• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola World Festival [Discussion]

How should we battle?

• Pokemon Showdown

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Roleplay it out

Votes: 24 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi. I don't know if any of you remember me but i just wanted to apologize for signing up here and not doing anything. I couldn't post for personal reasons and those reasons dragged on for a really long time. I hope i didn't waste a slot for too long.

Name: Bailey
Personality: He is shy but overall a good guy. He loves to cook for his friends and those he loves. He protects his pokemon with all hsi heart.
Appearance: standing at 5'9 " and has a slim body frame. He usually rocks a black jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, with jeans and black sneakers. Has a cut over left eye
Backstory: The youngest one in his family, Bailey was babied all the time. He had traveled to Kanto and Kalos with his family. He moved to Alola to get a better understanding of Z-Moves. During this move, he had gotten stronger and was able to defeat his mother and father in a 6 v 6 Double Match. He, later, moved out of his home and lived in a small cottage where he lives with his pokemon and prepares for the league.
Pokemon: Greninja, Raichu, Sceptile, Salamence, Blaziken, Lycanroc-Dusk
Other: Bisexual/Gayromantic

Nickname: Sasuke (Greninja)
Personality: Strong but silent, beware of this guy at night.
Looks: It's odd. He is a non-shiny Greninja, but in dark area's he turns shiny. His eyes glow red when attacking.
Moves: Water Shuriken, Night Slash, Acrobatics, Blizzard

Nickname: Voltage (Raichu)
Personality: To be honest, he won't fight unless needed to.
Looks: A non-shiny raichu with shiny blue eyes
Moves: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Surf, Grass Knot

Nickname: Blade (Sceptile)
Personality: Fear the strong grass type with blades for wrists. He is aggressive.
Looks: He is a shiny Sceptile but it's a cross of the shiny color and casual color.
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Leaf Blade, Frenzy Plant, Focus Punch

Nickname: Draco (Salamence)
Personality: The mother of all the pokemon, Draco makes sure everyone is eating healthy and fighting hard
Looks: She is not shiny or normal color. Her skin is Dark(Navy) Blue and her wings are Maroon.
Move: Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Glare
Nickname: Blaze (Blaziken)
Personality: The team spirit, Blaze knows how to raise her friends spirits. She also is able to deliver painful combos.
Looks: She is non-shiny.
Moves: Blaze Kick, Acrobatics, Sky Uppercut, Solar Beam

Nickname: Wolf (Lycanroc-Dusk)
Personality: He is quiet and always wants to enjoy some lunch by himself
Looks: He is shiny in dim light areas. In light areas, he looks fine.
Moves: Crunch, Drill Run, Stone Edge, Calm Mind