• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake saw the Ludicolo use protect and in an instant everything was gone. "Where did they all go?" he asked in confusion. Next thing he knew Dante was congratulating him on fending off the Pokemon. "Oh um thanks Dante it was nothing really. Honestly to tell you the truth though Chimchar couldn't have taken much more." he admitted.

"Wait you have a Blaziken?" he asked in shocked. "I've only heard about them but they must be really strong." he said. "What do you think Chimchar, you want to learn from Blaziken?" he asked. The fire monkey jumped up and down excitedly and it's tail fire began to grow.

"Haha, glad to hear! I don't know where that guy went off to but since he left that note im assuming he wont leave you alone. He also seemed fairly fond of my Scizor here." He said glancing over to his steel covered bug Pokémon. "I'd rather not have to let you hold him off like that next time so I think i will let Zane stay out in order for him to keep the buffs he obtained from his Swords Dances." Dante said letting out a sigh. "We need to get to a Pokémon centre and get your Chimchar healed up, and Blaziken on my team along with a few others if we are to take on this menace." Dante said walking down the dark street to the Pokémon centre. "We shouldn't leave each others sides for now, this guy could be dangerous if he ends up getting the jump on one of us while we're alone." He said waving the kid and his Chimchar to follow suit.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake listened to Dante talk about the guy's interest in Scizor and the two trainers. "I don't understand what he wants from us. I didn't get to Alola too long ago and stuff is already going down. Who knows what he's out doing right now. Most likely causing more trouble and that would be bad. That's why I want to train with Chimchar and get strong and I'm sure he feels the same way." the boy stated, sharing a smile with his Pokemon. The boy followed Dante back to town to get to the Pokemon Center.

Roger walked back in his new disguise and saw them, the kid and the older teen. He sent out Bewear, "be gentle and nice, save energy for the contest." Bewear smiled, and walked forward. "Now, to wait."

Arriving at the destination, Dante saw a weird looking guy and his gigantic stuffed bear looming around. He gestured for his little companion to hurry up into the Pokémon centre. Dante walked over to the P.C in the corner of the Pokémon centre. "Make sure to get Chimchar healed, he will need it against my Blaziken......and possibly that stuffed animal...." Dante pulled out 3 Pokéballs from his bag and placed them in the P.C and it sucked them up. Dante placed his Blaziken which was nicknamed Roy into one of the balls and he removed 2 others as well. "So, unless you would like me to keep addressing you as "Kid" mind me asking your name?" He said attaching his newly acquired partners to his belt.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake was walking with Dante and noticed a super weird guy looming around with a giant stuffed bear that Blake had never seen before. The boy was gawking at it awkwardly, "Is that a Pokemon?" he asked just before Dante motioned him to hurry up. After that the boy just dropped the question and went inside to visit Nurse Joy. "Could you heal my Chimchar please?" he asked the nurse nicely. While Chimchar got taken to the back Blake sat and watched Dante exchange his Pokemon from the PC. "Oh my bad, my name is Blake." he said with a smile.

"Nice to meet ya Blake, but do heed this piece of advice." Dante said squatting down to the boys level of height. "Don't let your Pokémon anywhere near that bear, alright? Im not even stupid enough to let my Blaziken get near that thing." Dante said taking a seat. "The Pokémons name is Bewear, and if its name says anything you best beware or you most certainly are in for a scare. Those things accidently kill people by hugging them because they don't know their strength." He whispered to Blake. "If something does happen with that guy, let me take care of the Bewear and do not attempt to attack it with physical moves no matter what, that is exactly what its waiting for." Dante paused for a moment noticing he was doing most of the talking and thinking. "What do you think about all this?" He asked.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake's eyes opened wider and wider as Dante talked about the Pokemon known as Beware. "It's really that strong. Whoah." Blake said, utterly terrified of it's strength without even witnessing it first hand. Chimchar was placed back on the desk and Blake was about to go get him. All of a sudden these images began to flood his mind. "Dante won't even let his Blaziken near that thing because he knows it would get crushed. Chimchar is way smaller and if that Beware ever touched him he'd be..." the boy thought to himself with an expression of fear on his face. He snapped out of it when Dante asked him what he thought. "Oh well um me personally. I don't know much about Pokemon yet but that's why I'm gonna have someone great like you teach me." he said with a smile. He then got up from his seat and grabbed Chimchar off the desk. "Don't worry Chimchar I won't let that monster ever touch you."he said, hugging his Chimchar. "Alright Dante. When do we start?" he asked.

The Bewear walked in the Pokemon Center and smilled. He gestured for a hug, using Baby Doll Eyes to attract the attention of others.

Dante saw the fear in Blake's eyes while he was warning him about the Pokémon. "Remember that time i said i wouldn't let Blaziken near it..." Dante said. Zane had not been present during any of the interaction between Dante or Blake but had been in the far corner out of sight from anyone entering the Pokémon centre. "Well thats only because he doesn't have a body made of steel like my Scizor." Dante said as the Scizor had immediately landed a Bullet Punch directly on the Bewear that had still been powered up by the Swords Dances from before. With all that power behind that punch the Bewear was knocked back into the other wall. "Nows our chance! I've got back up waiting in other positions just in case things go bad. I've go a ship waiting in the docks, lets go." Dante said kicking the doors open. Zane continued to pummle the Bewear with repeated Bullet Punches and finished with an X -Scissor before moving back to Dantes side. "Thanks Zane, thats enough from you today i dont want to risk anything happening to you." He said calling back his Pokémon.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake looked to his right and saw the Beware enter the Pokemon Center. Blake gasped and immediately clutched Chimchar as if his life depended on it, which it kinda did. Then out of nowhere, the Scizor punched the Beware into a wall and continued to pummel him while Dante kicked the doors open and began to run. Blake followed right behind the other trainer as they made their way to the docks. He felt safe but there was definitely some chaos. Chimchar looked over Blake's shoulder as they ran away from Beware. The look of determination on Chimchar's face was visible to the young trainer and Blake didn't like it. "No Chimchar we can't fight that thing. You heard what Dante said he would crush you." he said. "I love you Chimchar and I can't risk anything happening to you." he said, clamping Chimchar harder to his chest and continuing to run for the docks.

"Alright you numbskulls." Roger said, "they must be heading for the docks. With eight of you, it will be an easy fight!" The Skull Grunts all stood there nodding, only doing this due to the money they will earn. "I gotta go get my Bewear, they ruined him pretty bad, so just corner those fools." They all grinned and rushed to the dock. Roger rushed to Pokemon Center after they left and healed his Bewear.

(@MegaZ you are getting a little over your head. First your Flabebe egg hatches, then you somehow have enough rare candy, hence the name, to evolve a Flabebe into a full grown Florges, and now you suddenly catch a Beware with one pokeball, and you didn't even hurt t?! That's kinda overpowering. And you used a one-liner. Obviously you didn't read the rules. Be more careful!)

Teiran quickly closed the door behind her, and said, "I'm not sure how much there is to do...there's a trial, and a bunch of trainers we could battle on the way there!" Teiran shrugged a little.

"Otherwise, I don't know." she said, looking down at Popplio.

Teiran kinda stood there, staring at the sand, as if there was something she had never thought about before. Who would she meet as she walked with Daniel all around Alola? Would she meet nice or mean trainers? Would she end up crushing on someone? All of these thoughts swerved in her head, before her Popplio sprayed water in her face, catching her out of her daydream.

"Hm... Well, I don't tend to battle in the traditional way, and my pokemon need to save energy for the contest," the boy responded, "But maybe the trials would be fun to do, even if I don't plan to challenge the champion. I could get some Z crystals, and use them in my contests!"

Daniel had seen Z moves on T.V, back at home in Unova. They were quite powerful in battle, and made for dramatic ends to long fights... But he had to wonder how they would look in a performance. If done correctly, they could, quite literally, bring the house down..l

Name: Fane
Personality: He has a very shy personality, almost never speaking to anyone.
Looks: He has short brown hair and a tan skin color with sweatpants and a red and black jacket.
Goals: Best fire-type trainer
Pokemon (So far): Litten, Charmeleon, and Fennekin
backstory: He was born in the Alola region and received Litten here. Although he had to move away and lived in Alola when he was very young. He Is striving to become the best fire trainer of his generation. He caught the other pokemon when he was only age 11 and treats them as his best friends. His mother got enough money and brought him to the Alola region for a trip, and to visit his father who decided to stay in the Alola region.

And If I had permission for a Fire Z-Ring that would be great.

(@FieryEmber you must go to the Discussion! it is in a link on the first post!)

"Okay! So... what about the beach, and we can do a trial later, hence you wanting to save your Pokemon's energy. I think it would be a great way to relax your Pokemon, but hey, that's my opinion." Teiran said, calmly, lifting her hands at the last part. Teiran completely changed her mind to the trial, now wanting to spend time by the beach at the shores. "I have a new bathing suit as well!" Teiran said, as she smiled, thinking of basking in the sun, and playing in the water with Popplio.

The boy leaned back in his wheelchair, enjoying the refreshing sea breeze. "Sounds like a great idea," he answered, "Alola's known for its beaches, especially on Melemele island."

Lopunny loosened her vest a little, as she awaited Daniel's orders. Pushing him on the sand was going to be a real pain, so she hoped that he had something else in mind...

To her delight, Daniel got out his Serperior, shakily walking over to the grass snake pokemon, bedore settling on his back. She folded up her master's wheelchair, and placed it inside a carrying case, before trundling after him with it.

Sprinting down the docks of Hau'oli city, Dante shouted out. "Hoist the anchor boys! Get ready to take our leave from this port!" Dantes crew aboard the ship started preparing to set sail for the open sea. They started by letting the sails down to catch wind, next they tied down the lose items in the brig and then began pulling up the anchor....... But it was stuck. "We're havin' some difficulty with the anchor cap'n!" One of the crew members said. "Well make it undifficult!" Dante shouted back. "Blake, get aboard the ship..." Dante said letting out his Blaziken. "This could get hairy, an you don't need to be apart of it." Dante said letting out two more Pokémon. One was a black frog with its tongue wrapped its face and neck, a shiny Greninja. The other was an owl with a bow, a Decidueye. The Greninja vanished under water while the Decidueye flew up into the crows nest of the ship inorder to get a birds eye view and obtain a sniping perch. The Blaziken remained by Dantes side. "Or stay, risk yourself and your Pokémon inorder to get some early training done." Dante laughed. "This guys joke anyway, i clearly have the advantage in this spot and he would be a fool to attempt approaching us here. If you decide to stay don't do anything stupid." Dante said with a light chuckle in hopes to lighten the mode for Blake. Things were certainly getting out of hand fast but nothing he shouldn't be able to handle.

"I'll be right with you!" Teiran said to Daniel.

Then she ran to the port, Popplio tagging behind her, and the little outhouse besides it. "So disgusting..." Teiran said, as she slowly opened the door to the outhouse, and creeped inside on her tip-toes, leaving Popplio outside.

Teiran, living in a rich family and house, was not used to outhouses, for she found them disgusting, and very enclosed. She quickly got into her bathing suit, witch was a mix of green and blue. It had spaghetti straps, and was of the bikini type, that showed your belly button. Teiran dashed out of the outhouse, as quick as possible, carrying her bag. She shuddered, and looked at Popplio, looking at some commotion. It seemed Teiran had walked into the middle of...well, she didn't even know! It seemed the boy from before, Dante, and another boy she hadn't met before. "What is up with Alola an boys?" Teiran said, noticing she hadn't met a single girl, besides Nurse Joy in Alola.

Oblivious to the scene by the port, Serperior slithered down towards the waves, securing Daniel a relatively quiet spot. As was to be expected of a region famed for its beaches, the sand was fine and soft, and the water was calm, with waves that only just lapped the beach.

Daniel lay out a towel and lay on his back, getting his pokeballs out of his bag, before releasing the rest of his team. Plusle, a Mightyena, a shiny Honchkrow, and his Machoke, joined Serperior and Lopunny on the sand.

Zara ran to the beach, toting a blue beach bag, her entire team out with her. Ashley, her Quilava, June, her Glaceon, and Zap, her Alolan Raichu, were right by her side. Zap actually floated ahead a little bit. Zara still couldn't get over how awesome it was that Raichu in Alola looked different than Raichu anywhere else. She didn't notice that there was a leaf on the ground as she was running, however, and slipped. The Trainer barely missed hitting her partners as she fell with a piff onto the soft sand. The fall still made her a little dizzy, however. She shook her head. "That was unexpected," the girl laughed. She headed towards an outhouse that another girl had seemingly just abandoned. "Okay guys, wait out here for me. 'Kay?" Zara said, and went in. She changed out of her pink outfit quickly and into a pink, yellow, and blue striped one-piece bathing suit. Then she crammed her clothes into the bag and headed out. The sand was warm on her feet, but a Pokemon was missing. Zara caught sight of Zap heading after a blond haired Trainer with a Popplio. She sighed and took off after, but the sand limited her speed and caused her to trip multiple times. Ashley and June hurried alongside her. "Zap!" Zara called. "I told you to wait for me!" And with that, she tripped and got a faceful of sand.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake was doing his best to keep up with Dante as they ran for the boat. He turned behind him and looked only to find out that there were several people in skull uniforms chasing after them. Chimchar began to shout and growl hoping that they would keep away from his trainer. "Don't worry Chimchar, Dante will keep us safe." he said reassuringly.

Then worst came to worst and the anchor was having some issues. All of a sudden Dante had brought out Blaziken and a black frog and an owl in a feather cloak. "Whoah, those are all his Pokemon." he said in awe as they took their positions. Chimchar gave Blake a determined look before looking back at Blaziken. Blake smiled and set Chimchar down on the ground. "I get it buddy you want to go help Blaziken." he said. "Well then I'll be right here with you all the way." he said with a smile.

"Alright Chimchar get ready to use Scratch." he shouted. The fire Pokemon responded by pumping more fuel into it's tail fire causing it to grow. He then grew energized white claws and began to perform Fury swipes on the air in front of him. "Whoah, what move is that?" he asked in shock.

"Since he is furiously swiping in front of him, it has to be Fury Swipes. Just as a guess." Dante laughed. Some of the skull grunts hesitated to approach Dante but four decided to test their luck and kept moving forward with their Pokémon. One had an Alolan Muk beside him, the next had a Misdrevus, the other one had a Mightyena, and the last had a Conkeldurr. Dante stood and watched as the grunts got closer. "Im glad you seem so interested in learning from my Blaziken, Chimchar. Take this opportunity to prove to him you are worth his time to even consider training. I want you guys to take care of the Mightyena seeing as its the only Pokémon left to fight against us."

As Dante was saying this his Pokémon made there moves. Decidueye had landed a Spirit Shackle on the Misdrevus and it was locked down in place while the next Spirit Shackle finished it off. Greninja had been clinging to the side of the docks waiting for its time to strike while Blaziken used a High Jump Kick on the Alolan Muk, but it wasn't down and thats when Greninja sprang out to attack it with its Water Shuriken in order to get the job done. After hitting the Alolan Muk with a High Jump Kick, Blaziken sprang off of it extremely high into the air. Not long after it came crashing down on top of the Conkeldurr with a Brave Bird.

"Anytime now, its getting closer." Dante said gesturing for his Pokémon to not interfere. Blaziken watched the little fire monkey closely after it recovered from its Brave Bird.

Guzma stood beside Blake, assuming he was going to be noticed. Without even a warning, he pointed his finger, and Ezra's now lycanroc body hopped into battle. His eyes were a dark shade of grey, it wasn't Ezra.. Guzma snapped his fingers at Blake, trying to get his attention.

Teiran noticed the girl behind her, an Alola Raichu as well as a Quiliva and Glacion. "Look there! The commotion. It seems a boy with a Chimchar, and another boy with some mighty strong Pokémon, fighting some Team Skull grunts. My brothers told me about them." Teiran said to the girl, not even giving a name. She wanted to get Daniel, but she was afraid he would get hurt, or his Pokémon would run out of energy, as said before by him. Nonetheless, she decided to ask anyways. "You think you can help them out on your own?" She asked. Without even waiting for an answer, she rudely ran away to get her friend. "The names Teiran! I'll be right back!" She said, as she ran back to the beach.

Teiran, panting as she got back to the beach, said, "Daniel! Those people...they need....help!" Out of breath, she fell to her knees. She was okay, just not used to running that much, considering she's been an indoors person.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Fury Swipes...?" Blake said questioningly to himself as he watched his Chimchar's blazing tail fire begin to grow. The Pokemon and trainer shared a smile of determination as they turned their attention toward Mightyena who was coming at them with a Crunch attack. "Chimchar it's time to prove yourself to Blaziken. Jump up and then use Fury Swipes!" the boy shouted. The hound Pokemon came at Chimchar and attempted the bite but the fire type was too fast. He hopped into the air and created energized white claws on his fists. Chimchar landed on Mightyena's back and began slashing at it violently.

"Use Poison Fang Mightyena!" the skull grunt commanded.

"Here it comes Chimchar get ready." he said. Chimchar once again prepared a Fury Swipes attack. Blake waited for the moment that Mightyena stretched it's mouth open to perform the bite. "Now Chimchar! Pry it's mouth open!" he yelled. The monkey obeyed and grabbed the top and bottom of the hound Pokemon's mouth with it's claws and held it open. "Now Flamethrower!" he yelled. Chimchar shot a stream of fire straight into the Mightyena's face. The team skull Pokemon slid back and tried to shake off the flames. "Finish it with Fury Swipes!" Blake yelled as his Pokemon jumped through the flames and clawed at Mightyena's face causing it to faint.

Zara got up, shaking sand out of her blond hair. Zap floated up to her. "Rai Rai Chu," it said, rubbing the back of its head. Zara looked to the commotion that Teiran had mentioned. Sure enough, some people in weird black and white outfits seemed to be battling some other people. June flicked some water at Ashley, causing the Fire Type to flare its flames up. Zara got between the quarreling Pokemon.
"You two..." she sighed. Ashley put out its flames and marched over to a spot it found suitable farther away from the water. It curled up into a ball and began to doze. Zara looked back to her other two Pokemon. Zap seemed eager to get into the water, and June seemed to share the same interest.

Dante observed how Blake and his Chimchar battled. "Hmm, very animalistic and savage, not a hint of finesse or style. But still an excellent job nonetheless. Now are the others willing to test there luck or will they be wiser than their friends?" Dante pondered referring to the other four grunts at the end of the dock. Blaziken didn't do anything to recognize the Chimchar other than a slight nod for a jib well done.

"Cap'n! I think shes comin'!" The crew member yelled down addressing the matter with the anchor.

"Well its about time." Dante said under his breath. He recalled his Greninja and Decidueye for the moment as the anchor was raised out of the water. "We should be taking our leave now Blake, before anyone else shows up. The last thing we need is more trouble." Dante said turning around to see who appeared to be the one and only Guzma right behind Blake with the Lycanroc from before. "Oh good job Dante, ya just had to open your big mouth and jinx it didn't you" he said with a gigantic sigh. "When is this all just going to end!" He said with his Blaziken ready to strike down the Lycanroc if it even breathes in Blakes direction.

Last edited:
Teiran quickly got to her feet, as she regained composure. "You want to help me with them?" She asked expectantly, hoping that she wouldn't miss anything important as she was here. It was a tad bit weird, battling in a bathing suit, but whatever.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Blake hadn't even noticed the Lycanroc standing right behind him because he was too busy celebrating with Chimchar who was happy that Blaziken at least acknowledged him with a nod. "We did it buddy!" he shouted happily. He then heard that the anchor was coming up and that the boat was ready to go. He slowly turned around and saw the Pokemon from earlier and another man standing next to him. "Oh crap.." he said slowly.

(The struggles of RPing with people in different time zones... :()

"Hm?" Daniel got up carefully, to ensure that he wouldn't throw his back out, "You mean, that commotion by the harbour? Sure, just give me a minute."

He left Machoke in charge of guarding his spot, along with his belongings, while he decided on a mode of transport... He thought that he would need Serperior in battle, so riding him wasn't really an option, and he couldn't use his wheelchair on the sand...

"Honchkrow, c'mere," Daniel ordered, "I need you to carry me over to the port."

The shiny crowed affirmatively, though he was a little bit disappointed at the fact that he had to skip some time that he could be spending relaxing. He flew over to Daniel, settling so that the boy could climb onto his back, before taking off with him, as Serperior followed.

"Nah, those kids are scary strong. I'd rather not put my Pokémon through that kind of a beating." One of the grunts said. Another grunt looked over to the beach and saw a kid riding a crow in the sky, and multiple others running over through the sand. "But those kids should be easy pickings." The grunt said getting the attention of the other three beside him. They all began to plan their approach.

Dante saw the other kids that were on there way but continued to focus on the situation at hand, he couldn't risk taking his eyes off of the Lycanroc. Those kids would have to take care of themselves because he had bigger fish to fry. "Blake, are you okay?" He asked trying to stall the situation as long as possible while he gave a signal for his crew to set sail without being noticed. "Don't make this harder on yourself pal, if you're smart you would just walk away before my Blaziken kicks your teeth in." Dante said with a smile on his face.

Teiran rushed over with Daniel, to see that some grunts were on to them, as well as Zara. "You better back off, before I put my Popplio to work!" Teiran said, trying to be a threat.

"A whittle poppwio! So scared!" A grunt said, in a baby-like voice.

"You'll regret that!" Teiran said, as she looked to Popplio.

"Water gun, Popplio!" She said, expectantly.

Popplio jumped off the ground, landed on its tail, and sprayed one of the grunts, head to toe. "Nice one, Popplio!" Teiran shouted.

Then all the grunt sent out a Pokémon. One sent out a Yungoose, another sent out a Pikepek, and the last sent out a rockruff. "Piece of cake." Teiran said, as she went for the one with the Rockruff.

"Take care of the others, you two!" She said to Zara and Daniel. "And you two! We'll help you out in a little bit!" She said to Blake and Dante.

Zara nodded. "Zap, let's take the Pikipek!" she shouted. The Grunt gave a smug look. He was about to say something before Zara shot him a deadly serious glare. "Shut it, bonehead," she said. "Thunderbolt!" Zara shouted. Zap sent a bright yellow bolt of lightning at the Flying Type Pokemon. The powerful attack KO'd the small bird Pokemon. Zap did a victory loop-de-loop in the air while Glace growled at the Grunt, not knowing if he had another Pokemon up his sleeve or not.

Daniel decided to take the yungoos, giving his commands from high above the beach atop his Honchkrow's back.

"Serperior, use petal dance!" he ordered, "And Honchkrow, use dark pulse!"

"Two against one?! That's not fair!" the grunt complained, "Yungoos, use bite!"

The tiny ferret pokemon attempted to obey the order, but he was soon swept up in a flurry of pink flower petals, and then blown back by an ominous blast of purplish rings. The grunt returned his fainted pokemon, and then immediately ran away.

"What a pathetic thug," Daniel commented, as Honchkrow landed gracefully back on the sand.

"Alright, water gun!" Teiran said to Popplio, as he hit the Rockruff with a giant water gun.

The move, being super effective, made the Rockruff faint. "Yo, these dudes, are crazy strong bra!" Said one of the thugs.

"Or your just crazy weak. But thanks for the compliment." Teiran said, smirking. With the trainers winning, the thugs ran away, like the last.

"Let us in the ship!" Teiran said, as she picked up Popplio, and dashed onto the dock. "We wanna help out too, you know!" She said, getting mad, and trying to climb up on the boat.

Zara rushed after Teiran, her team following. Zap used Psychic on Teiran, helping her up onto the vessel. It did the same for Zara, June, and Ashley as well, then levitated up to join them. "Thanks, Zap!" Zara praised her Electric Type pal. Then she turned to Teiran. "Well, that was definitely not what I had planned for the day!" she laughed. "I'm Zara, and these are my partners, Zap," the Raichu waved, "June," June gave a friendly yip in greeting, "and Ashley." Ashley flared up the fire on its back.

"Nice. I'm Teiran, and this is my partner, Popplio. You also might want to help my friend, Daniel, down there, unless he flies up on Honcrow." Terain said, as she pointed to Daniel. Then she set her attention straight on Ezra, thinking he was a Pokémon, as so he looked. Teiran really wanted to catch him, but considering that Guzma was behind him, it looked like he belonged to Team Skull. "Guzma, your so dead! My brothers told me about you!" Teiran shouted in his face. "I know them...Jacob, Gabe, Carter, and Luke, are they? Annoying little pests..." Guzma said, glaring at Teiran.

Roger cried as he saw what happened to his Bewear. "It's okay buddy...." He put Bewear after it was healed with his other Pokemon in the PC besides Houndoom. "Houndoom, we got some training to do." He walked out of the Pokemon Center with Houndoom and walked into the darkness of Hau'Oli city.

Zara had absolutely no idea who this 'Guzma' character was, but she could tell that Teiran certainly didn't like him. "So...can someone tell me what's going on here?" she asked, clearly confused. "Because I have no idea." June growled at the white-haired stranger. He seemed hostile, and the Glaceon wouldn't let him harm its Trainer or her friend. Ashley flared up as well, though this time it wasn't meant as a friendly greeting. Even Zap's cheeks crackled with angry electricity.