• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola World Festival [Discussion]

How should we battle?

• Pokemon Showdown

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Roleplay it out

Votes: 24 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that reminds me- i was going to ask, once the tournament starts, do you guys think i should try to pair inactive players with active players? that way if the inactive player doesnt respond, the active still has a chance. id rather eliminate the inactives asap, no offense.

with that being said i was also going to ask: how long do you think i should give inactive players before i "kick" them from the bracket? i was thinking that if they fail to respond within 48 hrs of being pinged, we act as if an npc took their place and move on to the next battle.

nothing against them, but i did warn in my very first post here i wanted players to be active.

I think that's actually a good way to handle things. 48 hours unless they give some sort of prior notification including when they'll be back. But yeah we don't want things to just crash and burn.

exactly. once their turn is up in the bracket, ill @ both battlers. if one doesnt respond whatsoever in 48 hours after that, we move on. same goes for if neither respond.

but if i get a reply asking for more time from an inactive player or if they explain why theyve been inactive, ill make some adjustments to give them a chance.

Well, I wanted to get one more post out before the tourney started, so I decided to stop waiting for Mouse. He hasn't been on for a while, soooo yeah...I need to introduce Kiran soon, don't I. I'm...gonna finish up his profile, since I still haven't finished that.

since its a bit late for me, im going to hold off making the huge post until tomorrow. expect it around 12pm EST, though, i'll probably have it up around then. hopefully everyones ready for the plot to advance a bit, i'm pretty sure 6 pages of filler is enough.

Name: Angelia "Angel" Shayton
Hometown: Raised on Melemele Island in Alola, but was actually born in Laverre City, Kalos.
Appearance: She has greying black hair with her signature white streak in her bangs. She has pitch-black eyes, and her skin is a little pale. She has dark circles from not sleeping very well. She wears a black, poofy dress, with poofy shoulders and white frills at the end of the shoulder-length cuffs and the bottom of the dress. Her dress has a bit of a high collar. She wears transparent, black tights and has a purse with little crystals all over the seams and the ends of the zippers. Her black and white tap dancing shoes have a bit of a heel to them. Her skin has a rare pigment disorder, which causes her cells/proteins/whatever in charge of the color of her skin to die, making her seem paler than what she really is. If her pigments didn't have this disorder, she'll be as dark as the natives from Alola. She is 5'4" (1.6 m) and weighs 130 lbs (59.0 kg). She is quite toned, but looks alarmingly skinny in the waist section. She also looks quite good for being a 42-year-old, but it's from all the dancing and working out she has been doing. Of course, her face, while still looking young, has grown a few wrinkles and her dark circles are still prominent as ever.

When going to battle, she has a black, skin-tight dancer's outfit, and the tights are actually a part of her outfit. She'll also put her hair up in a ponytail. In detail: she has a black spandex suit that covers the entire length of her arms, legs, and her torso, save for some designer holes that show off her belly button and her shoulders. From her left shoulder down to her right side is a wave of sparkles, similar to something seen on ice skaters.
Personality: Even though she is 42 years old, her mental age is closer aligned with the people who are in their mid 20s to early 30s. She can be very immature and very naive, but becomes a savage during battle. She is very kind, selfless and caring to all who meet her, which can become quite bad for her when they begin to use her sweetness for their own selfish needs. She is always tired, but tries not to show this, but her body language shows. She slouches when sitting, and yawns a lot. Those dark circles under her eyes are from a lack of sleep, but there is more to it. She has chronic insomnia, which causes her to hallucinate slightly when awake, have trouble staying awake, be delirious at times throughout the day and not be able to remember what happens sometimes, and her Pokemon have begun training themselves because she always sleeps when she is trying to train them herself. Since her Pokemon are already very able in battle, they can battle when Angel is too busy sleeping standing up. Because of this, she can be quite clumsy.

Her deliriousness can cause her to become quite.... Scary when someone makes her angry. Since her mentality is strained, she could instantly snap and she would be as cruel as her Pokemon. She hates this side of her, so she keeps it locked away, even going as far as making her fall asleep during an angering confrontation.
Backstory: She was born in Laverre City, Kalos, and was basically like the mysterious fairy girls that primarily use Fairy-Types around and in that city, and her idol was Valerie for a time. She played with a mute boy before she had to leave, so she gave him a blue bandanna to remember her by. When she moved to Alola, she was given quite the shock when her mother found a Zorua in the boxes, and the Zorua had the same blue bandanna given by Angel. When Angel found out that the mute boy was actually a Zorua, she kept the little Zorua, naming him Zorro and he became her first Pokemon at the age of 7. She then explored Alola when she hit 10, with Hala giving her a Litten, and her finding a Popplio stranded out in the wild waters near Akala Island. She had almost gathered all of the Z-Crystals, but stopped collecting them as soon as she hit Poni Island. She then moved to Kalos, where she got all the badges there, and three Keys. Although, she didn't take the tournaments there, nor did she take the festival, as she was too busy teaching people how to dance. She lost her first battle in a tournament 7 years prior to this one, and appeared in another tournament later, but forfeited the match when the calling of teaching people how to dance and how to use Z-Crystals overtaken her. She heard there was a tournament and that Shade had said she was going. She decided to tag along, but overslept, so she will get there a little later.
Team: Zoroark (Zorro, M), Togekiss (Togetoge, F), Mimikyu (Mimi, F), Greninja (Quaju, M), Primarina (Oratora, F), Incineroar (Félin, M)
Other: She can speak French, and is very adept at dancing. Her mother is an albino, and she hardly talks to her father anymore. She also can create salves and healing paste from herbs and berries because her mother had taught her. She is also very French in her mannerisms.
Species: Zoroark - [type]Dark[/type]
Name: Zorro
Ability: Illusion - Will look like the last Pokemon on Angel's team. The illusion will break once the user gets hit. | This Illusion is different. Because the Zoroark had so much experience changing the scenery, he can actually change the scenery, and not just himself. The illusion will not die off if he gets hit, either.
Item: Wise Glasses - Boosts the power of Special moves by 10%. Is worn like glasses.
Movelist:
  • Night Daze - [type]Dark[/type] | Special | Has a 40% chance to lower the opponent's accuracy by one.
  • Flamethrower - [type]Fire[/type] | Special | Has a 10% chance to burn the target.
  • Return - [type]Normal[/type] | Physical | Gets stronger in power the more the Pokemon likes their trainer. For this Pokemon, it is the strongest it can be.
  • Attract - [type]Normal[/type] | Status | Causes the opponent of the opposite gender to become infatuated.
Summary: He was caught when Angel was 7, and had been playing with her when he was disguised as a mute boy. He protects her and is the most protective Pokemon on her team. He can also be quite strained mentally, since he is still connected to his instincts. His rage will flare up and he will start becoming dangerously aggressive when like this. He gets more brutal, but he doesn't get more powerful or more accurate. Despite all that, he is actually quite loving and affectionate toward his trainer and the rest of the team. He even helps her create her salves and healing pastes. He evolved into Zoroark while he was battling Sophocles. Zorro is 5'07" (1.7 m) instead of the 5'03" (1.6 m) average height of a Zoroark.

Species: Incineroar - [type]Fire[/type][type]Dark[/type]
Name: Félin
Ability: Blaze - Powers up Fire-Type Attacks by 50% when stamina is 1/3 or less.
Item: Muscle Band - Boosts the power of physical moves by 10%.
Movelist:
  • Darkest Lariat - [type]Dark[/type] | Physical | Ignores changes to the target's Defense and evasion.
  • Return - [type]Normal[/type] | Physical | Gets stronger in power the more the Pokemon likes their trainer. For this Pokemon, it is the strongest it can be.
  • Leech Life - [type]Bug[/type] | Physical | Heals the user up to 50% of the damage dealt to the target.
  • Earthquake - [type]Ground[/type] | Physical | Doubles the power if the target(s) is/are using Dig, and will do half damage if Grassy Terrain is in play. Hits all adjacent Pokemon, including allies.
Summary: When Angel was 10, she was given Félin when he was a Litten by Hala. Because she mainly fed him meat, he grew to have a carnivorous diet, and will actively hunt other people's Pokemon when hungry enough. Despite this, he's a big sweetie, but boasts about his power a little too much. He became a Torracat when fighting against Hala and then an Incineroar when beating Nanu in Ula'Ula Island. He is physically the strongest on Angel's team. Félin is 6'02" (1.9 m) instead of the 5'11" (1.8 m) average height of an Incineroar.

Species: Greninja - [type]Water[/type][type]Dark[/type]
Name: Quaju
Ability: Torrent - Powers up Water-Type Attacks by 50% when stamina is 1/3 or less.
Item: Silk Scarf - Boosts the power of Normal-Type moves by 20% when held. Is worn like a scarf.
Movelist:
  • Bounce - [type]Flying[/type] | Physical | Bounces about and high for a bit, and then attacks. Has a 30% chance to paralyze the foe. Will get hit during the semi-invulnerable stage of Bounce by Gust, Twister, Thunder, Sky Uppercut, Hurricane, Smack Down, and Thousand Arrows. If the latter two hit, the move is cancelled, and the former two will do double the damage.
  • Waterfall - [type]Water[/type] | Physical | Has a 20% chance to Flinch.
  • Spikes - [type]Ground[/type] | Status | Will be removed by Defog and Rapid Spin. Can be set up three times and any Pokemon coming into the battle will be affected. The first time: 1/8 damage; the second time: 1/6 damage; the third time: 1/4 damage. Any Pokemon with Levitate, holding the Air Balloon, under the effects of Magnet Rise or Magic Guard, or are Flying-Types won't take damage. Spikes can be reflected by Magic Coat and Magic Bounce.
Summary: Angel caught him when she was 14 and visiting Kalos. Professor Sycamore was trying to stop this little trouble making Quaju as a Froakie from escaping and coating everyone's faces with his frubbles. Angel calmed him down enough and understood why he was angry. He was angry because he wanted to train, and he wasn't doing any of that when he was in a Poke Ball almost all day. Professor Sycamore decided it would be best to allow Quaju to join Angel, seeing as she was the only one who could properly understand him. He evolved into Frogadier when up against Grant in Cyllage City, and then into Greninja when up against Ramos in Coumarine City. Even now, he is the most serious out of the team, hardly dances alongside Angel, dislikes dancing, and even goes against Angel's commands. He still appreciates all that Angel has done for him in the past years and still cares for her, but he can be a bit moody when things don't go his way. He is the fastest on Angel's team when on land. Quaju is 5'02" (1.6 m) instead of the 4'11" (1.5 m) average height of a Greninja.

Species: Primarina - [type]Water[/type][type]Fairy[/type]
Name: Oratora
Ability: Liquid Voice - Turns all Sound-Based moves into Water-Type moves (them being Confide, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Growl, Hyper Voice, Perish Song, Round, Sing, and Sparkling Aria (never mind that Sparkling Aria is a Water-Type Attack XD)).
Item: Big Root - Will increase the amount of stamina taken to the user by 30%. It even affects Ingrain, Aqua Ring, and Strength Sap. Is long and wraps around her waist. It can be a bit itchy.
Movelist:
  • Sparkling Aria - [type]Water[/type] | Special | It will heal the burn from a target.
  • Attract - [type]Normal[/type] | Status | Causes the opponent of the opposite gender to become infatuated.
  • Moonblast - [type]Fairy[/type] | Special | Has a 30% chance to lower the target's Special Attack by one.
  • Aqua Ring - [type]Water[/type] | Status | Restores 1/16 of stamina gradually.
Summary: She was caught as a Popplio when Angel was at Akala Island. She saw Popplio trying to get back to the main island, but was stranded on a slippery rock a ways out at sea. She had Togetoge at the time, and Togetoge had evolved from a Togepi into a Togetic when she saw a Pokemon in distress and there was no way to battle the harsh water currents. She flew there and helped Popplio to shore, and then the Popplio joined Angel from there. She evolved into Brionne when going up against Acerola's Trial, and then again as a Primarina when battling the Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, and the Totem Kommo-o in Poni Island, shortly before Angel stopped and headed off to Kalos. During this time, since Popplio was very young, Angel taught her how to read sheet music, and is currently the only Pokemon (still) to learn English and can "speak" it by making water bubbles and singing to create letters and short phrases. She is also one of the two Pokemon that will go against Angel's commands if she sees fit. She is also quite agile during battle, she just prefers not to move. Oratora is 6'05" (2.0 m) instead of the 5'11" (1.8 m) average height of a Primarina.

Species: Togekiss - [type]Fairy[/type][type]Flying[/type]
Name: Togetoge
Ability: Serene Grace - Doubles the chance of a move having an additional effect.
Item: Assault Vest - Raises the holder's Special Defense by 50%, but also prevents the holder from using Status Moves. Is worn like a vest.
Movelist:
  • Air Slash - [type]Flying[/type] | Physical | Has a 30% chance to cause Flinching. Can hit non-adjacent opponents.
  • Dazzling Gleam - [type]Fairy[/type] | Special | Inflicts damage to all adjacent opponents.
  • Aura Sphere - [type]Fighting[/type] | Special | Bypasses accuracy and evasion to always hit (can be dodged, but very unlikely and will most likely power through most moves), unless the target is in the semi-invulnerable state. It can hit non-adjacent targets.
Summary: She was found as an egg when Angel first arrived in Akala Island. Her Zorua had found the egg in some brush and it looked abandoned, so she took it. After awhile, the Togepi had hatched, and she brought joy to her entire team, even making the little Litten smile (who at the time, was serious). Seeing the Popplio was in danger, she evolved into Togetic shortly after the first trial on Akala Island. She then evolved again into Togekiss after finding a Shiny Stone in Ula'Ula Island and evolving there. She is extremely sweet and motherly to all the Pokemon on Angel's team. She can be quite scary in battle, though.... Togetoge is 5'05" (1.7 m) instead of the 4'11" (1.5 m) average height of a Togekiss, and she is strong enough to carry her trainer places.

Species: Mimikyu - [type]Ghost[/type][type]Fairy[/type]
Name: Mimi
Ability: Disguise - Once per battle, the shroud that covers Mimikyu can protect it from an attack.
Item: Scope Lens - Increases the holder's critical hit ratio by one. Is worn in front of her left eye.
Movelist:
  • Curse - [type]Ghost[/type] | Status | When used by a Ghost-Type, the user will lose half of its max stamina, and put a curse on the target. This will cause the target to lose 1/4 of their stamina gradually, until they are switched out or the battle ends. Otherwise, the Pokemon's Speed drops one and Attack and Defense raises by one.
  • Shadow Claw - [type]Ghost[/type] | Physical | Has an increased critical hit ratio.
  • Play Rough - [type]Fairy[/type] | Physical | Has a 10% chance to lower the target's Attack by one.
Summary: She was found by Angel after Acerola's trial, when Angel went to go back to see if she could find the Totem Mimikyu and the room that Acerola said didn't exist. She then found this Mimikyu, who was being adorable and had actually tried to take Angel's Poke Ball so she could be with someone. Seeing the desperate action of Mimikyu, Angel caught her and she became a valuable Pokemon to her team. She is quite fast, and is very hard to hit because of her small body. She will sometimes steal clothes right off of people to create clothes for her trainer, and her trainer had even wanted to make a business out of Mimikyu stealing scraps of clothing and creating beautiful dresses. Although, they didn't have the funds to start the business. Mimi is 1'00" (0.3 m) instead of the 0'08" (0.2 m) average height of a Mimikyu.

Yo, @Cardboard Shinobi :3 Brought her back. And already asked vaultie privately if I could include her. She won't be battling (accidentally called vaultie Atty XD whyyy??)

Last edited:
Also, if you couldn't tell, she is proficient with Dark- and Fairy-Type Pokemon. She also wishes for the day that a Dark/Fairy-Type Pokemon will be discovered before she passes away XD

For those of you who don't know who she is, she started a dancing regimen with her Pokemon, so her and her Pokemon dance while battling, and they become well in sync. Because of this, all she has to do is move a certain way and they'll know which move to use. It helps that they know what to use anyway. They dance to a certain beat in their head, and it changes sometimes mid-battle, and the beat also changes depending on the Pokemon being sent out. Of course, she won't be battling, but if someone wants to battle her on a 1v1 outside of the tournament, then go ahead ^^ of course, if outside battles are okay with vaultie.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
pyros is probably the strongest character here. in fact I can't even tell whether or not I can even win against him easily, (which I know shows how big my ego is but... still XD) which is not normal.

He's got at least 20 years of experience under his belt, and has been training his entire life. It's his insecurities that make him a little less, which is why he has such a big ego... To be honest, I don't care if he wins. He just wants to have a good time, but competitively, you know? Plus, at least all of his Pokemon have gone through at least 12 years of experience training XD so there's that. Zarda, as I've said before, won't be battling, but she is essential to his character, so I included her.

also: the order of the bracket is going to be random, although im going to try and pair up active players with nonactive players just to quickly eliminate anyone who doesnt wanna be in this anymore. ill be posting the references for everyone's teams here, as well as the bracket in both threads. (although since this is ooc ill also be including usernames in the post here), just so everyone knows who theyre battling.

i got the bracket all squared up and Boy is it looking good, the tea is going to be Hot. RNG is truly in our favor.

i'll post it in both threads once a couple more people show up and Kukui can do his whole thing explaining how stuff works, and ill also give my whole speech here with rules and stuff as well.

Name: Caeli (Kah-Yay-Lee) Astal
Hometown: Dendemille, Kalos
Caeli is a young but mature woman standing at 5'3" with a long neck and deeply sloped shoulders. Her large but relaxed eyes are grey, as is her hair, which is nearly shoulder length and typically slicked behind her ears aside from some lengthy side bangs in the front. A pair of strictly-reading glasses rests on her forehead, and a necklace around her neck bearing what looks like a piece of eggshell. Her wardrobe is limited and dull, mostly consisting of sweaters, casual jackets, and cargo pants of varying length. She also has gradually-fading freckles across her face, and her hands are quite large for her size.
Caeli is inherently calm, to the degree of having a difficult time relating to the stress of others at all. Even with a reason evident she fails to share their feelings. A strength of this is that she's patient and can be quite nurturing, but more so in terms of physical or medical needs, as all her conceptions of emotional support are just mumbo jumbo to her. Besides, if one has to try to say the right thing when supporting someone, then doesn't it lose honesty and genuity? As a result, she can be perceived as quite cold and rude no matter what she's doing, for she cannot identify appropriate diction or behavior for the life of her. This all isn't to say Caeli is some heartless machine. She had opinions and ideals too. It's just that she only begins to react to those of others when they are implemented into direct actions that clash with one of her motives. She's foreign to the concept of argument, only speaking when passing on some general information. At least...that was the case until only recently.
Growing up in the calm Dendemille, Caeli loved to admire its signature windmill spin round and round from the base of town, as if to overstate the machine's already impressive size. She wondered if it powered the entire town by itself, and if so, how? How could moving blades create electricity? Why did they look the way they did mechanically? Unfortunately, being naturally scientific but easily distracted, like most kids, Caeli never really found out, and she followed a more alluring hobby. Whenever they were held, she participated in showcase competitions at the theatre alongside her Togepi, Irene. While they were never really any good, they loved it nonetheless. At ten years of age, burning questions drove Caeli to leave the place and journey out, one of which being why doing so was legal. Her parents were super chill about it, to the degree of becoming slightly worrying. Noting pokemons' natural affinity for battle and the position of human trainers as high status in much of society, the girl began her training in search for more answers. After one encounter and following decision two years later, however, her life changed drastically, and she found herself pursuing definitive goals for the first time.

These goals...were those of terrorists striving to tear down the government. Roughly a decade later Caeli climbed to an executive role of this underground criminal organization, although they prefer the term revolution or rebellion. She never considered herself a particularly powerful trainer, as testing her battle skills had always placed second to her travels, artistic pursuits, and criminal duties, but after being taught by another executive-- a former league tournament champion and the first individual in years to push Steven Stone to his limits before ultimately falling short of victory, Caeli genuinely began to believe her pokemon were a reckoning force, and began to develop other skills as well in her leadership position.

She may or may not have a dangerous mission upon arriving in the highly seasoned tossed salad that is Malie City during the special Kalos Tournament, but she will be keeping a close eye regardless, hoping to discover some form of closure...whether that means moving on from the past or finding explanations to questions she has long-obsessed over.
Species: Togekiss
Name: Irene
Ability: Serene Grace
Moveset: Air Slash/Encore/Dazzling Gleam/Metronome
Summary: Irene was born on the same day in the same town as Caeli, so of course they met only hours later. They were practically twins, and soon they would be in many more ways as well. Much of Caeli's gentleness arose from Irene's species, which is largely isolated from threatening species and rarely experience battle. She's instinctively peaceful yet considerably more emotional than her trainer, protective and willing to abandon her nature to make up for all Caeli has done for her and others. It would be bad if the two were to be separated.
Species: Goodra
Name: Kiri
Ability: Gooey
Moveset: Dragon Pulse/Acid Armor/Power Whip/Toxic
Summary: Caeli woke up one hot summer afternoon outside with a teeny little problem-- she couldn't breathe, she couldn't see, and she was in pain. Well, a wild Goomy was attempting to suck her face off. Only with Irene's assistance did she get the thing off, but it was stubborn. It was very dry and weak, it turned out, and far away from any water source. So, it took advantage of a sleeping girl to stay alive. It wouldn't leave, but Caeli had no prospects of leaving it. So, Kiri became Caeli's first caught(?) wild pokemon. Kiri is quite friendly, as you might imagine from a Goodra, but also a not-so-little prankster, fooling around with everyone and using her cute face and innocent demeanor to get away with it.
Species: Altaria
Name: Nebula
Ability: Cloud Nine
Moveset: Dragon Breath/Feather Dance/Cotton Guard/Sing
Summary: Caeli spotted Nebula as a Swablu in the aftermath of a nasty forest fire. Caring and responsible, she is the mother figure of the group and far more equipt for supporting others than her trainer. However, she is unhygienic and refuses to clean herself in any way, though the reason is unknown. She seems to fear nothing, but she does fear becoming a bother and wishes to keep her own issues to herself.
Species: Tropius
Name: Lium
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moveset: Leaf Blade/Sunny Day/Solar Beam/Synthesis
Summary: Lium attacked Caeli and Irene when the two were exploring an odd place called Forina. The young Tropius could have seriously hurt them or worse if he hadn't ceased suddenly, as if influenced by a voice. He then began pestering to join the girl and was accepted. He's actually quite a teddiursa, only being as unusually territorial as the other wild pokemon in the land. He isn't the brightest bulb and prefers to eat and sleep rather than engage in conversation or solve problems. Often he does both, chewing on one of his wings during one of his common nightmares or simply when he's hungry. Someone has to pry him off before he injures himself, as he does not perceive pain well. This also makes hum extremely reckless during battle, unaware of the extent of his injuries.
Species: Alolan Raichu
Name: Frus
Ability: Surge Surfer
Moveset: Electric Terrain/Psychic/Electro Ball/Iron Tail
Summary: Frus joined the team following the events of a doomed cruiseship known as the Businia-- as Caeli's savior. While riding sick oceas waves in a nasty storm the rodent spotted the rapidly sinking wreckage of a flooding ship. She rescued a girl by dropping her into the water nearby before turning to others onboard...only to be blasted back as what was left of the dock exploded into flames. She's extremely hyper and nearly kills herself every other week. She encourages any plan as long as it's dangerous and will allow her to show off some of her sick moves. She will never intentionally put others at risk, however. This extreme energy is potent in battle, as well.
Species: Volcarona (Shiny)
Name: Seraph
Ability: Flame Body
Moveset: Fiery Dance/String Shot/Signal Beam/Hurricane
Summary: Caeli was on a mission at the desert resort when she discovered some massive eggs within one of the ancient buildings. It began to collapse, however, and, panicked of being buried by tons of sand and stone, grabbed on of the slimy eggs and escaped in time. It turned out to be a larva, which soon hatched into a Larvesta. Seraph is both distant and clingy at the same time. He demands respect and spoilage but also independence and freedom. Despite being the literal Sun Pokemon he enjoys the shade, and will order Lium to follow him everywhere he goes to provide shade with his wings.
-She considers herself a decent artist, and enjoys snapping photographs/drawing integral characteristics of her surroundings or of recent memories to focus her thoughts and feelings. Ironically, she still leans more towards the tangible, detailed, practical aspects of art rather than anything abstract or spiritual. So she actually isn't very creative in that regard.

-She has quite the stutter, one that worsens the louder she speaks. One could imagine this costing her many a battle due to her pokemon failing to understand her. The worst of it fortunately left her with her teenage years, but it is still too prominent to ever be hidden completely.

Last edited:
looks good, aside from 2 things

1. youre missing one thing listed in the rules

and 2. is that picture linked in the appearence section yours or did you get permission from the artist to use it? if not, id like to ask you please remove it. i already had a case of this happen in the thread earlier, and id rather not repeat mistakes.