• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Be The Best... Nothing Less Is Acceptable

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Arrow nodded he turned to Petunia "Ambulance NOW" He said Petunia nodded and pulled out her phone dialling 911. Pandora crouched in front of Gabriel frightened out of her wits

Litwick kept holding the inhaler to her master's lips, giving him time to inhale before she pushed down on it again. It seemed to be helping, even if just a little, as his breathing was slowing somewhat.

Through blurry vision, Gabriel managed to make out Litwick, right in front of him. Was she really helping him with his inhaler...?

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Arrow sighed his slowed breathing was at least somewhat good "Just be calm and breath" Arrow said. Petunia cast glances to Gabriel as she gave her address

The boy nodded to whomever was telling him that--he couldn't see anyone, not past Litwick--and attempted to take in as much of the nebulising medication as he could. Litwick encouraged him gently, telling him as best she could that he'd be ok...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna sighed as she balanced on the unused train tracks a feeling was in the back of her head but she pushed it back more focused on clearing her mind and trying to think of a way to control her anger

Litwick kept going, despite the fact that the boy was slowly becoming unresponsive... And cyanosis was setting in by the second. If the ambulance wasn't here soon, he'd die, she was sure of it...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Petunia smashed the button for the door as an ambulance siren played out she ran out to get.

Luna turned her head upon hearing ambulance sirens...heading for Petunia's house "Gabriel" She whispered and bolted back to Petunia

The boy could only gasp as the wail of the sirens drew closer, and Litwick finally was forced to step away, and let the paramedics tend to Gabriel. They attempted to sit him up, so that they could place a nebuliser on him, but he was too weak even to force himself up.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna just started at Gabriel she didn't want to feel anything Petunia came and walked Luna away "Let them do they're job Luna" Petunia said calmly her Pokemon following

It wasn't long before the paramedics decided that boy needed further treatment, in hospital. They hurried to lift him onto a stretcher, so that he could be taken to their ambulance.

Litwick followed them as they carried him outside, continuing aggressive treatment in the back for several minutes.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna turned around and started walking away "Moon are you okay?" Petunia asked Luna sighed "Yeah just follow them tell Gabriel I'll meet him soon, Shaz Gem go with her" Luna said Shaz sighed and nodded dragging Gem along to follow Petunia to the hospital

Litwick sat in the back as she watched the paramedics worked. Their brows were knitted feverishly together as the ambulance raced towards the hospital, and the candle pokemon could barely understand the terminology that they were using. All that she knew was that it sounded grim, as they surrounded Gabriel with machinery, and cut the sleeve of his jacket, so that they could insert an IV.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna sat by a fence that separated a grass area from the train tracks trying to not be angry it wasn't at Gabriel this time it was at herself why did she leave when he might have needed her?

Litwick was forced back into her pokeball by one of the paramedics, just as they arrived at the hospital. Meanwhile, Gabriel was swarmed by doctors. At this point, he was just barely conscious, and unable to count how many people were stood around him, monitoring him, offering him medication to steady his breathing, and other things.

If only he'd had the strength, he'd have tried to think back to the last time he'd had an attack this bad. He'd been running a fever for few days, and just as his fever was starting to break, he'd been forced to go and help his father load up some tauros bound for the slaughterhouse. In amidst all of the effort it took to help coax the frightened pokemon into the truck, the boy had begun to have an attack. How his father had yelled during the ambulance ride, and until he was let home from hospital...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna looked at the hospital not wanting to go she knew she'd yell at him "all because you need something to blame" Luna sighed.

she remembered his first attack at the gym it was horrid seeing that happen and now... she was running away from her problems for the 3rd time and this wasn't even the first time she had dealt with asthma she remembered her father with his weak heart, asthma and other problems was that why she felt sympathy for Gabriel? because he was like her father?

"His vital signs are weakening... If we can't steady his breathing soon, we're gonna lose him..."

The next thing that Gabriel knew, he was back on his father's ranch, at home. Several frightened tauros were being shooed past him by his siblings, onto a cold-floored truck. It was that time of year again; when the breeding tauros for this season had outlived their usefulness, and thus, had to be sent off for slaughter.

The boy watched as the pokemon attempted to escape the inevitable, only to be whipped back into line by his brother's houndoom. He looked away, knowing that nothing could be done about what was going on; to help the tauros escape would be but to delay their imminent deaths.

"Gabriel!"

The boy looked up at the source of the voice. A man in a heavy raincoat and work boots stood with a ferroseed at his side, by the back of truck.

"Stop mincing about, and give me a hand with these tauros, boy!"

Gabriel opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out was silence. He tried lifting his legs to walk, but he was somehow stuck to the ground.

"Gabriel! Are you deaf?! Get over here!"

The boy was tsill unable to answer.

"Gabriel!"

"Gabriel!"

And then, Gabriel was back in the hospital, laid flat in a sterile white bed.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"You left him just like you did father" Luna sighed again she always panicked when her dad had an attack but his Chancey Aya was always there to help she remembered the first time Aya hadn't been there...

she was with her dad she was only 9 he had been acting strange for the past few minutes but being a 9 year old she didn't know any better, Aya was checking the new arrivals so she wasn't there. he started having an attack she didn't know what to do and...she ran not to get Aya but just ran away all because she was scared her dad never blamed her but Luna still did he could have died and she would be left with nothing to love.

Luna looked up at the hospital again she couldn't move "you can't even help a boy younger than your father" the little voice in the back of her head said, why was it right? why wasn't it easier now? "He needs you and you aren't there!" Luna cried once again she was being weak

The instant that Gabriel was fully conscious, he reached over and took Litwick's pokeball, releasing her. The last thing that he wanted was to be alone, not when he was at the weakest that he'd been in years.

Litwick materialised quickly on the bedside table, relieved to find that her master was alive. She jumped up onto the bed, snuggling into the crook of his arm.

He attempted to speak through his mask, but Litwick silenced him. "(Get some rest)," she commanded softly.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Petunia walked into the hospital in the morning going straight to Gabriel, sitting down and waiting for him to wake up Arrow and Pandora waiting at the end if his bed Arrow's head peaking over

Gabriel awoke, still with Litwick at his side. Somehow, he was comforted by the fact that she had slept next to him; in a place as cold and as sterile as this, he couldn't help but feel like she had been his only companion. Ralts and Happiny were tucked safely inside their pokeballs, as he hadn't the strength to face them yet.

The boy was immediately hit with the smell of disinfectant, as well as the sight of Petunia and her pokemon. He lay back, not daring to remove his mask.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Hey Gabriel glad your awake" Petunia said smiling happily although slightly forced "and glad your....you know alive" Petunia said looking down slightly

"It's been years... Since I've had an attack this bad..." he breathed, "Of all the times that I had to have one, I can't believe it happened now..."

Litwick hushed him again, insisting that he lie back and rest.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"It's alright Gabe your safe now but it isn't bad you didn't die after all" Petunia said trying to reassure the younger boy "I agree just be happy you are breathing" Arrow said

"Ok," he rasped, closing his eyes to shield them from the fluorescent lights above. Less than an hour ago, he'd been prodded by a cold nurse, who'd demanded to know who his next-of-kin was. Stupidly, he had told her that it was Luna. He simply had no-one else.

"They... Told me that they tried calling Luna," he continued, "Is she... Is she coming?"

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Uh Luna I...I haven't seen her since your...attack last night she just walked away I don't know where she is" Petunia said shaking her head "I don't know when she will be here" Petunia sighed

The boy lay flat on his back, shivering at the way that the hospital gown felt against his lithe frame. With nothing else to say, he simply rolled over onto his side, releasing his other two pokemon. Ralts and Happiny nuzzled his small chest, attempting to comfort their trainer.

The last time that he'd awoken after a severe attack, his father had had to be restrained by several nurses, as he hurled insults at him. Surviving an attack was only half of the battle, at home.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Oh Luna where are you?" She sighed Gabriel needed her and she didn't have a single clue as to where she went and/or is "You alright Gabe? Do you want me to try and call her?" Petunia asked

Physically, Gabriel was starting to feel better. He was able to breathe normally again, despite feeling nauseous and fatigued. Mentally, he wasn't so sure. He was a lot more at ease here than he had ever been at home, but he worried that Luna had left him...

"Could you?" he pleaded with a cough.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Petunia nodded and got up going a bit away her phone rang the name "Moon" on it... it went to voicemail "Godammit she must not be in a good mood" Petunia sighed "Should I go and find her for you?" Petunia asked

"If you could," he rasped, only to break out into a coughing fit before he was done speaking. He'd never had anyone offer to do anything for him before, especially not at home, when he was sick. He wasn't sure whether to take advantage of it, or not...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Alright I'll be back soon you two stay here and look after Gabriel" Petunia commanded her Pokemon mostly because bringing them might be a bad idea with Arrow around.

As Petunia walked out two familiar Pokemon jumped on the bed a Shiny Kirlia and a Sableye both looked miserable.

"You... You're Luna's, aren't you?" Gabriel began, as Ralts helped him sit up, "Why aren't you with her?"

Ralts, Happiny, and Litwick asked the same question, as they busied themselves with making their master comfortable.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz just shrugged "Kirlia" he said Arrow looked at Shaz then at Gabriel "He said even they don't know where she is...he thought she needed some alone time" Arrow said even sounding a little sad. Gem lay down pure worry on his face for Luna

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Arrow shook his head "No Kid you misunderstand her Luna...she ran because she was scared she was never good with...Asthma and Aya always dealing with it she...simply doesn't know what she's doing she's like a kid really" Arrow said it was hard to forget how panicky she was around her father

"Neither were my family," the boy scoffed, "If I'm even allowed to call them that anymore. No matter how severe the attack, I'd be forced back to work the next day, and then I'd have another attack, or collapse..."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Arrow put his tail on Gabriel's hand "Yes your family were assholes but Luna would never leave you. you are her friend and...she had dealt with asthma before and if it makes you feel better that didn't end well for her or her father" Arrow said looking at the boy

"She has?" The boy began, "How? Did her father... Did he die from an asthma attack, or something?"

Gabriel had casually thrown around that he wouldn't mind dying that way, as long as he was free... But honestly, if he had the choice, he wouldn't want to die from an asthma attack. It was terrifying enough having one; it was like drowning on dry land...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"No, but..." Arrow sighed, looked around and came closer "When she was younger visiting Unova Aya her dad's chancey wasn't there and they were outside and her father had a lot of problems...one of them was asthma and he...had an attack she had never dealt with it alone before so...she ran into the forest crying her eyes out...after her father was released they found her a day later still crying...I don't think that guilt ever left her" Arrow breathed as he finished he looked...miserable.