• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Rockruff smiled at this and began to balance the bubble on his nose, which Fomantis clapped at as encouragement. Rockruff had a visible blush on his face as he continued to try and balance the ball on his nose and even began to try and bounce it up and down.

Brionne smiled, and clapped along. Teiran then noticed something about Brionne. It was all in her eyelashes.

"Hold up..." Teiran said, as she plopped herself to the ground.

She took Brionne in her hands and held her up, until they were looking into each others eyes.

"Brionne's a female!" Teiran said, in shock.

But the shock faded, as she heard Kemen speaking.

"Sweet! Daniel's got an even better chance of winning!" Teiran said, with a sheepish smile.

Kemen held his hands up. "I'll have to judge fairly, but, I suppose I could put in a good word for him, since the papers in Nita, aren't aware that I'm seeing a coordinator"~

Daniel, meanwhile, was pretty surprised at the revelation had by Teiran. "Huh? I thought your Brionne was a guy?!"

"So did I." Teiran said, as she continued to look into Brionne's eyes.

But then she hugged the Pokemon close.

"But I still love her of course." Teiran said, as she held up Brionne again.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier looked up at the sky still. "Wonder what kind of Flying Types are up there..." He muttered but Glacier kept his mind on getting to the Pokemon League with strong Pokemon by his side. Nova started playing with Espeon after she finished her sandwich.

Akio finally made it to the pokémon center to turn in his hurt Pokémon, "He fainted on a charizard ride." Akio told the nurse as he went to the mart to buy some awakenings just incase this happened again.

"That's a fine attitude to have." Duke said with a smile to Teiran as the bubble Rockruff had been bouncing popped which disappointed the rock type, however Fomantis smile lifted its spirits as Fomantis had enjoyed the display while it lasted.

"Thanks!" said Teiran, as she gave him a sheepish smile.

Brionne flopped over to Rockruff again, and clapped, happy that the bubble had lasted the while. Then Teiran looked at the oath Akio had taken, wondering when he'd come back.

Akio heard a ring from the counter and saw that Marowak was alive and well. "What would I do without you pal." Akio smiled as he picked up Marowak and set off. "Were going to a temple!" Akio told his partner as he went the way he came.

Duke also glanced over at where Teiran was staring, as he could guess she was wondering when Akio was gonna come back. Rockruff meanwhile smiled as Brionne clapped for him.

"Ruff. Rockruff." (Thanks for sharing the bubble. That was fun). Rockruff said to Brionne, showing his gratitude.

Akio made it to the temple and walked over to his friends. "Remind me never to go on Charizard again." Akio requested as Marowak nodded. Marowak waddled over to the two Pokémon and asked. "Marowak?" (What are you doing?)

SaiyanDakon

"Would you care to ride on Salamence or Unfezant, Akio?" Glacier asked. Since Charizard was Duke's Pokemon but it was fast, Glacier thought Akio didn't want another replay of what just happened.

"I'll jog with Teiran next time." Akio muttered as he picked up Marowak. "What are we looking for today?" Akio asked in a hurry to find out what secret item was hidden or maybe a even a Pokémon. Who knew.

Brionne nodded.

"No problem!" she said in Pokemon speak.

Teiran stood up, and smiled.

"Finally back, I see?" she said to Akio, as she dusted off her shirt. "So, what is it we're here for exactly?"

"I believe that we came here in search of the trial captain?" Daniel began, "But it seems that we've stayed to hang about and chat."

Kemen grumbled quietly, as he picked up his phone again. "Well, here's my manager again..."

Duke glanced over at Kemen as he went to go speak to his manager, honestly the amount of time he had to dedicate to business calls and what not could not have been easy. Still, Duke reminded himself that with important positions came responsibility.

"Well then, anyone know the best way to find this trial captain?" Duke asked the group.

"If she's not here, then she'll probably be at home, in Konikoni City," Daniel began, "Depends whether or not she's at work, though. She does own a jewellery shop, on top of being a kahuna..."

Kemen meanwhile, was bickering a lot with his manager. She'd apparently got word that he was in a relationship, and she wanted to sell some information about him and Daniel to the press.

"Pilar, I've told you before, I don't want the press knowing about Daniel," he said firmly, "I don't want them bothering my boyfriend!"

"No, I don't care if my popularity will go up!"

"I don't want my personal life all over the magazines, I'm a top performer! I want to be famous because of how I perform, not who I'm dating!"

"Yes, I'll go over the arrangements for the grand festival with you tomorrow. Good-day!"

"Well, I think that sounds like a reasonable enough place to go next. Unless anyone here has any objections." Duke said to the group, he was ready and willing to go just about anywhere and Daniel's suggestion seemed reasonable. However, Duke would let the group decide what they did next.

"Oooo so were looking for a trial captain. I remember when Charmeleon won me the Grassium Z" Akio recalled as Marowak nodded at the memory. "So you believe he or she is in here?" Akio asked looking at the temple. "For some reason I feel I've been here before..."

SaiyanDakon

"The Ruins of Life...where we battle the Island Kahuna: Olivia." Glacier responded to Akio, "She'll be here soon...although...I can't say what Pokemon she'll use but they have to be Rock Types."

"I heard that there are new forms of Pokemon called Alolan Pokemon, is that true?" Nova asked Akio.

"You bet!" Akio said pointing to his pal Marowak. "This guy was a Cubone when he came but he is now and alolan Marowak!" Akio picked up Marowak and showed Nova the flames on the bone.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier grinned. "I won't forget Marowak's first battle. That's something to remember." He said. Glacier got up and waved for Salamence to come back down.

"Wow! Its so amazing! Is it a fire type?" Nova asked, interested. Espeon hopped out of her arms and over to Marowak. The Psychic type tilted her head at the Marowak and lifted it up with Psychic.

Teiran stood up and walked to the ruin opening. It looked like a temple to her. Brionne also flopped along in interest.

"I wonder if Olivia's here." Brionne said in Pokemon speak.

"I could go for a battle as well." Teiran said trying to understand Brionne.

"Eh. Pretty close." Brionne said with a shrug, as she started flopping inside.

"Shouldn't we wait for a minute?" Teiran said, as she grabbed Brionne before she could walk in.

Teiran was truly a bit scared to walk in. The big talking girl scared of the dark ruins. Teiran didn't even know she was scared until she grabbed Brionne. However, Brionne wiggled out of Teiran's grasp, and flopped inside instead.

"Wait! Come back!" Teiran said running after her partner and disappearing in the dark.

Daniel and Kemen looked sheepishly at each other, the wheelchair user shrugging.

"Guess we should go after them," Daniel huffed, as Kemen switched his phone off, taking the handlebars of the wheelchair.

"Guess we should," he concurred, pushing him after Teiran.

Duke simply followed the pair after Teiran, having already released Charizard who used his tail fire to provide some light for the party as they would try and catch up to Teiran.

Well, she never gives you a dull moment...

Teiran caught Brionne, but not before they were face to face with a statue. It was made of stone, and it had a strange design, that looked sort of like a face. Around it were some wooden poles that were decorated with flowers of a few sorts. Teiran looked behind her, seeing the group catch up. She turned back to the statue, and titled her head at it. Not before Brionne hopped on it however.

"Brionne, be careful!" Teiran said, reaching for her friend.

But before Teiran could get to her, a bright light shown from the statue, and Teiran was blinded. Brionne jumped onto Teiran's head, making her fall to the ground in surprise. When the bright light was gone, there stood a Pokemon that Teiran had never seen before. Tape Lele was standing there.

(You do know that you have to have staff permission to encounter a legendary, right?)

Kemen was careful as he pushed Daniel through the cave, sending out Burn, his Kanto ninetales, to light the way. She held up a steady ember, using it to eliminate anything that got too close to her master and his partner.

(Oh, crap! I totally forgot! Thanks for reminding me. I'll ask Teapot, and if I get denied, I'll delete it and pretend as though nothing happened.)

Teiran ran down the stairs, and shouted through the cave, in a yelling whisper.

"Guys! Come here!" she said.

Her voice echoed through the cave, as she quickly turned around to see if the Pokemon was there.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier turned when Teiran called them. He recalled Salamence and any other Pokemon in case they were out of the Pokeball. Getting up, he looked down at his sister. "Come on...let's go see what they want." Glacier said.

Nova got up too with Espeon by her side. "Mageton, Flash!" She called out, sending her Magneton out. The Electric-Steel type appeared out of the Pokeball and flashed brightly, giving light to the siblings as they walked into the cave.

Kemen stopped Daniel just short of the stairs, and the couple glanced at each other sheepishly.

"Oh no, stairs, my greatest weakness!" Daniel said melodramatically, as Kemen ordered Burn forward.

"Not to worry, babe," the master performer answered, "Just hold still, and I'll carry you."

Kemen gently plucked Daniel from his wheelchair, holding him nice and steady, as he had Lopunny fold it up. Next, he carried him downstairs, to meet Teiran.

How to introduce your character

Name: Lillian
Personality: very introverted and antisocial until you get to know her then she can be very sensitive and polite.
Looks: short blonde hair, blue eyes and normally wears a black dress, light blue leggings, black combat boots and a blue, black and yellow backpack and glasses.
Goals: to find her older brother Guzma
Pokemon : shiny umbreon
backstory: Lillian only started her journey so she could have the chance to travle all over in seaerch of her older broth guzma who had run away 2 years prier.

Daymon jumped out of the bushes near the ruins. Nobody had seen him leave, but his Marshtomp was shooting water gun repeatedly at the bush. "OH my Arceus, never again!" He yelled. Then, he went into the ruins. He saw the group, all except Terian. "What's going on! Where's Terian!? What's up with the Salandit here! They're driving me NUTS!" He yelled. "Oh yeah, I'm back if you didn't see me leave to go get Sitrus Berries." He said.

(@Lillian Dailey Next time, please post in the discussion page, but yes, you can join)

With the sound of nothing, the Pokemon was gone, and Brionne was in Teiran's arms. Then Daniel and Kemen came up.

Teiran saw her friends and gave short stair and wave.

"Hi."

Duke would follow suit, his Chairzard right by his side as he greeted Teiran with a wave of his own.

"Hello there, have you been having fun in your adventure in the cave?" Duke asked with his usual grin, Charizard simply gave is own usual indifferent expression. Though in truth it had been happy to see that Teiran was indeed okay.

"Agh, yeah. Might not be the time for gentle reunions. I'm pretty sure that giant hoard of Salandit I disturbed is... Still coming after us." He said, frowning. Marshtomp appeared at the cave entrance, still squirting water guns to keep the Salandit hoard back. "Yep, they're still here." He sighed.

Kemen sent Don forward, bracing Daniel. "Don, use night slash! Don't let those horrible things cone any closer!"

Roxanne's pokeball wiggled, in mild discontent.

Kemen rolled his eyes. "I didn't mean you, Roxanne."

Daniel, meanwhile, sent Machoke forward, ordering a focus blast.

"Tape Lele? The Gaurdian!? Yo, that's insane!" He yelled. Marshtomp was blasting the oncoming Slandits, when Daymon threw him a disk. The disk merged into his body, like a code. "Use Scald!" He yelled, and Marshtomp started shooting blasts of much stronger, boiling water.