• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Be The Best... Nothing Less Is Acceptable

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"She didn't leave you she's hiding again because...she still doesn't know what to do in the end...your like her father and she would never leave her father alone" Arrow said

"She doesn't have to do anything," Gabriel answered snippily, "The doctors, and the asthma nurse are taking care of that. I wish she'd at least... Come here and see me. I'm mostly ok now, so she won't have to watch me die, or suffer."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Arrow sighed "Gabriel just...try to understand she is nowhere near as strong as she lets on...she's weak no matter how you say it" Arrow said shaking his head "Kirlia (It's sad but...true)" Shaz said putting his head between his legs

"She isn't weak," the boy insisted, "Not from what I've seen. It takes strength to win battles, and she's more than capable of those..."

He sighed deeply, petting Happiny as she nuzzled his chest. "I should be telling her this, not you..."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"She is weak in heart...Luna may be strong in strength but in personality...not so much in the end forgiveness was never her best attribute" He said "and choice wasn't either from her own..." Arrow trailed off at Pandora's look "Panny's right it isn't my place to tell what she did" Arrow said slithering towards the door "C'mon Pandora let's go and help Petunia find Luna" Arrow said slithering away Pandora gave Gabriel a sympathetic look before leaving

Gabriel shook his head as they left, deciding that for now, he wouldn't mull over it. He didn't want to work himself up again, lest he risk another attack...

For now, he decided to just let his pokemon look after him, since they seemed to be doing a better job than the nurses at the hospital. Their presence was oddly comforting, and Happiny did a splendid job of making him comfortable.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna had stayed in the same place all night mulling over everything "It's no use if you stay here" She mumbled getting up and walking to the hospital was a good idea Gabriel deserved an apology....about everything

"We'll discharge you tonight, if you don't have any other symptoms before then," a doctor explained, as he pulled the covers back over Gabriel, "But you'll need to take it easy, at least until tomorrow."

"Ok," the boy answered curtly, having had his mask removed at last. It felt good to finally be able to breathe normally, and to know that he wouldn't be forced to work again, upon discharge...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna looked up at the hospital walls they were to white no colour she looked into Gabriel's room once the Doctor was gone she didn't feel strong anymore she felt...like last time when she ran and this was just a simple repeat and Gabriel was paying the price of her stupidity she stood in the doorway wondering if she should even step forward did she deserve it?

When Ralts noticed Luna, he nudged his master, urging him to sit up. Gabriel obeyed reluctantly, wondering what demanded his attention. It was probably another doctor come to poke him with tools, but he still felt the need to adjust his gown, so that it fell nearly about his frame.

When he noticed that Luna was there, the shock almost made him have another attack.

"You came back for me," he breathed.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna looked frightened "Ye-yes I...I can't leave yet" Luna said trying to hold back a host of tears and guilt "I promised myself this wouldn't happen again and I can't break a promise" She continued coming closer but looking at her feet

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"I...couldn't leave yet" Luna sighed as Shaz and Gem hugged her legs happy to see their Master again "it doesn't matter if it happens again it matters that I'm there," Luna said looking up at the boy her confidence was clearly gone

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna sat down by him "Of course" She said bringing her Pokemon on her lap stroking them "When are you being discharged?" Luna asked smiling weakly

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna smiled a bit more "Good" She smiled "When should we move to the next town? Tommorrow?" Luna asked. she wanted to be ready for the city...just in case.

"Sounds like a good plan," the boy agreed, "I'll need to get potions, and stuff, for the journey, and find a dusk stone. I know it'll be a while before Litwick's ready to evolve into chandelure, but I want to have the stone ready, when she is."

The talk of evolution brought Ralts to life immediately. He jumped up, squealing with anticipation at the thought of becoming a kirlia, and he was sure that he would, soon. He was SO close to evolving, he could feel it...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Ralts seems excited to evolve too" Luna chuckled weakly as she stroked her own Kirlia "Maybe when Shaz and your Ralts are fully evolved we can battle" Luna said smiling

"Definitely," Gabriel agreed, "Or, maybe, I should battle you with Litwick instead. With our starters, so it's fairer, y'know?"

Litwick happily agreed to that, wriggling around in the boy's arms, as Happiny continued to fuss over him.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Shaz isn't my first..." Luna mumbled she shook her head and smiled "Anyway I'll come get you later I have to train my own Pokemon" Luna said getting up and heading out waving goodbye to Gabriel

"Ok," the boy replied, settling back into bed. He still had a few hours before he could be discharged, and there was only one thing that he could think to do, for now.

Litwick, Ralts, and Happiny all curled up under the covers with him, and he smiled as he cuddled them all close.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna had spent a few hours training after healing them she went back to the hospital with a very annoyed Petunia (As annoyed as someone like her could be) Luna waited in the waiting room for Gabriel chucking a Pokeball around

Gabriel got dressed in a hurry, checking that he had everything, before returning his pokemon. He was slightly shaky on his feet as made his way down to the waiting room, but he was sure that he could handle a short walk tonight.

"I'm all done here," he announced, "Let's go."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Alright, Kid let's head to...Castelia City" Luna sighed unhappily the one place she had been planning to avoid but...Gabriel mattered more than herself right now Luna just walked out one hand in her pocket "Just in case" She thought

"There's a gym, so, we've gotta go," Gabriel scoffed, "It should be an easy win, since it's only bug types. Everyone knows that they're weak!"

Gabriel glanced down at Litwick's pokeball, knowing that it would have to be her and Happiny, at the gym. He couldn't chance Ralts's weakness to bug in a gym battle...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Yeah...gym" Luna sighed and went out "Let's just...hurry with this gym kid" Luna said walking towards the path to the city already anxious knowing what she was gonna meet if Terry was back...then they were to and she didn't need Gabriel involved before and definitely not these people

"I'll do my best," he answered curtly, oblivious to her tone. All he was focused on was his need to win the battle; at the very least, he had to make Ralts evolve during the fight. If Happiny evolved, it would be a bonus, and if Litwick evolved, it would be miraculous...

He hurried to pick up a few potions for the journey, before heading back on the road to Castelia City.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna looked around at the forest road chuckling a bit "How long has it been since I've been here" Luna said happily looking at the roaming Pokemon she remembered when she would go here when her dad and her visited Unova "It's still as beautiful" Luna sighed happily

Gabriel moved quickly through the path, eager to hurry it up and get to the city. His eyes were focused on the path ahead, since the route lacked pokemon he deemed worthy of a spot on his team.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna stopped for a second hearing something she looked into the woods "What was that?" She murmured was she hearing that correctly? impossible they weren't in Unova