Kat. Kishi was pretty sure Kat considered him a friend. Though their relationship was not long ago formed, and it seemed rather surface level- Kishi trusted the girl more than anyone else he'd ever met. Deep in thought, Kishi nearly missed Ms. Agsaki's speech. He blinked back to reality and grinned quickly taking a map after he watched several other students do so. Before he realized, most of the group had already dispersed and began down the trail. One of the students took off through flight, it was, admittedly, pretty cool. Hoshi and Jack soon made way. It left only Kat and Kishi. The boy was starting to notice a pattern. He often came in last or fell near the back of things, it seemed. Kishi looked at the map for a moment before lifting his gaze to offer Kat a friendly smile. "Let's travel as a pair. We can push each other that way." the boy gestured towards the path. Nobody in their group had quirks that would enhance their speed. He had just a good of chance as them to win. "Come on!" Kishi said excitedly as he wrapped his hand around Kat's wrist, pulling her slightly as he sprinted towards the trail- before letting go and slowing to a jog. The last thing he wanted to do was make the others wait for him.

Zuron looked up as Mr. Hami began talking. This whole damn school got on his nerves, and now he had to deal with mosquito as well. Not to mention that the new students were loud as hell, the boy could barely catch his breath with all the action going on in just the parking lot. His lip twitched slightly as he stood by himself with his arms crossed, through his eyebrows slowly unfurled with Mr. Hami's words. Basically a race. A grin crossed Zuron's face. What a perfect way to teach the new kids how superior he was to them. Zuron was built for racing, this would be too easy. As Mr. Hami stopped talking Zuron took a breath before cracking his knuckles. Before Zuron could take off though, Yoshisuki transformed and beat him to the punch. How irritating. The walking petting zoo was getting in Zuron's way again. Zuron couldn't get the boy's words out of his head "You owe me one" Zuron scoffed reverted his attention to the floor. It's not his fault the idiot jumped in between him and a knife. With a shrug Zuron activated his quirk and took off. The boy was careful not to over exert his quirk, the last thing he needed to do was freeze up- he ran at about half speed, which was more than enough to lose the others in his group. Zuron moved through the obstacles with ease, making sure to stay on the path that was marked with a different obstacle every few of yards.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack continued carelessly into the path, simply destroying every ovstacle coming his way. He noticed Kishi and Kat going together "i know the goal is to get good at the same time but isn't thay cheating??" He thought, he finally came back when he arrived exactly to the designated destination, now waiting for the others

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora angled her body downwards and sped toward the ground. She rightened herself up as she neared the ground. Flapping her wings slowly, she landed gracefully. She sighed in relief since she hadn't hurt her wings and walked over to a big rock to sit down while waiting for the others.

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari thought of things that made her angry, and her body quickly turned into lava, "I HOPE EVERYONE DIES!!!" she shouted at the sky, carelessly stomping the ground, making cracks and small amounts of lava come out of it (that's a skill btw), melting all the obstacles, she went through, "I JUST WANNA GO HOME AND SLEEP" she fell to the ground, and her body turned back to normal, she cried while waiting for the others.

Ciel awaited Kumori's response to his previous suggestion, however when he saw that the other students were already taking off- especially that Zuron student, he made sure that he wasted no time sticking around. Ciel faced Asta and Kumori again, this time he had a competitive spark in his eyes. "No time to waste I see. So on second thought, I'm going to find out how fast I can do this whole course." Ciel stated, grinning to his two classmates. "Sorry about this, we can do introductions later!" Ciel knew he was being unreasonable but he couldn't help it, exercising was practically his second life. Alright, let's see how much I can push myself. In order to do that, I must go as fast as I can! Ciel thought whilst he readied into a sprinting position, then just like that he was off.

He looked like a natural as he completed every obstacle, hurdle, with speed and precision. For some odd reason he believed if he used his quirk he'd be ruining the purpose of this exercise. Going into auto-pilot, Ciel thought back to what he'd read in that book. Jet-black steel armor, those who wear it were banished from their own family. Now they seek nothing but revenge and redemption... He recalled as he jumped over a hurdle. Though that thought led to a more prominent one. I wonder how Lukas is doing, haven't seen him in awhile, well ever since that day. Damn, what if I'm never enough either, though? Can this course even help me? Ciel shook his head, why was he thinking about that now? He had to focus on the course right now, not the past.

Last edited:
Kumori nodded to what Ciel said, but just as she did it he was looking over to the obstacle course and the spider-like girl was unsure if he saw her nod. Her gaze also shifted over to the obstacles and saw that students were already going through it. She shifted her gaze to Ciel and then Asta. She tried to remember if she had met the black haired boy before, but she couldn't really remember any significant encounter that she would've had with him, but Ciel said that she was supposed to look after him? The obstacle course wasn't supposed to be done with team work, was it? She was slightly torn between what Ciel said and what the other students did, everyone else including Ciel were going alone, so why should she look after someone?

"Just make sure that you don't fall to much behind," Kumori said to Asta with her usual blank expression of course. She got into position at the course and made some last minute stretches. She looked over to Ciel as he was going through the obstacles flawlessly, but she had to focus on herself right now. She wouldn't do any mistakes, she won't let herself do any. Now it was her turn to do it. She got into a ready position and she was off. She isn't really as dexterous as she would like to, but she was rather flexible. There was one close call where she was close to falling, but she kept her balance. She was completely focused on the course and didn't even look back if Asta was close behind or if he had fallen behind. All she could focus on at the moment was the course. Finally she made it to the other side and Kumori let herself catch her breath.

On the complete other side of the camp area was Fuyuki, walking at the mountain range and was glancing over to her map every once in a while to make sure she was going the right way. It was really interesting to see her classmates use their quirks to get to the designated area, she had to take note of them when they arrive back at the camp. Of course there were also students who didn't use their quirks, which was understandable as her quirk wasn't really useful at this particular moment. The sandy-brown haired girl wasn't sure if this was a race or not, but she made her way to the marked area and she saw the obstacle course she was supposed to complete. Fuyuki saw that there were students already making their way through it and a spark of competitiveness in her eyes and got into position at the start of the course, took few deep breaths and then she was off. She did have some trouble at one point at the course, but she did complete it non the less. She had to sit down to catch her breath and looked over to the course to see her classmates going through it. Once again her quirk couldn't really help her, but now she had to wait and see what she and rest of the class were going to do next.

Kat watched the conversation, once again kinda taking a bit of an outsider role. She had finally managed to get her hands on one of the maps when Kishi spoke up to her. The girl smiled and nodded. This might be pretty fun, doing the course with Kishi. Katlynn tightened the straps on her backpack and was ready when Kishi grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards the trail. A slight blush spread across the girl's face at Kishi's touch, but she quickly moved her feet and kept up with the boy.

The boy backed up from Himari. She was being quite...dramatic for her age. "C-Calm down..." He frowned. He wanted to calm her down, or else things would get kinda crazy. Jakob's body turned to iron, a metal that can withstand lava, and bent down. Jakob got closer to her. "Is everything all right?"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"I j-just w-wanna s-sleep" she said sobbing, hiding the true pain, she punched the ground 2 times, and she quickly fell asleep, she thought that she would kill them all, when she trained, since she can get carried off when she's mad, thus saying "she wants to sleep:x:" instead of "I'm Sorry;_;".

Last edited:

JPSomeone

With a few sentences said both of the competitors were off. One was a hypocrite who probably couldn't pass up the chance to exercise. The other person had a frighteningly dull voice which scared him. Asta decided not to listen to the spider like girl and stick around for a good 5 minutes.

While waiting 5 minutes produced a ball of lightning for him to play around with. He tossed it in the air a few time then caught it a few times. That got boring rather quickly though so he increased the size of the ball dramatically and then used it like play doh. He flattened but also made it round at the same it. At this point the ball is now a flat circle big enough to look like a round hover board. Slowly it began to rise a few centimeters above the ground. Getting excited Asta jumped on the item he just created but as he did the energy dispersed which it look like he fell on the ground. After that he decided to start running out of embarrassment.

As Asta started running he encountered obstacles the he'd have to get through. He jumped over hurdles, went through tires, and this all while concentrating on the path. If only he knew he going to catch up some people soon.

Kishi paused slightly as the pair came across the course that was set up for them. Well, what was left of the course. Only shattered pieces and melted parts remained of each obstacle. The boy bit his lip as he shifted from one foot to the other. He could point out at least one of the culprits of this crime, assuming it could be none other than Jack. The boy's puzzled expression soon faded to a smile, "Guess we got it easy this time around." Kishi shrugged towards Kat before he broke into a jog again. Besides the occasional glance behind his shoulder, as if he were afraid Kat would just disappear in thin air, Kishi had his eyes narrowed on the trail ahead of him. In a time that seemed too short, Kishi stumbled upon the open area where the rest of his group was already waiting. Yep, everyone finished before him- again. But, by their breathing patterns, he could tell that him and Kat weren't too far behind. On the ground was the hot tempered lava girl, with her supposed boyfriend beside her. Then there was Jack, sitting cooling on the sideline, at least he was quiet most the time. Fuyuki, the new girl, kept to herself- Kishi wondered if he should introduce himself.
Before long, cutting Kishi off mid-thought, Ms. Agsaki floated down between the group, the large bubble she balanced on popped when it hit the ground. "Good job, students!" the woman applauded the group cheerily, "I'm just positive that was record timing." Kishi rolled his eyes, he liked her enthusiasm but that last comment was a bit of a stretch. "I hope you all had time to catch your breaths- because we're rolling!" the woman's singsong voice filled the air as she marched deeper into the woods, expecting her students to follow. Hidden by a mass of trees, Ms. Agsaki revealed a large building, at least the frame of a building with two stories and 5 rooms on each floor. It was Mr. Hami's handy work, not doubt, it was made completely out of clay. Kishi stared in awe at the design, how could a quirk make a whole building? Although, the boy did question the stability of the building as well. "Here, we will be practicing hostage rescue situations. As we already know, it is pertinent for one to be able to control their quirk in case there are civilians nearby. Well, what if there is a civilian right next to your villain?" the woman raised her brows in an attempt to raise suspense before she pulled a ragged dummy out from behind her back. "Behold a civilian!" Ms. Agsaki began, "You will be breaking off into pairs. Each pair will have one student acting as the villain and one as the hero. While it is the heroes job to safely rescue the civilian, it is the villains job to protect that hostage with their life. Is the civilian gets injured at all during the fight, hero automatically loses. That said, the villain is not allowed to intentionally simply attack the hostage. Please pair yourselves up and decide who will act as the villain, and who the hero." the teacher smiled.

Zuron waited patiently for the other's to arrive. As he had predicted, he was the first one there. One would argue that it isn't that great of an accomplishment- after all this sort of thing is right up his quirk's alley. As Zuron slowed to a stop he wonder about Yoshisuki. The other boy had started long before him, but they didn't cross paths at all. "Probably turned into a flea-" Zuron scoffed to himself assuming he simply couldn't see the other boy. Zuron wasn't sure exactly how far everyone else was, or how long he would have to wait for them. The male paced back and forth for a minute or two, before sitting down and groaning. In a short while (just have your next posts include the character's arrivals) students began to fill the area. Mr. Hami was still nowhere in sight. "What's the chances he just ditched us?" Zuron growled, irritation proven by his twitching eye. Though, as if right on cue, the earth began to tremble. A crack opened in the ground, and suddenly a capsule popped out from it. The hardened, mud shell looked as if an alien would come out- but sure enough it just dissolved to reveal the home room teacher, Mr. Hami. "Not the most ideal mode of transportation, but my quirk isn't exactly specialized in that department." Mr. Hami muttered as he brushed himself off.
"Why didn't you have to run the damn course? Scared you'd fall behind?" Zuron smirked as he crossed his arms across his chest.
"I already got my hero license. Maybe if you did more training and less talking you wouldn't be so far from getting yours." Mr. Hami stated, not even looking at the boy. Zuron growled, what an uncalled-for response. Mr. Hami paused before he tapped his foot on the ground and a small building grew from it. The building was the same as Ms. Agsaki's in structure, though it seemed each of the rooms where smaller. Mr. Hami took a deep breath- one could assumed he wasn't a fan of lecturing- "Listen up because I'll only say this once. You are to pair up. Within each pair one students will play a villain while the other a hero. Each villain is to acquire a 'hostage', one of these dolls," the man explained while gesturing to a pile of dummies behind him "and it is the villains job to guard that hostage with their life. It is the hero's challenge to try and safely remove the hostage from the situation and carry them outside of the building without the hostage getting injured. You have 5 minutes to complete this task, if 5 minutes runs up and the hostage is still in the villain's possession or the hostage get's injured- the win goes to the villain." the man spoke quickly, though it was still rather clear. Zuron looked to either side of him, he had to pick a partner? Why should he care, he could beat any of these wanna-be-heroes.

Ciel jumped over his last hurdle and was surprised to only see Zuron here before him. Guess I achieved a new record. The dark haired boy stuffed his hands in his pockets, his usual stance and walked closer to the area. He wondered if Mr. Hami was still doing the course, or if something held him up but that all faded when he saw his teacher arise from the mud. It slightly reminded him of a zombie, maybe it was the expression he always held, though he did "argue" with the other student so that was surprising nonetheless. Getting back on track, Mr. Hami simply tapped the ground, which sprouted a decently made building. Ciel didn't know that his quirk was capable of doing that at all. That's quite the feat. Now I'm surprised he didn't go into construction or something.
Upon hearing the instructions for the next activity, Ciel stretched and found a nearby tree to lean against. He knew he should be finding a partner but staying back for now seemed like the best option, not because he was shy or anything. It was because he didn't want anybody to struggle to find a partner or be left out, so he'd let them approach him.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari woke up, only to see Mr. Hami, ascend from mud, she had an awkward smile on her face, and many questions in her head, "How did he do that?", "Is that his quirk or something?", "can he also make things ascend in mud?", "can he control the mud?", she thought to herself, "I think i'm having an emotional breakdown" she whispered to herself, she got up, and heard Mr. Hami, tell them the instructions, "I'am really really sorry Jakob, this happens a lot to me" she asked for forgiveness, she climbed a nearby tree, trying not to get infuriated or she might cause yet another forest fire, she looked at Ciel puzzled, "isn't he supposed to find a partner?, anyway i'm just waiting for someone i can relate to" she said to herself. seeing as others are nearly completing the obstacle course, and others already have partners, she was too shy to talk Ciel, but she tried it anyway, she got down from the tree she was sitting on, and slowly walked up to Ciel "uh, H-Hi, Mr. Hami said we should all find partners right, so maybe if you don't have a partner yet, you know what i'm about to say" she asked Ciel instead of Jakob, because she was even more shy to talk to Jakob.

Kat slowed to a stop behind Kishi, catching her breath from the jog up the mountain. Although she was a little out of breath, Kat was fit enough that the jog wasn't too harsh on her. Slowly, she followed the rest of the group to the dirt building in the forest and listened as Ms. Agsaki explained. To be honest, Katlynn preferred Ms. Agsaki. The cheerfulness of the lady teacher was a lot easier to handle than the... Scarieness of Mr. Hami.

So, they were doing hostage rescue, huh? Seems like it could be fun. Kat glanced over at Kishi.
"Hey, so... You want to partner up?" Kat asked Kishi.

JPSomeone

Asta wasn't far from the end of the course, he used his quirk for the last half due to Mr.Hami already starting to explain stuff. Lightning cloaked him as he disappeared, only to reappear at the end of the course where Mr.Hami was explaining the next activity.

Listening to Mr.Hami, Asta heard that they were going to partner up for a hostage simulation. Asta wasn't really the type to go out and ask for someone to partner up with him so he waited. If everyone was getting with each other quickly he would find someone immediately but he didn't see that happening.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora glanced around from her vantage point at everybody. There seemed to be an uneven number of people. Not to mention, she didn't seem to know anybody. I wonder how that's going to turn out. She sat there, waiting for either somebody to ask her, or for her to be alone. To be honest, I wouldn't mind sitting this out. I could keep my wings safe and see everybody's quirks.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
((Sorry for inactivity!))
Camden looked hopelessly for a partner, as far as he could see, everyone was paired.
"Damn... what a bum.." He muttered quietly to himself, kicking a pebble. Along the trail he'd found a rock to correct his cramped arm with (long story) which had caused him to fall behind.
"Does anyone not have a partner?" He shouted weakly, raising his arm and extending it two feet.

Ciel wondered if this was really the way to go about it, since it seemed nobody was coming. His gaze shifted towards the nearby lake. He thought about the other group, did they start doing their activity yet? Then finally, he heard someone speak to him, he didn't really recognize the voice but when he turned to face the student it made sense. Before him was one of the new students that he didn't have time to introduce himself to. He was glad that someone actually did approach him though, which meant he at least looked somewhat approachable. Seemed like she wanted to partner up with him, however she seemed pretty shy. Although, I guess asking a stranger to partner up would be pretty embarrassing for anyone, so he respected her courage. Ciel grinned at her request. "Sure, I don't see why not." He answered. Wonder if she wants to be the villain, or should I do it? I can't really recall her quirk, so I can't base my choice off of that either... "Anyway, should I be the villain or do you want that role?" Ciel asked.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was glad that he responded, or else she would be a laughing stock, she was puzzled though, to the point where he asked who would be the villain, Himari was quite puzzled indeed, since she didn't really care about decisions, she would always go for the easier one, though she has faced this question before, but instead with a donut and a bagel, "I guess i could go with being the villain, since i get angry.... a lot", she responded with a small voice, she saw the scar on Ciel's nose, and thought that maybe she should go easy on him, but then again, what if Mr. Hami insists on them to give it their all, she wasn't quite used to these words.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki moped around in the forest. Why didn't he just turn into an animal? He was out of breath, and needed to catch it. He sat down, trying to catch his breath. He caught it, and turned into an Indochinese Forest Lizard again, and mustered to hold what little breath he had to end up at his destination. He quickly turned back into himself, laying headfirst on the ground. While he was resting, he heard Mr. Hami explain everything, so he finally got up and walked by Zuron. Nobody seemed to be by him, so why not? "Hey, Zuron!", Yoshisuki said," Want to be partners...?"

Hoshi took notice of Jack and walked over to him. They were running together the whole time and didn't even talk! Wait... she'd never talked to Kishi before... She made up her mind and went up to Kishi," Want to be partners? I've never actually spoken to you... so, why not?"

"..." Jakob stared. He was extroverted, but only made acquaintances. "I-I don't care who I am with..." He smiled a bit. The boy had no idea what to do, so he just kicked the ground and waited for someone to have someone request to him. I wonder what the game will be like...

JPSomeone

Asta got up from where he was to find a partner. He was tired of waiting, mostly because he just wanted to get this activity over with. Mustering up all the courage he had he went over to a new kid who just kicked the ground. This was the guy who is apparently the boyfriend of the lava girl. That girl must be a handful he thought as he walked over him.

Reaching his potential partner he put his hands in his points as his normally but this time it was shyness. He's probably too busy waiting for another to come after but whatever lemme wing it. "Hey, thot magnet. Wanna be my partner?"

Last edited:
Thot magnet?! He chuckled. "H-Hey!" He smiled, noticing someone requesting to be his partner. "O-Of course I'd be your partner! The name's Jakob!" He put his hand out to Asta" Thot Magnet are some words I thought I'd never be called...Heh, he's going to be an entertaining friend alright He chuckled at himself.

JPSomeone

Asta looked at the hand Jacob had just extended for a handshake. This was almost like his encounter Kieta on his first day. Having lived the short memory again he extended his out to shake hands, after that he quickly released. "That was close, I almost became a magnet like you. Anyways my name Asta." He casually responded with.

I should ask him how he got a girl within the 1st 30 seconds of being here. Actually, I think I'll save that for later. I should probably ask if he wants to be the hero or villain.

"
So wanna be the hero or villain?"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Once Hoshi realized Kishi already had a partner, she sighed. Hoshi wanted to make more cordial relations, not just with Ciel and Jack. That got her thinking why Seo was friends with more girls and why she was friends with more guys... No need to scar herself so she dropped that thought and headed over to Jack. "I guess we'll be partners, then...", Hoshi mumbled as she approached him," I'll be the villain, I guess... my quirk is more of a villain quirk..." That's it! After she was done with Hashino she'd become a villain! No one would ever know what her plans were and-- oh wait, she'd be arrested. It looked like she'd just had some sort of profound realization on her face, though it quickly faded.