• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Be The Best... Nothing Less Is Acceptable

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna held the handkerchief for Gem and pressed it against his nose "it's alright sweetie" Luna said to Gem in a sweet voice uncharacteristic for her Shaz just shook his head nosebleeds weren't uncommon for a Pokemon who grew up around constantly play-fighting Eevee babies

Gabriel snorted at the display. "Look at that. You're actually pretty good at this caring thing," he scoffed, eyeing the shiny pokemon almost mockingly, "It's a far cry from how you were at the gym...

It seemed odd, Gabriel noted, for the girl to go from screaming at him and calling him an idiot for having an asthma attack, to babying the little sableye over a nosebleed...

"How so?" Gabriel scoffed, "You say that like I decided to have an asthma attack just to inconvenience you. It's not my fault that the muscles in my airways decided to tighten, leaving me barely able to breathe!"

Gabriel's asthma attacks, had somehow always been his fault at home. The dust in the barns, and the long work days often wore him down, and his attacks became frequent. His parents blamed him, and not his condition for the fact that he was forever needing to see doctors, and be rushed to hospital

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna held Gem tighter "when the fuck did I ever blame you? I may be a bitch but I'm not stupid" she said glaring at him not really wanting to argue when Gem could be hurt

"You sure were mad over the fact that I'd had the attack, though," he added, "And you aren't over the fact that your sableye had a nosebleed back there, maning that we had to stop the battle. Why the preferential treatment, when you've known me for longer than that sableye?"

Last edited:

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"I was mad because you could tell you were having an attack and you continued battling" Luna said her voice rising a bit "Also just because I've known you longer doesn't mean anything we don't know jackshit about each other!" Luna said angrily

"May I remind you that if the stakes weren't so high for me, I would've stopped right there and then?!" the boy snapped, "I couldn't afford to mess that battle up. If I don't become the best, I'm out on the street. I have nothing."

The boy gazed down at one of his own pokeballs. "You're right. I shouldn't expect you to know anything about me."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna glared at the boy and walked faster ahead of him Shaz shook his head at the boy giving him a pleading look before following his owner into the city

"Go on without me, then," the boy huffed, "We know nothing about one another, therefore, we cannot trust one another. There's no use in continuing together without trust."

Gabriel went ahead to the gym, to begin the match for his second badge. With Litwick's pokeball in his hand, he went straight up the gym leader, and demanded, "I'm here to battle you for the badge."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna sighed and went to the pokecenter after finding no fault in Gem Luna looked between the gym and Petunia's house she sighed and went inside Luna stood in a corner looking at a fossil.

Lenora stopped talking to a taller man and turned towards the boy "alright follow me" Lenora said as she went towards the library and switched different books opening a hole in the floor she led Gabriel down to the corner part of it and sent out a watchdog... the taller man watched from behind Lenora.

Terry entered the gym, ad scoffed when he saw Daniel had beat him there. He took the bleachers and sat down, crossing his arms. He had just finished some basic training, and working with Dwayne. He was more of a defensive pokemon, but he was still strong.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna saw Terry and moved away bumping into a chestnut haired man "Sorry" Luna apologised to the man as he turned and smiled "It's alright dear you haven't seen a tall black haired man around, have you?" the man asked "No sorry" Luna said looking away thinking of Gabriel "what's wrong you appear annoyed?" asked the man "I had a fight with someone" Luna answered.

The taller man walked up to Gabriel "have a fight with someone?" the taller man asked.

"I'm about to have a fight with someone," the boy scoffed, "And that someone is the gym leader!"

The boy adopted, a wide, combative stance on his side of the battlefield, as he sent Litwick out. "Let's do this!"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"no a fight with a friend I know that tone of voice" The tall man said as Lenora commanded "Bite" the watchdog nodded and used it.

"Look through the events who's fault was it?" asked the man Luna thought it all started because she had a habit of mothering Pokemon but he stated it didn't he? "It's hard to tell I think I might have offended him somehow" Luna said she never recalled blaming him for his asthma she was not that much of a bitch.

Last edited:
"Will-o-wisp," Gabriel commanded, to which Litwick immediately obeyed, shooting bluish purple flames at the normal type, as it came in for the bite.

"I wasn't looking for a fight," the boy finally answered, keeping his eyes on the battlefield, "It's just... Somehow, watching her be that gentle with her sableye, after she'd gotten angry with me in the same situation made me..."

Made me what?! the boy cursed inwardly. He wasn't jealous of the attention that Gem had received, it was only a pokemon, after all. Still, he couldn't deny the lustful pang which had risen in his chest, at that moment...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Lenora commanded a leer the taller man put his black gloved hand on Gabriel's shoulder "have you thought of asking her side of the story some people prefer Pokemon to people maybe she grew up around them" the taller man calmly said despite his creepy smile.

"Maybe hear his side of the story friends fight I do it with Ryuk all the time" the chestnut man smiled "your right I shouldn't have walked away he's battling now I'll wait for him here" Luna said slightly worried she was never good at apologising the chestnut haired man smiled before deciding to check the underground gym Lenora was his aunt after all

(You are aware that normal type moves don't work on ghost types, right?)

"And what about mine?" the boy added, "Even if I'm not in the mood to explain my background to someone I barely know. It's long, and it sounds like something out of a bad movie."

Gabriel turned back to the battlefield, and commanded an ember from Litwick.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
(sorry)

Lenora commanded a crunch. the taller man facepalmed "well maybe you should get to know her and once she's comfortable she'll ask about you" the taller man said "and besides maybe she might apologise now" the taller man added as he left the underground gym.

"Whatever," the boy snorted, eyes focused solely on the battlefield. Moves making physical contact were risky, especially against a Pokemon like Litwick... What was Lenora planning?

"Litwick, use ember!" He commanded.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Lenora commanded a crunch again looking at the taller man as he left "I'm never gonna get him" Lenora sighed. "I think I just helped someone" said Ryuk as Light approached his friend "I highly doubt that let's go" Light sighed shaking his head waving goodbye to Luna as he left.

The crunch hit the small ghost type, and it struggled as the pokemon's jaws locked firmly around its head. It appeared that the burn damage from the will-o-wisp had yet to destroy it, it seemed...

"Enough of that! Litwick, ember!"

The Litwick flared the flame on her head, this time, attacking head on.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
The watchdog hopped off of litwick fanning it's mouth "it's alright girl" Lenora said she then commanded another bite watchdog shook her head to calm the burning and used bite knowing this turn would be the last

Terry shook his head. "I don't get it. Who does this kid, think he is?" He umbled to himself. He was going to beat this kid and become champion, for his mom. He closed his eyes and flashed back.
When he was young his mother died, she hd wanted him to be great. His father always hated him, and the only love he had received was from his mom. His father, had forced him to pick a Unova Starter, for their family name and pride. Terry opened his eyes and clench his fist. he wasn't going to let someone get in his way.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Watchdog fainted into Lenora's arms she sighed and walked over to Gabriel presenting the Basic badge "Lilipup is injured so I cant fight you anymore since he isn't here but you've earned it" Lenora said she led him out of the underground gym, patted his shoulder and said "I know I shouldn't be butting in but I'd recommend listening to Ryuk he fights a lot with Light and he'd know what to do but at the very least find your friend"

(I'm sorry I haven't been as active today, my internet has been slow and kept crashing ;---;)

Gabriel took the badge with a curt nod, stashing it away in his bag along with the trio badge. He still had yet to find an appropriate case for those things, so, for now, the pocket next to where he kept his inhaler would have to do...

"Very well," he scoffed, heading for the exit.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
(Question what country are you in because I think by the times you reply your American while I'm British)

Luna saw Gabriel and walked up to him "I'm sorry about walking away" Luna said to him "I just...I've never dealt with asthma before much less someone with asthma...I just...I'm sorry" Luna apologised after all she was never good at it.

(I'm from the UK, I just have a really weird schedule.)

The boy stilled upon hearing her, unsure as to whether she was being sincere or not. It was quite the change for her to be sounding this apologetic, and vulnerable, he had to admit. Was it a ruse? Or, perhaps, was her previous behaviour a façade? She didn't seem to have much personality, aside from being a bit of smart-ass, that he was certain of... Until now.

He adjusted his hat, to give himself an excuse not to look at her. "You mean that?"

Terry gave a slow clap and entered the battlefield. "Excellent battle," he said, in a monotone, hiding his sarcasm. "Now if you may, I think I'll give a more challenging battle." Terry gave a grin.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna glared in Terry's direction before turning to Gabriel "Yes I honestly haven't dealt with asthma in anyway before I'm sorry I'm just not used to apologising" Luna apologised again not knowing what else to say "I know I'm a smartass alright but that keeps people away" Luna added

"And to think that I'm actually starting to think that you're, I dunno, cute, I guess," the boy added, "Ralts won't let me hear the end of it. Whenever I'm around you, his horn swells, on account of the fact that he can sense my aura..."

Almost as soon as he'd said that, he wanted to smack himself upside the head. He hadn't meant to admit all of that out loud...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna stared at the boy "Did you just...call me cute?" Luna asked wide eyed Shaz and Gem looked between her and Gabriel their owner's wide-eyed surprised look and Gabriels horrified look

"I'd hate to break up this touching moment, but if you would please get off the field, so I may have my battle." Terry said shaking his head.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna shook her head and glared in Terry's direction again grabbing Gabriels arm and walking out of the gym and towards Petunias house she stopped in front of the house and just shook her head at Gabriel

The boy mirrored her, turning his back to Luna as he fiddled with the brim of his hat. "Forget I said anything. In fact, I won't say anything ever again. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'm... Sorry."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna banged the garage door as soon as it opened she went inside of the kitchen Petunia pulled Gabriel to her "What did you do man?" Petunia asked

"None of your fucking business," Gabriel spat, "I don't want your input. It's not your problem, anyway!"

And he stormed inside, releasing Ralts, Litwick, and Happiny as he went. Ralts' horn swelled, and he held his head, upon sensing Gabriel's growing anger. Negative auras were never very good for him...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"calm down man I'm supposed to be worried she is my friend after all" Petunia said assertively glaring at Gabriel slightly her serperior Arrow slithered past his Pokemon Arrow peeked inside the kitchen, he nodded to Petunia before slithering to her simipour Pandora and curling around her.

"Yeah? Well if you want to help, then you can just stay out of it!" Gabriel snapped, "It's none of your fucking business, ok?!"

The boy stormed on inside, as Ralts' horn continued to swell. The tiny pokemon held his head as the aura poured in... He'd never experienced anything like this before...