• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Duke gave a sheepish grin.

"S-sorry, but we tend to go pretty fast baring certain exceptions. No time to waste I say!" Duke said with a little pride, though he was of course aware that Akio seemed a bit shocked from the high speed flight.

"It's cool." Akio agreed as his breath returned. He turned to Marowak and noticed he had fell unconscious. "Does he need the Pokémon center or a status item?" Akio questioned looking at his friend in a coma. He picked up Marowak and returned him to his Pokéball. "Rest till we find an awakening or something" He told his sleeping buddy.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier laughed. "Maybe Salamence and Charizard should have a race to see who is faster. That'll be fun for you, won't it?" He asked Salamence. The dragon nodded and fired a Dragon Pulse at a tree.

Nova looked at Akio. "Can we have a battle sometime, Akio?" She asked. Espeon nodded and fired a weak Shadow Ball at him.

Duke turned to Glacier with a grin.

"A race does sound fun, right buddy?" Duke asked Charizard, who gave a competitive smirk to Salamance and fired a small stream of his Flamethrower in the air to signify it would accept that challenge whenever.

"I suppose we should try to find Teiran first, make sure we're all together." Duke added, putting the request on hold till the group was together.

"Don't worry Duke. You guys do your thing I'll sit here and wait for her..." Akio told them sitting down. "A battle sound good sometime." Akio laughed and said one last thing. "Before you go...let me know if you found an awakening in there." Akio said as he looked at the forest.

Daymon came in last, as he and Skarmory wanted to spectate everyone's arrival. "Hey. You said it. I love flying, but Skarmory is pretty hard to sit on." He said, scratching the back of his head. "This is what I call a ruins! It's got a opening.... But I don't think the kahuna is here." He said.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier turned to face Teiran and Brionne. "So...her 'majesty' finally arrived, the group is all back together." He said jokingly, grinning. Salamence turned as well and looked at the Brionne, then growled.

Nova jumped back, a little scared and nervous about the Salamence. Espeon stayed close to her side, ready to defend.

"Excuse me, I was here before you. I did get a head-start, but still. You're the one who finally arrived." Teiran said jokingly, giving a determined smile to Glacier.

Brionne nodded, for of course Brionne belonged to Teiran. Brionne would stick up for anything Teiran did.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier chuckled under his breath. "If you say so...I wonder, though. I know there's a league here but I'm curious about who the other Island Trial-Goers will be once we arrive at the Pokemon League. We'll see each other in the finals, right Teiran?" He asked, petting Salamence to get him to calm down.

"Boy, I hope so!" Teiran said, pumping a fist, before crossing her arms. "I'll be a much greater battler by then!" she said, giving a rivalry wink to Glacier.

Then she turned to Brionne, picking up her partner and putting him on her shoulder.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier nodded, agreeing and Salamence roared in agreement. "Okay..I get it. You want to battle Teiran in the Pokemon League. The whole team does." Glacier said, patting the dragon's head. Salamence, Garchomp, Zoroark, Dartrix, Metagross, just room for one more. He thought grimly.

Duke smiled as he walked up to Glacier and Teiran.

"That's some fine competitive spirit. I'm certain the both of you will do well." Duke said, before he let out a big grin and revealed his own Island Challenge Amulet which showed he had completed the trials on both Melemele & Akala Island.

"Be sure to give it your all dear friends. You'll need it." Duke said with a chuckle as he had been rather casual with this sudden revelation he was also competing in the Island Challenge to enter the Alola League.

Teiran's eyes lit up in awe, as she stared at his amulet. She shook herself out of it, and gave Duke a determined smile.

"You'll see who overcomes who!" Teiran smiled, giving the most determined toothy grin she could muster.

Duke grinned at this.

"That's the spirit! No matter who stands in your way, have the belief that you can overcome them. Though if we do meet in battle, I don't intend to hold back. And neither should you." Duke said, showing his own competitive drive while also impressed with Teiran's spirit.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier and Salamence both growled until Glacier started laughing. "Okay, Duke. We'll be waiting for you." He said, grinning. Salamence growled slightly and was about to roar.

Nova looked at the rivals of the Pokemon League. She giggled slightly and looked at Espeon. "We've come a long way..and now we're going to achieve victory. Its starting here in Alola." She proclaimed.

Duke's Charizard would glance over at Salamence and had a smirk on its face as Duke shot Glacier the same grin he did Teiran.

"And I will look forward to it." Duke said with similar competitive fire before Rockruff released itself from its Pokeball. No, it wasn't fueled by love this time as it shot a glare at the Salamence, showing the Dragon type it was not afraid.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Glacier looked at Duke's Rockruff and grinned at him. "I'm no fortune teller...but I think Rockruff here will evolve soon." He explained.

Duke grinned as he crouched down and patted Rockruff on the head.

"Perhaps, I've had him ever since I first arrived in Alola so we are close. However, Rockruff has always had this strong sense of pride. Which is why he demands I use my more experienced Pokemon to spar with him often. Even if we both know he also benefits from fighting Pokemon at its experience level. Rockruff is quite fearless." Duke admitted as Rockruff never broke its gaze from Salamence.

Akio even if Teiran had finally come still sat down staring at the forest with slight tears in his eyes..."Marowak...please wake up." Akio shook the Pokéball again and again and then stood up. "I'm going to the nearest Pokémon center guys." Akio told all of them as he walked off.

"Huh? Oh, okay. Meet us back here." Teiran said, as she waved a goodbye to Akio.

She then turned back to her rivals.

"We harness great power..." she said, her head facing the ground in a calm manner. Then her head perked up, a face as determined as ever. "But one of us shall rise to the top! And that'll be me!" she said, challenging the other two in a competitive way.

SaiyanDakon

"Or me!" Glacier responded, crossing his arms. He ruffled through his hair and grinned at Teiran. Salamence looked up and flew for a while.

"Or it could be me!" Nova replied, giving everyone a determined expression. I'll achieve the Z-Ring! I'll go through the Island Challanges and arrive at the Pokemon League! She thought determinedly. Espeon agreed with Nova.

Duke would smirk as he would extend his own fist to join in the fist bump, curious if Glacier and Nova would join in as well. Duke knew they would be powerful opponents, but that only made it more fun.

Daniel and Kemen weren't sure of what to say, simce they weren't competing for the same thing.

"Um...I don't know if it would be fair for us to root for any of you, since you're all my friends," he said sheepishly, "But...Good luck, I guess?"

Teiran chuckled, and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"Oh, yeah." she said.

Then she looked up at they sky. It was getting orange, so Teiran sat down and reached into her backpack pulling out some ham, lettuce, and cheese sandwiches.

"Anyone want supper?" she asked, as she unwrapped one for herself and Brionne.

"Sounds good to me," Kemen concurred, "I haven't eaten in two hours, and I'm starving!"

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Geez, Kemen," he began, "If you weren't a dancing pokemon performer, you'd be the size of a house! Where do you put all of that food?"

Duke grinned at he would sit down next to Teiran and Brionne.

"That sounds wonderful, thank you Teiran." Duke said as he would grab one of the lettuce sandwitches and began to eat it. Duke would then grin as he pulled out his Pokeballs.

"Come out everyone!" Duke said as he released his Aipom, Gyarados, Donphan and Fomantis to join himself along with his Charizard and Rockruff as Duke reached into his bag and began to pull out some Poke Treats to share with them.

Naturally, Rockruff had inched his way closer to Fomantis, and she seemed naturally oblivious to this.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier and Nova realized their stomachs growled slightly. "Yeah...we could eat." They admitted together. Espeon looked up at the flying Salamence and was astonished about how well it could fly freely.

Teiran passed out the sandwiches, and broke hers in half, giving the bigger piece to Brionne, as she began to munch on her own. In about a minute, the sandwich was gone, and Teiran grabbed a half empty bottled water, and began drinking it, offering some to Brionne, who didn't accept it, and blew a bubble from his nose, swallowing it. Teiran shuddered. It was kind of gross to her, but nothing Teiran couldn't manage to deal with.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier took the sandwich hungrily and began eating immediately while Nova ate it more carefully, savoring it. Then, Dartrix appeared out of the Pokeball and looked around. The Grass type then started fixing his 'messy' hair.

Kemen went straight for a sandwich, nibbling delicately at it, despite his appetite. As the son of two important businessmen, he couldn't afford to let his manners slip. It'd be bad for his image, or so his manager said.

Daniel meanwhile, snarfed his in two bites, passing the remainder to Kemen.

Duke also chowed down his sandwich as the rest of his team enjoyed their Poke Treats. Fomantis clapped at Brionne formed a bubbled. She thought it was impressive, as Rockruff too note and tried to form a bubble himself, though to no avail.

Charizard chuckled at this, which caused Rockruff to glare at the Fire type.

Teiran giggled at Rockruff while drinking her water, causing it to squirt out her nose. She quickly stood up, and started laughing like crazy, cooling off the stinging in her nose with her hands, by flapping them like a fan.

"You alright there Teiran?" Duke asked, taking note she found Rockruff's antics amusing but still felt the need to make sure his friend was able to breath.

Rockruff, in turn, stuck its tongue out at Charizard who simply rolled his eyes and went back to enjoying his treats.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier looked up at the sky, watching Salamence fly. "I wonder...could that work?" He asked himself. In his mind, he saw Zoroark on Salamence's back and both of them unleashing their Flamethrower attacks.

"Um, Teiran? You might wanna wipe your nose," Daniel suggested sheepishly, glancing up at Kemen, who had received a call from his manager. He spoke to her in Basque, seemingly deep in discussion.

Teiran still laughing, wiped her mouth and nose on her shirt, and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Teiran said, as she began to calm down.

Brionne, blew another bubble on her nose, and slowly flopped over to Rockruff, gently setting the bubble on his nose, to make him happier