• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Be The Best... Nothing Less Is Acceptable

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Petunias just shook her head and went inside of the kitchen to Luna. Arrow snapped his tail at Gabriel "you could at least try not to aggravate her you twit" Arrow hissed.

(Talking pokemon? Is that not a little Godmod-y?)

Gabriel sat by Luna, unsure if he was able to hold much of a conversation, considering what had happened. This was between him and her, and no-one else. No one else's input was necessary.

"Ra, ralts?"

"Shut up," he hissed, "I know exactly what you're sensing. No need to tell me."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
(Meowth in the anime can talk and Petunia is an eccentric girl)

After a whisper fight with Petunia Luna sat on the couch with a bottle of cider it wasn't considered alcohol in Unova so she wasn't breaking any laws thankfully she blew her hair out of her face watching her Pokemon eat trying to avoid looking at Gabriel

(But meowth's ability to speak took a lot of training, and came at the cost of most of his power...)

Litwick came up and sat on Gabriel's lap, unsure of what to do for her master. His discmfort was more than obvious, and has his partner, she had to do something, or he'd stress himself into another asthma attack.

Getting him to talk to anyone was going to be an impossible endeavour, she could tell. What could be done, though...?

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
(Petunia isn't a trainer and she has a shit load of time because she works from home)

Luna took a swig of her cider. Shaz looked to Gabriel then his trainer at a loss of what to do Gem just looked at them confused not really getting what was going on. Pandora smacked Arrow on the back of the head "Simipour (You made the problem worse you dickhead!)" Pandora said angrily. "why do you agree to this shit" Luna asked herself contemplating why she was still helping Gabriel

Ralts crawled away from the scene, unable to handle the aura overload he was getting. White hot anger burned at the tip of his horn, and he needed to clear it fast, lest he end up burning out...

He wriggled under a table, attempting to focus his energy there, instead of on his trainer...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz followed the ralts, he lifted the cloth covering it "Ral (I apologise when she drinks she usually is angry)" Shaz said sitting next to him "Ral (We have to fix this)" Shaz said

Ralts balled up in the corner, still unable to direct the aura away. "(How?)" he scoffed, "(Neither of them seem to want to talk at all... Well, Gabriel's only talking to Litwick, and he's not saying good things...)"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz looked out and sighed the one time he needed Luna to listen and she couldn't. Arrow put his head under the table "Need ssssome assssssisstance with your trainers Pixies?" asked Arrow

"(Pixies?!)" Ralts scoffed, "(I'll have you know that I'm going to be a dragon slayer, when I evolve! Hydreigons, charizards, and even dragonites will cower before me!)"

Having gotten off-topic, Ralts cleared his throat, eager to get back to it. "(I don't think that we want your input)", he said coolly, "(You seemed to have made things worse, not better)"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"yes they will cower before...a male gardevoir" Arrow chuckled before squeaking as he was pulled back there was the sound of hand hitting cheek before Pandora put her head in "Simi (Sorry he's an ass seriously though I'll help mostly because I hate fighting)" Pandora said

Ralts glared at the serperior, only to see him be dragged away by a simipour. When he evolved, he would kick that thing's ass, he was sure of it. He was going to look pretty stupid, when he was beaten up by a male gardevoir...

"(Do you have a plan, then?)" Ralts enquired.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Simi? (Well I don't know what they are arguing about but maybe we can get them to talk about something they have in common but what?)" Pandora Shaz snapped his fingers "Kirlia? (Gabriel came from a farm when we first met and Luna grew up on her Dad's farm maybe that will work but how?)" Shaz asked Pandora had a happy look on her face before running out from under the table, going upstairs, grabbing a pencil and notepad and coming downstairs writing she hopped in front of Gabriel hoping it would work she put the note up to his face it reading

How many miltanks did you have on your farm?

"Lit, litwick?"

"Forget it, Litwick," Gabriel sighed, "I made the stupid mistake of admitting that I... I, maybe, like her, just a bit, when she's not being her. And now she hates me."

Gabriel got up, setting the little candle pokemon on the floor. He took a moment to steady himself, straightening his fedora, before getting up, only to see a simipour stood in front of him, holding out a note.

He took the note from the elemental monkey's paw, holding it out. Why it wanted to know the quantity of miltanks on his parents' ranch, he did not know... But still he answered.

"I don't keep tabs on 'em," he answered, "My father keeps them until they're too old to calf, and to produce milk, then he ships them off for slaughter, with the tauros he keeps for breeding."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna looked down slightly a pained expression on her face. Pandora looked sympathetically over at Luna she wrote down another note

Do you raise Eevee's like Luna?

"No, my father only kept miltank, for milk," Gabriel answered, "And the tauros we used for breeding. There was nothing pretty about it."

Gabriel had seen it far too many times to count; miltank having their young taken from them before they were able to eat solid food, just so that his father could get maximum milk output from them...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Pandora's ears went down as she looked at Luna who looked near ready to cry "maybe this wasn't a good idea" Pandora thought she should have remembered Luna never liked talking about... those type of people.

"It ain't pretty, but it's nature, y'know," Gabriel scoffed, "Pokémon kill and eat each other all the time, or push their own siblings out of the nest, so that they receive more attention from their mothers... Or pick off the weak ones in the family, like mine."

Gabriel was a true runt of the litter, at home. Unlike his siblings, he was completely unsuited for ranch work; he lacked the patience to command miltank into the milking crates, the strength to hold heavy sacks of feed, and hay bales, and the stomach to shovel up... Waste. Since being diagnosed with asthma, spending an hour working in the barn had been enough to give him an attack, on his worst days. He'd be allowed just one day to recover, and then he'd be forced back to work, regardless of whether or not he could handle it.

"I wonder if that's what my parents want," he mused allowed, "If Litwick doesn't kill me, I wonder if they're hoping that my asthma will strike at an inappropriate time, and finish the job."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"some parents are just cunts who never care for anyone but themselves" Luna scoffed not even comprehending she was talking to Gabriel "some just throw you out and leave you like your fucking nothing and sometimes the other parents suffers because they want to be a selfish motherfucker" Luna said raising her voice tears started streaming down her face

Gabriel's breath caught in his throat, at the sound of Luna's voice. He wasn't sure if he appreciated the excessive use of profanity; he swore a lot himself, but only when he deemed it truly necessary.

"So, you're finally talking," he scoffed.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna snapped her head to Gabriel "Just...shut up for once please" Luna said calming down she leaned back on the couch "I can't help if you won't listen you know?" she added. Pandora ran back to Ralts and Shaz "Simip (I d-d-didn't think she'd shout)" Pandora squeaked

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"and where will you go? do you even have any friends?" Luna said giving a tired look to him Luna got up and looked out the window "it's dangerous risking homelessness kid" She added

"None. But I'd rather be alone and free, than be somewhere I'm not wanted," he admitted, "Even if that means that I have to die somwhere, out alone in the cold, because I can't afford to pay for my inhalers."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Kid why won't you let me help you?" Luna asked sadly was he one of those people who just didn't like weakness? even so she wanted an answer

Gabriel returned Ralts as he came to him, along with Happiny. "How can you help me?" he continued, clutching his hat as if it were a lifeline, "All you've done recently is blow up in my face."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"I blow up in everyone's face kid hell I do it so much I'm surprised I still have friends," Luna said truth be told she didn't know why Petunia, Iris and Nora had continued their friendship especially with the distance between Unova and Kalos

Litwick gazed up at the boy, her flame becoming somewhat brighter with all the commotion. He looked down at her, eyes fixed on her small, yellow ones.

"Yeah? Well, you're gonna need to stop," Ganriel continued, "Especially if you wanna keep travelling with me, or else this is never going to work out."

As much as he hated to admit it, Gabriel often became frightened, when he was yelled at. It was a stupid phobia to have, but at home, he was often yelled at when he was barely conscious, and in the midst of an attack. The fear was sometimes enough to drive him into a panic attack, too.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna looked down in shame in all truth that was something she couldn't assure "The most I can promise is not directing it at you or at least waiting" Luna said Shaz sighed already knowing this promise was going to be broken

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz walked to litwick halfway to her "Kirlia (I'm sorry about Luna)" Shaz sighed. Luna sighed along with Shaz walking over to the door "I'll be back" she said hitting the button twice ducking under the door as it closed leaving her Pokemon in the room with Gabriel

Gabriel went and sat on the couch again, unsure of what to say or do. Litwick nodded at the shiny kirlia, and then went to sit with her master, attempting to rouse him somehow. She had a long way to go, before she evolved into lampent, but perhaps, she could get him to train her, or battle her, somehow? Anything to get his attention again.

The boy was left at a loss... Until he felt his chest tighten again. He fumbled frantically around in his bag, for his inhaler, only to realise that it wasn't there...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Gem looked confused at Gabriel wondering why he was so frantic. Shaz came up to Gabriel looking concerned. Pandora came from under the table curious as to the noise while Arrow curled in his ball peeked an eye out

Litwick attempted to sidle up to the boy, unsure of what it was that he'd lost.

After several minutes of digging through his bag, Gabriel was forced to conclude the unthinkable; he'd lost his inhaler. Of all the times he could've had an attack, it had to be right now didn't it?

The boy panicked, unsure of how to handle the situation. It was getting harder to breathe by the minute, and he didn't have a phone on him, to call for help with. All he could do was attempt to calm himself, and hope that the attack would subside.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz swore under his breath "Kirlia?! (Where's Petunia?!)" Shaz asked Pandora she ran towards the kitchen hoping she was out back. Arrow slithered up to Gabriel "Asthma" He said under his breath and went upstairs

Litwick panicked as the boy's gasps became more frequent, and more desperate. His lips were starting to go blue, and he was unable to reply to the serperior... A talking serperior? Why was he even seeing that in the first place? He hadn't the time to ponder that.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"What is it girl?" Petunia asked stopping her painting as Pandora pulled her into the living room. Petunia rushed over to Gabriel "shit" She swore unhappily. there was the sound of hurried searching from where Arrow was

Litwick placed her stubby little hand on Gabriel's shoulder. He barely even reacted, too focused on trying to inhale as much precious air as possible, despite how futile the action may have been.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Arrow finally found what he was searching for he ignored the horrid pain from jumping from the balcony he slithered to Gabriel unravelling his tail to reveal an inhaler and pushed it towards him

The boy reached out towards his precious inhaler, only to find that he barely had the strength to clasp his fingers around it, let alone use it.

Litwick took it instead, and, judging from what she had seen of it before, held it to the boy's lips, and pressed down on the top, to release the nebulizer.

"Lit, litwick, (Get someone... A doctor, preferably!)" she commanded.