• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"No, let me be villain, i am more suited, plus you need more training than i do" Jack responded calmly, not waiting for a response "eh, why did you ask for a fight tho... doesn't seem like what you would do..." he continued

Ciel simply nodded to Himari suggesting to be the villain. "Alright then, that's settled. No time to waste, since there are groups waiting after us." he said, his body walking toward the building. He walked as his back still faced Himari, "No pulling punches, I want to simulate a real hostage situation! If I fail, I fail." He mentioned just in case, since he didn't want to think he was getting better if he really wasn't. Most of all, he could never return to his family with a plethora of false achievements under his belt. As Ciel was getting into his starting position he began to wonder about Himari. Hm, the only thing I know about her is her name. That's not good, I don't even know her quirk, although she doesn't know mine either. Ciel grinned, that just makes this all the more exciting!

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi laughed at Jack's statement. "I was anxious for something interesting to happen to me...", she admitted," I always black out during a fight, so I decided to try and use as minimal blood and oxygen as possible to win so I could truly taste victory..." She sighed," Enough with my babbling, let's try our hardest!" Hoshi started acting like herself, gesturing for a fist bump as she usually would do. She had a positive look on her face as if she were going to burst in laughter.

Dead account

Jack, out of acknowledgement, fist bumped his opponent "let's go in shall we " he said before entering the base, going into a random room, he waited for his opponent, along with the dummy that was there

"Eh, I don't mind being either!" He said with a smile. "What is your quirk?" He tilted his head. This would definitely help him when it comes to the battle. "Mine isn't thot magnet," He said, with a chuckle. "Or, at least, I don't think..."

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Alright, I'll be the villain." He said. When Jacob asked about his quirk he almost told him. "Well, you'll see my quirk during the match. Let's keep that stuff a secret until then." Asta said mischievously. Putting his hood to cover his messy black hair, Asta began to act like a villain. "If your ready, let's go to the building and begin."

"Deal!" He smiled, as he scratched his head. He let himself loose, jumping and relaxing all of his muscles. Once he finished he pointed to Asta. "You there!" If I lose, I learn a thing or two..."Stop right there villain!" He motioned to Asta to start moving, like they were chasing after each other.

As Ms. Agsaki began to explain the exercise, Kishi caught his breath and sighed. The boy felt a familiar angst, the same wrenching feeling that he carried through his fight with the villains. He simply wasn't on par with these other students, he couldn't even imagine competing with one of them. His quirk had not grown any stronger since the beginning of the school year, it was still just as useless as ever. Kishi furrowed his eyebrows into a pensive expression, but was quickly interrupted by Kat. The girl's question settled in Kishi's mind before he offered a smile and nodded gently, "Of course." the boy gave a thumbs up in response. "I'll be the villain." Kishi smiled, though they were not words the boy took lightly. It was just for the purposes of his current activity, never on earth would he even think about being an actual villain. The thought crossed his mind, that perhaps he shouldn't even play pretend the villain. But he assumed he'd have a better chance on offense than defense anyways. "I'll go get ready inside. Give me a few minutes, then we can begin." Kishi instructed as he scooped a dummy into his grasp and tucked it under his arm, racing inside of the building and picking a room.

Zuron closed his eyes momentarily, taking a deep breath before focusing his sharp gaze on each person in his group. He glared at each of the students, though it was a less than approachable stare and most people would assume he didn't want to be their partner. Maybe it was a 'stay away' warning glare. Yet, one student in particular did not heed Zuron's warning. The unfortunately familiar voice of Yoshisuki rose above the crowd, Zuron, who didn't notice the other male's advances, rolled his eyes. "Whatever, just don't expect me to go easy on you." Zuron huffed. "Do you want hero or villain. I can kick your ass doing either." the male stated bluntly before turning his attention to the make-shift building.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki sighed, knowing this wasn't going to end up easy for the both of them. "Zuron, can you learn to be a smidgen bit nicer?", he said, trying not to sound mad," It would help us if we're gonna be heroes some day... I'll be villain, if you don't care..." Yoshisuki gave a thumbs up toward him and walked into the building. He wanted to say, 'Zuron you ungrateful imbecile! I will crush you so hard you will never recover from this day!', though he wanted to keep a good profile with everyone in his life, causing him to have a bit of pent up rage and him trying not to socialize that much. He walked up to the top of the building with the dummy. He needed to think smart about this! He chose to be villain so he could have a challenge, it would be too easy for him to turn into a worm and climb up the building then turn into a human and secure the dummy... He simply waited to hear his footsteps though the stairway.

Hoshi made a move -- she went full on heist style, acting like a spy from movies slowly making her way up. She paused for a moment, trying to think of a plan to defeat Jack.

Dead account

Jack, waited near the door, he heard the steps, wich is why he took the dummy, put it in a corner, and camouflaged it with shadow barriers "i upgraded my time limit from 20 minutes to 23.. hope that comes in handy"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was confused, he wanted to really fight, Himari wondered as she was getting into her starting position, he looked at Ciel, and felt chills running down her veins, she was afraid, Ciel had this grin on his face, which made Himari shiver, she stop thinking about it, and thought of things that made her angry, suddenly her hair turned into a waterfall of lava, "i never thought i could be this happy in a battle", she whispered to herself, she glanced at Ciel, one more time, and said, "your going down" in a rather angry mood.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi slowly made her way up to the top floor where she found Jack. "Ah!--", she rephrased her reaction," 'Villain', your going down!" She summoned a mutated monster out of the ground, making her fell nauseous. She made it punch as hard as it could on Jack, making ripples of air as it pummeled toward his chest. Hoshi, not even realizing what was happening, dizzily walking around like she was just on the world's largest roller coaster.

Yoshisuki quickly set up a trap. It was simple rope that, when tripped over, would send a net to capture the person who activated it. He laughed, looking over at the supplies he'd found in a room which was probably meant for the hero. He took the rest of the supplies and tried to make some more traps. He made another of the net rope things, but then made a trap that had fishing hooks connected to anvils. The hooks would attach to the anvil, making him take a slower amount of time of getting up here. Why would they even have an anvil inside of a practice building in the first place?

Alright, it's about time I go in! Ciel thought before charging in the building, there were plenty of rooms to choose from. He carefully inspected each and every room, until he found the room with the "villain." Ciel thought about just rushing in but that would be a death sentence. What should I do? She could have anything planned. His eyes lit up when he concocted a simple, but working plan. Well, can't think about it forever, here goes! This should get the hostage and subdue the target if I pull this off! Ciel threw a steel ball inside the room to try and take her gaze off the entrance for a second. After a few seconds, he rushed in and shot two chains from each of his wrists, one aimed at Himari's legs and the other aimed for the hostage.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari completely ignored the steel ball and Ciel's chains were no match for Himari's lava, they melted, and she noticed the hostage, she punched the ground, making it shake and the chains let go of the dummy, she kicked the dummy moving it behind her, since her arms would burn it, "it will take more than that to beat me" she said in an angry voice, she punched the ground two times, making it shake again, she spewed lava from her hands to create an oozing magma wall, "how are you gonna get though that now" she said with an evil laughter, though in her head, she's saying, "i really need to take this seriously".

Dead account

Jack dodged the monster's punch, having a boulder to either destroy it, or trap it, he knew he wouldn't be able to defeat that tho... Jack turned to Hoshi, wich was just too dizzy to do anything... "does that mean i win.?"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
The monster disappeared into dust following Jack's direct attack, simultaneously making Hoshi less dizzy. She shook her head, then got her battle face on. She charged at Jack, and got in her aikido position. She grabbed onto Jack's arm, putting the other hand on the other side, and quickly pushed it down, making Jack go to the floor. Whence he was immobilized (whence is a fancy word im gonna use that more) she frantically looked for the dummy. Eventually, she noticed an oddity by a corner, and went over to it. Just in case, she looked over at Jack to make sure he was still immobilized.

Dead account

Before he even knew it, Jack was immobilized, sk he looked at Hoshi, reached out his hand and unleashed a powerful blast, he got up, still a little stunned from the attack he took, he rushed and charged at her with shadow gauntlets, punching her

Zuron huffed as he watched Yoshisuki walk away. The boy muttered words that probably shouldn't have distracted Zuron as much as they did. The young male closed his eyes as he waiting outside the building, this would be just to easy. He'd make Yoshi eat those words, only the strong are allowed to criticize those below them. Zuron gave it about 5 minutes, assuming his partner had found a room. The purple-eyed boy let out a deep breath of air before activating his quirk. Zuron focused his movement, he knew that the he would reach the highest speeds by traveling in a straight line with stopping or turning. His plan was all too simple. He'd get in and get out, possible before Yoshi even noticed him. Zuron took one last look at the blazing sun before a smirk grew across his lips, in just seconds he entered the building- racing to find his partner's hiding spot. Though he moved at super high-speeds, Zuron could see everything he passed- the boy wasn't sure if it was part of his quirk or he had just gotten used to making out blurs. With his head pivoting back and forth between doors in the hallway, Zuron narrowed his eyes; he knew he was close. Then, suddenly Zuron felt a light tickle at his ankles. The corridor was empty, completely clean- he knew it was no coincident that he just brushed past something. The boy slowed down ever so slightly, pausing the think, and in that time a rope fell from the ceiling and trapped Zuron in a large net. Most of the time Zuron would have been able to dodge something as slow as a free-falling rope, but while distracted by the feeling at his feet, Zuron's quirk deactivated. The boy let out an aggressive growl as he fought the net for a few seconds, it wasn't working. The boy frantically he moved, the more tangled the net became. Zuron's gaze shifted back and forth before he took a deep breath, then the boy looked thoughtfully at the webbing around him. There had to be an opening at the bottom. Zuron dropped to the floor as he began search, as his hand slipped through and opening the boy slowly removed the net from his body and let out a sigh. "What a nuisance." Zuron groaned. As he reactivated his quirk and got back into the swing of things, it wasn't long that Zuron felt the familiar tingle at his ankles. Why couldn't he spot the traps before hand? He'd have to work on that. Knowing what was in stored, Zuron quickly shot his arm upwards and mustered a small gust of wind, which promptly blew the net away from him. Zuron kept running, refusing the waste any more time on Yoshi's traps. Though it seemed that was not all that the shape-shifting boy had in store. Zuron's gaze focused on a grey that swung back and forth slightly, the boy could spot the anvil due to it's large size. Zuron's mind worked nearly as fast as his feet, the boy dropped immediately and slid under the anvil- huffing as he jumped back to his feet. He could feel how tired his body was, Zuron decided to deactivate his quirk in order to preserve energy. And soon he came across his designated room, with Yoshi's smug face splat in the middle.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki silently laughed, thinking about Zuron being stuck in a measly rope trap. He quickly held his breath and turned into, of course, an Indochinese Forest Lizard. He ran as-- no... he remembered all the way back in Fifth Grade someone in his class brought another lizard to their school... if he could just remember--- Yes! His appearance was slightly bigger than the Forest Lizard, rather, an Argentine Black and White Tegu! Gott, animal names need to be less complex. He was more capable of running, maybe even faster than Zuron, He raced to the dummy, thinking of what to do...

Kumori was mildly uncomfortable with their new task, but she had to do it to take step to get closer to becoming a hero. She looked around the group of students, trying to find a partner. Some of her classmates were already on the assignment, so when she heard someone ask if anyone didn't have a partner, she let out a small sight of relif and turned over to the source of the voice. She saw a male student with brown hair wearing a black t-shirt and a way too big, blue jacket and his hand was extended about two feet. It had probably something to do with his quirk. She sped walked over to him and scanned him with her blank and dull gaze once again. The spider-like girl hasn't seen him before, so he had to be one of the new students in her class.

"I don't, so why don't we partner up?" she answered the male student, "Do you want to be the 'Hero' or the 'Villain'?" she continued with her usual expression on her face. She didn't really care if she was the villain or the hero, and there for she asked her partner.

On the other side of the camp, Fuyuki was still looking for a partner, but then the girl with the wings caught her eyes. It would be quite interesting if they partnered up and she would learn more about her quirk, there for she made her way to the pale-pink haired girl. Their new task was quite interesting, one would be the hero and the other would be the villain protecting the hostage doll.

"Hiya there. I'm Fuyuki and I was wondering if you had a partner already?"

JPSomeone

Asta didn't stop, instead, he left the hero with a few words. "Meet me inside if you can..." With that, the villain and the dummy disappeared into the building. He went to the highest floor possible. Stereotypical? Yes. Worth it? Maybe not but he did it. Now all he had to do is wait. Hope he doesn't take that long. Especially since I wanna see other people fight.

(Sorry it's short post)

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora watched as the brown-haired girl drew closer. As she felt a very subtle coldness. Deciding to ignore it and get closer, she jumped down from the rock and introduced herself. "Hello, I"m Aurora. And no I don't have a partner yet." Hoping for a yes, she asked her question. "Do you want to be partners?" If she agrees, I hope I won't lose horribly. I'll just have to try my best and hope I win. She flashed a quick smile as she waited for the answer.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden looked over at Kumori, noticing she had a spider-like appearance.
It's almost too easy to tell what her quirk is.
Something to do with spiders...
He thought.
"Ah, no, I don't have a partner, but I'll be a villain if you'd like. I'm Camden, by the way." He said, grinning

Last edited:
Ciel watched as magma wall slowly started to get closer, he scratched his head in an attempt to devise some sort of back-up plan. He couldn't help but to smile in this situation however, this was as real as it got. This made him actually think, which meant the time for fooling around was over! Putting on a face full of determination, Ciel took note of his current predicament, it was beginning to look dark for him- until he remembered that this building had two stories! Without hesitation, Ciel launched a wrecking ball straight through the ceiling, doing well to avoid the debris, thus creating a passageway to the second floor. Thanks to the wrecking-ball serving as a kind of anchor, Ciel was able to climb up by retracting himself up along with the chain that connected to the ball.

Now on the second floor, Ciel knew this wasn't a time to catch his breath, he was sure Himari would find her way up here eventually. Instead, he took note of the previous room's location in correlation to the entire building. Afterwards, he ran into one of the rooms on the second floor to catch his breath and hide for a bit. I'm so stupid, rushing head first into a situation like that. Worst thing is that I can't utilize my quirk's full potential since she's just a student... Ciel was losing faith in himself at this moment, wondering if he should just give up now. No! I can't, I'll just have to play stealth and think of other ways to use my quirk. He clenched his fist, hoping to fill himself with false hope, however deep down he still heard the lingering pessimistic voice.

"Come on lizard boy. Does your brain shrink to the size of whatever animal you are?" Zuron grinned as he cracked his knuckles and leaned against the door frame to catch his breath for a moment. “You thought a couple of ‘oldest-tricks-in-the-books’ would stop me? It’s insulting.” Zuron huffed, of course, the small talk was so he could regain some composure- though he did mean what he said. The tan-skinned boy leaned back on his heels before launching himself forward, the dummy was his main target- but the boy couldn’t resist at least putting Yoshi in his place a little. Zuron lunged towards the large reptile, Yoshi was too flat against the floor for Zuron to punch- but Zuron ran at him near full speed. It was just a flash that the boy race forward raised his leg and delivered a hard kick to the spot in front of him.

Kishi paced back and forth in his room, the dummy he had was propped up in the corner to the left of the door. It was hidden when one looked in from the outside, he hoped that would buy at least a bit of time. The boy knew but one thing he could do: change the battlefield. Kishi pointed his fingers to the floor and began to stream a constant flow of water. No, he couldn’t flood the room. But at least he could make the floor slippery.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari cooled down thus she can now hold the hostage dummy, dragging it with her, "come out, come out, wherever you are" she tried to copy what serial killers would say, she went to the second floor hoping to find something, she let go of the hostage dummy and checked each room she could find, blasting them with lava, she kicked the hostage dummy further as a decoy, until she found Ciel, " so, you think you can hide from me, well, NEWS FLASH, now your gonna get hurt", her body quickly turned into lava, she blasted Ciel, with lava, hoping it would work, "I WILL END YOUR BLOODLINE" she shouted angrily.

Somehow it actually worked! All of Ciel's fears were replaced with feelings of excitement and adrenaline, maybe it was because he believed hard enough. Although he knew he had to think of something quick, something that would catch her off guard. I've come to terms with getting injured, if it brings rewards in the end. So let's do this, Himari... Ciel wasted no time and the time provided proved sufficient enough to devise another plan. At one end of the room, he placed a small piston-contraption that he made from his own metal, it would be activated by a small switch that he held, they were connected by a metal wire. He then turned his shoes into a make-shift pair of roller skates, four smooth metal wheels on each shoe. Afterwards, he shot one last chain from his right arm that stuck on to the wall on the opposite end of the room, closest to the door. Finally, Ciel carefully aligned his roller skates with the contraption he forged earlier.

He closed his eyes, concentrating his all of his remaining iron into one single point- his left arm. This reminded him of back then, when he used his left arm to capture Asta's lightning. That seems like such a long time ago. Yet, we all haven't gotten a chance to really get to know each other... so it couldn't of been that far. He felt a sudden coldness submerge his body, most likely due to the rapid movement of the iron. Though, he withstood it as hard as it was, since he could feel the power surging through his left arm. His eyes remained closed as he waited for the signal and there it was: Himari's voice! Ciel's eyes opened with the look of frustration combined with exhaustion, "This... this isn't my end!" Ciel shouted back whilst he pressed the switch he held, activating the piston device. The piston pushed his feet with a great force, propelling him forward and thanks to the wheels there was barely any friction stopping him. Maintaining a fast, steady momentum towards Himari, he saw that she had fired off a powerful lava blast. He threw the switch down. Alright, here goes, phase two! Please. Work!

Sliding toward Himari and consequently her blast as well, Ciel held out his charged-up left arm with a mysterious newfound determination. "Grand Shield!" He shouted those foreign words, as it was all or nothing, he just hoped that it'll turn out like he had imagined it. His eyes lit up when he saw a massive shield that was able to block his whole body, that consumed his entire arm to create. It collided with the blast, he couldn't stop here, he had to keep the momentum flowing at all costs. So he began to retract the chain he attached to the wall earlier, which in turn kept him moving forward. As the chain retracted, it directly fed the shield, repairing the parts that were getting melted upfront as well. Which wasn't even part of the plan but it worked. Ciel got closer, he had built the necessary momentum to ram Himari with enough force to shatter a wall. I know I can't save that hostage, but I'll do the next best thing and take her out with me! He grunted as he pushed forward, his adrenaline beginning to fade.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"NO!>=O", Himari shouted, as the shield moved forward slowly, "OBLIVION!>=O" she shouted making her blast stronger, but the shield never melted, as the shield moved forward, she heard the timer go off, "haha, in your face:D, i actually wo-" before she could even finish her sentence, she turned back to normal, not knowing she didn't have powers anymore, the shield literally knocked her out@.@, though she still won fair and square:angel:, because the hostage dummy is still with her.:p

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Not waiting for an answer, Camden ran towards the building flicking his arm to grab a dummy along the way. He just had to think now.
Just go with my gut. with my quirk, hiding is an option, but it's not any fun.
An idea popped into his head. he set down his dummy, then went into a the room a couple rooms behind it.
And now to be still and wait...

"So why don't we partner up then?" Fuyuki said and smiled back at Aurora, "oh and if you don't mind, I'll be the villain," she continued, turned away to obtain a doll and speed walked over to the large clay building. Now she had to decide where she would put the doll. The sandy-brown haired girl decided to go to one of the five rooms on the second floor and she put the doll in a sitting position in the far right corner of the room. She rolled up her slightly over sized sleeves on her sweater and Now all she had to was to wait for her opponent. She thought that it would be fun to get into the roll of being the villain, so she struck up a menacing smile while waiting for the so called "hero".

Kumori watched as Camden ran to the building with the doll. Even though he introduced himself to her, but the spider-like girl didn't introduce herself, as she didn't think it was necessary. After giving him a minute to prepare she walked over to the building carefully. She decided to be as stealthy as possible, as this was a rescue mission after all. She went through the first floor, but she didn't find anything, yet at least. She had a quirk which allowed him to stretch his limbs. Kumori didn't know what his limitations was, so she had to be careful. She went up to the second floor and she carefully peaked inside the first room. Surprisingly the "hostage was laying on the floor and the spider-like girl's opponent was nowhere to be seen.

First she was a bit hesitant as she walked over to the dummy, but as mentioned earlier, Camden was nowhere to be seen. She picked up the dummy and proceeded with leaving the building the same way she got in. That's it. She felt as it was too easy and she wasn't sure if Camden was testing her or doubting her abilities and the later one spun around her head. Was she overthinking it or did he just make a really bad/dumb decision?

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden heard the foot steps and lashed his arm. He felt clay.
"wait... what?" He muttered to himself, peeking out to hear his opponent walk out the door.
He stood in silence.
What kind of sorcery is that?! he thought
He walked out and looked for her, still in utter confusion.

"Himari!" Ciel shouted out toward his partner after feeling the impact on the shield. He stumbled over to her body to check her pulse, good she's still alive. Now I gotta get her o- He'd begin coughing, in reality he knew he was in no condition to worry about others right now. Though, that was a trait that always lingered within him. I don't care what happens to me, gotta get her out of this place. Ciel slung her arm around his back and pick up the doll. "I should return this..." He said as he trudged out of the building with an unconscious Himari. He set her down by the rest of the group and coughed again, covering his mouth with his fist but this time it was different. Blood. Damn, is this really all I'm capable of? He looked at Mr. Hami with all of the strength he had left, clearly way past his point of exhaustion he spoke. "She... won." He was able to spit it out before collapsing on the ground. The immense sudden strain caused Ciel's body to shut down immediately, after he'd expended his last bit of adrenaline.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora watched Fuyuki speed-walk away with a doll. She looked at the doll closely trying to guess if it was light enough for her to carry or not. I'd hope so, that would make everything much easier. If it is, then the hard part will be getting to it, not getting away. She stared at the building debating how much space she would have to move her wings. Wow, now that I think about it, how did a massive building just suddenly appear? She shook her head, she was getting off task.
She started her slow walk inside, treading as lightly as she could. The frames had no doors, and the windows had no glass. Well, this just helps my plan more. This'll all depend on how quick she reacts. I have to get in there, grab the hostage, and jump out the window. My wings aren't fully stretched out, so I'll have to stretch them out while falling and hope I do in time. This is all a big gamble of luck for me, but I guess that's what it comes to. She walked up the stairs to the second floor and peeked into the first room.
They seem to lack doors and windows too, I wonder if clay is the extent of whoever made these buildings? She continued to scamper around until she heard breathing. She slowed her pace and quickly peeked inside the room. The doll's in the right corner. Just as I feared, I have to get through her if I want the doll. Taking a deep breath, she put on a determined look and ran into the room. Hoping that her speed and the surprise factor would pay off, she attempted to leap past Fuyuki and to the doll. If that worked, she would reach for the doll and then look for windows. If it didn't, she'd have to think of a different way to the doll and fast, not to mention she'd have lost the surprise factor.

Kat waited a few minutes for Kishi to get ready. But didn't just stand there twiddling her thumbs. The moment Kishi was out of her line of sight, Kat began scanning the ground and walking around. After a few moments, she picked up a stick. It was quite sturdy, and a little more than a foot long. Perfect. Sorry, Kishi. But she was going to take every advantage she could get.

Slowly and quietly, Kat entered into the dirt building. She stuck to the shadows of the building, using her quirk to color herself and hide in the darkness. Carefully and quietly, she glanced in each room. No luck.

As she approached another room, the sound of flowing water came to her ears. Kishi. Gripping the stick tightly, she pressed her back against the wall and approached the door frame. She would have to be quick. Running in and striking fast, so he doesn't even know what hit him. Ok, Kat... 3... 2... 1!

Katlynn ran into the room, stick in hand... Only to instantly slip on the now-muddy floor and land flat on her back.

Kishi didn't hear Kat coming. She wasn't running in, would that mess up his plan? Plan. Could he even call it that? He had no idea what he was doing. The boy wondered if anyone really know what they were doing, because if one thing was for sure- he was likely the least aware, out of everyone, of how this match would turn out. Then, footsteps. Fast and light steps- she would come in! Kishi stood protectively over the dummy as Kat raced into the room- just as planned she fell flat on her back. None the less, this sort of surprised the boy. Kishi froze for a moment, eyes wide at the helpless Kat and the weapon in her hand. Was she going to hit him? Kishi shook the thoughts away, he had to focus. Kishi narrowed his eyes on Kat's stick, he had to get it away from her. The boy aimed his finger tips at Kat's face, hoping to distract her and loosen her grip on the weapon. Several small squirts of water flew towards Kat's face as Kishi raced towards her. Kishi stepped carefully, hopefully his trap wouldn't be his own demise. With an explosive abruptness that the boy didn't seem to have before, Kishi lunged towards Kat- carefully aiming for the stick, clearly not intending to actually hurt the female. He just had to stall her.

JPSomeone

Jacob took Asta's bait and ran in after him. When he got to the building, he felt the camera on his neck yearning to go somewhere safe. Looking around for someone to give it to he saw no one. Not even the lava girl who said he was her boyfriend. After a few minutes, he came to the conclusion he would leave it on a tree branch and hope for the best.

Running inside Jacob ran through most rooms quoting famous quotes from pro heroes. This led to him wasting a tremendous amount of time on the first floor. Realizing there was a second floor, Jacob was dumbfounded by his stupidity but kept going. Finally reaching Asta on the second floor, his quirk activated allowing to into solid iron. "I am here, for am All Might!" He quoted proudly.

Asta had taken a turn for the worst. He was standing the corner as if he was waiting for someone to buy the good stuff from. Hood up, hands in his pockets, and head down all to match his edgy appearance. "So you finally made... All Might. It's too late." Asta said maliciously while activating his own version of full cowling.

Jacob wasn't going to let the villain get away with it, during Asta's explanation he ran towards him preparing a punch. Though he didn't account for his weight in his form. Each step led to the floor breaking, so he'd have to make the rescue fast.

Asta dodged the punch from the hero with the speed of lightning. When he reappeared he was a great distance behind the hero. Once he was far away, he threw multiple balls of lightning at the hero mercilessly like Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: The Broly movie. Little did he know while he was zoning out about his distant past, Jacob was on the move.

Jacob took each hit while looking around for the hostage. Looking around he was getting pushed around so he easily he couldn't see anything. Using his other senses he felt around and grabbed the nearest thing to him (the dummy), punched a wall, and rolled with it. "Don- Wuh- with- Worry Civilian. I- I- I am here!" He coughed & wheezed.

Asta was in the role of an evil mastermind. "If I can't win, neither can you..." Those were his final words before the largest lightning bolt hit the building. Asta ran out of energy lightning wise and stamina wise. Asta has fainted.

(I feel like I could never make more grammatical mistakes than this in my life)

Last edited:
Seeing Kishi starting to approach her, Katlynn quickly scrambled to her feet as he sprayed shots of water in her face. She was now covered in mud, but the girl didn't care. The water sprays to her face loosened her grip enough that when Kishi attempted to knock away her stick, it fell out of her hands. Whatever! She didn't need the stick anyway.
Sorry, Kishi... Kat thought, and threw an uppercut at Kishi's face.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki scoffed at Zuron's remark. "I have you know that--", he was cut off and a kick landed in front of him. It missed, as he stopped before the impact, making Zuron kick the wall. "And you think you can beat me?", he laughed. He returned back to normal size, exhaling. He started to have a pain in his back, like what happened when Hashino was attacked. He quickly flopped over the dummy, trying to protect it.

Hoshi was hit with the gauntlet, slamming into the wall. She started to get competitive and punched Jack with all she could right back at him. Quickly, she summoned a mutant to find the dummy while she tried to not faint and defeat Jack.

Last edited:
Kishi smirked as the stick rolled away from the pair, success. The boy pushed himself backwards, setting some distance between him and Kat as he set his feet apart in a defensive stance. The girl was covered in mud, clothes soaked, hair messy- least to say it wasn't a pretty sight. Part of Kishi wanted to think that he wasn't the one responsible for her dismay. Though he hadn't even hit her yet, he had to get serious. Kishi, as if caught by such surprise, didn't move when Kat balled up her fist and threw an uppercut at him. Kishi's head knocked backwards as the girl's fist connected with his chin, and the young male stumbled backwards. It's not like it's the first time he'd been hit, but either he could physically feel his damaged pride, or that girl had some serious hidden muscle. Kishi's eyes grew wide as he tried to get a grip of his surroundings, the room began spinning. In a sloppy attempt to re-posture himself, Kishi brought his arms up in a sort of protective positioning, only to fall backwards again. How much longer did they have? To Kishi, it felt like this was taking forever. The boy's still sore face throbbed as he clenched his jaw, from his sitting position on the floor- Kishi narrowed his eyes and attempted to make sense of the scene before him.

Zuron growled as he foot hit the wall with such ferocity that the whole building shook. The boy felt a rush of pain fling form his toes up his entire leg, but a competitive spark allowed him to ignore the sensation. "Damn pest." Zuron growled as he stood straight and narrowed his eyes on Yoshi. With his great speed, Zuron's attack's lacked accuracy. The smaller the target, the harder it was for him to hit his mark. Then Yoshi turned back to normal, breathing heavily per usual. "Pathetic-" Zuron huffed as Yoshisuki used his whole body as a protective cover over the dummy. Zuron widened his stance before swinging his arms rapidly, aiming the strong gusts of wind that he generated towards Yoshi. His plan was simply to separate the boy from the dummy. The wind created caused Zuron to close his eyes as the whole room filled with gusts due to lack of windows, so he was unsure whether or not his target and it's protector where separated. Striking without a moment's hesitation, Zuron's eyes locked on a blur in the room. "You're too damn friendly." Zuron growled towards his opponent, "you won't win because you don't care enough. You aren't focused on what's important- getting stronger. Friends? Helping others? Get your head straight!" Zuron raised his voice slightly as he began to throw punches- not giving Yoshi time to catch his breath. Zuron's hits were fast and repetitive; he showed no mercy.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki didn't know what to do. He was starting to cough from not being able to catch his breath and Zuron was punching him non-stop. All he knew is he needed to get away. It was a primal instinct, like breathing or eating. In this case, it was living. Was he going to die? Or was he being melodramatic? Yoshisuki grabbed the dummy by it's neck and tried to do something. His ears were ringing, and his eyesight was getting blurry. He started coughing again, then attempted to kick Zuron in the face,