• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Be The Best... Nothing Less Is Acceptable

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"its not just dating kid" she said removing his hands "anyway lets go" Luna said as she started walking again not wanting to dive into a sea of regret and remembrance.

Terry was a little pissed after hearing all of this. Well no, not a little, he was steaming. he had heard a few insults about him, but mainly ones that were behind his back. He clenched his fist and walked over, having enough. "How about you shut yer trap and let's have a battle. I know you have two pokemon, so let's have a double battle." Terry said towards Gabriel. Terry was fuming.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna sighed "Terry be a dear and Fuck off" Luna said angrily as Gem growled at the opposing pokemon Shaz just stood with a soldiers position and pride

"How about no!" Terry said angrily. "You go ahead and talk shit about me behind my back and expect me to take it. I didn't fuck up, so don't blame me!" Terry cletched his fist. "I'l take either of you on, I don't care, as long as I mop the floor with whomever I beat!" Terry gave a growl. He wasn't gonna let these shits ruin his honor.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"you were one of my many fuck-ups don't bring Gabriel into this" Luna said "if your mad you take it with me" Luna added angrily not backing down at alll

"Oh I was one of your fuck ups?" Terry asked in a condescending tone. "I'll mop the floor with you right now, Luna." Terry cletched his teeth and sent out Dwayne and Otto. "Hit me with your best fucking shot."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Gem and Shaz stepped forward Gem's growls loudened showing his razor-sharp teeth and Shaz remembering his training stood like a soldier neither planned on failing "you first" Luna said

"Well I see, you've matured. Well is in, willing to accept defeat," Terry gave a smirk and said, "Headbutt and Aqua Jet!" Dwayne charged at Shaz, while Otto surronded himself in water and charged, at the speed of a rocket.

Dwayne was thrown into the air and Terry shouted, "Rock Blast!" Dwayne fired mulitple rocks all around Shaz, making it impossible to dodge. Otto however had a different plan of action. The Aqua Jet exploded and Otto jumped forward while Terry shouted, "Razor Shell!" Otto swung down towards the Sableye.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Gem simply crushed the shell with his teeth and used Foul play Shaz looked around he breathed and remembered his training quickly using Disarming voice

"Protect and Iron Defense!" Terry cried out. Otto blocked the attack, before pulling back his scallop, and Dwayne glowed silver and took the rocks as they flew back at him with the Disarming Voice. "Use Aerial Ace and Headbutt!" Dwayne flung himself towards Shaz, while Otto charged a white Aerial Ace sand swung around to attack Gem.

"Razor Shell!" Comanded Terry as Otto countered the attack. "Regroup!" Terry shouted, as Dwayne as knocked to the ground by the confusion. Both his Pokémon backed away, and Otto glanced at his scallop. It was scarred. "Dewott!" He angrily shouted. "Okay Rock Blast and Razor Shell!" Terry commanded. Dwayne fired a line of rocks at his oppontes, while Otto jumped on top to use the rocks as footing, and charged at Shaz, with his scallops ready to go.

Gabriel hung back, unsure of what to make of the display. He had half a mind to challenge himself when it was over, and rip his dewott a new one, once more. Ralts was close to evolving, or so he thought, and Litwick could come in, too, as a last resort...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz used Disarming voice again deflecting Otto and Gem just chomped the rocks hitting him and used shadow claw again also using the rocks as a platform. Luna held Gabriel back knowing what he was about to do "let them handle it" Luna said staring at her Pokemon.

"Fine, but I'm battling this guy straight after," Gabriel demanded, "Ugh... I hate his kind. He thinks that he's so special because mummy and daddy got him a super-rare pokemon, even though it's a dewott, of all things!"

He clenched his fists, sitting back down on a rock just in case he angered himself enough to trigger an attack. "Plus, there's your past with him which he has to pay for!"

"Flash Cannon!" Terry roared, as Dwayne fired a white blast of energy around the field, while Otto jumped into the air. "Aqua Jet!" Terry shouted, as Otto boosted himself even higher with an Aqua Jet. The Flash Cannon wrapped around and charged at the Sableye and Ralts.
"I know Otto and Dwayne are worn out, but I just need a little more time. I'm sure her pokemon are worse off," Terry thought to himself.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Sableye grabbed Shaz and hugged him tanking the hit for him then proceeded to use Shadow ball once more at Otto deviating him from the air as Shaz used confusion again on Dwayne. Luna sighed "Please Gabriel not now" Luna said

Upon hearing the girl's wish for him not to get involved, the boy immediately backed down. "Alright," he said curtly, bringing his knees up to his chest.

As he gazed down at the rocky ground below, it suddenly hit the boy. He barely knew Luna, and yet, he felt that it was his responsibility to protect her honour... But why?

He shook the thought right out of his head. He'd said it before that he wanted to do iyt because they were friends... Right?

"I didn't choose him. He was my only option!" Terry shouted angrily, "Use Aerial Ace!" Otto charged downward ripping through the Shadow Ball and charging at the Sableye.
"Now use Iron Defense!" Dwayne boosted his defense before taking the hit.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz swung and took the hit for gem before using Psychic on Otto while Gem used shadow claw on Dwayne smiling a razor-toothed smile this was very fun!

Otto was flung into the air while Dwayne took the hits.
"You fell for my trap! Earthquake!" Terry yelled. Dwayne began to shake, and then the ground began to shake with him. The ground around Dwayne began to collapse, breaking out from under Luna's Pokemon, while Otto was in the air, out of the way of the attack.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Gem backflipped out of the range of the earthquake and Shaz jumped on Dwayne to escape the earthquake. Luna stayed still despite the shaky ground looking at Gabriel for a second

"Flash Cannon on the ground!" Terry yelled. Dwayne was launched up with Shaz on his back and Otto drew near. "Aqua Jet!" Otto charged forward spiraling towards the Ralts.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz spun away using Disarming voice to knock Otto into Dwayne and landed as the earthquake stopped and was Rejoined by Gem as he used Shadow ball as the opposition was smashed together

Otto, who was still using his Aqua Jet, ducked down and used Protect to protect him and Dwayne from the Shadow Ball. Both Pokémon landed, not so smoothly. "Flash Cannon and Aqua Jet!" Terry shouted. Otto charged, while white rays of energy wrapped around the Aqua Jet. Otto began to spin, creating a deveasting combonation that charged at Shaz.
"Otto is in charge, and he has great accuracy. The Flash Cannon outermost part wil do serious damage, probably knocking him out. But I need to remember, that both sides are tired." Terry thought to himself.

Gabriel suddenly jumped as Luna's eyes met his.... He could feel his heartbeat speeding up tenfold, and heat rising to his cheeks, as he had felt before. It if it weren't for the fact that he dodn't feel short of breath, he would've thought that he was having another asthma attack...

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Gem pushed Shaz and took the hit for him Gem huffed barely staying awake and used a weak Shadow ball as Shaz used another Psychic feeling oddly powerful

"Razor Shell!" Terry screamed as Otto smashed part the Shadow ball in a quick motion. However, he was distracted, leaving enough room for the Psychic to hit, knocking out Dwayne. "Return bud," Terry said softly returning him to his ball. "Now Aqua Jet and Razor Shell!" Otto swung surronded by water, while spinning with his scallops.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz deflected the scallops with disarming voice easily as Gem ate them licking his lips as he used Shadow claw against the last of Terry's very tired pokemon

Otto gave a grin, as he countered the attack with a swift movement. He backed away and his eyes began to glow. Then he opened his mouth to form a pale blue orb in his mouth. It shot rays of ice at the Sableye. "Sweet! You learned Ice Beam!" Terry said smiling, at his pokemon.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz used a Confusion while Gem distracted Otto tanking the hit before fainting. Luna watched in anticipation hoping that would be the final hit she wasn't even sure who's Pokemon was more tired

"Protect!" Yelled Terry as Otto blocked the attack. He colapsed on one knee. He struggled to stand up. "I know you can do this! Aqua Jet!" Terry shouted, with a hint of fear in his voice. Terry watched as his friend flew ahead, surronded in water. "I know he can do this. Fight through your weakness." Terry silently pleaded.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz Screeched a Disarming voice as loud as he could so loud Luna had to cover her ears "When in Arceus did he learn to be THAT loud" Luna thought

"Dewott!" Shouted Otto as he pushed through the waves of energy, still using Aqua Jet. "Pull back!" Terry shouted. Otto shook his head and closed in, ready to slam into Shaz at full power.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz jumped out of the way Otto and used a Confusion not willing to be beat. "Mother of the distortion world he was never that loud before" Luna said staring at Shaz

Otto crashed into the ground and took the Confusion attack. "Dewott!" Shouted Otto standing back up. "Use Ice Beam!" Terry yelled. Both trainer and Pokemon were refusing to give up and Otto fired an Ice Beam in a wide arc at Shaz.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Shaz only barely managed to survive the attack and ran up to Otto using...draining kiss Luna couldn't help but laugh a little an awkward move but helpful

Neither trainer nor Pokemon were amused. Otto for mainly strategic reasons. He would lose the majority of his remaining health and Shaz would regaining. Terry disliked it due to symbolic reasons. But no matter the reason, the outcome was the same. They were going to stop it. '
"Use Ice Beam!" Terry shouted, as Otto stepped out of the way to dodge the attack and fire a close range Ice Beam at the Ralts.