• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Daymon came into the hospital with a Comfey. "Use Sweeet Scent to calm everyone down." He said. The Comfey sent out a sweet aroma. Daymon sat down and slumped down, his face showing calmness. Marshtomp did the same.

"Hey!" He said, seeing somebody he didn't know. "I'm Daymon. You must be... Daniel!" He said. Comfey smiled and put a floral ring around Daymon's neck. "Thanks!" He said, smiling at his first-caught Alola Pokmon.
A little bit before...
"Okay... Where is a good soothing Pokemon..." Said Daymon, entering a Cemetery. Then, he saw a flower Pokemon putting flowers on a grave. "Hmm... I heard of these. They're.... Comfey!" He said, running up to it. "Hey, want to come along with me?" He asked. The Comfey nodded, and looked happy going into the Poke'Ball.

"Well, that was kinda strange," Daniel commented, "Anyway, let's move. Those trials, showcases, and contests won't wait for us."

Kemen, meanwhile, only thought it polite to introduce himself. "I'm Kemen, Daniel's boyfriend," he said cordially.

"Nice to meet ya!" Said Daymon. Comfey flew around, throwing flowers everywhere. "And you're right. I still need to pass the Akala Grand Trial. I've already completed the grand trial of Melemele, and all the normal trials of Akala. Too bad I don't have a Z-Ring to use the crystals." Daymon said, frowning.

Duke gave a nod as he would follow Teiran towards the door; now that Daniel seemed okay, they could proceed with their journey.

Hopefully, our fortunes change for the road ahead...

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier laughed a little and grabbed a Luxury Ball. "Ula'Ula Island! Here we come" He said, shouting but in a low voice.

Nova shook her head and laughed too. "Come on....I want to try the Island Challenge too." She replied.

"Hold up! I still have to beat the Kahuna. I think..." Teiran said, as she tried to remember wether she had battled Olivia or not.

(Oh my goodness, I forgot her name...what's the rock type lady from Akala????? And did I battle her? ((Yeah, I know, I'm lazy)))

SaiyanDakon

((The Kahuna is Olivia and she uses Rock Types. If you battled her..I'm not sure))

Glacier grinned. "Sorry about that. I'm just now so pumped to be in the trials. Totem Pokemon...Island Kahunas...the scenery..even that idiotic Team Skull...its what's great about Alola. I'm glad I'm here...right beside my friends and my sister." He said.

Nova smiled at her brother. "Thanks...but I'll beat you one day.." She proclaimed, "That's a promise."

"It's okay. We're all pumped! And let's not forget, your standing in the presence of the future Alolan Champion!" Teiran bragged jokingly, giving a sheepish smile, her eyebrows furrowed.

Then she became serious.

"I've had the best time with you guys. No joke. And I'm only half way through my Alolan Journey!" Teiran exclaimed, as Brionne started to wake up.

Duke smiled at that.

"That's the confidence I like to hear. Keep those spirits up and there is nothing you cannot do." Duke encouraged, happy to see that Teiran had the belief she could make that goal a reality.

Teiran was happy to hear that, hoping what he said could help her even more. Brionne was now fully awake, and had crawled out of Teiran's arms, now on her head, messing with her ponytail.

SaiyanDakon

"I'll become the champion of Alola! If not...then my home regions are next. Just you wait, Teiran...I'll become stronger...you do the same." Glacier said, his grin going wider. The Luxury Ball Glacier was holding opened without his command and Zoroark appeared beside him.

Nova nodded and held Espeon. "We had the best time here...even though we haven't been here long.." She said.

Duke grinned at this.

"Ah, this is the competitive fire I love to see. It's a thing of beauty." Duke said with a smile before his Fomantis let itself out. Aparently she wanted to get some fresh air as she went over to Brionne. Not a second later Rockruff has also let itself out and would tail Fomantis. Duke let out a sigh as he shook his head; an amused grin on his face.

Speaking of beauty, seems a certain beauty caught your attention again Rockruff...

"The ruins of life... Said to be the closest you'll get to the Island Gaurdian." Daymon said, thinking. "Yeah. We should just start heading there. I stocked up on stuff in Konikoni." He said, smiling. "Comfey!"(whoooo!!) squealed Comfey.

"Sounds like we have a plan." Duke said with an eager grin, during this Fomantis tried to play with Brionne and Rockruff watched on with a small, but noticeable blush.

Gotta work up confidence buddy, don't worry. I don't know about that mushy love stuff, but I have friends who might be able to help.

"Then that's it. Let's go to the Ruins Of Life!" He said, sending out Skarmory. "Come on, let's fly!" He said, getting on him. "Well, are you coming?" He said, as his Skarmory rose from the ground.

Duke would turn to Daniel and Kemen.

"Would you like me to set up Charizard for you to ride on once more?" Duke offered, having referenced back to the last time he had used his partner to give Daniel a lift.

"I see..." Duke said before he turned to Teiran.

"Do you need a ride with someone, or are you good." Duke asked, wanting to make sure all his friends were able to fly so he would see that everybody would be accounted for.

"I'm good over here. Akio or Terian could ride with me. You can easily carry two, right?" He asked Skarmory. It nodded, and flew back down.

"So yeah, if you two don't have flying Pokemon..." He said to Akio and Terian. "One of you can ride on Charizard and one could Ride Skarmory." He said, nodding.

SaiyanDakon

"Nova and I can ride on Salamence, so that takes care of us." Glacier said, grinning.

Nova looked up at Glacier and smiled. "If only I completed an Island Trial...then I could use Z-Moves...but I can't since I don't have a Z-Ring." She said sheepishly.

"I'm gonna jog there, y'know, get some exercise in. But I'll meet you there!" Teiran said.

She walked to the doors of the Pokemon Center, and when she had passed the glass doors, she grabbed Brionne from her head in her arms, and waved to the group, before dashing off in the direction of the ruins.

Duke gave a nod at this as he called out his own Charizard and got on its back, he would then turn to Akio.

"Are you good as well, or do you need a ride?" Duke asked Akio, wanting all his friends to be accounted for before he would take off.

"I'll take a ride there thanks, Duke." He then nodded at Duke. Akio turned to Teiran and rubbed the back of his head. "See you in a bit..." He then lunged in to kiss her cheek.

Last edited:
Skarmory's wings spread out. "Let's fly." He said, giving the O.K thumbs up. Skarmory flew up a few feet, waiting for the others to rise. "Heh. I'm never going to let this go." He said, smiling at the small kiss. "Hahaha.... I'm so evil." He said, sighing, and then frowning.

After a couple hours of scenery, and lush jungles and patches of grass, Teiran made it to the ruins. She gently touched her cheek, where Akio had kissed her, and gave a small smile, her eyebrows pointing downward, in a sad sort of emotion, even though she wasn't sad. She grew a small blush, then hugged Brionne, and kissed the top of his head.

"He's everything I've dreamed of in a guy..." she said, as she sat on the dusty ground.

"Alright, let's go buddy." Duke said as Charizard would lift off the ground as it flapped its wings.

"Make sure to hold on tight." Duke advised to Akio as he prepared to leave with the others.

"Well then ready to go Duke, Charizard?" Akio asked with a grin on his face Marowak had never been Pokémon flying, however Akio had once rode a Pidgeot when he was younger. Akio hopped on and kept a firm grip on the charizard. "To victory!" Akio roared with determination in his eyes. He was also a little nervous.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier threw the Ultra Ball out and appeared Salamence. The dragon type landed in front of the two siblings and roared at them. "Calm down..okay? We're going for a little ride to Konikoni town, is all." He said. Glacier climbed on top of Salamence's back and grabbed Nova's hand so she can climb on too, holding Espeon gently with her other hand.

Daniel and Kemen flew in tandem with one another, Kemen landing at the ruins just before Daniel, before setting up his wheelchair for him.

Daniel jumped from Honchkrow's back, beaming him back in his pokeball, as he landed in his chair.

Duke would fly and arrive at the ruins shortly after Kemen and Daniel did, hoping off his Charizard as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a treat.

"Good job buddy." Duke praised as Charizard accepted the treat and clearly enjoyed it.

SaiyanDakon

Salamence roared with joy and took off after the rest of the group. Glacier had to hold onto the dragon's neck in order to not fall off. Nova did the same likewise while still holding Espeon. Salamence landed near the ruins and close to the others. "Been a while since I've been here...good ol' Ruins of Life." Glacier muttered, hopping off of Salamence's back. Nova had Espeon use Psychic to lift them off.

Akio was shocked by the ride on the Charizard and jumped off out of breath wheezing. "Why...was...that...so...fast?" Akio asked breathing constantly. "I'll jog with Teiran next time." He said dropping to the floor making sure he was still alive. "Thanks though." Akio said to Duke with gratitude but also a little shock.