• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Daniel shook his head, knowing that already, he'd gotten himself into a tremendous amount of trouble. He'd been in Hau'Oli City for less than a day, and already, he was having to leave Melemele island... Oh well, as long as he was back in time for his contest, he supposed that it was alright.

Honchkrow called over to Lopunny, who brought Daniel's bag and wheelchair over, along with the rest of his pokemon. Daniel returned them all except Honchkrow, whom he needed in battle, lest Lopunny see him fighting, and freak out about him getting hurt.

"Guzma, is it?" Daniel snorted, "You look like some sort of evil team leader. So, tell me, what's your ham-handed philosophy?"

Dantes crew began setting sail leaving the port with Blake and their captain still on the docks. Dante stood confused about why all these children were suddenly boarding his ship. "Well Guzma, it would appear you are simply out numbered even if you are the Skull Boss." Dante looked down at the Lycanroc. "Sorry, cant help you this time, as you can clearly see my ship is already long gone." Dante said pointing out to the roaring open ocean. Guzma looked out to see how far away the ship was from port.

"Well now you cant get away boi!" Guzma said in laughter.

When Guzma turned back around to look at Dante and Blake, Blaziken had picked them both up in its arms. The last remark Dante had to say was "Till next time matey!" before Blaziken launched its self at the sailing vessel and landed on the bow of the boat.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake saw a bunch of people take care of some team skull grunts. They were all using Pokemon that the new trainer had never seen before. "Wow that's so cool!" he exclaimed as the evil Pokemon dropped one by one. Then they all began to board Dante's ship because they wanted to help. One of the girls didn't seem to like Guzma too much and Blake also recognized Daniel who had arrived to help out as well.

Just when he thought a battle was about to go down, him and Dante were picked up by Blaziken. Blake grabbed his Chimchar and held on tight. With one mighty jump using Blaziken's powerful legs, the three of them were back on the ship as it sailed away. Blake got down and ran over to the three people that helped them get away from team skull. "Daniel! You came back buddy." Blake said cheerfully. "Oh and I remember you from the Pokemon center but I never caught your name." he said, speaking to Terian. "As for you, we've never met. So hi I'm Blake." the boy said nicely. He then began to look around to see if anyone was listening. Once the coast was clear the boy whispered to the three of them, "And that guy over there. His name is Dante. He may seem a little scary and stuff at first but he's actually a really nice person." the boy said, laughing a bit at the end. The fire monkey at Blake's side jumped up onto his shoulder. "Oh and I almost forgot, this is Chimchar. He's my only Pokemon right now." the boy said with a smile.

Zara smiled at Blake. "I'm Zara. My Pokemon here are Ashley, Zap, and June," she introduced her partners again. The Trainer looked back at the docks, then realized that she was still in her swimsuit. "Oh! There wouldn't happen to be somewhere for me to get out of this bathing suit and into some actual clothes around here, would there?" Zara asked.

"Cap'n, why are these land lubbers aboard La Nave dei Eons." One of the crew members asked with shock. "Would they hap'n to be stow aways?" Another one asked giving them a once over. "This one 'ere be scrawnier than me mum." One more said laughing at the girl in the pink, yellow, and blue striped swim suit.

Dante was about to go to his quarters to get somethings prepared but was stopped by the girl in the colorful swim suit that asked for a place to change. "Sorry miss, but seeing as we are aboard a ship we don't necessarily have the luxury of our own private bathrooms. If you absolutely must change in private you may use my quarters just this once but don't make a habit of it." Dante unlocked the door and walked over to his crew members to explain that it was not his intention to drag little kids along with them, they sort of just had their way with the ship. After, Dante made his way up to the helm and took the wheel. "I want half-sail men! We want to move fast but so fast we cant control our movement!" He shouted. His men immediately shut half the sails and the ship was moving at a decent pace. "Thank you Roy, you were amazing as usual." He thanked his Blaziken and returned it to its Pokéball.

"Oy? Cap'n." One of the crew members came up behind Dante. "Whereabouts are these children going, are we their personal chauffeur or are we working them to the bone?" He asked.

"None," Dante said. "It just so happens that................." Dante paused for a moment, then that moment turned into a minute and so on. "I don't know to be honest with you. They all sort of got on without much of an invitation and i cant just make 10 year olds walk the plank now can i?" Dante said shooing off his crew member before he asked more questions.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake had just met a girl named Zara and her three Pokemon. She then went to go change in Dante's quarters. The young trainer snickered a bit, "Dante really is pretty nice." he said. While the girl was changing Blake approached Dante with Chimchar sitting on his shoulder. "So Dante where exactly are we going?" he asked. Chimchar then make a few noises and smiled brightly. "More importantly for Chimchar's sake, when are we going to start training?" he said with a smile and a bit of a laugh.

Zara nodded, grateful for Dante's permission, then hurried to change. Her Pokemon, including Zap this time, waited by the door. The Trainer made it quick, she didn't want to spend too long in an area that she knew was someone else's room. They all seemed to be really unhappy at us boarding, she thought, then turned red with embarrassment. That guy's mother must be some kind of beefy, because I am not scrawny! Zara took a breath, and her face returned to its normal color. She exited the quarters and hurried to the other Trainers.

Dante looked down at the boy and his Chimchar. "Well, i was planning on going to Poni Island. They have a huuuuge tree there called The Battle Tree." Dante tried his best to describe the amazement and beauty of the tree. "Only talented trainers that have completed the trials or more may enter. Lucky for you, i can pull some strings and not only that but there happens to be a little cup league that they are hosting next week for younger trainers like you. Also we start training bright and early tomorrow morning because after what happened tonight that should be more than enough of a warm up for your Chimchar." Dante saw the girl leaving his quarters and decided to let Blake have some fun. "Alright lad, you ever been behind the wheel of a ship before?" He asked laughing. Dante stepped away from the helm and gestured for Blake to give it a go. "Just don't hit anything or sink us, other than that i couldn't care less what you do, savvy?"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake listened to Dante speak about the battle tree and how there was a small cup league that was being hosted. The trainer thought that it was the perfect opportunity for someone like him to get some experience in battling before taking on the island trails. Dante also said that they would start bright and early in the morning which made Chimchar really happy. Dante then took him up to the wheel of the ship and gestured for him to steer. "Wow, I've never done anything like this before." he said, placing his hands on the wheel. Blake began to turn the wheel back and forth causing the boat to wave back and forth. He was laughing the whole time and completely forgot about everyone else on the ship and how they were fairing with the waving boat.

Zara fell due to the rocking of the ship, but was caught just mere inches from the ground by Zap's Psychic. Zap righted its Trainer, and she fell yet again. This time, Zap kept her steady with Psychic, causing Zara's outline to seemingly glow due to the energy. Zara smiled at the Raichu, giving it her thanks. She then thought about her brother, Tim. Would he be heading to Poni Island for the competition. In the sky, she saw a Charizard and could have swore that there was a Noctowl flying next to it. Could that be him?

Tim was, sure enough, flying over the boat on a Charizard. His Noctowl flew beside the Fire Type Pokemon. The teenager was oblivious to the fact that his younger sister was right directly below him. He wondered, half chuckling to himself, if Zara would be on Poni island for the cup. He doubted it; she seemed more like the type to observe than to battle.

Teiran, looked down at her own bathing suit as well. She looked back at the dock, far away, knowing she didn't want to leave the island so soon. "I might want to save you all more room on this ship. Besides, all my stuff is over there, including my backpack." Teiran said, as she grabbed Popplio, set him in the water, and dove of the ship, swimming to the far distance of the dock. Teiran, now mad that no one had waited for her to say anything, gestured for Popplio to follow her. Teiran looked back a few times, in hope that someone was man enough to follow her.

Daniel didn't really want to leave Melemele island either, so he followed Teiran, flying back to shore on Honchkrow's back. His contest was fast approaching, and he really needed to go and get ready for it, lest he risk looking scruffy in front of the crowd, and waste the fifty bucks he'd spent on hiring a barbell for the first round.

"Well," he commented, "That was... Fun. I oughta get going, since my contest is soon."

Zara had a pretty good idea of what Zap was going to do, and knew that she couldn't stop the Raichu from doing it even if she tried. Zap picked up June and Ashley with Psychic, still suspending Zara in the air, and began to surf after Teiran and Popplio, Pokemon and Trainer in tow. It passed the duo, then made a sharp curve upwards and dropped Zara and her other Pokemon onto the docks. Zara, having had a second to prepare, somersaulted on impact and landed on her feet. Zap floated down and laughed, jumping up and down on its surfboard tail. Zara grinned. "Yeah, that was pretty fun," she laughed as well.

"I'll come with, if you don't mind!" Teiran said to Daniel, as she got out of the water, and grabbed her back pack. "One second, though." she said, as she dashed into the out house, and got changed into her original T shirt and ponytail, followed down to her shins. "Ready! That out house is disgusting..." she said, as she glared at the out house. Popplio then hopped onto Teiran's shoulder, and Teiran said, "What are we waiting for?!" with that, she dashed a few yards away from the group.

Zara looked to Daniel. "You're performing in a contest?" she asked, trying to somewhat start a conversation. She moved her toes around in her sneakers, annoyed at the sand in them. Jeez, how do you spell idiot? She scolded herself. Z-A-R-A. Wearing tennis shoes to the beach? What is WRONG with you, me? "I've never seen one of those before."

"Yeah, well, I am a coordinator," the boy chuckled, as he sent Lopunny out, and she readied his wheelchair for him. She helped him into it, and then fussed with her vest as he returned Honchkrow promising the big bird that he could sit the contest out, in exchange for carrying him.

"To the contest hall, Lopunny," Daniel ordered, and the huge rabbit pushed him into the city, to a rather imposing building.

Zara followed. "I think I'm gonna watch, so I guess I'll see you when you're performing," she told Daniel. June called goodbye to the Coordinator, and Ashley tried to jump onto Zara's head, almost knocking her over. The Trainer laughed and steadied herself as Ashley gripped onto her hat. "You're getting a little big to do that anymore," she teased the Quilava.

Dante stood in awe as he watched the kids leap of the ship. He was lost for words at the actions that they took. He looked back up to see Blake who seemed to be enjoying himself by rocking the ship back and forth. Dante walked back up the steps and stood beside him. "Seeing as all my extra guests just decided to act like the fishes, I no longer need to prepare anything for them." Dante said. "Did you want to go back with them?" Dante asked. It wouldn't be wise to go back to the place they just escaped. "All your friends just jumped in the water and are making their way back to Melemele. If you want to go back nows the time, if not pass the wheel to one of my fellow crew members and join me on the lower decks, the chef has prepared some food.....if you can call it that." Dante said with a small laugh. "I'm kidding, its probably something simple like mac & cheese." He said waiting by the stairs for Blake to make his decision. Join some fellow friends, or train and hone his skills. It all rests on this decision.

Teiran walked next to Daniel and asked, "So, are you excited?" Teiran was sure excited to watch her first friend in Alola perform in a contest. She looked at Popplio, and gave him a close eyed smile. Teiran looked back at Daniel, preparing to take whatever response he had to give her.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake watched as everyone jumped off the ship one by one. He remembered that Daniel had a contest and said that he wanted to go and watch him perform. On the other hand, Blake also wanted to stay with Dante and train, not to mention the small Poni Island cup league that he wanted to participate in. The boy smiled, "Well I think I'll stay Dante. I was supposed to go watch Daniel's contest but Zara and Terian are going with him so I'm sure he'll have plenty of company. Besides, I haven't known him for that long so I'm pretty sure he won't care that much whether I go or not." Blake said.

He got down from the wheel, passing it to one of Dante's crew mates and followed the 17-year old down to the lower decks for some food. Mac and cheese sounded great at this particular moment. Him and Chimchar were beginning to get hungry anyways.

"Course I am," the boy replied, "It'll be my debut performance in this region, so I've gotta make a good first impression."

Daniel had been meticulously preparing for all of Alola's contests for months, ever since he got back from Kalos. He had every outfit, theme, and performance ready for his contests, and even for the grand festival, which he was desperate to win...

His heart sank as he thought of all of the labels that had been thrown at him in previous regions... He sincerely hoped to avoid them here. He didn't want to be called, 'inspirational', he was a coordinator, not a figure there to make everyone else feel better about their stupid selves. He didn't want to be considered a fake either, though; because of the fact that he could walk, some assumed that he didn't really need his wheelchair, and that he was faking Ehlers-Danlos syndrome for attention. Technically, he could walk, if was just that he couldn't do it without hurting himself...

"Right, well, I gotta get xhanged, and then, it's showtime!" he announced, as Lopunny pushed him into a dressing room.

"Cool!" Teiran said. Then she waved to him, as he went into the dressing room. Teiran looked up at Popplio, sitting on her shoulder. "Popplio, can I tell you something?" she said, as she grabbed him off of her shoulder. "I want to be a performer, with you at my side. My mom is the Alolan Queen, and it's my dream to take her place." she said to him, calmly. "Will you help me out?" Teiran said, as she looked Popplio in the eye. Popplio just stared back, but after a hesitant moment, agreed with a little, "Pop! Poplio!"

Daniel put himself in a simple white dress shirt and black trousers, and fussed with his hair until it was neat enough for show. The turn order had called him up to go first, and the barbell had already been placed on stage, as per his request.

He chose a smoke seal for Machoke, and snapped the capsule on his pokeball, before he ordered the muscleman pokemon to piggyback him out, so that he could wait for his turn.

The lights flickered on, and the presenter introduced herself and the judges, before the curtain opened, revealing Daniel and Machoke. The muscleman pokemon put Daniel down in front of the barbell, so that he sat up against it.

"Machoke, begin with bulk up!" Daniel ordered.

Machoke's body began to glow, as he flexed his myscles, striking suitably threatening poses at the crowd.

"What a way to show off those muscles!" the presenter gushed.

Dante opened up the hatch on the starboard and it revealed a set of stairs leading down towards a kitchen. The noise of pots and pans clanging could be heard from the bottom not to mention the cheers and chatter of the other crew mates. "Well then, it looks like they've started without us." Dante said stepping down the stairs. He reached the bottom and narrowly doged a spoon that got tossed across the room. "I don't know about you," Dante began as his hand snatched a bottle of ketchup from the counter. "But i like there to be a little more flavor than just cheese." He said grabbing a plate, a fork, and pouring himself a glass of a less potent alcohol than most of the other men drank on the ship. "Aaaaaaaaaand this is yours." Dante said picking up the bottle of alcohol and replacing it with berry juice. "Don't want to get you into any bad habits now." He said with a smile scooping up a mountain of mac & cheese. "Thanks Clancy, couldn't live without ya." He said giving his gratitude to the chef.

"Anytime Cap'n, take as much as ye please. And don't take me for no fool, the only thing you couldn't live without is yer ego." He said laughingly.

"Well, you heard the man Blake, take as much as you please." Dante said.

Roger sat in the woods watching his Houndoom continue to use nasty plot. "Alright, see what you can do to this piece of wood." Roger threw the wood, and Houndoom use Flamethrower. The piece of wood turned to ashes. "Not bad." Roger looked around, if he kept using wood to train Houndoom, he would run out of firewood, and doesn't want to wear out Houndoom by giving him light or exhausting him. Speaking of exhausted, Roger grew hungry.

"Hmmm." Roger and Houndoom walked torwards a lake full of Wishiwashi. Roger pulled out a weapon similar to what the Grim Reaper would hold, and slashed a Wishiwashi out of the water. "Dinner is served."

Houndoom roasted the Wishiwashi, and they ate it. "How was it Houndoom?" Houndoom gave a happy bark, meaning he liked it. "Good, we gotta get ready for more training tomorrow. Good night." They both laid down on the grass and began to sleep.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake followed Dante down to where they would be eating. The place was chaotic and noisy. The boy actually kinda enjoyed it considering back when he used to live with his Uncle and Aunt he was practically shut up in his room all day every day. Until the day he found Chicmhar's egg, that is. Blake watched as Dante grabbed ketchup to put on his Mac & Cheese. "Eh, I honestly prefer just the cheese." the boy said, laughing at Dante's choice of flavoring. The boy followed Dante and scooped up a smaller mountain of Mac & Cheese, plopping the cheesy pasty on his plate. "Thank you Clancy." the boy said nicely.

Blake watched Dante pour himself a drink and he assumed that he would have to drink it too. Then suddenly it was switched to berry juice. The boy wiped his brow and let out a quick sigh of relief. He grabbed the cup and found himself a seat. He began to dig into the pasta with a spoon and showed no signs of stopping. Chimchar took a single noodle and placed it in his mouth. "Chimchar!" it said excitedly as it began to eat the noodles with it's hands.

"So kid, what's your dream? You gotta have a goal to be training. Pokémon master, coordinator, to catch them all, be the very best like no one ever was or something like that?" Dante said pouring his red dressing on his cheesy pasta. "And also," Dante thought for a moment. "Why are you guys so eager to train with me? You barely know me. I mean sure im pretty awesome and I have a kickass Blaziken but other than that all you know about me is that im a trainer." Dante hoped this didn't put Blake to on the spot but what better time to learn about one another than while eating a delicious meal and he began digging into his food.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake and Chimchar stopped eating for a moment to answer Dante's question. "A dream." the boy said, thinking deeply. He looked at his Chimchar and then again at Dante. "Well I guess I don't have any other goal than to become the champion." he said with a smile. "Chimchar!" the Pokemon said in agreement with it's trainer.

"And as far as training goes. Geez this is gonna sound creepy." the boy said with a bit of a laugh. "I don't really know how to explain it but Chimchar has a sense of good character. He seems to really like you and Blaziken so I just decided to trust my Pokemon and help him out anyway that I can." he said.

"To be champion. Looks like you have a long way to go." Dante said taking another fork full of food before realizing it was all gone. He went over put his plate in one of the sinks and went back to Blake. "You said Chimchar has a good sense of character, how would you be able to confirm that if it literally hatched today lad." Dante said most likely thinking about it to much. "Unless you two have truly and honestly bonded as partners within the short amount of time you have known each other." He said as he took a sip out of his drink. "Anyway, seeing as we are going to be on the open waters for the next week, how are you enjoying yourself aboard La Nave dei Eons. Is anyone making uncomfortable?" He asked taking another sip from his drink.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake smiled a bit awkwardly, "Yeah I guess when you don't know a majority of Pokemon and moves and types then it's kinda hard to become champion but I'll get there some day." the boy said confidently. "As for Chimchar, I just feel it kinda, this Chimchar is special to me." he said with a smile. "Well open water sounds great and I love your crew. At home I literally wasn't allowed to make loud noises or leave my room practically, but here...here I can be loud and have fun just like the rest of your crew does." he said happily.

Dante smiled. "Im glad to hear that lad." Dante grabbed a fork that was left laying around and tapped it against his glass. Somehow, through all the ruckus and noise Dantes crew heard and quieted down to hear what their captain had to say.

"Now men, as you all know we have a guest aboard our ship and he's not that used to this kind of environment. This fine gentleman here is Blake, he is going to be this regions champion in the coming year and i will be training him so he could use a bit of encouragement, dont ya think boys!" Dantes crew began to cheer louder and louder. Multiple hoorays and hoorahs could be heard from the crowd among things like "Go get em!" and "With the cap'n teachin ya, nobody can stand against ya boy!" Dante smiled. "Aye mates, now lets make sure that he is treated like a proper mate, my first mate to be exact." Glass clanked against each other and the whole crew seemed like they were in a happy mood after the speech.

"If you ever need anything i.... No this whole crew will be here for you lad. I've had dreams and im glad to say they are completed ones so the least i can do is aid someone with theirs." Dante finished the rest of his drink and put the glass away. "Aha sorry i get a little carried away with the pirate lingo with my crew." He laughed. "When your finished down here, meet me in my quarters, i will have some bedding for you so you can get yourself settled in." He said about to walk up the stairs. "That reminds me, did you happen to bring some spare clothing? Its a rough life been on a ship."

Teiran then saw what Daniel was doing, and stared at him and his Machoke in awe. "Amazing!" she shouted, as her awe struck face turned into a close eyed smile, and she pumped her fist in the air. Teiran knew that he was only getting started, but she was so amazed that she could witness a contest firsthand, and that Daniel was so graceful with his Machoke. Even if he hadn't even moved from his current position. "Isn't this so cool, Popplio?!" Teiran said, as she looked at her Partner. "I wonder where Dante and Blake are now..." Teiran said, as she started thinking about where they were. Teiran snapped out of her thoughts, and paid her attention back to Daniel and Machoke.

"Now, Machoke, use strength!"

Machoke's beefy biceps appeared to grow, and take on a soft, white glow, as he made his way back to the centre of the stage, where Daniel was still sitting, along with the barbell. Carefully, Machoke lifted Daniel, and put him down on top of the barbell, much to the shock of the presenter.

"Is he... No way!"

Machoke nodded at Daniel, lifting the barbell high into the air, along with his master, holding it up for a few seconds, before lowering it again. He then lifted it again, this time using just one of his enormous arms, and repeated for the other.

"Such incredible strength! I've never seen a human lift that much weight, let alone a machoke!"

As he was put down, Daniel shifted off of the barbell, and pushed himself to stand upright. Now, it was time to end this...

"Machoke, use focus blast!"

Machoke launched a pulsing blue sphere, high into the air...

"And now, drain punch!"

Machoke's fist shattered the blue blast, causing it to erupt into a sparkling blue cloud. He landed gracefully next to Daniel, and the two bowed in perfect unison.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake smiled at all the encouragement he got from Dante and his crew. For a long time the boy hadn't really thought that he would amount to anything as far as Pokemon went or that he'd just end up working in factories like his parents but not anymore. Being in Alola and hanging around Dante has taught him to believe in himself. Blake laughed and joined in the cheering of the whole crew.

After Blake had finished eating he went to go find Dante in his quarters. "I'm all done now Dante." he said. The boy then checked his backpack, "And yeah I don't think spare clothes will be an issue. I guess when your evil uncle and aunt really want you out of the house they learn to pack a lot of stuff that involves you." he said with a half smile.

(Love the new avatar Yellow :love::up:)

Houndoom began his training by charging up more Nasty Plots. "Ugh, getting up so early is ruining my internal sleep clock.." Roger moaned. He sleeps at 10 PM and wakes at 4 AM. He picked up his weapon and went back to the lake to get him and Houndoom food. He slashed at the water and seven came out. "Hmm, I only need six, but a new ally could be useful."

Houndoom went over and collected six of the seven Wishiwashi to start cooking. "Meet you in a second." He looked down at it, it was still moving! That was good. Houndoom came back and gently attacked the Wishiwashi. "Alright, Pokeball!"

This angered the Wishiwashi, and it flashed in front of them. "Oh no..." Roger exclaimed. Houndoom began barking loudly, and the Wishiwashi was in its school form. "Hmm, ready for some new training, Houndoom?" Houndoom smiled and began to proceed in the battle.

(Thanks!)

Teiran looked at Daniel in astonishment. "Great going Daniel!" Teiran shouted, trying encouraging her friend. Teiran looked at how Machoke held up the barbell with no trouble at all. "He's sure great, isn't he Popplio?" Teiran said to the blue water Pokemon. "Pop Pop!" The little Popplio exclaimed. Popplio was watching how well the trainers were together, and how strong o a bond they must've had.

(I'm leaving soon. Just a heads up)

"What a wonderful way to open the first contest of the season!" the presenter gushed, "That's Daniel and Machoke!"

Daniel smiled to himself as Machoke carried him backstage, to wait until all of the other performances were over. Judging from the presenter's comments, and the praise that he got from the judges, it was a safe bet that he would be off to the battle rounds...

As soon as he'd returned Machoke, and gotten safely back in his wheelchair, Daniel rolled over to where Teiran was, with her Popplio.

"You think I'll make it to the battle rounds?" he enquired eagerly, getting out his seals and ball capsules.

"Defiantly!" Teiran said, as her eyes grew wider, and she threw her hands behind her back, leaning forward. "You were so amazing up there! I can't wait to try stuff like that when I perform in showcases!" Teiran said, revealing one of her dreams. "Was it fun up there? Were you enjoying yourself?" Teiran asked, excited as ever.

Dante had been sitting at a desk in the far corner of his room. It was his captains quarters, but it also doubled for a bedroom due to how large and spacious it was. He had been going over the letter the mysterious man had given him at the hotel earlier about the trials and z crystals when he heard someone enter.

He was relieved to hear that the boy didn't need any spare clothing. "Well thats good, none of my clothes would have fit you haha." Dante the reached under his bed trying to grab something. "Your aunt and uncle couldn't have been all that evil." Dante laughed. "If you ask me, there aren't any evil people in this world. If you really think about it there are only people with different opinions, people with different ideals, goals, plans, and dreams. Can you truly judge someone for mearly going after what they believe to be true." Dante said as he slid out a few suitcases from underneath his bed. "There they are, you should find sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, pretty much anything you need for a good nights rest, you will need it for what we have in store tomorrow." Dante said wiping the dust off and passing them to Blake. "If you head downstairs their should be another set that goes farther down to the sleeping area, its fairly crowded however so sleep where you please." Dante said patting the boy on his head. "Any questions lad?"

Daniel chuckled amicably, as he went over his seals. "Of course it was," he chuckled, "Being a coordinator's what I live for, after all!"

He eventually picked out a black heart seal, placing it carefully atop Mightyena's pokeball. It was customary for coordinators to put seals on their pokeballs, which made special effects appear, when they were sent out. This particular seal was exclusive to the Vitala region, where Daniel's uncle often went, and it caused a cloud of black hearts to be released when the pokemon inside the pokeball was sent out.

"So, you're a performer," he commented, "Just like my partner, Kemen. Why'd you choose showcases?"