• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Be The Best... Nothing Less Is Acceptable

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz tackled Otto at the last second the draining saving him from an Icy death by Ice beam. Luna just facepalmed trying to hold back a powerful laugh

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
with his strength back Shaz also charged as he powered up a Disarming voice by this time Luna had used a revive on Gem he was still dizzy but fairly okay

"Double Team!" Terry added. Otto created clones of himself that surronded the Ralts, to dodge the attack. "Now use Water Gun!" Otto fired blasts of water from al sides that surronded the Ralts.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Gem slammed into two of the copies allowing Shaz to escape okay Gem flipped back to him waiting for the opposition Pokemon to move and attack them

"Really, that's not really fair is it. Reviving one of your Pokemon, after I knock it out. I know it's not an official battle, but cutting to cheap tactics. Really." Terry said shaking his head that the emergence of the Sableye. "After you insult me, about how I'm a horrible person, and such. But then you try to fight dirty. And of course I'm still the big Fuck Up, huh?"

"Otto return. We're not gonna battle anymore." Terry said returning Otto to his pokeball. He turned and walked away, back in the direction of Striation City.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"if I can't revive my Pokemon why do they sell revives smartass" Luna mocked before Luna could turn away Shaz started to glow once he was done no longer a shiny ralts stood there but a shiny Kirlia

"Yeah but the concept of it is unhonorable. That's why revives are banned during official battles. That means if you have unlimited money, you can't lose. Ruins the point of batting." Terry called out.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna didn't hear him to happy at Shaz "well-done sweetie you evolved just wait until we get a stone and you'll be Gallade" Luna said happily trying to not hop around in joy

Gabriel stirred at Luna's voice, only now noticing the fact that her kirlia had evolved. He hung back, still unsure of what to say, or to do.

Ralts came out from the spot where he had been hiding, and upon sensing the intense, white-hot aura coming from Gabriel, his horn swelled, turning a beautiful red. He smiled to himself, knowing what Gabriel's aura marked the start of.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"anyway come on Gabriel its best to head to the next city now" Luna said happily as she carried Gem and Shaz in her arms as she headed down the path

"H-huh?! Course..." the boy concurred, shooting Ralts a glare, and returning him, as he gave him a sheepish smile.

The boy followed Luna from behind, watching her carefully... This feeling that he was having... What was it?

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna stopped halfway down the path letting her Pokemon out of her hands "what's with that look Kid?" Luna asked noticing he was looking weirdly at her

Her gaze practically gave the boy a heart attack.

"It's nothing," he said hurriedly, pretending to glance down at his Ralts' pokeball, "I, um... I was just thinking about how I'm gonna do at the next gym!"

He sighed deeply, tightening his bag strap. Why, when he barely knew her, was he starting to come to the conclusion that she was somehow... Cute?

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"um okay" Luna said before joining Gem as they watched Shaz somehow Dance-walking up the path to Nacrene city Luna wondered if the book code to the gym was still the same she remembered

Gabriel kept quiet for the remainder of the journey, distracting himself with thoughts of what he was going to do at the gym... Nacrene Gym was al about normal types, so Litwick wouldn't be able to get hit by their attacks. She could hit back with ember, and smog, though...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"wait Kid were the distortion are you staying?" Luna asked realising she didn't know something she probably should know in case of emergancies

"I don't have anywhere planned, for tonight," the boy answered, "I mean, it's not like I have the money for a hotel right now, and I don't exactly have the stuff for camping..."

He'd spent the last of his prize money from the gym on his hotel room the previous night, and his new prescription, following his asthma attack, but he could win more money at the gym, right?

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Well you can stay with Flower she lives there and she won't mind another person staying with her for a while since I am too" Luna said as she walked next to him letting her Pokemon play

"Oh, ok," Gabriel replied, "Thanks..."

Come to think of it, watching Luna's pokemon play made him think about when he was going to get the next addition to his team... It'd be a while before they got to Floccesy Ranch, so his ampharos would have to wait, but maybe he could bag himself a decent normal type...?

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna thought so far she had became friends with someone 3 years younger than her, saw him have an asthma attack, had her Ex be a dick and had Shaz evolve and it had only been 2 freaking days! what else was gonna happen?

Nacrene City was nice enough, Gabriel noticed, as they walked in through the gates. It was reasonably plain-looking, as was to be expected of a place which had a normal-type gym, and many new trainers were wandering around, many packing normal types in their very first stage.

Gabriel scanned the area, until he laid eyes on what appeared to be... An egg?

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna looked around the area so many trainers she looked at Gabriel to say something only to realise he was looking at an egg "who would leave a defenceless baby Pokemon around here" she said looking at it

"Maybe its parents got caught," the boy said solemnly, "Either way, it needs the pokemon centre. Like, now, or it won't hatch."

The boy picked up the small, pink egg, cradling it gently in his arms as he sent Litwick out. He ordered her to walk in front of him, and gently warm the egg.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna smiled at Gabriel for someone who could be so annoying he was caring she would give him that even if she didn't get the need for badges

Gabriel attempted to walk at a brisk pace, so that he wouldn't accidently break the egg in transit he was unsure of how long it had left to go before it hatched, but he didn't want to accidently break it, leaving himself either covered in yolk, or in dead baby pokemon...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Do you want me to carry it?" Luna asked seeing how careful he was in fear of breaking it Shaz and Gem looked at the egg both wandering what it was

"I think I can handle it," he replied, "Dad used to make me help deliver and hatch the eggs on his ranch, so I've got lots of experience with this kind of thing."

He noted the egg's bright pink colour, as he tried to imagine what was inside... It could be anything from a luvdisc or lickitung, to a happiny...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"alright Kid" Luna said having a similar job where she delivered Eevee's she knew you almost crazily obsess over an egg...or at least she did Luna hoped Gabriel wouldn't go crazy like her near an egg

He stopped several times to reposition the egg, eventually deciding to wrap it up in his jacket, until the two reached a pokemon centre. Nurse Joy was quick to declare that it was about to hatch, and thus, placed under a lamp in one of the hatching chambers.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna leant down next to the egg admiring it as it started hatching nothing really exciting for her but maybe for Gabriel, she was hoping it wasn't another abandoned Eevee maybe something Gabriel could keep

Gabriel hung back, afraid that the hatchling pokemon might see him and imprint on him when it hatched... Hatchling pokemon always decided that their mother was the first thing that the say when they hatched. If it was a strong pokemon, then he wouldn't mind taking it with him, and having it declare him its mother, but if it was something like a luvdisc, then he wouldn't want anything to do with it...

A small crack formed in the top of the egg. A tiny, white, ponytail like appendage formed next... And then, came the cry of what sounded like a happiny...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"aw a happiny how cute" Luna said she wondered who would leave a happiny out here from what she knew many trainers liked blissey's so why was such a helpful Pokemon left to what could have been its doom?

The happiny soon broke free of its shell, struggling to find her feet as she opened her eyes. The first thing that caught her attention wasn't the Nurse Joy who was attending her hatching, but instead, a relatively shrimpy boy, in a fedora that did't quite fit him...

She bounded over to Gabriel, instantly declaring him as her mummy.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"aw looks like your a mother now" Luna joked but still couldn't take the adorableness of the scene even after so many egg births she loved it every time like it was her first

"Well, it looks like that happiny seems to have imprinted on you," Nurse Joy chuckled, "Since you were the first thing that she ever saw... I guess this means that she's yours now!"

If it were any other species, then Gabriel would have protested greatly. Most species of pokemon didn't imprint on the first thing that they saw, and the ones that did were often weak. Since imprinting was instantaneous and irreversible, not much could be done about it. Gabriel had seen it on his father's ranch far too many times to count; young miltank would follow him around until they grew up, and nothing could be done to tear them away from him...

"I guess," Gabriel answered curtly, offering Happiny an ultra ball, which the tiny creature quickly accepted. It could serve as a decent special wall, when it evolved into blissey, s he wasn't too upset about this catch...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Lets head to Flowers warehouse she has poffins that you can give happiny" Luna said happily heading out of the pokecenter and towards the warehouses that for some reason served as houses

"Sure thing," the boy said curtly, stashing the ultra ball away in his pocket, "Litwick and Ralts can have poffins, but I think Happiny will have to settle for milk, though, since she just hatched. I wonder if miltank milk is any real substitute for blissey milk, though..."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna smiled as they went towards a certain warehouse that stood out like a sore thumb it had Pokemon paintings decorating the building and outside stood Petunia adding a Delibird to the painting as soon as she saw Luna she ran up and kissed her on the cheek again "Luna your here and you brought Gabriel" Petunia said happily

"Um, yeah," the boy answered, releasing Ralts, Litwick, and now, Happiny, "Hey."

Litwick attempted to wave with her stubby little arms, as did Ralts. Happiny, meanwhile, was unsure about the customary greeting, but imitated it anyway...